Would you ever help a black guy?

Their human just l killer us

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-12-20-54-35~2.png (2160x1080, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6159745/Hunt-attacker-brutally-beat-two-Florida-high-school-students-tree-branch-campus.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Their
>l killer us

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Bad idea they could become dependent

Attached: 1531488368921.jpg (612x612, 91K)

I helped one once and I got really bad luck the whole day. It was almost as if God or something was punishing me for doing so. I bought a can of Vienna sausages to a vagrant outside a gas station because he asked me to.

>Their human just l killer us
??

Not a black guy like that.
See the issue to me isn't their heritage, it's how they present themselves. A white guy dressed like a nigger, carrying himself like a nigger, and generally presenting like a nigger still looks like a piece of shit. If he's a black guy with well kept hair, normal clothes, maybe glasses or something. Sure, I'll help him out. Yellow, red, black or human, if you dress like a nigger I treat you like a nigger, because clothes make the man.

Attached: 1536697979437.gif (544x420, 856K)

I've grown up around them my whole lofe but even this was unexpected
>be 16
>waiting to catch the bus to college (high school)
>nigger asks which busses go to X
>"Bus Y and i think bus Z"
>walks off and waita for bus
>we get on same bus
>hes with 4 or 5 wiggers standing talking
>overhear him saying "I'll set his fucking jumper on fire"
>I'm the only one in sight with a jumper
>Nah hes not talking about me, i just gave him directions and he seemed fine
>"Bruv what you fucking looking at"
>He was not fine
>comes and sits next to me at the back of the bus
>"mind where your looking bruv dont be fucking looking at me"
>wasnt kooking at you bro sorry
I might have stood up for myself even outnumbered but knifecrime.jpg so fuck that
>black woman near me starts saying "he'll look wherever he wants to you cant tell him what to do"
>thisfuckingboon
later when him and his posse get off the buss im berated by her and some pakk bitch
>in my country men stand up for themselves
yeah and youd get stoned to death if you were raped. also theres no niggers there
I may be 6'3 but at the time i was 16, skinny af, and most importantly, not stab proof.
I'd been robbed at knifepoint 4 or 5 times between the ages of 12 and 16 so I know gow many of those cunts dont leave the house without one.

Thanks theresa may for ending the very racist stop and search. Ruining the country before she was even PM

tl;dr Niggers bite the hand that deeds them

Attached: 1535935487029.jpg (638x452, 68K)

he's most likely violent and crazy. who else would run around with pants like that? he could get some for free at any charity clothing place. lots of homeless shelters have free clothes.

So I was a 12 year old boy taking the subway the first time on my own. I get on, and there's this black guy who stands out, wearing crazy clothes, and it's nothing I've ever seen before.

I look at him a few times, then he takes notice and says "what the fuck you lookin at?"
I reply
>Your nose

Whole train erupts in laughter. Even other blacks.

Attached: knows.jpg (220x271, 24K)

You honestly sound like a HUGE FUCKING PUSSY user. Not only could you not stand up for yourself you couldn't even stand up for the woman who helped you.
You are a true pussy and a shell of a man.

The interesting thing I've noticed working at a Walmart with 95% black customers and employees is a kind of inborn deference to a well-spoken, upper middle class white man. They'll act like complete niggers to each other right in front of me, and then talk white to me and call me sir. Older blacks are the most deferential but even ones that look like full on hoodrats are still polite with me, and children treat me with a kind of superstitious awe and reverence.

This could be because they are southern blacks, and northern blacks have always struck me as more entitled, resentful, and self-righteous, but it has still been a remarkable experience for me.

I have found myself hating black people less, but more convinced than ever of their inherent cultural and biological otherness, and undeniable mental inferiority, than at any point in my life, despite being around blacks constantly from birth. I have also seen black parenting in action and the almost shocking brutality it entails, the way in which (((rap culture))) perverts them the second they exit infancy, and the stunning pervasiveness of the welfare state in every facet of their lives.

I'm not a civnat but I feel more understanding for The Negro as such then I ever have, and am convinced that the jim crow era was their golden age

Well said

I think there's something in that for all of us. Bravo.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6159745/Hunt-attacker-brutally-beat-two-Florida-high-school-students-tree-branch-campus.html

No.
Maybe if you went into a time machine and found me 10 years ago, but now? fuck no. Not in 2018.

op means "they're human just like us"

>working at a Walmart with 95% black customers and employees
>upper middle class white man.

not only do I avoid talking to or interacting with black people, if I get stuck with a black waiter I tip 4% just to even the scales.

>09/12/18(Wed)22:42:20
They're human just like us.

Sorry, was drunk and tired when I wrote that. Anyway, I took that photo tonight. I'm sick of niggers making my town shit.

It wouldn't be the first time I've helped animals out

Bingo, you cracked it

>and then everyone clapped

I am a black guy.

nigger

>Spent tens of thousands of dollars studying mediaval English literature
>"Wtf why does nobody wants to hire me LMAO"

I got tired of being a retarded neet living off my parents. Besides, suffering builds character

>nigger
Thank you.

OP just go back to bed
your brain clearly cannot handle simple english at 3 AM

Attached: down syndrome.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

good thread

Attached: 1535060614773.jpg (1080x810, 91K)

>phoneposting

Attached: 1516798650978.jpg (768x1024, 198K)

Nigger.

Ok first off. In FL we have this issue but with a lot of spics, I've been jumped 4 when 1 of them has asked for a dollar to get a polar pop at the Shell gas station, only to have 3 others pop out from some brush and try mugging me.
You fuck off. You must think a punch is a one and down deal. Did that nigger have a knife in his hand with his hands concealed? Was the nigger ready to jump this user and have his wigger friends join in and leave him beaten and unconscious on a bus where obviously he had no friends? Get in to fucking reality, watch some fights on jewtube and tell me if you can take on 4 other guys. Even with a firearm if you're outnumbered and more importantly have NO distance between you and the attacker, then you are fucked.

Attached: 12342382147152.png (800x729, 48K)

no

Depends if he looks or acts like a nigger

Attached: 1536632711454.png (338x372, 372K)

now thats fucking based and redpilled my soibro