Bootlickers thread

>above the law pig cops take the life of multiple unarmed american citizens monthly
>Jow Forums sleeps

>black guy kneels at a sport game you dont even watch to peacefully protest police violence against unarmed americans.
>fucking anti american thugs are traitors for not worshipping my skyflag and murderer cops!
laffin at u snowflakes

Attached: AP_157081853149.jpg (3455x2491, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv06fe2Q3Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=efFZXhX3x54
vibe.com/2015/11/gq-finds-1200-people-die-a-year-over-sneakers/
youtube.com/watch?v=-5LvumrKfGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know, snowflake means special, unique, like the lefties with their 2312 genders.
The right side strifes for unity, ethnic community, like in fascism.

Take this greeting from Germany:
Nigger

>above the law pig cops take the life of multiple unarmed american citizens monthly
You don't have to he armed to be a threat that requires suppression to control....and frustrating a bunch of guys that literally train to shoot center mass all day long by being so fucking hopped up on PCP and meth that you can't be brought down with less than lethal means you're probably gonna die Tyrone....not because cops are racist, but because you're fucking stupid and out of control..

>cops shoot feral niggers
>Jow Forums sleeps

>half nigger virtue signals to make more more money by using the plight of the black man
>lefties think he is awesome for exploiting blacks so he can make more money
Fixed that for you OP

No it's to protest white people and police when almost all black homicides are by other blacks.

It's just like saying nigger. If they can kill black people why can't we too?

1 post by this id

Attached: 1536654141191.jpg (245x246, 13K)

>trained in multiple forms of ending conflict non lethally and has the power to arrest citizenry
>kills them because they suck at their job and have a itchy trigger finger
>faggots like you defend them and lick the ground they walk on.
so every cop killing has been a guy on pcp and meth? fascinating.

>3 biggest threats to black people are abortion, incarceration, being killed by another black
> Protests the small amount of shootings by cops
> Sponsored by Nike
>Probably more black people killed by another black person for their Nikes than cops

>if they can kill black people why cant we too?
they cant kill black people, you snowflake. its illegal, unless you are a cop and the black guy has a cell phone in his hands apparently.

Attached: 243286955028212.png (1052x1024, 1.13M)

or maybe some of those cops are just sick and tired of nigs always noggin?

so if ur tired of someone you can just kill them now?

>so if ur tired of someone you can just kill them now?
That's what black women do when they have abortions which is the number one killer of blacks

Very sorry your parents didn't teach you how to act around the police, Jamal. But I guess that's what happens when mom and dad have room temp IQs.

Attached: 1529458381737.jpg (580x386, 54K)

>he thinks dad is around
kek

>using the word "bootlicker" ever

Your opinion goes directly into the trash.

Attached: 1535381486301.jpg (471x388, 22K)

Fucking moron..You do realize cops are paid to deal with criminals and are [PROTECTED BY LAW TO USE LETHAL FORCE]

using your own stupid ass question I guess black men must be tired of other black men and black women must be tired of having black babies.

what race is he

Attached: 1536250251796.png (522x532, 326K)

Hmmmm....

Attached: WTFCKPigSocks.png (637x532, 375K)

FUCKING NIGGER. HIT THE FUCKING BALL, NIGGER.

>so every cop killing has been a guy on pcp and meth? fascinating.

Guess what, turns out some cops are as bad at their jobs as some nignogs are at playing football. Just cops can't push a wedge issue politically to keep themselves employed once they fuck up. You realize that cops that kill people are investigated internally, they are most times, if the shooting is especially egregious, suspended without pay for the period of the investigation and then if it is ruled a manslaughter or murder they are tried in court and in some cases even put in jail.

In my own town we had two OIS cases in a space of a year that ended up in court, one of them is in jail and the other had their right to ever carry a weapon again stripped.

You guys act like cops shooting people never get dealt with.....but yet a dude that can't throw a football gets paid millions of dollars to complain about it?

I have been arrested a couple of times. I followed the officer's orders, and there was no problem. Niggers seem incapable of doing that. And I'm no fan of the police.

He's just a sandnigger, larping as a nigger, that was raised by jewish grandparents

Attached: oy vey.gif (350x296, 587K)

I like the guy and certainly respect the stance he took: brave, timely and inspiring.
But there is just something wrong about becoming the face of Nike, really wrong, especially when you are supposedly principled and decent.

You wont stand for the flag of a country that oppresses black people and people of colour (thumbs up) but you will happily work for and strengthen a company that does the same thing, arguably on a much bigger scale (big thumbs down).

It really is kind of absurd, like finding out Malcolm X was working for the Democratic Unionist Party in Northern Ireland

if you wanna talk about abortion we can talk about abortion bro, but ur throwing out the smelliest red herring you can find eh?

so you're okay with black kids getting aborted. got it.

didnt realize that being black in america was a crime, much less a crime that calls for street execution.
i dont agree with abortion but its fully legal. black people killing black people is illegal too. whats ur point?
im pro life, pro peace, pro chicken grease buddy.

YOU NIGGERS ARE KILLING COPS LEFT AND RIGHT. Dallas, random traffic stops, when they respond to your calls, when they eat at diners, when they are sitting in their cars, you gussies call them just to ambush and kill them. FUCK Colin in his crusty faggot nigger ass. I call the cops everytime I see you in public and hope you get shot and die suffering. FUCK your black fragility. Pussy assed NIGGERS! WHITE POWER!

Attached: truthrates.jpg (998x626, 183K)

>says pro-life
>totally cool with black kids being aborted
why do you hate your race so much?

These chimpouts youre accusing whites of are nothing but figments of your imagination. Much like racism is a figment of your imagination. Nobody gives a shit about your dirty laundry. Stop airing it in public. Give the world the finger and youre the one who flips out when people roll their eyes. Oh nobody gives a shit. I better get louder. Retarded. Gives me hope. People like you will never reproduce. Or if you do it will be with someone just as retarded. And your bloodline will go nowhere. Just kys. Youre gonna be cryinng forever. No wonder your momma beats you. Youre born a nigger.

Attached: 283CDD3A-7D7E-4F08-A70B-33E6D4A8EA97.jpg (500x375, 53K)

No we just hate half breed niggers who chimp out for attention

you're not up to par and Im suspecting you're a woman based off your irrational and emotional response.

yeah I am here after a marathon of "police activity" and I can tell you 99,99% they shot someone he was armed and also a nigger.

what made you think i was cool with it? you need some reading comprehension bud. im also not black

What's funny is you know Kaepernick is just using his "fellow" black man to make money. I bet he can really care less about the average black in the ghetto.

>what made you think i was cool with it?
>by passively aggressively saying "i dont agree with abortion but its fully legal."
But since you're not black I get you can care less about what actually kills black people and keep pretending your not really a racist by virtue signaling about police shootings.

As a nigger, you have a better chance of winning the lottery, than to be shot and killed unlawfully and unarmed

Jow Forums doesn't care because the "unarmed" niggers that were shot were all statistically justifiable and proven in a court of law. There are very very few cases where it's actually just some crazy ass cop unjustifiably killing.

I have a strong sense that you and I are arguing with a woman.
She doesnt get that the real point you and I have been making is how the Black Lives Matter movement and the whole kneeling movement ignores the 3 biggest issues plaguing the black community while pointing and blaming "the white man" (cops).

the argument was conflating the legal and disgusting practice of abortion with the illegal practice of police killing citizens. please pass 5th grade reading before you post again.

Exactly. Show me a video of some unarmed black guy complying with his hands up and getting shot and I will say its wrong. But when its some black guy resisting then thats a different story.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv06fe2Q3Hg

Eh. First off, Colin Kapernick is kind of a self promoting genius. He managed to turn being a second string quarterback who vwas about to get fired into a multi-million dollar endorsement deal with Nike. And he managed to get other people to go along with it and tank the NFK's ratings as a bonus. You kind of have to admire that level of real life trolling. As far as being upset about cops shooting blacks, unarmed or otherwise, I guess it would bother me more if hoodrats weren't murdering each other to that some large cities have a larger kill count than a war zone and black women weren't aborting so many babies that the American black birthrate is below replacement level. So, meh, I guess?

More than likely a coal burner who because she sucked a smelly black cock thinks she knows all there is to know about the black plight.

>how the Black Lives Matter movement and the whole kneeling movement ignores the 3 biggest issues plaguing the black community

That is truly the sick joke of these people, they claim they care so much about black people yet can care less about what really is keeping the blacks down. Of course these are the same people who keep voting in the racist Democrats because they say they will help them this time.

Excuse me. Police brutality exists....when it happens to white people. Blacks and spics are 98% guilty and deserved to be killed for their stupid actions.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_California.svg.png (1200x800, 102K)

All they have to do is comply with the officers orders. Fucking docs are better at following orders than niggers, it’s no wonder no one fucking likes any of you.

He knealt because his career was basically over and he was fucking a psycho. That bitch wasn't around none of this happens.

>blah blah blah
>troll troll troll
>slide slide slide
> please please please notice me
sage sage sage

Attached: tiresome.jpg (857x628, 51K)

"illegal practice of police killing citizens"
Can you expand on this "illegal practice"?
They're AUTHORIZED to use lethal force..in some states even citizens can LEGALLY use lethal force.

> legal and disgusting practice of abortion
yet you support it, you racist.
> illegal practice of police killing citizens.
You're definition, please cite examples where cops shot someone illegally and didn't face consequences

Why laugh? You're losing, you're nigger is unemployed, the NFL is in shambles. But yeah keep laughing. Laugh right to the unemployment office. You will always be a nigger. Remember that.

I won't speak for all black people, but enough of them choose to let the Jews who physically enslaved them in the past mentally enslave them these days by mercilessly creating social catch 22s in black demographics out of cultivating apathy and a perpetually fruitless bad attitude through manipulation

>trained in multiple forms of ending conflict non lethally and has the power to arrest citizenry
I'll bite on this one. Cops used to have an array of "non lethal means. One was the Nightstick. It was an short club made of Ash with a core of lead. A quick snap of the wrist in skilled hands could administer a painful but relatively harmless blow to deter bad behavior. If the perp escalated, a Nightstick could break bones if necessary and light tap to the skull would knock someone unconscious for a minute or so. But the Nightstick was deemed "to brutal" and mostly banned and then police forces began putting female cops out on the beat and the absurdity of a 120 lb woman wrestling an angry 220 lb man into a squad car made anything less than a lethal response suicidal for the female cop. So cops just started blasting niggers. And you know damn well if you live around black folks, they will argue. They'll show out and make scene even when caught in the act. In fact the more guilty they are, the louder and more in your face they become. And you damned well know it. So don't be bringing that dindu nuffin bullshit into an argument.

What about us people that aren't racist but are aware how Liberals babying black people actually keeps them from progressing?

They lower the bar of expectation for black people and dont hold them accountable. Think about how absurd this is...black football players are protesting at their job created by white people that allows them to be millionaires. Then Colin K is endorsed by Nike..a business created by a white guy.

how many unarmed white american citizens were murdered by niggers last year

I'll just leave you with this

Attached: image.jpg (773x639, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=efFZXhX3x54

vibe.com/2015/11/gq-finds-1200-people-die-a-year-over-sneakers/

This happened while they were protesting "muh whitey" in Charlotte VA, commemorating when some girl got ran over or some shit. This happened almost at the same time OP, and not a fucking peep by the media.. Why?

Attached: image.jpg (482x539, 98K)

I am..!

youtube.com/watch?v=-5LvumrKfGc

Nigger

>that clown hair
>that pale face
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: rainbow-economy-clown-wig-bx-27076.jpg?zm=1600,1600,1,0,0.jpg (1600x1600, 286K)

Attached: image.jpg (768x960, 150K)

Sheeit

Attached: image.png (760x1024, 392K)

Sheeeeeeit

Attached: image.png (990x663, 806K)

a black man was shot in his home by a cop. where is the race war tyrome. if you do nothing you will be eradicated and if you do something the left lose the election cycle and you get eradicated

*sips absinthe

>Defending niggers
>Defending cops
Yikes, zoomers everywhere.

Using words correctly is fascism.

Doesnt nike support planned parenthood too which does so many abortions a year as quota?

Attached: 21341274612787182.png (500x294, 6K)