Rips your face off

>rips your face off

Attached: 87657654653.jpg (3024x4032, 1.14M)

> rips you off

Attached: HappyMerchant.jpg (100x100, 3K)

Attached: 5456378.png (658x581, 440K)

Dog was in the right

Stop breeding nigger dogs, god, white people are the worst

Why the fuck do people not get a labrador or a border collie or something I mean jesus christ do they have no sense of danger?

>All you need to do is put your hands in its mouth one on top and one on the bottom. Then you break its jaw.
>Mfw those paws are useless

Question: Is the same thing that drives women to pitbulls the same that drives them to convicted felons and coons?

Yes.

Glad that my Mom is pit-pilled, she loves dogs but can't stand these demons

Trips of truth, my brother takes in rescues with his wife. He will defend pitbulls to the point of being fucking blind to the evidence. It's only a matter of time before one of their two dogs mauls them or their children. I'm not around to be apart of their lives because of my concern for their fucking dogs.

Virtue signaling.
>reputation for being dangerous and literally mauling babies to death
>retards get them to take pictures with their babies to post on social media "see they're cute together #notallpits"

Of course, the obvious happens.

that's one happy dog

>They aren't dangerous xD
>AHH HELP

Attached: fellowgoldies.png (641x706, 811K)

52?!

Doggos are great and all, but pitbulls should be shot on sight if they're not fenced in. Or at the least they should be put to better use, maybe rounded up and air-dropped into Africa or something. Every experience I've ever had with one involved the killing of another animal or the attack/mauling of a person. They are the niggers of dog breeds, and no 1st world country should tolerate them.

Attached: 1535324353513.jpg (717x717, 59K)

Me on the left

Are we talking about the people who invite third worlders by the millions and get surprised they aren't acting like suburbanites?

Attached: fffpb.png (421x400, 275K)

Stupid cunt brain: "do you know what's a good idea putting a tight uncomfortable faggotty bitch sweater on my 45-60 pound pitbull for shits and giggles and that addicting dopamine hit I get when I post shit on Facebook". Why in the fuck do you think a animal who doesn't want nor need clothes would let himself get treated like some doll.

I know a girl irl who got mauled and almost killed by her pit.

based doggo

fpbp

Face...off?

Attached: D7C7DA7A-D599-4B0B-B964-27011A78E94C.jpg (430x292, 41K)

juggle the axe . . .

Attached: axejuggling.jpg (515x805, 99K)

Yeah, she ain't bad for 52

Probably some stupid cunt who didn't take care of her dog.

Attached: heroic pitbull.jpg (662x625, 49K)

you deserve an opportunity to attempt this

>put your hands in its mouth
>trying to RIP apart its mouth with a 235 pound bit pressure
>sharp teeth
>expecting it to work
Good luck user

Attached: pit-bull-bite-force-1-550x450.jpg (550x450, 61K)

You must be 18 or over to post on this site.

Attached: 1490892308256.jpg (603x800, 75K)

Attached: 80987895740.png (881x485, 145K)

I want to take his face...... off......

Oh definitely. It gets so old seeing it so often.

Attached: 1536731155849.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

>All you need to do is put your hands in its mouth one on top and one on the bottom. Then you break its jaw.
lol no... that's definitely not going to work. There's only one good and reliable way to get a pit bull to stop biting. Grab it's back legs (on person on each) and start pulling in opposite directions until they start ripping and tearing. Works every time.

Mmmmmmilf

Attached: 1509607181823.gif (241x255, 1.08M)

ffs you'll lose your fingers retard.
you should go for its eyes to blind it.
then dab on it

Attached: 15938123918.jpg (321x157, 8K)

Somehow I doubt you'd actually be doing that.

Attached: soyboys.jpg (1000x2500, 394K)

Based

>dog attacks someone
>protect dog
I'll never understand people that worship pets.

Pittbulls lives matter!

But goys! Its just bad owners not the breed itself!

Dog stories.
Husky is raised by meme millennial couple. They chose the breed based on looks. The woman of the couple is left to dogsit several dogs. The dogs are in the same area. The Husky mangles one of the smaller dogs. The woman owner of the Husky is shocked.

>Huskies have a very strong predator instinct
>Dogs are still dogs and respond to canine instincts
>Even while domestication drastically alters the size and capability of various dog breeds
>This should not be a shock to a dog owner, but it is
>Irresponsible dog owners.
Dog ownership is not a right. Dog's are both property of their owners AND they are uniquely independent beings. For this reason dog ownership should be managed and regulated by law. This includes forbidding certain dog breeds from unqualified owners.

I love dogs. I'm tired of seeing children mangled and dogs mistreated because of terrible dog owners.

>feeding and housing a roided wolf with down syndrome

Why don't you offer shelter to a crackhead nigger too, while you are at it?

Attached: 1533602687606.jpg (693x663, 63K)

That's right goy! Its the owners! We should do nothing about the Pitbull breed!

Attached: wtf_5.png (534x511, 49K)

Probably. They think it's cool and all that shit till they wake up one day and realize they're life is gone

Well know...

Attached: 1283490041220.gif (220x228, 1.91M)

Are your fingers made of greyons?

Attached: 9876876517.jpg (1200x311, 70K)

>that last one
what

BULGARIA NO WHY WOULD POST THIS?
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Where is all the low quality DNA coming from?

I guess after that it wasn't just the dog that was called Scarface

Good
But
>not putting them in a tied sack
Women cant do anything right huh?

O F F
F
F

Attached: 0566B2DA-3B88-45D9-96E7-2A93B118F64A.gif (500x337, 2.18M)

Eh, women get a special kind of pleasure killing babies. Probably wanted the moment to last.

They are not a demon dog, they just need to know who the boss is. Most people don't know how to handle them.

How about not having a schizofrenic mauling death machine in your house to begin with?

>pet ownership shouldn't be regulated

You just need to extend some pet regulations from exotic animals to some dog breeds. You shouldn't be able to bring any pet that you can't restrain to a public space. Some people have tigers, but they don't get to bring them to the local park playground. Same should go for thots with pitbulls.

On the other hand, if you are made of 200 pounds of muscle and certified to handle it, fine.

Attached: 1534973283545.jpg (720x1080, 39K)

Why are you projecting about people who are soi bois. Dont tell me you guys are soi bois...

But they can swim out

I have an old soviet era book that teaches how to fight when a dog attacks you. I can post the essentials if someone wants.

>no sense of danger?
that is key, I think
liberals really do have different/damaged amygdala

virtue-signaling too ofc

I think so, yeah, and
>Are we talking about the people who invite third worlders by the millions and get surprised they aren't acting like suburbanites?
this too

It's all part of the reckless, risk-loving, egomaniacal, saint/god complex core personality of the left

Yeah fuck it why not

please do

i want them

why are anti pitbull people like the leftists? 90% cant m eme, but when they finally get it right, its hilarious.

im smiling and having sensible chuckles here. keep these memes coming plz.

that sounds interesting, yes plox

Hope you get mauled.

>covert leftist compliment
Fuck off.

underrated have a (you)

Those little stubby legged puppies can swim?

Form dictates function, function follows form btw

Post it

That's pretty sad valuing nasty dogs over family
I have had friends like that though
And am not close to my sister in part because she adopts one ugly, mean, damaged Akita after another. I think some peoples' pets echo their inner selves. My cats and dog are friendly and genuine and a bit eccentric. Her cats are scared ferals and the nasty Akitas. This woman I used to date loves cats but her cats are all skittish and slow to trust, probably because that's how she is and she yells at them a lot. I adopted a couple because she lost her apartment and years later 1. they are still with me naturally because she's a selfish flake and 2. they are SO much happier

are those dogs or cats?

>border collie
HAIR

At the very least Bob around and get close enough to land to get out, you gotta secure em. Why do a job half assed, use your full ass and tie those dogs in a sack first

im surprised...you mean to tell me that youre NOT leftists? Then what are, meth head trailer trash posting from mcdonalds wifi on your govt flip phones for niggers?

dont take a compliment then, retard. post more funny pics. i save them to show people who also own pitbulls and we all giggle.

Stop using reddit or better yet fuck off back there.

Attached: Leddit.jpg (705x179, 32K)

lmao, that guys too based for plebbit

Looks like I hit the mark, seeing as this is the only post you replied to.

>Bottle contents make customers too weak to open next bottle

But the business case! The business case!

You’ve watched too much King Kong

old vid of a european girls chucking diseased puppies into a river in rural eurostan. she did the right thing, but city slickers wont ever get it.

>Lmao no thats if it has your meaty body in its mouth, the only way to get it off is by breaking its jaw. If it comes attacking you all you have to do is stop its front nose mouth with your bottom foot.
>Breaking its front teeth and letting it drown on its blood getting clogged in its nose.
>Npcs getting dominated from domesticated animals.

Attached: 1536502393910.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

^this

Attached: pb234.png (500x648, 346K)

I've met a couple of female pits who were genuinely affectionate and gentle, but one was raised from a puppy by very knowledgeable animal person and the other similarly was a rescue, but not abused, she was just given up by an old lady who had to go into a home. Those doggos are both dead now and I have to say, they never did actually hurt anyone. But the thing is, statistically, they were pretty fucking rare. Not worth it imho. There are so many nicer dogs out there.

So guys most of this is from my Memory so please don‘t expect a too detailed read.

Part 1 Anyways, First the book mentioned how you should look out for Objects in close proximity like a rock or a stick. There are different ways for dogs to attack you and you have to be careful because their teeth are angled so they can hold things in their mouth, so if you can, let it bite the stick. If it‘s your arm you shoud stick it in further to open it‘s jaw.

Secondly, your goal should be to kill that mofo, so do what you must, punches are very effective but they said it depends of the breed of dog

dog bit her arm.
>learn to read, Abo

Attached: death.png (750x807, 739K)

So what does she say about it now?

fucking literally wat

article 13 happening when

Hopefully it isnt punches to the head cause I've co cocked some dogs in the head and almost broke my damn hand

I imagine gouging the eyes are recommended if it grabs onto a body part yes?

I'm more of a picture guy

?????

stick ur finger up its asshole kek works every single time

Dont do shit a fucking dog doesn't want you to do, almost any dog would do that

>Put restraining garment on dog
>get nipped
>respond by shooting dog

fucking retards