You should be afraid for what is coming

I am the golden boy all American gentile, raised in a culturally sensitive liberal family. Very similar to the Kennedy family. Good at sports. Entire family has a good education, strong sense of morals and ethics, respected by other members of the community. All my life I gave minorities and women the benefit of the doubt. I believed in Democracy, American exceptionalism. I believed the greatest generation was the one who won WW2. I used to think Churchill was a good role model to have. I used to the think that the FBI and CIA were the "good guys". I used to share genuine empathy for "people of color".

I'm 30 now. All of that is gone. I would embrace fascism in my country like the warm touch of a mother's love. I think that WW2 was a tragedy, Americans were blissfully ignorant sheep in a huge game, we should have allied with Hitler. The "greatest generation" is a great lie. Churchill was a rich elitist boss who deserved to hang from a lamp post. There are no good guys, they are lying, thieving, conniving monsters who should be shattered into a million pieces and thrown to the wind. I have grown cold, cynical and absolutely careless for lazy, stupid, dumb minorities. I never knew the phrase hate is a powerful drug had true meaning, and if this is how the German people felt about their country before leading up to Hitler, I can see why it happened. The future is ours.

Attached: himmler_hitler_steiner.jpg (500x383, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JasyOrDdt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: brofist.png (142x142, 4K)

It's true for all sane 30 year old out there.

>I'm 30 now. All of that is gone. I would embrace fascism in my country like the warm touch of a mother's love. I think that WW2 was a tragedy, Americans were blissfully ignorant sheep in a huge game, we should have allied with Hitler. The "greatest generation" is a great lie. Churchill was a rich elitist boss who deserved to hang from a lamp post. There are no good guys, they are lying, thieving, conniving monsters who should be shattered into a million pieces and thrown to the wind. I have grown cold, cynical and absolutely careless for lazy, stupid, dumb minorities. I never knew the phrase hate is a powerful drug had true meaning, and if this is how the German people felt about their country before leading up to Hitler, I can see why it happened. The future is ours.

You're unhinged.

>talks about other ppl being mindless sheep
>embraces fascism

Degenerate subversive rat

hitler would shoot you right in the face degenerate american, you jazz, your hollywood, your money chasing disgusting way of life, no culture, no volk just a mass of human bodies melted into a non nation, you are trash and you will remain trash no matter what ideology you try to call your own, rootless, honorless scum

>You're unhinged.
And that's a good thing!

Attached: 1507001194686.jpg (600x597, 156K)

>Hitler would shoot you and agrees with everything I believe.

You are the personification of cringe.

I guess thats why he allowed the Brits to retreat? You idea of what a Nazi is is based on Jew lies.

Shit opinion from a shit 3rd world national.

You really think you will win in the end schlomo?

Attached: evilsmile.gif (500x281, 263K)

Attached: 958E2052-37A1-47AE-872F-C2FEA3100192.jpg (540x429, 36K)

>you jazz, your hollywood, your money chasing disgusting way of life, no culture, no volk just a mass of human bodies melted into a non nation, you are trash and you will remain trash no matter what ideology you try to call your own, rootless, honorless scum

Soma has a point.

I'd think twice about the fascism thing. All dictators are 'fascist'. Having a dictator take over doesn't mean instant 4th reich, but it does mean less freedom for you.

Money is life, shut up faggots.

The fast this idea spreads, the faster it will happen.
Do you know that Trump tweeted about the Greatest Story Never Told (indirectly) the other day?
I should probably make a meme about it.
Anyways...

Soon.

Attached: LifeRune.png (923x225, 70K)

No one with any sanity admires Hitler. He was a disaster for everyone including Germans and Europeans. He is the top villain of all time. Like Hitler= immediately lose all credibility in any discussion.

UGH

The future is ours

I will be thirty next month and have gone through the very same transformation. Only I started on the extreme far left. I used to converse via email with Noam Chomsky and I hung on his every word. Now this video brings tears to my eyes.

What strange times we are living in gents!
youtube.com/watch?v=_JasyOrDdt4

The only thing he did wrong was lose.
He was an absolute archetypical hero.

Well if you notes by Walter warlimont, he said that the encirclement was halted by Keitel and Hitler who believed the coastal region in Flanders to be to marshy for tanks. So it's possible that was the official version, but I think it was goring saying the luftwaffe could finish the job was what cemented the command. Halder, von Rundstedt, and von brauchitsch were equally as confused, and we're constantly trying to over rule one another's authority to press the attack. So, I think it's highly likely that Hitler believed he would loose the precious few tanks the Panzer divisions had at the moment and refused to gamble; instead turning to the luftwaffe to finish the job.

American society is going crazy, its understandable.

Rat

I'm with you

Parasite.

hes retarded for not knowing that we have all been raised under fascism

I'm 40, a half breed, and recognize a lot of the feelings in OP's post. But I don't want to just radically swing from one end to the next. What if, ten years from now, I feel silly for unironically loving Hitler?

Goddamn. Are you me?

brits are not americans, just like the french they would be spared and given self governace, americans wouldnt have that luxury since they are just a mishmash of different ppl

your idea of what a nazi is is based on your uninformed fantasy, australia would be a japanese colony

Freedom is a ruse

Attached: 1504133934519.jpg (1000x1500, 196K)

You Hitler loving nazis have no place in the conservative movement. You are like the political version of a big pile of stinky shit dropped off in the middle of the street in San Francisco's Tenderloin District.

Conservatives who want to win by presenting a viable alternative to the voting public need to treat you like lepers.

Newfag

iktf

>Seething (((Conservative)))

Attached: 1531865514863.jpg (1536x1422, 329K)

>conservative movement
.t boomer

Attached: 635845278653759.jpg (720x319, 29K)

>That 30 year old wannabe nazi boomer

Yikes

calm down grandpa

Fuck the voting public they will vote whichever way the lugenpresse tells them, because they are sheep and addicts barely capable of sentient thought and totally immune to logic and reason.

You have done nothing but LOSE for 70 years. And now whites are well on their way to going extinct. Fuck you and your family cuckservative gatekeeping pro Israel trash.

You need to be destroyed along with the left. You are just as bad, if not WORSE, because at least we know for a fact the left is our enemy, you snakes smile and pretend you are the white people party then stab them all in the back.

Attached: advancedfaggotry.jpg (228x217, 10K)

Holy fuck that typeface is disgusting

kek

Attached: brofist.gif (446x251, 1.32M)

Attached: 1536801333878.png (726x720, 230K)

You've but one post. Is this a slide thread, you fucking heretic fuck?

Attached: ShningJckHmmm1535576193646.gif (500x375, 214K)

Harsh but fair. I like you.

30yo boomer checking in.
can confirm
seig heil!

Attached: article13compliantmeme00000001.png (956x890, 361K)

The truth is I don't love him but regard him as a Richard the III or Hamlet with all his Shakespearean madness that ultimately engulfed the world in flames. But that passion and daring to distinguish great from small inspires me, and it grieves me to see it so absent from world today.

sieg*

When's the last time your conservative movement ever conserved anything?

The only reason white population is declining is because they're one of the few ethnicities that are realizing one simple truth:
Having kids sucks ass.
Call it superior education or a better culture, lifestyle or whatever, but it happens only with the more developed societies. Take a look at Japan, for example.

Read Mein Kampf

Attached: mkhit.jpg (4048x2736, 3.03M)

Why do you think we embrace him nigger monkey we want what they had

soon

Attached: 1536380273988.gif (350x263, 2M)

It's many reasons, economic, social etc. All of it is manufactured by the US government though specifically because of their loyalty to jewry.

In any case America is clearly anti white and spreads anti white policy abroad.

You are demographically losing you are weak your future sold off 80 years ago

You can feel it in the air. Everyone knows who and what I am because of an incident. The tension is palpable. They give those of us with a spine a wide berth.

Daily Reminder: Jow Forums is satire. Don't take whwat you see here too seriously

Attached: 1529292653622.png (905x624, 83K)

my tree name is war
I do not fear war i revel in it, i start it, I LOVE IT

I'm 20 and used to be a liberal it's crazy what I've seen. Tomorrow belongs to us

Convert to Islam, you cuck.

cringe jew posters

Similar circumstances. Hail Victory.

>meme flag
Fuck off kike. Your people are nothing but subversive rats.

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 29K)

MYAH

>Having kids sucks ass.
That's true for any kind of responsibility.

What the mentality among your fellow teenagers like?

But there is evidence lol tons the culprits admit it too that's the best part. Also about Jews bringing nigs here that's undeniable. What for though who knows

1 post by this ID. sage for datamining

Honestly swear to god they all want to gas likes even my Mexican friends. I'm kinda the reason but there was this kid I talk to who is like a upgraded turbo hick so he helped also
> 38 captchas holy shit

>and this is why you should be too

you are a nigger monkey, just because you LARP as germanic doesnt make you one, you will perish

I'm 18 so I'm actually younger, I have to say the people around me are rather Right-Wing, However most of them are more Conservative than Fascist. I know i'm not the only Fascist in my area, but there sure as hell not many like me around.

Attached: 1405277762970.jpg (451x633, 45K)

Where's your area, if I may?

>embracing fascism
i mean i hate everyone who isnt blonde/blue too but i like free markets.

Freedom is literally killing off people like me. I'm willing to have another system a go.

Alaska my dude

Your story mirrors mine perfectly. Strange times we're living in...

Attached: 1536727530085.jpg (1024x684, 266K)

Attached: we need you.jpg (500x500, 132K)

The only thing that eases the pain is the music of Richard Wagner. Until the day of glory comes, I will continue to listen and lift. Gott mitt uns user.

you're literally made of lampshade material

I am 20 all my friends are white and pretty much white nationalists

No. The state pays for non-whites to have kids. I wonder (((WHY))).

Calm down whiteboy but impressive pasta

Some just sided with the absolute madlad for the thrill of being the underdogs

Your strength will turn to arrogance and your anger to insanity if you do not learn to control

Then you lose

Attached: DB9B062B-A574-49B1-944C-2ACC4F25EBC9.gif (574x749, 45K)

We are the size of all Europe shill

Up until I was 16 I was a strong liberal with my views, I was the same with what you believed and thought "These are the good guys, these are the bad" I'm now almost 19 and I realize how fucking brainwashed I was by all that shit. My schools would continue to pump all that liberal shit in my head, so many people bought it but I noticed that after you finish at school and go on to do A-Levels (Britbong education) very few people actually change their views. I'm glad that my best friend isn't a liberal cunt

I'm 75% German 25% Scandinavian. I don't fag play I'm the embodiment son

Bullshit. Going extinct sucks even more ass.

Hail victory

Are you talking about trump lol fuck that kike

Fyi THIS THREAD IS A HONEYPOOT of some kind

It's being monitored

Not saying that's bad but it's interesting that someone out there really cares about this thread and whos in it

Attached: D1AEDB18-0B91-4517-820B-11CEDE95B7D4.gif (355x150, 1.43M)

This is why you dont tell too much fake news

Mutilating baby dicks is real er isreal

Wtf I was talking about Germany/America's greatest ally

Japan just respects a warrior with courage and honor

Attached: B1042567-C239-4BE9-A38A-CF51FC238FF9.jpg (1280x960, 549K)

Based Orban

Attached: 14242332_1564695563839351_5998406480484579405_o.jpg (2048x1152, 344K)

>For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

Kennedy's story inspires us all as the man who thought America was one way, and then got a glimpse of the real thing before the monster that was lurking in the shadows reproducing and ready to fully take the reins popped out and blew his brains out. The last president.

Attached: 75497a0b8dc2d4b3a6a1fb46733474679c23e5ecd4b17a5df5690dd4b9bb7124[1].jpg (550x512, 33K)

imagine comparing yourself to the kennedys lmao kys op you big faggot

Wtf I love Hungary now

anyone who disagrees is a feminine pussy

What's the point of that to see why people are upset and rather fix it they just make the problem worse? If you are out there looking and monitoring this thread know this.... billions of people from the past look down apon you with disgust and are turning in the Graves they now sit in

To be fair though, the Americans had many cowards and boys with toys rather than warriors in WW2

Thats why they dehumanized the japs so much, they needed to convince boys that Japanese were animals and the Japanese had to have their people show the American pigs that they wouldn't give up everything even if nuked

Japan still Japanese

Attached: 0115836D-2F4D-4BE2-AABE-3582FF8A6B5D.png (413x549, 175K)

Japanese people have my honor always will. Great history and people.

based