Will there be a Second Great Meme War?

When Trump's term is over and he runs again are we going to mobilize like we did last time or will victory have softened us?

Attached: 4dchess2.png (577x666, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/399327-bannon-2018-elections-are-trumps-first-reelection-campaign
archive.is/t20VY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. It's amazing how Trump keeps on doing the right thing.

What exactly did Trump do, other than refuse to give gibs?

It's begun in Europe.

(((They))) have banned memes and ruled out all amendments.The official reason is "copyright" the darker reason is because memes are commonly used by nationalist movements to attract the youth and the nationalist movements are the fastest growing parties and groups in Europe even gaining power in some countries.
It will soon be illegal to post memes or create memes in Europe.

So to fight it. EVERYONE must post and create and prepare to unleash a meme tide upon every EU government and all their puppets once it officially becomes law.

Attached: Kekistani soldiers meme war 2019.jpg (570x539, 71K)

I've missed Pepe, I'm glad no one denies he's better for warfare than Wojack can ever be

Ummm he has issued over 40,000 indictments related to human trafficing in America?

Also remember how he is the first western leader to talk in person with Kim Jong Un and secure peace deals?

Because of Trump Jews are false flagging themselves so they can maintain their Victim card.

Attached: 1521978079603.jpg (1356x654, 443K)

Most governments around the world are already adopting memetic warfare after what Jow Forums did with trump, they realise how powerful it is.
Sounds stupid but it is a very real thing.

I have given up on trump

He literally hasn't stopped winning my guy...

Attached: 1536274585637.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

Most governments still don't understand that they can't meme

Is this (((((merkals plan?))))))

Attached: IMG_20180912_204824.jpg (701x468, 19K)

His reelection is contingent on the midterms. The second meme war begins now or you lose.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/399327-bannon-2018-elections-are-trumps-first-reelection-campaign

Attached: 1511385123127.jpg (1000x562, 123K)

No, Newsweek. The people burning Israeli flags are Democrats. The far-left are the ones actively calling for Israel to be annihilated. The far-left are hardcore supporters of the annulment of Israel and the returning of all land to Palestine.

Last time it was 90% a Russian operation. It depends on how much Trump tows the Russian agenda line in the next couple of years. If he gets involved in Syria I suspect that the Russians will throw their support against Trump.

Democrat spotted

Attached: we_want_moshiach.jpg (640x640, 128K)

Trump is doing everything he can to serve Israel, including making it illegal for US citizens to discuss Israel.

archive.is/t20VY

He is a semi-senile man who surrounded himself with others who knew better but enabled him anyway (for their own gains) to get in bed with the Russians or something along those lines-- things will get more clear over time as more people come out. At a certain point you got to call a spade a spade. Do I think this is a big narrative change by the powers that be? Maybe. But no earthly power is powerful enough to pull this many string, orchestrate this many of trumps closest allies to start acting the way they are

War

War never changes

Attached: 1499229498190.png (500x459, 150K)

How do you know?
All they have to do is hire a few memelords and now they can.

>rabbis
>people
I hope the next president after Trump is more so much more nationalist and racially aware that leftists look back fondly on Trump.

The more they tighten their grip, the more minds slip through their fingers.

>people are attacking synagogues

Attached: rabbi.jpg (640x360, 21K)

of course theyre attacking synagogues , synagogues should be outside the jewish homeland that's like having mosques in a european country, just asking for trouble .

shouldnt*
ffs phoneposting is cancer

Attached: 1536351699812.jpg (1000x1000, 303K)

>The official reason is "copyright" the darker reason is

because people take those images and ad words to them to criticize and make fun of them. it's a way of stifling dissent.

It's been the trend so far. Remember how much dems hated Bush?

Attached: download.jpg (300x200, 26K)

BUMP

I think we'll need one for the upcoming EP elections. We really need to take down them.

And so was his plan all along. /ourguy/

pointers to facebook bots on github or whatever?
bright side guys, facebook and google will be burdened by this shit somewhat.
anyway why aren't we all buying stacks of cheap laptops and memeing the bejeezus out of the world already?

>First meme war ended....

I pointed out on Twitter that CNN was running right alongside Bush just as we were getting into that Gulf War, and someone came back at me with ""yeah but FOX".
I'm surprised most people don't have their name written on the palm of their hand.

Attached: 1510614862898.jpg (988x1024, 262K)

Problem is that it's incentivized by government money (think lazy government workers) when their competition is far more numerous and does it for free and maybe some hearty keks. Also some channers here are so autistic that any attempt to steer them elsewhere ends in failure.

Fellow burgers guard your freedoms with your lives

Attached: fair use.jpg (1174x558, 127K)