That land belongs to the Native Americans

>that land belongs to the Native Americans

how do you refute this?

Attached: native american headdress.jpg (1024x853, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By showing them my title to my house and the 1904 Supreme Court Decision of Shitting Bear v. US.

I don't. We killed them took what belonged to them by divine right and we will be punished for it.

"whoever takes up the sword must likewise perish by it. He who leads into captivity will be taken captive

Attached: 2510b89cd622f076573275d792798851.jpg (1583x909, 180K)

how do you refute this?

Attached: IMG_1927.jpg (600x800, 500K)

By not replying to off topic, low quality spam threads.

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

They aren't natives. The original native Americans were the pre-Clovis people

Nice slide thread, kike.

land shouldn't be allowed to be owned.
simple as that.

you saying you never encountered this argument?

Territory belongs to those with the means to control and defend it. We came, we conquered, it's ours. And until someone more powerful than us does the same it will remain ours.

/Thread

The people living in north america before european contacg had displaced an earlier wave of human settlement.
Additionally, north american natives did not improve the land they "owned" (though not for lack of trying), as such, it was meaningless to them.

They lost.
easy.

Only the strongest "own" the land, if anything the natives belonged too the land but not the other way around. All land on earth was fought over, and is only occupied by the strongest in the conflict.

I was born here, so I am a Native American

They didn’t have an established nation not were they united. Many died off from disease, even without “smallpox blankets” because they had never been exposed to European diseases; it was inevitable. If you want to pretend that they were sovereign, you could easily make the case that they should have been more anti-immigrant.

no, we won it fair and square when we kicked their asses in a war.

>belongs

according to who?
subjective

Native Americans didnt have any modern west-european ideals of "ownership", which is the only accepted form of ownership today. Natives never "owned" the land since they were beaten back by people who invented the term of "ownership".

So you're perfectly fine with Chinese soldiers coming to your house one day and shooting your family in your backyard?

so the retort to that is: now you're losing, you can't be sad about it

If you do not have the strength or means to defend what is 'yours', you do not rightfully own anything.

The world belongs to the strong.

Individually and as a society they lacked the means to protect what they owned. So the english took it.

The weak are without rights

Conquered land belongs to the conquerors

I don't like this, because the west was only "strong" due to technology the natives didn't have access to.

Attached: 8k HD lol.jpg (7680x4320, 2.14M)

this.

Let them come and get it back if they think they have a legitimate claim. We won it from them, let them win it back

nah

Attached: 1536291325730.png (700x712, 452K)

Which tribe? They all pushed each other off land they wanted and were pushed off by other more powerful tribes. Every culture worldwide recognized the right of conquest. For some reason Europeans have to feel bad about because we were the best at it. Not to mention that we did more with the land then they ever did or could have done. Everyone who lives in America today benefits from that in a big way.

That's exactly why guns are in the constitution. To cover for our politicians incompetence

I don't, it truly does belong to them, White Americans should return to Europe to their respective native lands.

Therewas nothing stopping them from having the technology. There is no technology god who randomly gives certain technologies to one group and not the other.

Unless you're implying that the native americans are by default less intelligent and thus incapable of creating new technologies?

You're not racist, are you?

Then you are cool with me coming to your house, fucking your wife and claiming your property as my own right?
Good thing I am an ex-combat veteran, I would have to go around buying the things I want.

Inventiveness, intellect, and foresight are strengthd. But you're also just wrong. Natives had horses and guns a hundred years before the last of the indian wars. Want to know why they lost? It's the readon why there were less than five million natives above the rio grande in 1400. They never learned to grow food.

Lol swede cuck to the rescue

>wtf this land belonged to the Aryans/Tocharians/Turkics/Chinese
>Genghis Khan: lol not anymore

Attached: Mongol_Empire_map.gif (752x591, 162K)

Do you even know how fucking hard it is to be able to immigrate to anywhere in Europe? Same thing for Euros to come to America.
The system is fucked and is allowing spics, poos, muzzies and niggers to flood everywhere.

You just retarded, you dont have to like it when you get conquered kurwa

Point our that Injuns were Eurasian and were 1/3rd European

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/

The technology had been developed in a long, slow process through generations, trade, and trial/error. They may eventually have reached that point, but they had a lot smaller population

why not, they were

By planting my dick into one. No joke I married one.

I'm fine with that. If you beat me you beat me.

But, of course, even if you beat me as an individual, our society has enough strength to enforce certain laws. So you'd also have to be strong enough to over come them.

But honestly, if you want to come over to my house and rape my wife I'm fine with that. It'll give her a break from me raping her.

come and take it if its yours.

And how are their descendants doing, now that they have access to all of modern technology?

Hint: look at pictures from reservations; they can barely survive at a quasi-human semi-ape level with massive yearly handouts.

The day the handouts end, they'll all starve.

>"Native Americans"
Who traveled to the Americas from Asia.

Attached: 1529815702552.png (634x1643, 1.03M)

It belongs to the white man now redniggers.

Attached: 651cbeec2b648320d8298185bdd35bdf.jpg (598x1046, 121K)

>wtf this land belonged to the Byzantines, Slavs, Arabs, etc you have no right to invade
>Turks: lmao

Attached: 8IOk3SO.gif (656x600, 179K)

So when are the blacks leaving Europe then?

Indians fought with each other and took each other's territory. Why's it so much worse when white people do it and bring their lands to new heights?

Attached: ar.png (1117x669, 755K)

There were no United States of America (or any legitimate state with borders) until the European settlers came
Same applies to South Africa

Impressive that you can type so plainly with Muhammed's semen on your eyes.

What's your point? They didnt and we did. Should I go around and kill all of my students who get >85% score so those who get ~50% aren't disadvantaged?

Or should I teach them it is wrong use what mental faculties they have?

the creators of this country are high iq white people like henry ford, jp morgan, rockefeller, and thomas edison

Attached: unit-1-the-gilded-age-40-728.jpg (728x546, 162K)

>wtf this land belonged to the Kohisans how can you invade
>Bantus: get fucked bitch

Attached: The-Bantu-expansion-3000-1000-BC.gif (332x375, 42K)

We'd have cared more about this if you'd used a picture of a true Native American like Elizabeth Warren instead of whatever the fuck you posted, OP.

ALSO the natives did not even creat the fucvking wheel yet when we arrived

nah the conquistadors won because of pikes/crossbows and caverly not gun powder because they rationed the powder for knocking down walls so they didn't use muskets that much
the truth is they just used the good old tried and tested hammer and anvil in a lot of battles

>excuse me but North America belongs to Wolly Mammoths
>Mongoloid invaders: not so fast

Attached: slide_8.jpg (960x720, 55K)

The aztecs and incas had pretty advanced civilizations. Not as advanced as Europe, but they had cities

Attached: tenochtitlan.jpg (1756x952, 281K)

"Native Americans" were asian immigrants who lost a war to the white man.

if you are in a "strongest survive" mentality, do you also think the strongest European state should ethnically cleanse all the others?

America could have ethnically cleansed West Germany with mutt people

Attached: 1506458756698.jpg (1024x754, 124K)

Yeah and they also had human sacrifice

I thought they didn't believe in land ownership?

>land doesn't belong to anyone, it stays basically the same and we all die off

But in a not stupid answer, you can tell them that democracy demands that the majority rules, and the majority cannot help that they are not fully descended from the people that held the land for thousands of years. If you REALLY want to lose friends, tell them it won't be long comparatively speaking until the descendants of the people that took the land will also be scattered to the wind so, I dunno, justice?

TL;DR: Everyone dies, it doesn't matter much who it belongs to.

>whoever takes up the sword must likewise perish by it. He who leads into captivity will be taken captive

Interesting.

Fuck off nigger commie

keep living in fantasy land

>injuns
>owning land

You should respect other whites and acknowledge their right to exist

Non-whites on the other hand, lol who gives a fuck.

They had ownership over Don Cheadles grandparents and instantly redpilled him, now you, POOF

Attached: Screenshot_20180913-010650_Chrome.jpg (2220x1080, 484K)

Belonged. We took it. Just like they took it from each other before we got here.

the USA was mostly rural/nomadic people, the only city I believe was built by the Anasazi, pic related

they didn't own a particular patch of earth, it's more like they had grazing rights in a particular geography

Attached: mesa verde.jpg (810x540, 324K)

obligatory post

Attached: Anthropologist_Anon.jpg (4132x3151, 3.72M)

Attached: Anthropologist_Anon2.png (2552x2436, 836K)

Attached: Anthropologist_Anon3.png (2608x2800, 963K)

Nah, we conquered it. Yw for the smallpox tho m8.

Attached: 1536807048426.jpg (374x378, 13K)

Ye if they can project force long and hard enough like a penis it will become yours terrytory

They're not native to the land. They just invaded it a few thousand years earlier. So in effect, they've had their run, and now it's ours.

but you can make the same argument about the refugees

>even during the American civil war the ottomans held most of southeastern Europe
I mean I "know" that fact but it's crazy to imagine how generations of europeans lived under a mongol yoke, on european territory nonetheless

the land belongs to those who conquered or bought it. the "Natives" took it from the last idiots who settled on north america, both by force and through the previous inhabitants not having huge population numbers.

They migrated here too so it's not theirs to take.

>why should the land belong to you? it belonged to your ancestors

Bought and conquered.

They had NOTHING that wasn't around 15,000 years earlier

This isn't 1491

I don’t see their name on it. Finders keepers loser weepers tehe.

Attached: 8D59C23C-1A17-49DD-AEDF-ABF17DE8626B.jpg (1148x1600, 245K)

Exterminate

What a coincidence. I was just contemplating a post I commented on. For some reason, Native Americans really trigger Jews. They hate that people consider what happened to them a genocide and will tell you off because "the holocaust was worse". I wonder why Jews hate them so much... It seems like they taught some of you here that hate too.

land belongs to the people who conquer it

that's why I want Europe and America to wake up

Attached: banter.jpg (602x709, 66K)

So it's fine if the Tacos take the US and the Muslims take Europe then. After all, conquered land belongs to the conquerors, right?

I'm native to America.

Attached: 4576.jpg (640x640, 36K)

>implying that native americans outside of a handful of tribes had any concept of what constituted property as it pertains to us

Can't lose something you never understood that you had in the first place, Squanto. You're welcome to take it back, though.

Might makes right unfortunately. Can’t run your country as you like with other people’s children.

Get non whites out of Europe and I'll come back with fucking bells on

Not going to happen. I fuck my hot native girl, and any breed is going to be mixed just to spite you for being an internet induced autistic nothing.

But the native American genocide actually happened.

All the earth belongs to God and he gives it to whomsoever he sees fit to give it. The injuns weren't worthy and God gave the land to us. Now we are as wicked as they were and unless we repent God will remove us, as he has already begun to do by letting us get invaded by hoards of foreigners and attacked everywhere by the criminal negroes.

Tell the Jews that. They don't want to acknowledge it. They will quickly take over any discussion about Native American genocide and make it about them.

You too