SUNSPOTGATE GENERAL

Continuing from the last thread(s).

>WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR:
The FBI swooped in to the town of Sunspot, NM, and seized control of the National Solar Observatory, evacuating the facility and adjacent structures.

The facilitie's website, as well as the post office, have been shut down down. Local law enforcement has not been clued in as to why, and so far the FBI has refused to put out a statement.

In fact, the initial speculations of a 'security concern' have already been debunked, as otherwise there would be no reason to shut down the WEBSITE and the fucking POST OFFICE.

In addition to being a major scientific installation, the facility is surrounded by a number of secretive military sites such as White Sands.

>New details
I added this section because I believe there is another important detail which might narrow our analysis. This comes from my own personal experiences.

>It appears the NSO has a very similar structure to another telescope of identical purpose, the Mcmath-Pierce Solar Observatory at the Kitt Peak telescope facility in Tuscon AZ. I would go so far as to say their build is mostly identical. This is important because I have personally been inside the Mcmath-Pierce UP CLOSE, as in INSIDE THE STRUCTURE, and I have SEEN the data it takes. I can tell you that this telescope does one thing and one thing only: look at the sun. As in, it doesn't catch anything in the atmosphere. Go look at a picture of the sun in an encyclopedia and that's what this thing sees. Thusly, I believe it is impossible that the telescope may have detected any sort of classified aircraft, which means that whatever is going on has to do with the sun EXCLUSIVELY. WHATEVER HAPPENED, WHATEVER THEY SAW, IT HAD TO HAVE BEEN SEVERE ENOUGHT THAT A GOVERNMENT AGENCY HAD TO STEP IN.

This is no joke lads. If you'd like to ask me some questions I could give you some loosely informed answers. And another thing I'd suggest, look into the Mcmath-Pierce facility and gather some details.

Attached: ts-space-sun-and-solar-viewing-facts-versus-fiction~2.jpg (538x538, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/science/1010638/cold-weather-forecast-big-freeze-solar-minimum-maximum-space-news
swpc.noaa.gov/products/lasco-coronagraph
youtube.com/watch?v=cd_Fdly3rX8
youtube.com/watch?v=_kZ6HSPkf8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

>post office
Anthrax?

hopefully a solar storm is about to happen and this shithole of a planet is about to sterilized by trillions upon trillions of joules worth of solar radiation.
fuck this gay earth

Starguy here.

In 2012, a coronal mass ejection missed Earth because of the orientation of the Sun at the time.

Had it hit Earth, electronics would have been taken down GLOBALLY, and with a ten year recovery time, based on US estimates, 90% of the US population would be dead within a year.

This is some serious fucking shit we're talking here, so keep digging.

>you will live to see the purge
>ideally you will live after too
>pray

Interesting. I like studies like these. Is there a link to these estimates?

I love how mods allow all these sunspot threads but any thread about (((NASA))) lying and stealing our money gets 404d

Attached: 1536012915675.jpg (4359x2970, 3.26M)

Why would a CME keep electronics down for that long? What is it about a quick massive hit that would render electronics dead for a decade?

Replacing the infrastructure, wires and such. Probably slowed down by none of the factories working at first lol

Repairing fried electronics takes time. I'm so pumped for this, praying every moment for it to finally happen.

"SEPTEMBER ON Jow Forums"

Attached: image.png (500x522, 429K)

The US knows its infrastructure can't survive an EMP.

Imagine all of the transformers in the US being taken out, which can't just be fixed, they have to be replaced. ALL OF THEM.

Imagine telling the people in the big cities that they're not going to have power for the next decade. It won't take long before a complete breakdown of society takes place.

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

My dick is dragonforce-hard right now

the sun is finally chimping out..

we should have known, there is evidence in the rings of trees proving these events happening every 100 years or so.
it didn't mean shit in the 1800s when computers and electricity didn't exist.. but in 2018 it will fucking destroy the earth as we know it.

Attached: 1536763736712.jpg (751x640, 71K)

Only the good parts, really.

post office workers were only told to go home. they were not tested for any contamination.

I gotta go now, but keep searching and see if you can find any more details.

For those speculating, start by looking up the 'Carrington Event'.

And if it does happen, and you live in a populated area, the first few days are CRUCIAL. Stockpile water and basic foods such a rice, get a weapon, withdraw ALL of your money from the bank, and wait until the two week mark when people start to realise that the power isn't coming back on.

Starguy out.

>tfw only ~300 miles from Sunspot but busy with hunting elk.
Is it worth it to check it out, anons?

Attached: IMG_7144.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

>tfw our infrastructure was upgraded after a geomagnetic storm in 1989 took ours out

Attached: 1024px-ExtremeEvent_19890310-00h_19890315-24h.jpg (1024x792, 238K)

Yeah...fucking AIDS and Africa will be the only shit left.

Attached: CFBBBAC5-18CE-44D0-ABB2-8C4EE23153BF.png (1008x912, 778K)

They don’t make sunspots like they used to

Attached: A5D1DBB3-DEFD-47DF-8556-2CBFA89265AB.jpg (494x462, 39K)

there's literally nothing happening. it was a small solar storm last week and no sunspots atm

solarham.net

Africans will die out within hours, only the truest rural whites will survive as usual.

Got a drone?
Or a telephoto lens?

there is probably nothing to see there because in all pics and vids from there, there seems to just be a stopsign and some yellow tape to keep people out. no guards, nothing.

How long can they survive be eating each other?

All they do is fuck and eat people.

May not be a catastrophe, but it's somewhat abnormal for feds to do that.cclearly SOMETHING is happening. Probably not disasterous tho...

The US power grid is fuckhuge.
iirc it holds the world record for the largest man made machine, or something like that.

Nigger. I'm right damn here. I can see that shit from my house. Ain't a damn thing to see...

How big was this one in comparison to the Carrington event?

No. All I've got is my rental truck and my iPhone.

alien race Ur about to invate earth and eat humans, they are going to wear our skin and shit

better get into flesh cabal right now

whatever it is is has nothing to do with the sun.

Too bad it's going to raise the odds for cancer in humans as well

So yeah, are you really looking foward to that?

I'm on mobile so my id keeps changing.

Of course faggot. Humanity needs to be cleansed and rebirthed, I don't care if I personally suffer I just can't wait for nature to deliver justice.

The observatory was probably involved in spooky domestic stuff.
Probably related to the terrorist camp also in NM.

Nigs gonna nog.

Attached: stop.png (702x519, 1.05M)

C U EN SEPTEMBER

Any big revelations?

Attached: hillhead2.jpg (500x686, 132K)

Astronaut Assange

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11 They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”

then they would just pick him up. why would they evacuate the observatory and the post office and even people living nearby? and why for so long? they should have let people home by now if it was only that.

it doesn't end anons
mag field going offline, prepare for shift

Attached: 1536789436259.jpg (1173x528, 188K)

This.

what field
what does this image represent

imagine skyscrapers with no elevators or air conditioning

Hold onto your butts, poleshift incoming.

Attached: 1536631351702m.jpg (1024x603, 67K)

yep, signal is now steady, we can expect a push soon

kek

Any predictions as to when? It seems like it's been slowly going for a while now.

Attached: 1536601027760.png (1500x839, 371K)

>JUST

here we go lads

Attached: 1501739536205.png (435x512, 99K)

>Scientists warned earlier this week that a huge hole has opened up in the sun's corona, which could cause damage to power supplies and affect satellites.
>The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has issued a storm watch for a G2-level solar storm which is considered 'moderate' on the 5-level scale (5 is the highest)
Doesn't seem like something that'd warrant FBI closing it down.

just a few days before FBI closed the observatory, this article was published
express.co.uk/news/science/1010638/cold-weather-forecast-big-freeze-solar-minimum-maximum-space-news
This article is alarmist bullshit, but I figured since nobody here knows what's happening now I'd just throw the data on the table and maybe it'll fit someplace later as this story unfolds.

Attached: d80143ed87a05f48391dd7b079c2a0bc6a1fd1a4.gif (636x258, 1.25M)

last three digits of this post gives exact time when the habbening starts

Attached: 81BsxjYJsXL._UX395_.jpg (395x350, 27K)

Nope, nothing yet. We're going crazy c:

zap me please solar senpai I need cancer to rid me of this pain

Schumann Resonance

HOLY SHIT MERCURY IS FALLING INTO THE SUN

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-12_16-42-44.png (512x513, 349K)

Israel is gonna nuke itself and jews are gonna die when israel is invaded from all sides. Earth is flat.

Attached: 1530727349683.webm (720x480, 2.71M)

swpc.noaa.gov/products/lasco-coronagraph

>only that
Are you retarded? They would have to investigate every single part of the system to see what got out and when, and to whom.

HOLY SHIT A GAMMA RAY BURST JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

..and welcome again, end of the world wiaiters to yet another 'iit might be the last' edition of Sunspot Radio, the station where the tunes sizzle, and so will you. A classic here from 1974, Goodbye My Friends, and, take it away, Terrry..
youtube.com/watch?v=cd_Fdly3rX8

Attached: KT-SOLOVEN_2__29193.1503517897.jpg (500x454, 42K)

GET READY FOR THIS FUCKING SOLAR BEAM BECAUSE IT'S COMING AND IT WON'T BE STOPPED

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

FUCK WE'RE ALL DEAD

Attached: ded.jpg (640x622, 55K)

You fags are like "yeah solar storm now!!! 90% of people will died!!"

There's hundreds of underground cities across the u.s. the juden will survive and retake control in a year or two time. Not only do we get btfo, the survivors will too.

like for real? not a nothingburger?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
VENUSAUR NOOOOO

>no data
shut it down

Attached: nt.png (1189x403, 20K)

That observatory is the ONLY place that could confirm if the USA gets hit with a CME or EMP.
Deep State plan started with EO from Obama that everyone assumed was Aays or Nibiru. It was a power shift Emergency Couo plan if Trump got in the deep state was/is going to nuke the electrical infrastructure and put us back into the stone age. Obama put his people at all important Fed buildings , the observatory the post office the military base etc.. Total control over the EMP detonation and cover up.
Trump found out and had the GOOD GUYS lock it down.
They (Deep State) were planning on NUKING this country after they lose the elections/ mid terms.
Happening AVERTED. THATS THE TRUTH

It’s not just about the electronics, which will ALL be destroyed unless properly shielded. If the flare is large enough, it will vaporize the atmosphere on the side of the planet that gets hit. All of a sudden we are ants under a magnifying glass.

A few years back the government required all public broadcasts to be digital. They want the analog for military use. Analog devices are unaffected by geomagnetic storms.

Does anything ever happen, user?

>POST YFW YOU CAN FEEL THE RAY

Attached: its here.jpg (1080x1331, 217K)

yes in the observatory, not in peoples homes.

Info on the sun dudes

Solar Wind Introduction

youtube.com/watch?v=_kZ6HSPkf8U

it's mouth looks like my gf's cunt

I'm assuming they saw an alien space craft traverse the sun from this Observatory, and the FBI is shutting everything down to keep the news hidden.

There sre NO SOLAR FLARES or sun spot. That observatory was creating FAKE DATA for the false flag EMP.
Get it FAKE CME DATA to hide the DEEP STATE EMP.
Only method left to STOP TRUMP, so he took it down and ALL of the corrupt employees

your cunt is ape

ah, fuck, its late here.

she knows more than she lets on.
bring me her body for further interrogation.

>bring me her body for further interrogation.
off we go to the
BODY MACHINE

Voidman is coming.
There is nothing to be afraid.

Makes sense to me.

How soon???

>90% of the US population would be dead within a year

This is so staggeringly retarded it's almost hard someone typed it out. You want to talk high death numbers due to infrastructure loss? Let's talk in the 40%s. That would be fucking massive. 90%? Do you think half the goddamn population rely on pacemakers or something?

>Analog not affected by geomagnetic

are you "larping" as a retard?

think of how reliant everyone is on technically. Urban populations will be devastated, suburbs to a lesser degree but still fucked, that's most of the population. People don't even know how to grow food or hunt...

>STOP TRUMP

MUH TRUMP!
MUH KANYE!
MUH Q!

Damn I hope you faggots die soon and fast.

Attached: winningmaga.jpg (1012x1060, 392K)

anyone who's being active in these threads since the day they started is LARPing pretty hardcore

Attached: 1498072161968s.jpg (125x62, 2K)

Are 90% of Americans so fat they would die if their electric scooters didn’t work?

meat goes bad pretty quickly without refrigeration, hope all the restaurants/grocery stores near you have a generator, or an ice room and they can order big ice blocks. I sure hope the gas pumps keep working.

>not gonna kill yourself when your 2d waifu dies
You have a cold heart, not much love in your life huh

Ravens will starve