EU is so fucked. what are they thinking

EU is so fucked. what are they thinking
bbc.com/news/technology-45497617
>The European Parliament has passed a resolution calling for an international ban on so-called killer robots.
>It aims to pre-empt the development and use of autonomous weapon systems that can kill without human intervention.
Israel, Russia, South Korea and the U.S. opposed the new measures, saying that they wanted to explore potential "advantages" from autonomous weapons systems.

Attached: bbc1.png (655x894, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/09/12/premier-league-footballer-charged-raping-schoolgirl-france/
youtube.com/watch?v=gi_W8tRVAVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would this include an automated A.A. weapon?

We have to ban crossbows, they are too lethal and inhumane.

"From artificially intelligent drones to automated guns that can choose their own targets, technological advances in weaponry are far outpacing international law," Rasha Abdul Rahim, a researcher on artificial intelligence, at Amnesty International, said at the time.

>we must protect our people against killer robots.
Refugees welcome!
telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/09/12/premier-league-footballer-charged-raping-schoolgirl-france/

Autonomous weapons are boring shit. They're still programmed by people.

The real question is what rights drones will have once we develop them to be sentient and self aware. Will a sentient robot have the right to kill a human to defend itself?

You have to be a fucking moron to advocate autonomous weapons systems.

I want them to create AI killer robots because I know that they would be more intelligent than 99% of the population and that they would also want to exterminate the Jews.

An autonomous turret is much safer than a minefield, because it can distinguish between friends and foes and can be safely deactivated once it's no longer needed.

>Amnesty International
>also a Mudslime
Soros must pay these fuckers well in shawarma and German lolis.

Unless it gets hacked by Russians

> How are we gonna kill the last batch of white males if everybody is sending robots!?!?
> BAN

EU what the fuck are you doing!

Attached: 1536307589239.jpg (512x373, 68K)

>much safer than a minefield.

I don't know why, but I think ANYTHING is much safer than a minefield.

Ban robots but let refugees, literal NPCs programmed to steal and rape, flood Europe.

Attached: 1536539069997.jpg (230x368, 7K)

Makes sense.
I mean, who needs killer robots as well as trannies, faggots and everything else trying to wipe us out?
Fair enough, at least killer robots are honest about their intentions, but still...
>Israel, Russia, South Korea and the U.S. opposed the new measures
Three of the biggest warmongers on the planet plus best korea neighbor, of course we want to explore the possibility of killing people with as little effort as possible goy! It'll keep you safe!

>reee americans and chinese are going to have killer robots, too op!!
How about they actually spend money on defense.

Just put in mechanical latches which prevent it from turning too far. It physically can't turn around and shoot you.

This.
Once the need for a man to be there to pull the trigger is gone, the elites have no reason to not start manufacturing their personal killbot armies which they can use to wipe out the rest of us. Why the fuck would they keep rest of mankind around when they can have the world all to themselves, with machine servants to do their bidding?

>Killbot armies
You mean in addition to their actual armies?

Do you think that US elites could turn the US military against US citizens en mass?
I doubt that they could, because US military is drawn from it's citizens.
A machine would have no such qualms.

You just know Terminator is gonna happen, sooner or later.
No way a superior AI doesn't dispose of us filth when it can do without us.

Attached: terminator wallpaper.jpg (2985x2000, 684K)

this is as retarded as it gets . might as well ban tanks and guns .
ai can very easily be made to identify target and attack people far more reliably then using a semi-trained war-fatigued homo sapiens that hasnt slept in 30h and just want to go home and have a warm shower .

ai will lead to less collateral damage\casualties and will kill more terrorists for less shekels .

the improvement from a modern army to a modern army with AI weapons will be far greater then the improvement armies experienced when they invented tanks or even guns .

Minfields are also fucking retarded.

>hurr let’s make this entire area lethal with no thought for what happens in ten years time

Okay, now these MEPs have gone too far. The sovereign european states need to team up against Brussels on this one, giving a stern warning that they won't abide by the parliament's orders on this one and will take collective action if this legislation is pushed through.

EU has done enough harm to the security of Europe already. Lagging behind in technological advance in the defense industry means becoming at the mercy of nations that don't have such naive and idealistic approach to defense, in the long run that is. These disgustingly humanistic boomer MEPs need to retire.

Frankly, if you guys had any idea what modern remote weapon stations do, you'd realise that this is just a tiny extra step.

They already autonomously identify multiple targets, track them behind walls, snap to the next target after the previous one was neutralised etc.

All the operator really does is just press a button saying "Yeah, all those targets you've just identified? Go ahead and kill them". There's surprisingly little involvement beyond that (frankly superficial) approval action.

>Wanting the terminator apocalypse this badly

OP is a retard.

Absolutely this.

As much as you can train and condition a soldier, ultimately it’s a human pulling the trigger and making a moral choice everytime they do so.

The EU has seemingly been fucked for some time now. This won't change anything.

Wars exist to cull the population.

AI seemingly likes white people.

>outpacing international law
Maybe then the laws are archaic and should be modernized, rather than trying to stifle technological progress? Are these the Middle Ages? Where am I?

>not wanting the terminator apocalypse

Attached: German Penis.jpg (323x156, 5K)

They believe in zerg units, thats why they imported africans

Until they don't.

Holy fuck! The retardation is real!
So when Russia sends 12'000 armored drones in the first wave of attacks the EU will send infantry and man operated tanks.

Somehow I believe that morale will go down when the EU army loses 4000 tank crews (12'000 men) + some infantry, even if Russia loses all drones.
Every enemy killed by a robot, no matter how many robots you sacrificed, will boost the morale of the side making the gains.

This was the natural step once we decided to disarm ourselves in regards to cluster bombs (not all EU nations) and nerve gas.
>Inb4 russian AI-tanks BTFOd
Currently Russia has some problems with systems they are testing out, but this is expected.

We currently are going through an apocalypse.

I just thought it would have robots and laser guns and more explosions.

Instead, apocalypse is just a bunch of fags doing faggy stuff. It's so lame. Bring out the terminators man.

Come and take it!

Attached: predator-firing-missile4.jpg (1080x810, 479K)

Dunno about you mate but stopping skynet doesn’t seem like a bad idea

Hello commie pydarast mongoloid shill
>Wish you ded

Attached: 185831226.jpg (500x443, 67K)

Is a cute!

>Rasha Abdul Rahim
Hello fellow peacemakers.

Attached: IMG_0012_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Japan just sat quietly hoping nobody would realise they already make them.
youtube.com/watch?v=gi_W8tRVAVw

Same to you slavshit kike
>Hello commie pydarast mongoloid shill
>Wish you ded

Attached: 185831173.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>ban killbots

well talk about it for a bit while major players just go ahead and make them anyway

Can NPCs make robot NPCs?

Literally no one would abide by this ban anyway

The absolute state of Jockposters.

I know that you feel it more, because you're closer and stuff, but war with Russia really isn't an option. For anyone, including Russia.
Despite the propaganda, it's well established that MAD is still there.
So you'll just see proxy wars like Ukraine, Georgia, Syria. And they'll get to taste death by AI bots.
You can now just chill and watch the shitshow of politicians killing thousands to save face.

Or what? You’ll get destroyed by them and your little war crime trial will never happen, because you won’t exist. Kek.

>Once the need for a man to be there to pull the trigger is gone

The urge to resist will NEVER go away, no matter how stupid the cause.

Without minefields, you'd be speaking german.

Good, means they wont drone strike us as they turn against their own.

salient af

>right track, wrong direction
The EU as an institution is/was/shouldbe collective values
but liberal intentions and social dynamism necessitaties different positions. I don't think the EU should ban any independent research.
if it's academically dishonest to go behind political ideas and look into it anyway then at least they'll be academics rich with foreign money and ideas - a healthy combination for any population - if they're loyal. which they will be. not to the EU. which is less Big Brother and closer to Negligent Mom.
Academics values science and truth but citizens love their country - not their country's allies. Nationalism, tabboo or not, is healthy patriorism.

>tldr
eu a shit
#ImwithOrban
that button press makes all the difference
the trouble is AI doesn't understand, yet

There's little stopping the elite from building exactly that - automated cannons around gated communities to keep the scum out
with an app on their holo-watch that just says "Fire"

these legal decisions are certainly more than just for show but then again this is the first time the EU's every really had to enforce it's own laws and will as an independent actor

At least you can remain in charge of crossbows. The same can't be said for autonomous weapons aka terminators.

The Chinese police are cloning German shepards and have cops identifying people with Baudu-Glass face recog. cameras while 5yo girls buy ramen at the store by scannin their smartwatch

The UK ethics board caved, a little, and allowed gmo human embryos
Meanwhile Bayer(aka ex-monsanto) is being sued for giving people cancer

Russia finished their hypersonic missile. China built their 1st homegrown ice-breaker. Saudi Arabia just bought the Iron Dome system. NK showed no ballistic missiles at their last military parade. Turkey is busy doing smth with long hard steel s400s and the UK is too poor to buy subs.
also the F35 is a piece of shit

>tldr
Automated weapons platforms will make everything cheaper and better - so long as they're non-lethal w/o human intervention
technically blinding the enemy is nonlethal

>also the F35 is a piece of shit

Yeah, I'm sure some random swissposter on Jow Forums knows better than scores of American and British engineers, military planners and test pilots.

But I do speak German

this particular visitor of our humble transplanetary antfarm bullitenboard happens to read the news - propaganda or otherwise

the truth is there are no good new flight platforms
drones have been all the craze and everyone's scrambling to make their jets autonomous-compatible
but the US digital informational infrastructure is lagging far behind - ask your Israeli-held buddies - you're too big - so the systems don't play well - and there's electronic warefare to content with- which afaik nobody has really touched beyond understanding it can rly fuck shit up

>tldr
the next omni-purpose flight system hasn't yet been envisioned
and even if it were - the computer architecture isnt there yet - the chinese have barely just sent up the first quantum comms sat. not just a gamechanger but an absolutely necessity, like gps, in years to come

I'd say look to Russia but all their new slick shit will be as robust and basic as the AK - functional like a wrench - a universal tool in the right hands and generally good enough in anyone else's

If they user robots they won't be able to send young men to their deaths.

>I know that you feel it more, because you're closer and stuff, but war with Russia really isn't an option. For anyone, including Russia.
I'm not talking about the situation now, but a couple of decades down the line.

We are living in the end times of stability.
New military alliances and pacts will form when nations want their interests protected.

Russia will be one one or more sides when this happens.

Es ist nicht ein Problem

>a couple of decades down the line.
Same. Nukes.
You're part of NATO, aren't you?

Yes, because otherwise dindus will fuck with them going about their job for fun

Yes, unfortunately. Look at Google and other tech companies.

>the elites have no reason to not start manufacturing their personal killbot armies which they can use to wipe out the rest of us.

This got to be the most compelling argument to become rich.

Glad you read the news. See: "better than scores of American and British engineers, military planners and test pilots"

fuck them, I will keep building my killer robots and lets look who will laugh at the end

>polish roboticists

Attached: 1533989271310.jpg (330x319, 26K)

>13th September 2118: the EU (entirely comprising of France and Germany) is invaded by Chinese and Russian killbots and surrenders in an afternoon.

Terminator wasen't science fiction but the plan, only catch is, its Jews running the robots not AI, or rather Jews think they can control AI because they are G-ds Chosen.

That's actually a noble cause since I think AI will be the end of us. With that said, it won't stop other nations from developing military AI systems so the EU will be at a major disadvantage.

Why use robots if you have enough White people to kill

Obviously WWIII is planned as a final strike against the White race, the first two Saw us lose a lot of men, WWIII will be worse and they will try to draft you

If you are White, do not partake in WWIII for it was designed to kill you and leave your women for pickings

Everyone should watch Terminator before they vote on such things.

in today’s world, any interested person with reading comprehension skills can build autonomous weapon systems in their garage. it would be in your government’s interest to much better AWS.

Removing men from war is a disastrous idea. I could guess your flag just from your post desu.

EU is so progressive,

Why don't they just pass a law making crime illegal?

As an unrelated fact, AI left to learn on their own tend to inevitably take a right wing mentality.

And who going to maintain the robots and the production facility, and the transport of materials as to make said robots? Not everything can be automated, unless you want a clusterfuck every single time there is the slightest hiccup anywhere in the process, which with automatons happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME.