The Absolute State of American Education

What the fuck is this?
Had to stop dead in my tracks when I saw this shit.
Why do we put up with this shit?

Attached: WeIzWakandans.jpg (2368x1848, 791K)

to be fair its a stupid student project.

that said, yes lets build it and ship all our african filth there. Not our fault they will all starve soon after.

>Wakanda
>Nigger containment zone
I'm pro this

Why shouldn't we tell the niggers Wakanda (Liberia) is real and we will give them a one way ticket if they renounce their citizenship?

Go ahead and build it. Send all blacks there and build a big ol' wall around it so no evil whities can get in and steal your secret melanin technology.

>why no build wakanda

Attached: 1536699539534.webm (422x608, 2.35M)

I'm pretty sure it was a professor teaching
That's the sad part
It was like some theater class trying to express anti-whit... erm racist rhetoric

I'M ALWAYS READY FOR A WAR AGAIN

Oh yeah I'm all for sending them out. They iz so superior n shiet. But this whole class was about fuck whitey n shiet so once again their dumb nigger brain missed the message.

Attached: albertschweizer.jpg (296x170, 13K)

How does no one know about Liberia?

teachers unions

And DoE.
My grandmother is a professor and a complete raging moron despite all her degrees. Got her to accept the holocaust was a lie which is surprising considering she thinks we should just have one big beautiful mocha world. I hate the cunt.

>a by the numbers capeshit movie about some dumb character invented by a jew is one of the most important black cultural achievements in all of recorded history
why are they proud of this instead of ashamed?

If you think about it this is the most redpill movie in the last decade. Niggers need a physics defying fictional element to even have a chance at a stable state. kek

>that said, yes lets build it and ship all our african filth there
We did this shit already, we fought the revolution for them, we handed them a fucking country and still they whine and bitch that it wasn't enough free shit

Attached: watermelon.png (710x473, 405K)

If anything we should support Wakanda cause that means niggers can finally go back home to the "mudderland" instead of shitting up my country.

>Why not build wakanda?
Guess they don't teach the failed experiment that was Liberia.

Attached: 1390973347284.gif (500x280, 871K)

True Wakandaism has never been tried. Liberia was not true Wakandaism.

easy solution, why don't we, the unfaltering intellectual members of /pol start getting jobs as teachers and spread our ideas to the youth and in return the youth guided by us would take up our role as teacher and then spread the ideas we taught them to the future youth

Attached: lets-just-take-5b99ff.jpg (600x901, 102K)

I'm getting my MD and I think everyone here should put themselves in some position to be taken seriously to redpill the youth. I plan on going political afterwards and/or teaching about racial realism and against the out of africa theory