Another article 13 thread

Since norway is only a trade partner, and switzerland isn't a member, how are you anons feeling about being able to still post here on our shitty website once article 13 is in effect?
Is there a sense of any kind of brotherhood in your silent protest against the EU, or is it something both countries just did?

Attached: _64315227_64315223.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/illegal-criticize-israel-south-carolina/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you give a mutt a tldr?

EU outlawing memes
norway and switzerland not in EU
EU go
norway and switzerland stay

I guess us burgers better hold on to what we have while we still have it!

Attached: D023C178-73AE-453C-8465-306060E42B5B.png (486x443, 29K)

The sad truth jidf.
The sad truth.
You're even more free than the EU.
rip

OH GOD NORWAY SAVE ME FUCK I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE HELP
I'M WHITE I PROMISE
MY LINEAGE IS PURE
I'LL WORK THE FUCKING TORSK MINES FUCK JUST GET ME OUT

Attached: file.png (792x588, 37K)

What do you have? Your government just made it illegal to criticize Israel in schools. Speaking your mind gets you fired and ruined, or at least banned off every communication platform. "Holding onto what you have" just means looking the other way while your freedoms are drained, just so you can sneer at the EU and act superior.

We've still got guns.
Unlike some places *cough* you *cough*

Legally speaking, if you were to declare a war on norway, and then were to lose immediately in the war, and they were to subjugate all of sweden, would you still be a part of the EU?

Sauce on the the new kike rule? That’s pretty damn unconstitutional, so something like that surprises me. It’s not like it hasn’t been heavily frowned upon to criticize Jews for the past century anyway user. I’m holding on to what I have because the Kali Yuga has to run its course. There’s no way to wake up enough normies in time; change isnt happening drastically or rapidly enough. Those in power are inflicting change at just the right pace as to not allow any kind of great awakening. All the white man can do, it wait, and be prepared. Society must crumble before it can be rebuilt. The bricks are falling now. One by one

yournewswire.com/illegal-criticize-israel-south-carolina/
Only in south carolina schools it appears.
and it won't matter anyway since it doesn't apply if you're 18+.
"constitutional" doesn't apply anymore. see california.

Article 13 and 11 will most likely affect availability of content for amerimutts as well because EU is large market.

You’re definitely not wrong there bud. The demographic change has really fucked Cali. That state is usually one of my entry level red pills I give people. That and the fact that inner cities are the most crime ridden places and are run by majority black democrats.

Oh, it's really easy to redpill people.
Just start critisizing those evil whites they learn about in school. Use george soros as an example!
Rothschild, rockefellers, etc. Don't mention that they're jews.
Then, months later, when they hate them and despise them for everything they are and do against the lower class in the country, casually mention that they are all jews in a good circumstance.
Works on everybody, even those farthest gone to the left.

I’ve never tried a lefty before, only lolbertarians. I’ll have to give it a shot! God speed user

Hahaha. Get fukd idiots. We and the mountain niggers are the only ones who can post here from now on.

Attached: 1536626270564.jpg (1280x1000, 122K)

Lol

Our cuckservative government didnt veto it, it will apply to us as well.

Attached: virkelig en konservativ type.jpg (1900x1267, 230K)

funfact: that transperson is the advisor to Terje Soviknes, of the oil and energy department.

funner fact: the short bitch is the head of the "anti-globalist" party.

Truly a reactionary...

Attached: 1527538524536.png (487x479, 338K)

I do not joke, his name is Christian Haugen.

They will get it anyway like GDPR

for the american lurkers wondering.

ill let you in if you'll be my gf

To the left the advisor the oil and energy dept. to the right the leader of FRP youth. Both gay.

Attached: FpU13_StianA_742_1.jpg (742x514, 117K)