Rape as punishment

Its the ONLY thing that keeps women in line. Who else here does it?

Attached: BFBEF20F-1151-4507-8EB5-9A827307D532.jpg (400x300, 28K)

no, you sex women 3 times a day no matter what.
you spank them for punishment.

Corrective rape is essential for putting white lesbians and feminists back on the right track.

>who else does it

You don't even do it, you absolute nonce. You sit here and post the same dogshit threads over and over again in a vapid attempt to get some sort of recognition that mummy never gave you

rolling

Attached: BJQhtRN.jpg (2001x2800, 687K)

I just kick them as hard as possible in the chest until they calm down.

This a good spank does the trick too. I like to facefuck them with my big privileged dick.

Can rape really be a punishment if they enjoy it?

>being so beta that you have to beat and rape women for them to "respect" you
Women are so easy to impress and get respect from. How do you manage to fuck it up?

>Sweden
>Respecting women
go back to your shed you faggot

>implying they consider rape a "punishment"

Rape is how you make feminists, retard.

G-GUARDS! GUARDS!

KYS my man.

if every single girl i've ever fucked in my oldfag life is any indication they would just be a bitch whenever they get in the mood for a good gang rape.

This works great for me.

>Who else here does it?

Attached: Atf.jpg (432x648, 30K)

You mean reward. 99% of female behaviour is acting like a bitch to piss men off in the hope they will be "raped".

Women are repulsed by men whom feel a need to ask for "consent" which is why the Jew obsesses over it, he want's women to be miserable.

Attached: elephant-jew.jpg (822x562, 125K)

Attached: 1518644801280.jpg (1612x2278, 796K)

Hello glownigger,why don't you go fuck yourself.

>How to keep a woman in line
Just read a manual on how to train your dog. Replace every "dog" with "woman" and you will have a very good listening woman. This is why Skinner's research was so successful and applicable to humans. Oh btw it works on children too, so try it out on your younger siblings.

Only Jews and non white can rape white women.

Go away, Abdul

??

yeehee

Based rapefugee.