/SOL/ Thread X - PIERCE THE MYSTERY WITH YOUR SPIRIT!

>WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR:
The FBI swooped in to the town of Sunspot, NM, and seized control of the National Solar Observatory, evacuating the facility and adjacent structures.

The facilitie's website, as well as the post office, have been shut down down. Local law enforcement has not been clued in as to why, and so far the FBI has refused to put out a statement.

In fact, the initial speculations of a 'security concern' have already been debunked, as otherwise there would be no reason to shut down the WEBSITE and the fucking POST OFFICE.

In addition to being a major scientific installation, the facility is surrounded by a number of secretive military sites such as White Sands.

>New details
I added this section because I believe there is another important detail which might narrow our analysis. This comes from my own personal experiences.

>It appears the NSO has a very similar structure to another telescope of identical purpose, the Mcmath-Pierce Solar Observatory at the Kitt Peak telescope facility in Tuscon AZ. I would go so far as to say their build is mostly identical. This is important because I have personally been inside the Mcmath-Pierce UP CLOSE, as in INSIDE THE STRUCTURE, and I have SEEN the data it takes. I can tell you that this telescope does one thing and one thing only: look at the sun. As in, it doesn't catch anything in the atmosphere. Go look at a picture of the sun in an encyclopedia and that's what this thing sees. Thusly, I believe it is impossible that the telescope may have detected any sort of classified aircraft, which means that whatever is going on has to do with the sun EXCLUSIVELY. WHATEVER HAPPENED, WHATEVER THEY SAW, IT HAD TO HAVE BEEN SEVERE ENOUGHT THAT A GOVERNMENT AGENCY HAD TO STEP IN.

Old thread:
- 09/12/18 15:21:08 - SUNSPOTGATE GENERAL

Attached: Pure Sun.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s16Jp6WLI9Tn
youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA
youtu.be/Wkesd3Du_e0?t=17m54s
wattsupwiththat.com/2018/09/12/weird-fbi-closes-national-solar-observatory-over-mysterious-security-issue/
express.co.uk/news/weird/1016610/weird-news-youtube-alien-bunker-Antarctica-secret-military-base
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old threads:
– 09/09/18 18:42:56 - None of this matters anymore
– 09/10/18 16:13:46 - What is going on in Sun Spot NM? V.4
- 09/10/18 18:57:19 - HAPPENING Sun Spot NM? V.4 (duplicate thread, shilling intensifies)
– 09/10/18 19:03:31 - What is going on in Sun Spot NM? V.5
– 09/10/18 20:26:06 - AYYYS are trying to contact us (non-specific derail thread, heavy Ayy-ing)
– 09/11/18 02:12:46 - Sun Spot NM - Thread 6 or 7, Hard to Tell Edition
– 09/11/18 03:19:54 - . (dup thread, memeflag poster, could be attempt to split discussion)
– 09/11/18 10:37:06 - Strange solar activity
– 09/11/18 12:04:27- Sunspot NM observatory closed by FBI
- 09/11/18 13:55:44 - Strange solar activity
>>/x/21429088 – 09/11/18 14:21:24 - /x/ thread
- 09/11/18 16:13:12 - Strange Solar Activity/CoverUps
– 09/11/18 17:39:40 - /SOL/ WERE ONTO SOMETHING EDITION

We are on the cusp of the greatest happening of our life times. There is a wicked storm brewing and the shit hawks are circling while the shit tsunami is bearing down with all it's might.

The EU just shut down the spreading of memes, Fat Joan has been squawking about shutting down Jow Forums, the sun might be trying to kill us, and WW3 is about to start. This might be our last time to truly shitpost and wield our autism, lads.

This will be a time of high adventure..

Attached: 1. Space Weather.jpg (3000x3000, 2.22M)

(previous thread)
>one could check the FCC site to see the license and that would tell tell ya exactly what kind of siganls are being transmitted.

So I did some legwork on this one, but I wasn't able to find any record of what signals or frequencies are being transmitted. What's also strange is that when I tried to see what licences were under the scope of either of these two groups, the FRN numbers brought up nothing. I think that's strange. As for the location of the two sites (the Virginia address), there's a new building that's been constructed according to google street view, not much info to be gleaned from there.

Attached: Mysterious Tower_compilation.png (1299x728, 660K)

B U M P

>jewgle captchas are shit

Attached: 8ba54bd62839d7251e2c7dc9f76f8bc2.jpg (540x523, 310K)

Attached: 1527665613985.webm (720x480, 2.71M)

Attached: 1529023803888.webm (720x480, 817K)

Attached: 1515511331908.webm (720x480, 2.62M)

>physics is subjective

Here's a Vocaroo made by a previous user confirming that the police have no clue why the place was evacuated.
vocaroo.com/i/s16Jp6WLI9Tn

wow it's fucking nothing

For those of you not in the know, here's what makes SWORM so interesting ...
>October 13, 2016
>Obama signs Executive Order 13744 to protect America from effects of "Space Weather"
>Grants subcommittee that power to identify what threats "Space Weather" provides and carte blanche to define protective measures.

Some clarity on why that date is particularly interesting.
>Trump's dodged the pussy-grabber video
>Has huge rallies of roaring fans chanting CNN Sucks at rallies despite constant demonization
>Hillary's comments about the no-fly zone come to light, giving serious reason to doubt her capacity on the international stage
>Most importantly, WIKILEAKS DROPS THE PODESTA EMAILS

Consider what we know from the FISA stuff.
>Democratic power structure is sitting on a ticking time bomb which is an unwinnable election
>They're committed to fighting this, but they still need an ace in the hole
>"Space weather" could be a threat ...
>Draft an executive order creating an agency that serves as direct communicator with both international, federal, and local agencies.
>Give all of those agencies their own authority for crafting their response to a "space weather event"

Still, why lock up stellar observatories?
>Lock down the most precise piece of sun-watching equipment in the country amidst potential EM Pulse fears of a solar storm (pic related)

Controlling the observatories means you get to control the announcement.
>Announcing a stellar weather event is capable of reaching all corrupted departments immediately.
>Therefore, announcing a stellar weather event could serve as the trigger for the coup.
>Faking (or causing) an EMP Pulse also gives the deep state the freedom to act without being recorded by camera phones.
>No chance for public reaction, enables deep state to assert control of the departments with a national announcement.
>Also, as Mike Pence refers to with his first quote, this sort of inter-agency subcommittee communication can be locked down in red-tape.

Attached: SWORM Agency Connections.png (665x745, 72K)

dropped your tin foil hat, Cletus.

>we're going to deploy a mass EMP to kill the president, blame it on a solar flare, and no one will ever find out
come on man you really believe this

sounds actually really believeable desu

another flat earth slide

Sunspot Radio, chill until The Eternal Sunrise..
youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA

Attached: KT-SOLOVEN_2__29193.1503517897.jpg (500x454, 42K)

All the cool shit happens on my birthday.

Muh dik

Attached: Hi. I have downsyndrome.jpg (386x395, 22K)

Good, please let us all die in a heavenly solar cataclysm. I’ll be standing outside with my arms outstretched and fave to sky welcoming the end. Humanity doesn’t deserve any more time on this stupid spinning rock

This is so fucking gay. We're in a solar minimum. The sun ain't doing shit. Christ a fucking minor ice age is starting this year.

They shut it down because the comms were being used to listen to white sands. Probably by fucking china.

bumping

Attached: 1536817381111.png (1329x745, 171K)

>we're going to deploy a mass EMP to kill the president, blame it on a solar flare, and no one will ever find out

You don't seem to understand.
I'm bad at communicating, so this could be my error. Allow me to clarify.

The Obama Executive Order enables a group to be formed with Presidential Authority.
Executive Orders continue beyond when the President's term lasts, and they retain the same authority.
SWORM does not need to deploy a mass EMP, they don't need to kill the president.
They are embedded throughout the government, they have direct communication with the major Departments that run the nation.
They have a mandate for such extensive communication because a Carrington event could utterly destroy American infrastructure.
In order to protect America from a solar threat, they are under a mandate to establish methods of seizing control of these various departments should any sort of such threat arise.
Meaning, (((SWORM))) can claim that an EMP event is going to happen and lock down the American government by freezing its infrastructure as a "security measure" against solar flares.
Additionally, this allows a subcommittee with presidential authority to operate against the interests of the President elect.
Given the broad scale of SWORM's coverage, someone needs a wide array of clearances in order to understand what's being discussed by SWORM.
For example, the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security, Justice, the FBI, NASA, as well as the USAF could have their security breached if someone were to observe SWORM meeting minutes.
This probably means that the SWORM name has been a red-tape barrier between the Trump/Pence administration and the Deep State resistance.

Don't take my word for it, listen to Pence himself when he's talking about Space Force.
youtu.be/Wkesd3Du_e0?t=17m54s

Remember how Space Force was announced out of nowhere with no real happening behind it? Maybe it's the only way Trump could attempt to outmaneuver this threat.

Attached: 3. SWORM for short.jpg (3000x3000, 2.02M)

Happy birthday user.

Attached: 1464047289431.png (635x1417, 861K)

Glad someone remade this thread. Have to head out soon, but as it stands, I still think it's Energy Wave related at its heart.

It may also have to do with that weaponized/weather manipulating microwave base in Antarctica that was recently found/shown to public.

Links to the secret microwave base and how it relates to the sun and energy waves are in the x-thread here:

This.

everyone else:
Unweaponize your fucking autism.

The nso.edu website is up.

Why the hell would anyone WANT a false flag CME to occur when we could just ask that frog god to call the ayys?

Attached: 1503630137468.png (588x469, 64K)

Muh project blue balls lel

>embrace new world order and delve into the secret societies and a world of deceit and back alley deals
>fight for your values and oppose the system
why not both? Infiltration, we're already doing it, and theres no honor in ridiculing an "any means necessary approach, as failure to protect your values is the same as submitting them to defeat.

Because sunspots have a direct impact on climate change, no joke. My left-wing astronomy professor discussed it in class, then tried to cover it when I pointed out the connection. The discussion of climate change being anything other than man-made gets shut down in academia and I have no reason to believe that there weren't astronomers who were making data off this and were told to shut it down by political entities still wanting to use climate change as a ploy to keep people and funding going a certain way.

That's my theory.

The latest rumor is that the Observatory has a large quantity of mercury (10s of gallons) that could be used in a "dirty bomb". See:
wattsupwiththat.com/2018/09/12/weird-fbi-closes-national-solar-observatory-over-mysterious-security-issue/

.solarham.net
Is still pumping out info, so what exactly can they be hiding?

and Pic Related, is because Why, then, exactly ?
Mercury is pretty nasty, esp in that quantity, but, you'd still basically need to throw it at people. And its unlikely to hae been sent out in 10-gallon barrels via the local PO. There'd be no reason for closing that in this scenario, none. Also, aim appears to have been closing Sunspot, no hazmat etc.

Attached: JS68176518[1].jpg (615x409, 30K)

um guys....
express.co.uk/news/weird/1016610/weird-news-youtube-alien-bunker-Antarctica-secret-military-base

Attached: ant.png (1242x1123, 999K)

Jesus Christ can you people imagine anything not having to do with Trump

That's old news, and also unrelated.

Go back to sucking Trudeau's cock, faggot.

so.. how's our sun doing right now?

Nothing, Solar Storm already over. Whatever the reason that made observatory closed, it's not related to the sun.

I am curious about what's going on there though, I keep hearing shit about Russia, but I really don't think that's it, I heard something about how some terrorists might have been trying to steal some mercury from the observatory and use the post office to send it, which is why both of them are closed