Has an official salary of $180,000

>Has an official salary of $180,000
>Is building a billion dollar palace

Why is it okay when Putin is a corrupt career politician? Is it because this board unironically believes literal Russian propaganda about him being a le epic badass?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin's_Palace

Attached: 6yf1yo17gyl11.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0a6HeLYIY
pastebin.com/Q4k1EATt
archive.is/Fs2rL
youtube.com/watch?v=jGbXHOzHyAo
youtube.com/watch?v=9A6hyG364jw
youtube.com/watch?v=aCtaiQo7ccM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jow Forums is unironically an authoritarian strongman board since 2016. Before that /we/ were libertarian.

>1 post by these ID's
These are what slide posts looks like

Our politicians are paid more.

>Assad and Putin created the refugees
Holy fuck this is the most brainlet post I've ever read.

>we wuz lolbergs
and then we grew up, why haven't you?

Attached: 1386465286066 copy.png (1084x1082, 130K)

He's earned it more than white ethnocidal bankers

Get fucked newfag, queers like yourself who's only contribution to actual discussion threads is "MUH SHILL SLIDE THREADS" is the cancer that's killing this board.

Attached: 1479088595416.jpg (1505x744, 68K)

Putin is based and the savior of the White Race.

Russia is a traditional Christian Orthodox safe heaven and white paradise.

Same thing cannot be said about the degenerate and multicultural West.

Russia is a shithole with a laughable economy, record leves of alcoholism, absurd amounts of corruption, and one of the highest suicide rates in the world. But I'm sure you will dismiss that becuase they have pretty women.

Look who's talking.

Shouldn't you be busy shooting up a school or kindergarten?

Pic related
the jews caused the """refugee"""" crisis by lowering smuggling prices in turkey
Before that they stayed in camps in turkey, since the trip was dangerous (since greece rightfully didn't give a fuck about them) and costly (2500$ per head)
check what ISRAaid did.

Attached: 1536770574393.png (720x1080, 776K)

>Can't debunk a single thing I said
>No U

Everytime

Source?

This for pic.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0a6HeLYIY
here's for the refugee shit

Attached: toss.png (960x960, 365K)

A fucking YouTube documentary? You might as well post Infowars. Do you have a real source?

Who fucking cares. He throws feminist thots in jail and supposedly murders reporters. Trump needs to take a page from Putin's book and not handle the Jleft and journalists with such kid gloves.

That flag.
Give me a solitary valid reason I should trust either Russia, or you dog.
The only thing worse than a Russian, or Jew is any combination of the two.

you have links in the description/in the pinned comment

Attached: salecorcha.jpg (290x221, 12K)

>Putin is based. What a badass who cares for his people!
>Doesn't matter if he steals from his people to enrich himself!

Fucking pathetic

All his sources in the description are YouTube videos.

Putin has denied involvement with the palace despite the allegations by whistleblowers. Has Putin ever been to the palace?

And lol at the wiki article claiming Putin owns 20+ palaces

If he hasn't been there, ISIS & Alqaeda would have taken over all of Syria.
You should be dead

Attached: 13_d.jpg (800x543, 89K)

Why should we trust a single thing he says when he wears watches that cost more than his yearly salary?

Russia Is Not 56%

They voted for him you dense nigger. If they thought Putin was stealing from them they wouldn't vote for him. Besides, what do you think our government does to our paychecks. It steals tax payers money to give aid to foreign countries, rewards dindus for shitty behavior and gives illegal shitskin invaders welfare.

Oh really? Got any pics? I have a hard time believing Putin would be that dumb.

>Russia's election is real because the Russian government says so!
>It's okay when the government steals from the people to enrich one man as opposed to dark people!

High IQ here

Attached: IMG-7555.jpg (771x516, 96K)

Fuck off kike.

Shill thread. Notice how the kikes are in full force today trying to divide and conquer.

So you're not going to argue the point? Putin and Russian corruption are Russian topics. Not American. I really don't care if he's corrupt but Russians should.

Putin is a likeable world leader. Much easier to deal with than Merkel and Juncker.

Just Google "Putin expensive watches" mother fucker has a watch worth $750,000

because Jow Forums supports autocratic governments whether or not they are good

no, it's because everyone hates america

*Is envious of

based and redpilled

Attached: 15354632741490.jpg (980x652, 67K)

The original source of this is a NYT article from a few years ago where they speculated on Putin's wealth and as evidence reported that he wore "an expensive looking watch". About ten years ago the whole Putin wealth thing started with a news report that he was worth about 4 million bucks. Since then the press has claimed that he is worth up to 40 billion. Quite an accomplishment, or total bullshit. Depends on how you look at it, or who pays you to look at it I guess. Who pays you? Atlantic Council?

>We should stick our nose in Russian business bc some ass blasted leftist/jew wants a conflict between two countries who have the largest White population.

Fuck yourself shill. What benefit will the US get from being opposed to Putin?

here i go posting this pic again

Attached: 1520406279547.png (1231x441, 25K)

> between two countries who have the largest White population.
>mfw this is what Amerifats actually believe

Attached: 126718183494.png (362x353, 102K)

Link to pastebin Since 4chin thinks its spam
pastebin.com/Q4k1EATt

Attached: 51CFB84A16C7416D9748B943C5381365.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Also it was all in the pinned comment

Attached: zzzz.png (1178x780, 924K)

Gradually I began to hate them.

>America is a shithole with laughable healthcare, record leves of nogs, absurd amounts of militant leftists, and one of the highest miscegenation rates in the world. But I'm sure you will dismiss that becuase they have gun rights.
lol i did it too

56% out of 325 million. 77% of 145 million. More whites than any other countries. Nice meme flag though nigger.

Because 99%of new pol has daddy issues

That's a great edit.

umm the US created the refugee by supporting the rebels also Gaddafi was blocking refugees coming into EU but you removed him too...the left are blaming Putin for the refugee crisis on plebbit its sad and a mistruth.

Russian economy weak because our people can't work hard and drinking vodka all time. That's not Putin problem. Also he win election with >70% because most people more care about wars and jewish propaganda than money, fuck you.

Nigga I have been here since 2011. Before ANCAPS came along this was literally just a second stormfront. Fuck off new fag.

I promise you, nothing this board does has any effect on Putin. He does whatever the fuck he wants and no one can do jack shit about it.

The presidential Palace of a country isn't the personal possession of the head of state. I assume that Putin's Palace is going to transfer to the next Tzar of Russia and not Putin's next of kin.

>Putin allegedly owns 20 palaces in total.
>Sources: Time, Dailymail and Navalny
TOP KEK

>implying that putin will ever leave office before he dies

What's up with these
post by these ID's?

What does it mean and why it matters?

your chronology is wrong, the refugees came before russian involvement

it was the cia with its regime change which created a refugee crisis. Putin is corrupt but dont point on others if you are even worse

Based and redpilled.

They want to destroy the west by fueling illegal immigration while at the same time funding ''far-right'' parties. They want a civil war, dissolution of NATO and renewal of Soviet union under Eurasian flag together with chinese and our (((desert friends))) who will abandon USA after milking it dry in favor for Russia.

„Ties with Israel have never been closer” , says russian chief rabbi.
archive.is/Fs2rL

Putin's reign of terror pt1:
youtube.com/watch?v=jGbXHOzHyAo

Putin's reign of terror pt2:
youtube.com/watch?v=9A6hyG364jw

Duginite Dicky's Destabilizing Dialectic
youtube.com/watch?v=aCtaiQo7ccM

Attached: 353456788654456R.jpg (488x692, 133K)

>why is it okay when Putin is a corrupt career politician

because he said fuck you to the globalists and no amount of deception will ever change us from understanding this

>They want a civil war, dissolution of NATO and renewal of Soviet union under Eurasian flag together with chinese and our (((desert friends))) who will abandon USA after milking it dry in favor for Russia.
That's funny, considering that after many years on Jow Forums I haven't seen a single person who has wanted that. What an absolute crock of shit, people vote right-wing because they want their sovereignty back, not because they want another slavemaster.
Just off yourself please.

>That's funny, considering that after many years on Jow Forums I haven't seen a single person who has wanted that.

You haven't been looking. There tons of cucks hating themselves and their countries and looking at Putin as a saviour. While i agree that the more independence the better, why are overwhelming majority of Western european nationalist parties or right-wing talking heads pro-russian and at the same time pro-zionist?

>There tons of cucks hating themselves and their countries and looking at Putin as a saviour
Well then they're dumb as shit. Russia itself is currently a shithole.
>why are overwhelming majority of Western european nationalist parties or right-wing talking heads pro-russian and at the same time pro-zionist?
Because being right-wing and anti-israel gives you a very special kind of label that BTFO's your political career within a fortnight.

>Because being right-wing and anti-israel gives you a very special kind of label that BTFO's your political career within a fortnight.

Well, being outright ANTI-zionist sure won't fly, but why being pro-zionist to begin with? Just be neutral.