The Magnetic field seems broken as fuck!

The Magnetic field seems broken as fuck!
Schumann resonance doesn't calm down anymore!
sosrff.tsu.ru/new/shm.jpg

What is Schumann resonance?
>The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

Why does it happen?
>Solar radiation, as observed by NOAA GOES-15 over the past 24 hours
>Solar Radiation Storm Forecast for Sep 13-Sep 15 2018
spaceweatherlive.com/en/reports/3-day-forecast

We are in the middle of a solar storm, G1 (Minor) or "greater" (meaning: G1 low < G5 high)
Radio blackout are expected, so far didn't happen.

What ever it is, it is fucking right now with planet earth magnetic field hard.
What might happen if the Schumann resonance continue to go berserk?

Attached: shm.jpg (1540x460, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

solarham.net
spaceweatherlive.com/en/auroral-activity/aurora-forecast
youtube.com/watch?v=EXZZvCsio3U
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its happening

the gcpdot is corellating with the schumann changes

what actually?
Earthquakes? Pole shift?

i really wonder what might happen now

anyone here?
Jow Forums seems fucked, slow as hell

Lizard people getting exposed would be cool. I thought small storms happened a. Lot- also this could be why Ive felt restless this week. Feeling slightly irate and anxious. Not sure though.

Yeah they're too busy replying to "do Blacks make monkey noises" threads. Most any threads with decent content just get slid off the board.

looks like it has a pulse to it.

solarham.net
Personal favourite for checking if shit hits the fan or not (nothing worth mentioning so far)

>Middle of solar storm
It’s already ended though. Nothing fucking hapenning beside aurora

White is a usefol skill to have

NOAA said it will go on for three days at least.

fugg its the ayy lmaos
space force defend israel now

Attached: oyveygoyim.jpg (782x782, 152K)

>Radio blackout are expected, so far didn't happen.
My radio went out like 45 minutes ago while driving

something odd about it.

Attached: schumanndot.jpg (552x396, 105K)

it's a correlation that shouldn't occur but does

Three day forecast doesn’t mean it’s going on for three days. Just read this
spaceweatherlive.com/en/auroral-activity/aurora-forecast

>What might happen if the Schumann resonance continue to go berserk?
from the grave he will rise like a phoenix

I'm an astronomer who specializes in magnetic fields and I can confirm this is really fucking bad and is more likely than not going to cause a resonance cascade worse than the one that killed the mammoths and the remaining species of dinosaurs that survived the asteroid impact.

Pepe? That u?

Give me a timeline here senpai

Oh Fugg btc is mooning, buy buy buy

Will this effectively microwave Florence into a gigastorm and sustain the hurricane with heat energy over dry land?

delet

Attached: 1523952280520.jpg (888x998, 71K)

this is really weird and shouldn't be possible.
youtube.com/watch?v=EXZZvCsio3U

Does this affect the human body?
I have a digestive disease and cannot physically have solid stools, been that way all my life. Today I had a tiny Snickers bar sized solid stool for the first time ever. Would this magnetelectro storm cause something like this?
Also my VUE has been stuttering all night.

From my calculations we have approximately 2-4 years left if the magnetic field doesn't correct itself, and if it doesn't start correcting itself within a few months from now then we are 100% guaranteed fucked.

No, that's just silly.

Watch the constellations move, they are practically speeding across the night sky.

i bring only the best scoops

things you can't even imagine.

Attached: kojak.png (239x299, 29K)

WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN?

We all died and now are in limbo

yikes

So is this one of those things where the magnetic field is pushed off the earth and acting crazy?

Too many charts and graphs and fields for my brain to keep up

no. you're out of your depth kid.

here's the scoop: something impossible is being documented. see you might be one of the first civilians to become aware of it.

Attached: kojak.jpg (806x544, 100K)

Burgers are just waking up

Even i know that's bullshit

Attached: 1536768728079.jpg (596x480, 28K)

Its just Trump playing his HAARP as America burns.

It's okay cause you're here with me

you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

imagine how you look to people who can read a graph.

Attached: Kojak005.jpg (580x400, 23K)

You guys already disappointed me with sunspot shit. I’m not gonna falling for this again.

Guys I have just seen a flash of blue light. Am in equator. There is borealis now. Hold me I fear.

It was fun shitposting with y'all no regrats

Attached: 1535463839609.png (800x578, 792K)

I didnt say I can't read a graph you idiot

>I didnt say I can't read a graph you idiot

you did say:

>Too many charts and graphs and fields for my brain to keep up
>there only 2 though

then you failed to note obvious correlations. then you had your little tantrum

Attached: Kojak-5.jpg (260x342, 10K)

FUCK YOU I HAVE ONLY REGRETS.

WE COULD HAVE BEEN GODS...
WHY Jow Forums!?
WHY MUST YOU RUIN EVERYTHI

This sounds weird but yesterday I was at the museum and they had a massive amethyst geode about half the size of my body and I swear the purple crystals inside it where vibrating/shimmering incredibly fast to the point they look blurry, it wasn’t my eyes because everything was in focus except the crystals. I wonder if it’s s reaction to the sun

Attached: BF4C2E3B-4197-48CD-B50C-D48724C7191E.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

Humans weren't meant to be Gods. Modern society is degenerate and hedonistic. Humanity was a mistake.

About 30 minutes ago my power went out for like 5 seconds.

COULD THIS BE RELATED?

Yea. They don't "correlate" hippy. I'd like someone with a brain to explain what Schumann resonance actually represents and why OPs pic is out of the ordinary. I don't give a fuck about your random number generator dot shit.

A field isn't a result so there is no correlation to be made.

You truly are king of the larp

yes

i got some heavy problems with the internet now

ok, what if in the next 24h all electronic goes down? No internet and shit, is this a possible scenario in the next 24h?

RUN
NOW

No, you retard. This happening will take 2-4 years to start fucking us over.

Gay, most of us won't even be alive

>They don't "correlate" hippy.
you're the only one who think thats so far

and you are the only one who proveably cannot read graphs. people can read your posts and see you fail at understanding what they can easily understand.

this is what obama's school system did to you.

Attached: scoopbringer.png (592x525, 255K)

so the lights don't go out over night?
but still they are going out?

at what point will the majority notice this

Theres no such thing as “lizard people” as you know them. “Reptilians” are those with Rhesus factor negative blood types, and are, for the most part, normal people. They do, however, show an aptitude for intellectual pursuits, and subversion. The Rhesus factor, or Rh, is a blood antigen that is shared with Rhesus monkey. Rh positive blood implies a common ancestor with the Rhesus monkey. Rh negative blood, however, comes from some much older ancestor that may have some reptile like qualities. The human race is a hybrid species. Have you ever wondered why an Rh negative mother cannot give birth to an Rh positive baby without medical intervention? The mothers immune system will attack her own offspring if this is the case, because her immune system sees the child as a foreign entity. This is not known to occur anywhere else in nature, except in other hybrid species, like mules. Rh negative blood is the marker of an older, more highly evolved species. The ones you would call “lizard people” or “Reptillians” are simply the smarter humans among us.

Anybody with a brain have an explanation for this meme or are you just gonna post it every day with zero idea what it means?

GLP not welcome on this board

Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? In your field of vision? Localized entirely in the equatorial belt?

Rest In Pepperoni

Attached: VKEwRum.gif (674x520, 659K)

When the lights actually go out retard
Every electronic I have is working perfectly. Not my fault you have shit internet service Hanz.

why are so many retards here? Is a mentaly ill hospital raiding Jow Forums?

>You truly are king of the larp
I wasn't larping when i gave you the scoop on the saudi spat with canada, dalglish being busted, maxime bernier leaving the conservative and forming a new party, the milk mafia documents being out there unguarded. that's just recent scoops. you oughtta take note you might actually learn something for once.

Right now i got a scoop so big it'll blow your mind. I don't even think you mooks can handle it.

Attached: Kojak.jpg (620x436, 77K)

>please stop with this bullshit fake science

You have zero clue what the fuck you are looking at or talking about. BTW nothing will happen and tomorrow (you) will start another BP Earthwatch thread. Fuck you kraut.

Feds raided an observatory so this week has been infested with tinfoil niggers getting high on their first space larp because they googled a thing. Probably dutch and his boomer mods looking for a new graph to sperg out about

>resonance cascade

cool, I've waited long enough to have a Vortigaunt drinking bro

Happened to me the other morning.

Also 2 days ago randomly couldn't get to sleep before 0200, usually wife and I are out by 2200 at the latest. Magnetic storms throw everything off balance.

A dark spot opened up on the sun, and we are getting fucked with by the sun with random G storms. It's especially spoopy b/c FBI shut down the Sun Spot Observator in New Mexico because ??

>Feds raided an observatory
why would feds raid something like this? This sounds retarded

Do those things that will show that you have turned from your sins. (Matthew 3:8)

Checked. Truth

Geomagnetic storms happen all the time.
Would be interesting if this was something out of ordinary, but will most likely not be.
Keep checking, but dont fall blindly to mass hysteria.

Because someone called in a terror threat.

>White is a usefol skill to have

Elaborate

source on the terror threat?

Last month, we hit by g3 storm and Jow Forums doesn’t give a shit. You guys only cared about solar storm because fed just raid sun observatory.

It was close to white sands. Probably picked up some spies. The tinfoil niggers seem to think that because ONE (1) observatory shut down for a night out of thousands that something is being covered up. Sun, magnets, Atlantis whatever.

A quick Google returns that this resonance is the electrical hum of the earths magnetic field and its been fluctuating the past few years. Tinfoil niggers insist this has to do with spiritual shit. This is a stealth new age thread. Chakras are fake and gay.

Obviously.

I run a mesh wifi network at home (big house) and I can usually tell when my latency spikes for a few hours and confirm solar storms.

The truth on the observatory is probably some schitzo sent white powder in a letter there, that's why they closed the PO as well. It probably wasn't just flour since they are keeping it closed.

I hope the global power grid is fucked. Im ready for collapse.

yeah, but why did the feds raid it?
any source on it and why?

They didn't say which is why its probably national security.

the "reptilians" are people who had their genitals mutilated as an infant and brain development stopped at that point

Attached: reptillian portion of the brain.png (479x247, 100K)

Yes, this REALLY alarms me. Why do the FBI prevent us looking at the sun just when this is going on?

Dunno, why doesnt your shithole have a solar observatory?

a portal is being opened up in the suns corona and a huge fleet of ships are passing through it right now

It's John McCain.

That motherfucker waltzed into Hell like he owned the place,and now he's in the process of engaging in a large scale war against Satan.He wants to be the ruler of Hell.
It's turned into a pretty bloody conflict down here.
It's like World War 1-everyone's stuck in trenches and mortars explode around us all every few seconds.
It's not mortars like you have up on Earth.They shoot out demon babies that cause small nuclear explosions and they stink like shit on impact.That's probably what's causing the magnetic field problems.

John McCain's been impregnating everything down here,so he has a huge stock pile of demon babies to eat,and to use for bombs.
Welp,gotta go over the top into no man's land again.

You fuckers got it made up there.You just don't know how bad things really are since McCain died.

>t. Lizard

maybe looseanon

Attached: 968432621d2fbf2dc5a82acc405c1cc1-imagepng.png (1223x2000, 341K)

still, to raid something like this is strange as hell!

lmao 10/10

You thought sunspot is the only one observatory in the world? There are many of them around the world, chink and russian have it, even some are privately owned.

it should not calm down, rise ! But surely these spikes has been something strange. I haven't seen anything like this before. Exciting

Attached: 1536076910795.jpg (960x849, 130K)

Can you pull up any feed of those?

Mechanism? Impact?

Hi

Just go to search list of sun observatory in wiki and pick that isn’t usa and go to their website.

>solarham.net
Good call my elf friend.

just as the Sibyl prophesied

Attached: tumblr_nrg0tk1Gpc1tsmjpmo1_1280.jpg (784x768, 139K)

Is this linked to the FBI raiding that Sunspot observatory as well as NASA acting weird?

Even the Nasa one is working now.
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/