AYYYYY

Attached: Untitled.png (677x367, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/weird/1016626/alien-ufo-FBI-national-solar-observatory-sunspot-new-mexico
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
rt.com/usa/438275-fbi-observatory-evacuated-aliens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel will be cratered by the Nordic aliens and then the world will enjoy peace and prosperity.

>“Theories are abound that there could be some sort of alien craft or object, or a massive solar flare or none of the above; we just do not know.

>“But there is definitely something off about this.

express.co.uk/news/weird/1016626/alien-ufo-FBI-national-solar-observatory-sunspot-new-mexico

dem caps doe

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

Well, at least it's finally getting more attention.

>The sheriff also claimed there was a Blackhawk helicopter at the site and work crews on towers and around antennas.

rt.com/usa/438275-fbi-observatory-evacuated-aliens/

they are literally trying to flush out conspiracy outlets, stop giving them what they want

they want you to talk about it

I love how you Jews are freaking out about a global awakening so you've gotta spam news stories about space.

The Elohim will crater Israel

Attached: 1527109087932.jpg (600x261, 37K)

>Sept 13 2018
OP is an alien.

by Sean Martian

The "bad actors" were using Sunspot as a gateway into Whitesands, literally just 50 miles away and connect by copper/optic slicks. This is about piggy backing internal infrastructures to access larger prey. Stop thinkinging aliens, and realize we live among insects. The Chinese.

Have the rich folks head for the bunkers or what? Once they peace out I’ll be worried but until then we should be alright.

Attached: 1522287832030.png (732x327, 535K)

Damn, user. I just came to that same thought myself.

But if they were doing it because of the Chinese wouldn’t they have told all the employees do you not speak to anyone about it? How they probably would have made them sign papers stating they wouldn’t talk about the incident. So why the hell did it get out? The FBI would’ve shut it down if it had to do we are countering China. Win a paper calls the FBI for confirmation if they are asking about a topic that is very sensitive they can easily get it shut down our national security grounds. And if you can figure it out that it’s for China then why couldn’t China figure it out? So, it must not be about China

I’m how high as fuck so I hope that makes sense

Attached: image.jpg (734x680, 255K)

>I’m how high as fuck so I hope that makes sense
I feel dumber now

That’s surprisingly lucid from someone that’s high.

Fucking tabloid site... Come on.

>Another thread where we all try and guess what the sun does/is even though we have no clue what we're talking about and are hypothesizing over lies told to us by QM/GR insanity.

It never ends this shit.

Attached: square_root_of_2_triangle[1].png (300x300, 5K)

>black helicopters
JC!