Accept it

Your pozzed totalitarian larping bullshit is not welcome in America. All commies, whether they pretend their right-wing or not, are going away. The future is Trump. Get used to it or fade.

Attached: Trump-Thumb-Up-MAGA.jpg (1200x628, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180912100306/https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/11/trump-anti-semitism-schools-781917
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1511886963582.jpg (3424x2257, 792K)

Trump is a Jew-loving kike puppet. Get ready to die for Israel soon, stupid mutts.

The left is so detrimental to society I would rather have jews.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAA

Attached: 1524651886335.jpg (632x732, 351K)

Do you not understand that when the shills on Jow Forums have to spam DRUMPF IS A KIKE PUPPET daily it's because he's not right?

Oh I clearly understand. Doesn't change my opinion. Leftists are that bad.

>leftists
I don't think you realize that this isn't a left vs right issue and that you're trapped in a false dichotomy. The establishment hates Trump. The Neocons and Neoliberals. Not the left. The worldwide global establishment. Those are Zionists. Not all jews are zionists and not all zionists are jews.

You’re going to have both, also nice false dichotomy schlomo

I've been hearing this for nearly 2 years now and yet....still no war that I've been drafted into. You guys are just as bad as the "ANY DAY NOW HE WILL BE IMPEACHED" crowd.

Zionists and Globohomo are two different entities

No they aren't. I can't believe you kike shills are still pretending like you can spout this retarded shit on Jow Forums. it's fucking pathetic.

If you consider totalitarian left vs anarchal right, just about every single group you mentioned fits on the left. Everyone single one of them wants control of everything.

Do you realize that without the heavy censorship on the internet and algorithmic bias used to social engineer as well as the traditional media bs everyone would see that Americans are already united?

There's a reason why the usual suspects are always the ones freaking out on twitter or reddit or the MSM. because those voices are the only ones left on those platforms.

Time to sharpen the rake, it's almost day of the leaf.

He is a kike puppet goof ball. The trump admin is angling toward european style hate speech laws and setting hate speech precedents in terms of banning anti-zionism and anti-jew speech. Quit being a useful idiot for jews.

Trump administration adopts new definition of anti-Semitism in schools

The Trump administration is changing how the Education Department investigates allegations of discrimination against Jewish students, backing an approach that is favored by pro-Israel groups but that critics worry will stifle free speech on campus.

That definition includes examples in which demonizing or delegitimizing Israel, or holding it to a double standard not expected of other democratic nations, are deemed anti-Semitic.
web.archive.org/web/20180912100306/https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/11/trump-anti-semitism-schools-781917

Say it again

Attached: 1515577984770.jpg (821x1143, 258K)

Attached: 1513570122321.jpg (2152x1820, 2.19M)

Attached: 1524441902626.jpg (2236x2381, 3.61M)

>promoting trump
>wants to be ruled by kikes
checks out

That's not how the political spectrum works, boomer.

>The future is Trump.
Incorrect. The future is You.

Attached: 15244110298309.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>fascism is right-wing

Attached: brainlet award.png (1190x906, 178K)

Trump loves raping the Establishment. He grabs 'em by the boipucci and then sodomizes them like the chad that he is. That's why they're always whining, they want more of that Big Trump Cock.

The Es*ablishment subhuman cowers in fear of the TRUMP chad and his powerful BOC

ITT

liberals, jews and communists mad.

>it's another "muh Drumpf is a Zionist puppet REEEEEEEEEE" post
You faggot shills wouldn't be so easy to spot if you stopped trying to use third-grade level reverse psychology on this board

Wrong.
The Johnson is strong.

Attached: bongrips.png (876x493, 444K)