NATO soldiers refuse to drink Norwegian tap water

The best tap water on the planet and they want bottled jewish water instead?

Weakest soldiers in human history.

tv2.no/nyheter/10076256/

Attached: Skjermbilde 2018-09-13 kl. 02.08.04.png (859x527, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qT7fXP-1H3w
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/elgin-courier-news/news/ct-ecn-elgin-construction-delays-st-0425-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never purchased a single bottle of water here. If I need water I'll fill an empty soda bottle with tap water.

Amerimutts gotta keep the contract going, no matter the cost. Whoevers bottling that water sent the order down.

They know...

>cleaner than water from the Alps

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahsAhahahahshshhshshsshhaahhahshrkvpdjwh i

>not drinking kosher certified water
shiggy

topkek
nobody wants your onions laced water

>They don't know about the Chem Trails

Attached: alex jones.jpg (800x420, 194K)

tap water is less tested than bottled. They would do it through tap water, if they wanted to put something into our bodies.

Imsdal, the bottled water pictured here. Is the same water you get in the tap in Norway. It's literally just tap water in a bottle.

Where do you think bottled water come from?

>bottled jewish water instead?
Scottish mountain water is best water. It is untainted by the jew.
Are you Norjewtians fucking up the supply?
I've always been suspicious of you cunts with your "fjords".

Attached: pure and clean.jpg (550x363, 50K)

Its the reverse in the states.

One of the reasons they didn't want tap water was because they're not used to it, cultural reasons.

Norwegian & Finnish tap water is absolutely SCRUTINIZED, its ridiculous how strict the quality control is

Then again thats why we have the best

in america our tap water is so clean and pure it puts the finest bottled water in europe to shame
this is one of the many reasons why were on top

Bottled water is test more regularly and those companies wont let anyone fuck with their water because they have something to loose.

Tap water is easy to contaminate. They gain access to a Reservoir or something like that, dump whatever it is they prob put in it= job done. Very easy to do for intelligence agents or government workers.

rofl omfg, should have bought imsdal stocks before this apparantly.

jesus you are supposed to survive in case of war on shitwater to begin with

wonder what the soldiers from WW1 trenches would say to this...

I always drink bottled water because the tap water around where I am is regularly contaminated about once a year and on the army base near us we were even advised not to drink the tap water

that fluoride though

I wouldn't trust your water either, look at your civ.

no thats dumb. theres no way americans drink bottled water at home. all that plastic getting into your body. surely theyre not that stupid.

gotta get a filter, remove the fluoride, use the tap

that water is already lit bottled here

this is too fucking retarded, like
>where do they think that bottled water comes from?

lol yeah

Attached: 16cd1d444cdfb95d0f1c3b26acc2208211aaa5be93a1adec22d20823e01fb4fd.jpg (640x641, 499K)

yeah id buy a strategic excuse like that as valid if thats the claim they are making

>Whoevers bottling that water sent the order down.
America is run by the crypto-kike bottled water cartel. Lurk moar newfag.

inb4 goyms depating about wich country has best (((provided))) water. Please, (((their))) fingers are in every tap water in differed forms creating differed kind of goyms for differed purposes. If you don't provide yourself water from own source, you don't have anything to praise about. Stupid goym.

Attached: 1536773709585.jpg (189x189, 32K)

they would probably say something along the lines of...
>i dont care, my feet hurt, i think im dying. got a smoke?

Only around the Great Lakes region. Everywhere else is shit. Florida has the worst by far, followed by Texas. Louisiana ranges from decent to straight up brown murky shit. Arkansas, Nebraska, Nevada, California, Wyoming - all pure shit.

t.Supervise 5 water treatment plants

They don't add fluoride to our water.

trench foot yikes
lets not do that trench warfare thing ever again, that sucked

>foot meaties slide off bone
oops

of course not, because its fucking retarded
what dumbfuck country would do that

literally under 100e/$ you get water distiller which will purify your water fully and frees unleashes you from (((their))) grip atleast in this matter.

mmm, all those estrogenic plastics

Attached: totalplasticvsspermcountanomaly.jpg (840x465, 52K)

just remineralize it with something. you dont want to drink distilled only long term. not only does it taste harsh but its also leaches minerals from your cells instead of feeding your cells sorta

hmm yeah well that can actually explain a bit, but they obviously haven't considered where this shit is bottled to begin with. Climate and geography. It's lit just mountains here ffs.

FFS there are lit trout swimming around all over the place in oslo, lit just outside malls and everything. I would never drink it there ofc, but wherever you have trout it's safe.

That's why they have trout in the water in the treatment plant in down oslo there. I was there with my father as a kid once. And that was funny. Whatever the machines and so won't detect, they are a last resort. If they die there is something seriously wrong with the water.

youtube.com/watch?v=qT7fXP-1H3w

tried to find these movies haven't saved it, it's not this one but they are outside this mall at storo where you think it's just shit water but there are tons of trout there. People and cars everywhere. it's really funny, it's all over there in places you would never even think it was fish. I don't remember this guy's youtube channel

Nordic Pride yo.

And in other news;
Germanic soldiers are the best on earth.
Have a nice evening.

Attached: 396px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H1216-0500-002,_Adolf_Hitler.jpg (396x600, 46K)

>pump water out of the lake you dump shit in
The only place in America with water I would give to my dog is the Pacific Northwest.

based nato refusing fluoride jew water

> literally a still water
> full with insects and mosquitoes

You don't need to hide behind a meme flag when you tell the truth. Our tap water is shit. Why do you think bottled water is so popular here?

if every kike in the building takes the day off, are you going in to work that day?

inb4 cries about it leaching minerals from your body. Please many people has been drinking only distilled water for decades and says feeling fine. Or does little baby user need mama mineral before bedtime, manshilds cries after minerals, plant food, are you plant user!?

we don't have that shit in the water here, I am not sure but I think it's possibly only you guys who put that shit in it

>lit funny
autism is strong with this one

you might be right
but its still a conspiracy theory that humans can survive on distilled water without dying. so id be careful. technically those people who say they only drink distilled are either drinking soda and juice and shit on the side, or theyre lying.

Various kike-creatures tried to put fluoride in our water supply in the 60s, but it got shut down because it was a violation of our freedom to choose.

we have it in canada too
even our bottled water gets fluoride added to it, even the spring water. only a couple brands dont have fluoride in the water you gotta read the labels

My city does treat it's water, but that is also because they have lead lines and most feeds from street to house are also lead lines. Right now they are debating options on how to fix and if you offer low APR loans to people to repair their own lines to their house from the street.

lol, why even use lead water
why have a water line going to your house at all if the water cant be used. might as well shut the whole city down and move out lol

Enjoy your disgusting teeth. I regularly get compliments on my all-natural pearly whites. I credit that to flouride, been drinking almost exclusively tap water, milk and beer since childhood.

more or less correct. basically, they don't want to lose funding, so they budget for- and over spend on- completely unnecessary things.

there have been stories of certain contractors literally destroying dozens of humvees a day among other examples...

Freshwater bodies, and tap water is just recycled water from the toilet full of estrogen from tampon rags of women on the pill. Also if you are used to drinking bottled spring water you will find tap gross and definitely unnatural.

>Plastic consumption.

Who the fuck is eating plastic.

honestly i cant tell whether this post is parody or not

Nah they are right, there is something that makes Scandinavian faggots.

Dident we tell them to fuck of so some small komunne wouldent run out of water? Not enough rain this summer etc

so youre worried about hormones in the water, fair concern. womens birth control does make it into the tap water. but your response: bottled water. think it through buddy, see
the plastics are just so bad. its a crime

Old water lines and what not have lead in them anything pre 1940 and some until 1960. Treat the water correctly and there is really no problem. Now if you are Flint Michigan and decide to switch to a untreated water at higher cost than what you already have from another source for absolutely no defensible reason or less cost. Well, you get a bunch a lead poisoned population.

How fucked is the water in Lake Michigan?

the cheapest filter option is zerowater at walmart. doesnt say it removes fluoride but if you check the specs basically yes it does, most of it anyways.

hard water = red
soft water = blue

jacksonville, florida has very hard tap water from the florida aquifer. this alters the people. but what about los angeles, california?

naw, just gotta tear the whole city down and rebuild. drop a rod on the whole town from space, before the lead blighted mutant citizens can escape. harsh but fair, tough decisions, greater good

$20
filter lasts almost a month basically, 15 a new filter. canada prices

I would never drink water that has been sitting in a plastic container forever... or even a few weeks.
Unless I'd want to be sterile.

Those digits can't possibly by telling a lie

is Norwegian tap water fluoridated like ours?
drinking tap water here is literally terrible for you

My city is looking to go at it all at once. Hit the mains in stages and have all the houses replaced in the same year. Only thing in IL they are doing right is how to tackle the aging water systems.
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/elgin-courier-news/news/ct-ecn-elgin-construction-delays-st-0425-story.html

>Germanic soldiers are the best on earth.
Have a nice evening.
Got some examples?

bottled water is full of hormones and chemicals that helps them dealing with their schizophrenia and repressed homosexuality

From what I understand plastic releases xenoestrogens when heated/cooled or some shit, think tupperware. I don't think bottled spring water will turn you into a sissy if help at room temperature.

pssst, hey
you guys know about the atrazine runoff that gets into the water supply?

did you see what its doing to wildlife? especially... frogs

theyre going transgendered, and gay. female frogs growing dicks and male frogs fucking each other and all kinds of genderbending shit

makes it into our water supply as well, isnt filtered out. dismissed as conspiracy theory despite scientific objective studies etc. the people in charge of monitoring wildlife have noticed and reported it and its been studied by universities.

but nooo, its the "gay frogs" conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

im a planner for the USMC aspect of the exercise american forces (im not sure about other countries) will be positioned in remote areas that dont have the capability to provide tap water to thousands of people

>Best tap water on the planet
Alright mother fucker. How many Degrees Clarke is your tap water?

Attached: water.jpg (975x804, 73K)

yeah but you dont have to think, you dont have to theorize and come up with ideas about how you think its works

its been studied

yes, the bottles are leaching plastic.

''Auch wenn die deutsche Armee am Ende unterlag, bleibt doch eines bestehen – die beste Armee aller Zeiten! Die tapfersten und diszipliniertesten Soldaten, brachte die deutsche Wehrmacht hervor. Ihr Mut, ihre Einsatzbereitschaft und ihre Fähigkeit, einer Vielzahl von Gegnern solange und so wirkungsvoll, mit so begrenzten Mitteln, zu widerstehen, ist und bleibt wohl geschichtlich einmalig…” so der US-General Patton. Und dass nur Deutschland - und dass nur zwischen den Jahren 39-45

Attached: dday-strecke-6-jpg--378dde7dd3110b5d-.jpg (600x407, 35K)

Like pressure cooking a large piece of meat still attached to the bone.

Yeah that quote is about Germans though not Germanics. neither Nordics nor Bongs get to be called that or get anything from us via proxy. the only time such things could be said was against the Romans and that is just it.

Jesus christ you're retarded aren't you?

What the fuck is wrong with you people
"OI? HOW MANY STONE IS THAT?!"
"That wotta is only 3 degrees Clarke, my word!"
"Could you pour one dram of that for me?"

Your country is one giant clown college.

Translation?

Ah, my apologies. Leftovers from our tribal stage. Dialects and phrases seemingly archaic but still used. Still 'English' though mon frere.
S'il vous plaît, pardonnez-moi de vous avoir déçu.

You seem to be the retarded one who equals German with Germanic. Germany is not that much "Germanic" it's more a mix of everything Topkek you faggots had nothing to do with us at all you're bunch of cowards who didn't even want to Fight when recruitment was opened even Romanians fought more than you guys did Germanics my ass why do you faggots always try to associate with us.

It's about that even that the German army went under at the end/lost one thing still stands it was the best army of all times the most brave and disciplined soldiers only came from the German army their courage and readyness and skill against numerous enemies and so effective with little resources to withstand/defend can only happen once in history Just a brief translation over my head

Even if the German army defeated in the end, but one thing remains - the best army ever! The bravest and most disciplined soldiers were produced by the German Wehrmacht. Their courage, their dedication and their ability to withstand so many opponents for so long and so effectively, with such limited resources, is and remains historically unique ...

more accurate translation from google.

Something closing in on: ''Also when the Germany army was closing in on destruction, one thing remained: the best army of all time. The bravest and most disciplined soldiers were made out of the German Armed Forces. Their bravery, battle-readiness and ability to resist a great number of adversaries for such a long time and with so limited resources probably is and will remain a once-in-history happening.
But I think you should listen to the native German, he knows way more than me in that regard.

>My house is built on a aquifer here in Florida
>My tap tastes better, and is cleaner than bottled
Feels good man.

Attached: 1522877605173.jpg (218x231, 11K)

besides all of the seafood and food that eats seafood

most of the water on the planet is filled with varying levels of plastic microparticles, which are then watered on to your vegetables and integrated into the plant tissues

bottled water or any liquids/fatty foods that are stored in plastic are also picking up estrogenic chemicals (even BPA free plastic)

>pride in water
gotta do something to stay relevant, i guess

Cheers lads, I'm half German, my granddad was in the wehrmacht

>bpa free
is worse, they replaced the bpa with bps
theyre taking the piss
the npcs dont notice of course

good water is a point of pride. delivery of clean water is a cornerstone of civilization. sick water, sick people, a sick civilization

I'm not theorizing, I read it releases xenostrogens specifically when heated (and maybe also cooled, don't remember). Plastic doesn't just leak chemicals like that without a chemical process caused by heat, dumbass.

Believe me, Hans, I do not want to associate with your suicidal nation of aprox 80 - 75 % ethnic germans, where the rest - as you said - are mutts. But let me remind you that some of the last defenders of Berlin were scandinavian and french (!!!!!!!!!) volunteers while regular germans were fleeing the scene. And sure, Romanians fought great (they really did, unironically) but they still opened the whole Stalingrad affair. I mean, I guess we both know how that ended :PPpPPPP.
The only thing I hate more then ''We are SO based XD''-tier danes are ''We are SO great ALL alone XD''-tier Germans. Yes. You fought bravely, like I said and like you say. I usually don't argue with Germans, out of respect for the historical sacrifice of your nation, but you're just an arrogant retard. Your people are not greater than any other Germanic people. You just happen to have a larger population. The Netherlands as well as Scandinavia have ALOT of cultural, scientific and military geniuses that can be named. Probably not as many as Germany but then again - you outnumber all of us combined 3:1 aprox. Your geographical location is your biggest weakness, which is why you need the rest of Germanien to ever be something. You got surrounded and raped during WW2 and WW1 and it will happen again if you try. But then again - you're Germans, not Germanics, right?.

3:1 was supposed to be 2:1

masculinity is a problem

water bottles from grocery stores can be tested and plastic is leaching from them yes

maybe your country is always the perfect temp, not too cold, not too warm. i dunno. oh wait, we live in the same country.

it gets hot in the summer bud, cold in the water,. you are not in control of the temp conditions on that bottled water before you bought it. you dont run the thermostat in the warehouses, you dont run an ac in the delivery trucks because youre not the one delivering it.

and meanwhile, i dont know, does temp matter? all i know it, tested bottled water from grocery stores. contains a lotta plastic. from heat, cold, light, time, interactions with minerals in the water and the plastic i dunno the mechanisms. i dont need to know, because ive seen the tests done, and that water, has plastic.

whatever, your call buddy.

those are soldiers those are affirmative action welfare queens

only in a world without gender, race, wealth, or culture can we finally have true equality