BASED Poland is fighting back

BASED Poland is fighting back
my heart goes out to you in your fight for independendence and self determination
youtu.be/P8MQTgdjcLE
you know ((they)) control the media because it never reflects the actual popular opinion, people are waking up
my dick is so hard right now

Attached: F558D227-60AE-467B-9066-3C1EFB8BB1D0.png (1334x750, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QczXFX0EYoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is wrong with wishing death to your enemies?

Based Jow Forumsand.
We're proud of you boys!

Is there an actual happening going on? What am I missing here?

What a fucking (((brainwashing))) propaganda far left far anti polish.. after watching this i got all red of anger this is all so fucking wrong bullshit

Why didnt they tell about how fucking far corrupt previous government is and why in fact PiS got so much votes?

If we turn totalitarian then we will crush the govt again no problem.
But letting power to PO and other anti polish pro eu parties is like handing out our asshole right away to get fugt

WE HAVE NO GOOD OPTION BUT CHILL THE FUCK OUT, EU IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE LIKE AUTHORITARIAN SUPERSTATE

dobrze, Poland!

This how the far left orchestrated the Sargentini report agains Hungary yesterday. A lopsided report based only on accounts from the Sorosian far left in Hungary. These traitors want nothing but the destruction of our country.

nothing

They will push back. They will try to hurt you and say awful things. But you must be strong. You know who you are Poland. Do not change for the,.

Attached: 6A4D91A6-C8DB-44FB-B005-1185A7EBCD7C.jpg (640x613, 27K)

>what is wrong with wishing death to your enemies?
the fact that it should be done in a proper context, not in just every situation, like when you're wearing a shirt or something

if you wish death to others on just a random street, then you clearly have emotional problems

How the fuck do you even contain the sort of rage this thing induces
The lies, the fact that they are paid millions, the absolute dishonesty, the blatant agenda, the impeccable quality of the video because of their huge funding, the detestable idiots who consume nothing else as information, their desire to hurt and destroy rightful innocents, the inversion of the situation

How the fuck do you deal with that rage?
I am seriously asking how you guys manage it

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

The only reason I don't go on a suicide shooting spree is because they are too many targets

Attached: image.jpg (680x1020, 108K)

>I am seriously asking how you guys manage it
there is no point in blind rage, it's not like they are a direct threat to your life or something

>I am seriously asking how you guys manage it

I DON'T
But seriously Pierre. You put it very well into words.
And this theme at the beginning about nazis on independence march... That i think is the biggest proof of them trying hard to spout one clear agenda.

Because it is a disgusting soviet propaganda like exageration!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=QczXFX0EYoE

I'm 22 and to this day i lived a somewhat happy life thinking that there is nice no war no bullshit time before me. But now i'm starting to think (((someone))) is trying to destroy the world i know...

>if you wish death to others on just a random street, then you clearly have emotional problems

or clearly stated goals you want to warn other people about

Fuck why can't we levitate away from this geographical position into somewhere nice? like south of Australia so its not that hot.

I mean look at how fucked we are here.
From the left we have Europe that keeps hard trying to leech everything from us by financed ultra corrupt pro eu goverment parties, AND
on the other side Russians doing the same but using other corrupt parties in the government and undermining our neighbours like Ukraine for example.
Why can't you European and Soviet monsters be human? Why do you keep trying to devour us and destroy a beautiful world that we could share together?

You have us and Hungary, fren :)

>or clearly stated goals you want to warn other people about
you state your goals in proper context

if there's no threat of war and you say something about death to enemies, then you clearly are looking for troubles

anyway, this march should be censored by the police, because these hooligans are causing only troubles

t. kike

t. depressed alcoholic

>not depressed
>not alcoholic
>looking forward to attending the Marsz this year
Please hop on the train to the happiness camps.

>>not depressed
>>not alcoholic
sure, try not to hang yourself with your depressed state of mind

I hate Polish people but if your tantrums are ultimately resulting in the destruction of the EU then more power to you

Attached: 1524693042956.jpg (750x1083, 106K)

>poland tries to save Europe
>dumb ass krauts will inevitably start WWIII over this
>on the wrong side once again
Your people will virtue signal themselves onto the wrong side. I guarantee it.

reading comprehension level = mutt

Attached: 1521988915505.jpg (490x427, 72K)

>t. dumb roach
>If the EU is destroyed it wont be peaceful.
>100% chance your dumbass country will be on the wrong side
>like always

>on the wrong side again
>AGAIN
my little burger can't be this retarded

>be dumbass kraut circa 1940
>decide to call the largest ethnicity of white people (slavs) subhuman
>big surprised when USSR throws 60 million people into war and steam roll through your country
>be dumb ass kraut circa 2015
>use tax payer money to literally buy first class tickets into germany for literal subhumans
>force other white countries to do the same
I see no difference. You are the dumbest people to (dis)grace the continent of Europe.

Attached: GnDWMe0.png (1232x2974, 203K)

wtf I love bolshevism now!

Attached: 1511896644847.png (399x370, 18K)

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

Attached: 1536709203629.png (565x425, 288K)

These hooligans are only causing problems for pink haired fairy fucks like you, you dumb leftist shill whore.

>I hate Polish people
Germans are the biggest enemy to white Europe. No other people are more responsible for white deaths and division than Germans. Death by miscegenation is a fitting punishment for your hubris.

Germans are literal dumbasses. Germans are also the reason for the creation of Israel and the massive exodus of jewish influence across the west. Jews use to be contained in their german/polish ghettos. But after muh holocaust, they are everywhere. And because of the "genocide" they get to victimize themselves into positions of power in every western country.

I'm watching Episode 3 of "Ultraviolet" (a rather amusing show about amateur detectives who essentially crowd source to solve crimes) and this episode is about solving a bombing at an "Alt-Right" candidate's HQ that killed somebody.

I'm 6 minutes in and already have solved the case: The Candidate did it and framed the "Youth" from Damascus. Guarantee it.

Still worth watching because Marta Nieradkiewicz is a cute.

Attached: 0168673_38661_MC_Tx304.jpg (560x304, 21K)

>These hooligans are only causing problems for pink haired fairy fucks like you,
wow, you are so stronk, you probably are intimidating and you listen to hip hop? Do you have depression? Will you hang yourself?:(

I can't believe how germans can use mutt meme. I once watch their television and see teen Krauterin who helping migrants on social center... She even cooked for them, for free.

i declare article 13 against this post!

Kraut is lucky if his wife microwaves him a hotdog. For her boyfriend ali, however, she will cook a 5 course meal.

It's all linguistic lingo, designed to create the conditions that will let NGO's infiltrate countries and bring about the liberal cosmopolitan change they want. Fuck the EU, fuck their NGO's and fuck EVERYTHING they stand for.

Long live Poland, long live Hungary. I harbor more loyalty to Orban then i do to my own entire goddamn shithole of a country.

Depression? stop projecting you drug addict, it's the second time you use the same argument like a pink haired little bitch who recently learned the word. I step on people like you in real life, just like my father stepped on your father you disgusting little commie-offspring.
>Pic related if for you, whore. Use it and use it fast.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>If the EU is destroyed it wont be peaceful

You're right, because this time it isn't going to be one country against (((them))), it'll be the entire west. Do you really think America will save the kike this time? Do you really think (((Saudi Arabia))) is going to get involved? I'm literally LMAOing at you right now. In your tiny mind you seem to be under the impression that Israel and Saudi Arabia are not only capable of fighting any kind of war, but that they'll actually win. My sides are in fucking orbit, there's no way you can actually be this backward.

Learn how to read you dumb ass kebab

Fuck right back off, dirty scum slavshit euronigga
>Please