Democuckry fixing?

Democuckry brings alot of problems and never gets meaningful thngs done in time. If changes are passed they do everything wrong.

How about this: voting weight! Iq 100 is normal, and gets 1 point. 110 gets 2, 120 3, etc. 145+ (giftedness) gets 6. Now for the imbeciles, they get exponential cuts. 90 gets 0.5, 80 gets 0.25 and 70 plus below gets 0.

Then there is the principle of factual basis. This means your conclusions and ideas must come from facts. For example, the pay gap doesn't exist. The earnings gap does. the secret services will use your behavior information to give you a voter's credit score. F=SJW, meaning you get no vote. D-C are normie levels and B-A-AA-AAA are for the logically inclined factcheckers. higher credit score means some extra weight points.

Moreso, the government reserves the right ot strip assets as they see fit if a Judge (we do need a safeguard) decides your credit score is F-tier. Bye J.K. Rowling, your billions will serve us well!

so guise, thoughts on this draft? I want some exchange of ideas to improve it, if necessary.

Attached: democracycucked.jpg (600x413, 73K)

YES GOYIM GIVE MORE POWER TO GOVERNMENTS

Voting ID laws make sense. If there's one thing the founding fathers were wrong about it was banning a poll tax.

Let me get this right... Just because I'm black I am somehow forbidden from getting an ID card? I see no such law in place, and this soft bigotry of low expectations is just as bad as if the Democrats have burned a cross on my lawn.

No.

Democrats just think you're too retarded to get one.

It's not that you're not allowed, it's that in order to get an ID you'll need to fill out forms which require you to be able to read, write, and sign your own name. This alone automatically locks out a majority of the black community.

>Democrats just think you're too retarded to get one.

That is why I get called "Uncle Tom" for voting Republican, and getting off the welfare plantation.

24th Amendment. It eliminated financial pre-conditions to voting including a poll tax. You could say "issue free IDs" but shitskins and demoshits would destroy them in defiance and go apeshit when you don't let them vote or provide them with a free ID.

>It's not that you're not allowed, it's that in order to get an ID you'll need to fill out forms which require you to be able to read, write, and sign your own name. This alone automatically locks out a majority of the black community.

Illiteracy rates are higher in the black community. However I don't think illiterate people should have the vote be the black, or white, or any other race. It's a mute point. Same goes to felons.

tommy sotomayor??

Then tell your friends and family that Democrats think that Voter IDs are racist because they think that blacks are illiterate retards, and have kept them that way, rotting in urban ghettos for over 50 years.

Also send them a certain quotation by Democrat President Lyndon Johnson...

>24th Amendment. It eliminated financial pre-conditions to voting including a poll tax. You could say "issue free IDs" but shitskins and demoshits would destroy them in defiance and go apeshit when you don't let them vote or provide them with a free ID.

I just got my ID replaced about a month back. It only cost me $8.50... Niggas complaining about $8.50? It's not a major purchase here!

anything about discriminating based on intelligence in the amendments?

The Amendment is very cut and dry, there's no real room for interpretation. I don't agree with it either but there doesn't seem to be any real public appeal to changing it.
>Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.
Section 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Also, the fact that a body via consent of the government issued you the ID, means that the government paid that body through tax dollars. So by making an government issued ID mandatory to voting, you're indirectly paying a poll tax.

>Then tell your friends and family that Democrats think that Voter IDs are racist because they think that blacks are illiterate retards, and have kept them that way, rotting in urban ghettos for over 50 years.
>Also send them a certain quotation by Democrat President Lyndon Johnson...

As a black man that is aware of this nonsense I have had to distance myself from much of my black family, and friends. Remember that black on black violence is a MUCH bigger thing than black on white violence. That's why I'm out when it comes to dealing with them, aint looking to "keep it real" and get my ass shot over not barking back what the echo chamber has taught them to bark.

>right of citizens
I just realized some jewry must have been pulled over whoever passed this. How can you tell who is a citizen or not at a glance without an ID? Fucking idiots.

That's the point.

They want illegal aliens to vote under dead people's names, while trying to blame it on blacks.

If they can get state i.d. for liquor and food stamps they can get a voter identification card

>tommy sotomayor??

I am familiar with his channel, but that aint me.

are you aware of the naturalization fee? naturalization makes one eligible to vote, and nobody ever contended it somehow contradicts the 24th
man you're just using idiotic lib "arguments" that pass here without a proper response only because this origami board is filled with dumb zombie zoomers

voter's ID been a thing here for ages. Why do you americans lag behind so often? more importantly, why is this a political issue and not just an automatic go-ahead?

The black community will continue to look like the third-world unless if some miracle happens and a future generations reject that retarded and degenerate gang "culture" (and I don't see that happening at all).

Just find an equally based wife, and get a lot of conservative children. Ban all rap "music" from your household, and start a generation of a conservative black family.

They aren't a citizen before becoming naturalized, kike. Reread the first 4 words

Well, for starters, niggers. I'm sure there are legitimately a number of them too lazy to get an ID, or would prefer not to have one for when they're apprehended. Two, requiring an ID would prevent illegal aliens from voting, and the Dems don't like that.

>Just find an equally based wife, and get a lot of conservative children. Ban all rap "music" from your household, and start a generation of a conservative black family.

Other than Diamond and Silk name some "conservative black women"

Candace Owens

what the fuck, you don't need to be a citizenship over there to vote?

You do, but nobody enforces it.

>Candace Owens

What I meant was almost all black women are very left leaning, and not conservative. Yes I'm sure there are some conservative black women, but I have known a lot more black women in real life than you have and I NEVER met one.

Why on Earth would a black woman be conservative? They can literally live their life 100% on the dole and on sympathy. One of my former managers probably had an IQ < 70, had trouble forming sentences and processing information but still had a Masters and a 100k/year job where she didn't do anything but no one said anything out of fear of being labeled a racist AND sexist.

aaand, so? whenever they pass the naturalization test they become eligable to vote in federal, state and local elections, which is an embedded right of the granted citizenry. it is uncanny to antie citizenship and voting rights, thus making the grant of citizenship untaxable and anfeeable according to your logic
in any case, the courts who stoke down voted laws never used that argument because it's that silly. they simply said it was rayciss and stuff to require people of color to make an effort in form of IDs to excersize the right to vote

No, you do have to be a citizen to vote. However, without requiring ID at the time of voting, it's basically the honor system. Basically in illegal alien-friendly states all you need to "prove" you're a citizen when registering to vote (which is the only time the citizenship requirement is "enforced") is some documentation like utility bills. Not something like, say, your birth certificate. Democrats basically play dumb on this issue -- "you don't need an ID to vote because you have to prove your citizenship when you register!" even though all you're really doing is affirming that you are *wink* *wink* a citizen. Having to provide a proof of citizenship in the form of an ID at the time of voting is the last thing Democrats want because it actually would prevent illegals from voting. It's very fucked up, as you can tell.

Nice backpedaling, but you are right.

This will never happen because getting easily manipulated low IQ cattle to vote is exact reason why (((democracy))) enforced so hard.

So everyone starts cheating on their IQ tests like illegals when they use their driver's licenses as IDs.
Then the state will have to step in to standardize these IQ tests (introduce voter ID laws), some civil servant will have to review and arbitrate the tests, and the civil servant may or may not secretly hold strong/extremist views, and if you protest a bureaucratic decision, you may either fail protecting your rights or it may take an eternity, making sure you get jewed out on a vote, and your IQ can change and...

Why not hold the border tight and remove fissures in your nation to begin with? Why devise a national system that is supposed to function in a non-nation? Why insist on a philosophical contradiction. Why deprive a farmer of the same voice as a gender studies' teacher? Why create an underclass and a welfare class? Why shatter the American dream?

>Dems think blacks are too fucking stupid to get a driver's license.
>Requiring ID to buy alcohol and cigarettes is fine, but not for the most fundamental aspect of representative government
The absolute state of democrat retardation

Condolezza Rice

>Dems think blacks are too fucking stupid to get a driver's license.
Well that's probably not completely wrong. But I think the majority of them that don't have IDs don't want them because they don't want to be identified when cops interrogate them. That is obviously an explanation that the Dems don't want to push, so instead they play up how utterly impossible it is to pay ten bucks and go to the DMV for dem po black folks.

Democracy is working exactly as intended, It's just not intended to work for you.

If you still buy into the "muh democracy" bullshit every Westerner is taught in school I have some bad news about your voting power in your own little proposed system.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

if you think rando imbeciles should have asm uch influence as you, you're a cuck.

If I was black that quote alone would make me either vote republican just to spite that absolute faggot or never vote at all

>as if the Democrats have burned a cross on my lawn.
Reminder that the KKK was founded by democrats.

Then you dont really need it.
Lol. That means i can vote for trump!

And watch Democraps want to go to war against your pathetic cucked nation due to "collusion" and "voter fraud".

I like an "earned citizenship" system more. Serve in military or police, earn the right to vote. Service guarantees citizenship.

>asking for I.D. is the same thing as not letting someone vote
Why are democrats so retarded?

Attached: 1518558957918.gif (500x382, 125K)

Or you pay a certain amount in taxes that is optional.

what if you are too mentally volatile to ever hold firearm and authority with it? would volunteering at a shelter or soup kitchen for x hours do?

Then you can count out most Americans.

i really dont get how you dont have voter id laws in the states

even in canada they ask for your id and have your address and info ready to verify

Democrats say it's racist and that's the end of it.
This is what American politics has become.

>"Voter ID is racist".

The people who say this aren't stupid, they're fucking liars.
India has voter ID, a country of over a billion poor people has fucking voter ID, if you say that it's not feasible in the USA you're a complete liar.
Fuck you.

there's a faction that relies on illegal scum votes. They want it this way. This is why democracy fucking sucks dick. You can literally veto shit that shouldn't be there. IMO we should strip illegals of all human rights. Even to life. That means you can kill confirmed illegals without repurcussion. Before you call me edgy, I hope the bark will GTFO and that no americans have to bite.

I thought India has a caste system and is authoritarian?

>You could say "issue free IDs" but shitskins and demoshits would destroy them in defiance and go apeshit when you don't let them vote
That sounds like their problem for not bringing their free ID

In Ancient Greek democracies you generally were only recognized as a citizen with voting power if you held property and could maintain a full suit of armor and weapon financially.

Based and redpilled.

It's mandatory school material over here though. ontop are the theocrats, then military, then merchants + succesful businessmen (includes large scale farmowners) and at the bottom is everyone else. Must be a fun place, the people making your food at the bottom.