Here comes Isaac!

The next hurricane surging in the Atlantic is named Isaac. Proof ((they)) are planning to destroy America. This is going to be a long hurricane season.

Roll for initiative

Attached: HurricaneIsaac.jpg (1012x525, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/hurricane-florence-category-2-path-track-latest-weather-forecast-north-carolina-evacuation-2018-09-13-live-updates/
windy.com/?2018-09-18-12,14.520,131.133,3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hurricane jeb that hit Japan last week was named after a jew too. Strongest one in 25 years.
They want to take down USA and Japan.

Oh just fuck my shit up t. Charleston South Carolina here

Then there's that bitch Helene right behind him. Yall need to move to flyover land. At least tornadoes don't take out entire states.

Attached: weather-523615.jpg (590x455, 51K)

Helen will move upward. Pretty sure that'll happen b/c of trajectory, but Issac...

Attached: 1531385603704.jpg (620x352, 22K)

good luck user. i have family on the atlantic coast of florida, and my g/f's family lives center state of S.C. be safe!

Feed bad for you all along the coasts. Build a semi-happy life for yourself and family then a low comes spinning along and fucks it all up in one night.

>Tropical Storm Paul
Yhe fug, 'and up next, its Brian the Light Breeze..'

My house has survived hurricanes before. It was my parents house before they sold it to me and they retired to a smaller home. But, I'll be pissed b/c of all the remodeling we've done the last couple years. Although it has brick and concrete walls, which is how it's survived tornadoes and hurricanes or wind damage in general, but flooding's a whole other story.

Attached: 1499141861861.jpg (608x738, 236K)

We had the longest Winter in recent memory here in Florida. It was 60 degrees on my birthday, May 5th. That never fucking happens. Length of Winter is also a predictor of intensity of hurricane season, so I've been expecting this for some time

>destroy america
by flooding nigger/beaner infested coast lines?

Sounds good to me. I had taken a trip to Atlanta and thought I was in an open air Zoo.

Please fucking wipe Florida off the face of the earth Mr. Issac. Give me a reason to stand my ground against minorities

>At least tornadoes don't take out entire states
The super tornado from 1925 that went through 3 states and killed over 500 people would disagree. I mean it damn well tried.

Attached: 1496796394297.jpg (219x220, 15K)

Dude, forgot how dangerous weather threads are for no fap, holding strong

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-040052_Chrome.jpg (2220x1080, 693K)

If my roof comes off, I'm yankin' it as many times as I can in 5 minutes. So like, 5 times.

its a good place to get robbed

Especially the 5 fingers area. Christ, I remember when my uncle and I had to drive through there b/c of a road closure, and even at 4:30pm he pulled out a gun to make sure it was loaded and put it in the compartment between the front seats until we were out of the area and back on the freeway.

Attached: 1522106665949.jpg (456x456, 35K)

Isaac path. Looks like it's heading into the Caribbean. All that hot water to grow in.

Attached: 9-12-tropical-storm-isaac-10-pmjpg-cf24b1b84fbcc373.jpg (600x492, 89K)

Is it a won run yet?

Florence downgraded to 2 already

You will regret it like you do everytime

Attached: Wwdjtd.jpg (1080x2220, 752K)

OH GOD I'M GONNA COME

Proof?

With out the roof, God will see.

Yeah, gonna be the same as it is every storm season, but Jow Forums desperately needs happenings.

Fuck storms anons.
Seems like there's a weather war going on.
Hopefully no one gets hit too hard.
Stay safe.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 11.18.09 PM.png (692x532, 472K)

cbsnews.com/news/hurricane-florence-category-2-path-track-latest-weather-forecast-north-carolina-evacuation-2018-09-13-live-updates/

There you go.

Hopefully the whole Trump/Q thing comes true and we get out own Storm/Happening.
We will have to wait to see!

Attached: 6a00d8345263cd69e201b8d2b1cbd6970c.jpg (1000x667, 166K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 1.52.56 AM.png (686x247, 53K)

hurricanes don't hit japan.
they're called typhoons in the pacific.

>tfw soon we will have Hypercanes

Attached: 1536814350916.jpg (569x510, 45K)

the fucking news? Fox said this at their 11 o'clock news hour. people are pissed that theyve been evacuating S.C. for GA and Fla.

The msm rallied the people thru fear to get them out of S.C. for a reason. My bet is they were moving fake ballots in like they tried doing with Irma, but for the upcoming november elections.

>((( They )))

You mean America will be fucked because of the global warming they refuse to accept and reduce the Co2 they emmit?

Finally somebody will pay for the sins of their fathers, brothers and their own

looks like America isn't the only target

Attached: britain_next.png (1211x715, 994K)

STUIPD FUCKING IDIOTS it does not matter what it gets down graded to you dumb branless fucks. category for hurricanes is only the wind speed. not butt massive amount of raill fall a 400km wide storm can drop in 1 hour. im sure its a few feet of rain. FUCKING DUMB NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

isnt there a massive tyhpoon or tsunami or something heading for China too? the largest in Chinas history or something

Mangkhut is the name. It's currently a Cat 5

windy.com/?2018-09-18-12,14.520,131.133,3

the storm is weakening so the potential for record flooding and storm surge is going down too...windspeed is what churns the oceans and sucks water OUT to see, to eventually get shoved back inland...

well according to everyone else that knows wtf they are talking say other wise. it storm is going rape the USA the likes of witch have not been seen in hunreds of years.

>i cant use my brain so i have to listen to what paid actors on TV yell at me as theyre wiping sweat off of their foreheads and yelling OH BOY ITS THE BIG ONE

>Early in the morning on August 29, 2005, Hurricane Katrina struck the Gulf Coast of the United States. When the storm made landfall, it had a Category 3 rating on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale–it brought sustained winds of 100–140 miles per hour–and stretched some 400 miles across.

like i said brainlet it dont matter what cat it is when get close to land its been a fucking 5 and 4 for most of it time in the ocean and has a mega shit ton of water to wash your filthy sins away.

pretty insane...all of China's problems solved nearly overnight potentially...

Going to pass right over the area from Barijat if models hold as well. Back to back drenching is going to be problematic for the gooks.

are you claiming that the flooding was caused solely by Katrina, and not the obvious levees breaking...? the levees are what did the brunt of the damage and caused the most deaths... it was the flood drownings and murder from lotting stemming from the said levees...not katrinas piddly rain fall

Why bother discussing anything with a Maple Nigger?

Why would the jews give Hurricanes their names if it was a plot by (((them))) to destroy America? Wouldn't that just give it away?

both of you should blow each other it might incress your IQ to that of a nigger at least. then i could have a some what intelligent conversation

So it doesn't rain at all over the ocean. Got it.
You sound like a liberal that needs everything safe and cozy.
The fact that the hurricanes winds are slowing, there is less potential for damage from high winds.
Yes, lots of rain will fall. And if you built in a flood zone you are fucked by choice. The winds are more damaging to the thinking public.

Attached: just canadian.gif (480x270, 1.99M)

That's exactly the opposite of what's being said by people who know what they're talking about.

>Trump opens wormhole, sending Florence to China

Hurricane Sara coming up later this year

Jeb!

getting incestuous eh

Hopefully we get some good, high quality destruction footage.