Triggered Beaner Alert

twitter.com/DanaCortez/status/1039666016706416640

Attached: nice.png (636x525, 46K)

You can only expect invader to be smug, it's the white traitors who need to be strung from trees

>advocates the genocide of your people
>stay married to her

Why are beaners such a waste of oxygen?

They should be weary of pressing fringe dwellers.

Dana I did my part I have a mestizo son now good advice girl

The clock is ticking.They will pay for their arrogance .

>lel is she saying brown people are gonna us all what the fuck

>brown

you mean red

didn't mean to greentext

Reminder that anyone hiding behind the US flag defending spics is likely a mongrel himself, or at bare minimum a civicuck who needs the rope.

The premise is generally correct.

Thomas Sowell wrote Cultures and Conquests. The book’s premise is that conquest leads to the diffusion of culture, ideas and knowledge.

For example, is it a coincidence that the Modern Western World can trace it’s roots to the Roman Empire?

In short: without conquest, they’d most likely be worse-off.

Well she isnt wrong

nice spacing there 1988-88888888

rape baby nationalism

>Nothing y'all can do about it
Challenge accepted.

Attached: 1519613543178.jpg (550x767, 92K)

Christ can we send these people back to africa already? Why the fuck are they even in America in the first place. #WhatTheFuck

>publicly shit all over white people on twitter
>be surprised when white men start talking about bringing fascism to america

Attached: durrr.gif (612x603, 10K)

Not even the same person lel. And you can laugh about a small amount of people being deported but whites are still a rapidly declining population. Kek

Attached: 4D734F4C00000578-0-More_white_people_died_than_were_born_in_26_states_in_the_U_S_in-a-144_1529506563 (634x484, 50K)

>cortez

So when are you leaving?

Reddit spacing is the worst meme

How do I get a gf like this to have kids with and keep la reconquista going?

yeah all the opiates we're feeding them and the blackpilled suicides really doing the trick lololol

Kek. The white race is donezo, but instead of realizing its their own fault they blame jews and immigrants

Maybe whites should start moving to mexico

but I though white people shouldnt be scared about diversity

here i was pronouncing that do-NEH-zo like a fucking spic

Remember, you reading this

Attached: 1535387289721.jpg (944x794, 107K)

When there is nothing left to attack you for, attack you for making what you are trying to say clear and legible.

black lives matter meme flag? What are you dominican?

This. Non whites are stupid and they aren't much of threat. We've conquered them before. It's the white leftists that have to go.

Mass deportation is the only solution to the non-white problem

>Thinks I'm a cumskin

>America WAS brown
Funny way to spell Red.

These people are nuts. Thanks to Democrats and jewwood, they believe that they “wuz nativez n’shitz”. They, 90+% of whom are Aztec sacrificial babies, have no Aztec blood in their vains, and yet they claim to be the true descendents of the Aztec(bloodline destroyed) Mayans(still somewhat around, just not in spicico), Incia(they are still around, just yet again not in spicico), as well as the injuins of the United States, rather they be the Redmen, or even the fucking Eskimos.

I know we have allot of spics on here, many of whom are mutts themselves, and honestly, I don’t hate them, iv know a few, and they were good men, but the saddest thing is, not counting those who try to be American, and not Mex-American, the lot are worse then niggers. This “We wuz kangs”, bullshit really doesn’t lead to much, and when they get too roudy with it, the Arab-Egyptians, call them niggers, dogs, slaves, and the all the niggers do is go cry on the net. Spics? They are invading any country in the Americas that’s above a third world hellhole, and claiming to be the natives, then demanding special treatment for being so, and many traitorous politicians give them just that, so they can have more votes come next voting season.

Attached: 002A1FDF-1081-4913-A767-6AC2A8DB7108.jpg (601x1024, 108K)

You're here because the traitors let you in, don't let it go to your head

Kill traitors before enemies.

The funniest things is beaners viewing their destruction of America as a victory. When the whites aren't there to make the country great, you'll be stuck with Mexico 2.0. It'll be a shithole just like Mexico 1.0. We'll be dead and you'll still be smelly, brown and dying.

>implying redskins were the first here
Brainlet history strikes again

WE

this

Her boyfriend sure is (((((white)))))...

Attached: DanaCortez and white boyfriend.jpg (750x746, 84K)

Tell that bitch America was RED. And the red people sold the land to whites. Not browns or blacks. Only reds and whites allowed in America. Everyone else can fuck off back to their shitholes.

Nice flag, kike.
Shitskins would love to have the keys to the country, but they'd drive it into the ditch without the White man. History has shown us this many times before.
It's the jews and their faggot traitors who must go first.

Whites were outnumbered 10,000 to 1 when they landed in the New World and wiped out the natives in short order. Whites don't need to be the majority to fuck your shit up. Can't help but notice her surname is that of the great conquistador.

>And the red people sold the land to whites.
source?

Fuck, she herself could pass for a New Jerseyite with a bad tan. She's a fucking castizo at the most in terms of Amerindian blood. And I'm pretty sure the actual browns wouldn't consider her their own if shit ever hits the fan.

Once the white man goes down the black man is irredeemably fucked. Try demanding reparations from Muslims, spics, and chinks. But like the jews, ehat you cannot measure up to you seek to destroy.