Race mixed woman bring honor and gloriy to the Japan

>be racist Japanese
>Think he is patriot
>Race mixed(haiti-american and Japanese mix) woman won US Open first time as Japanese
>She brings more honor and gloriy than racist retards in internet.
>?????

So what is exactly the point of having ethnostate?

Race, skincolor, genede does not matter. each individuals can contribute to the society.

Attached: osakanaomi2018.jpg (546x500, 46K)

>caring about sports at all
low iq nigger detected

how's the view from your ethnostate?

>have Japanese passport
>still be gaijin

Wew

that thing looks fuckin disgustin

>Race mixed woman bring honor and gloriy to the Japan
BLING HONOL & GROLY

Attached: nazi asian girl.jpg (957x960, 63K)

>Sports
Look at my flag
If you care about fucking female tennis, or any other sport for that matter, it's only as expected that you'd have the shittiest, most retarded opinions to share on politics.
Just fucking kill yourself already, you dumb fuck. Bread and circus were designed exactly for cattle like you. Come live in my city, you can watch shitty soccer matches 24/7 if you want here, you're gonna collapse from so much honor and glory.

based

Race-traitors like you will hang eventually

I don't think Japanese people consider her full Japanese
They're not stupid. No melting pot there.

So I’m at a buddy’s house in Denver, we somehow got on the conversation of the Japanese. The huge liberal (I just met today) next to me claimed he never had and doesn’t have any desire to ever visit Japan. I told him it’s one of my top 3 country’s to visit outside the US. I’ve had two friends and my dad lived there for a little. I went on to explain some of their culture and why I wanted to visit. Then I made a joke.. I siad “on top of that, thier women have tighter vaginas, and we (white men) would be like the black guys over thier in Asia”.

He got so defensive at this statement yelled at, and told me to repeat the racist statement I just siad. I could tell how upset he was, and I insisted it was just a joke.. but kinda true. When I siad, it’s kinda true, he yelled at me saying I was sexist and racist and got in my face like he wanted to fight. I told the guy He was what’s wrong with America. I told him he is an SJW POS that can’t take a joke. Dude finally chilled out and we got another topic. But goddamn, this guy is like 39 and was also ripping on me for being a millineial.. but then goes all SJW on me over a joke. Why is this guy making fun of me for being a millineal, when he clearly fits in with my generation better than I do?

Also is this joke more racism, or true? I want the boards opinion.

Because black objectively suck at everything except for a few sports, I will give some credit for creating jazz but seriously fuck niggers

About a while ago she came to Japan and was in a news conference.

She could speak almost all English.
A Japanese half who is active in the sports world has been proficient in Japanese and grew up in Japanese society.
A reporter asked her, "I will ask the fans for messages in Japanese," she said "Sushi is tasty."

In such a case, the Japanese who cheered up until now will stop disappointment and cheer her. Because we can not find a common item between her and Japan.

If her mother is Japanese she should be able to speak both nature and Japanese, but she can not do it because her mother did not use Japanese at all in the family.
Perhaps because he was opposed to marriage from his mother's parent, he disliked Japan and was moved to the United States because he disliked Japan.

>both the japanese tennis association and herself admit she only plays for Japan because the interest in Japan itself to become a professional player is basically non-existent

Attached: 1536384233909.jpg (251x242, 15K)

correction
>No.185537179

× >Perhaps because he was opposed to marriage from his mother's parent, he disliked Japan and was moved to the United States because he disliked Japan.

○ >Perhaps because she was opposed to marriage from her mother's parent, she disliked Japan and was moved to the United States because she disliked Japan.

And because she's Haitian, she can't reasonable expect Haiti to provide her with suitable training and competition requirements, let alone a tennis court.

obviously she won because of her black half, not chink genes. It's a victory for haiti

that's what I've been saying OP. japan is going nowhere and it's good to see they're finally learning to embrace others.

Attached: 1532632714429.jpg (1153x917, 123K)

Because soccer and baseball are still the top 2 sports in Japan

Implying haitian niggers are good at any sport.

She look more like Venezuelan

Is there a vide of it?

some hotshot

Attached: 1299040874067.jpg (450x319, 47K)

Soon every jap will be race mixed.

Same thread every day now for years

SAGE

She looks exactly like that racist EFF leader

Attached: DSC_0752.jpg (1600x1064, 145K)

You're a fucking traitor to your race, you know that? Scumbag. Of course she did better than most japanese because blacks are usually stronger than japanese. But Japanese are usually smarter than blacks. It's not hard to understand. mixing them can sometimes be good but it's all based on luck and it usually creates a baby that is worse than both races.

Attached: 1235074133026.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Kike spotted

take your nigger and leave

JAPAN WOMEN ARE GETTING BLACKED LMAO

>nip that doesn't watch tennis
Female tennis is a crapshoot, for some reason the younger the player is the better shot she has at winning tournaments, especially grand slams for some reason. It might be because women's tennis don't hit the ball hard at all, its all moonball puff shots so if you're young and can cover the court quickly, you have a good shot at winning tournies.
Now if japanigger continues to win tournies for many years into her mid to late twenties, then you can say she is worthwhile genetic specimen and is worthy of her achievements.

Fuck you. We have to work together to make sure this stops happening. Jews like you who want this to happen are the problem.

>speaks English more than Japanese
>is culturally more of an American than she is Japanese
>she brings honor to the Japanese
Just goes to show mutts gravitate to the culture that's more accepting of mutts, ie American (((Culture)))

Nice troll. I can tell you that the Jews are trying, but it's still an ethnostate. For how long, I don't know. But it's still very much an ethnostate.

>we can not find a common item between her and Japan.
Exactly. This "first Japanese to win US Open" is all smoke and mirrors. She's American on the inside. Not Japanese.

I would strangle you given the chance :)