Post things you can't do in your country because of ((them))

youtube.com/watch?v=P7YrN8Q2PDU

Attached: chrome_2018-09-12_14-58-55.png (863x614, 857K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vprkhIyKhU&t=86s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1525574013586.jpg (348x145, 9K)

lynchings

Attached: 552448316.jpg (750x778, 110K)

Kneel for the national anthem

Grow up uncircumcised

Attached: 1536801200320.jpg (750x493, 345K)

Find a decent sausage roll

Attached: 1523746534915.png (1545x961, 50K)

Denying Holocaust is a crime in Russia
Offensive words to 4 religion confessions (Judaism included) is also a crime

Saying things promoting fascism, like, i think the nazi salute is illegal here.
Wich is kinda retarded, since you know.. It's just a gesture you know?
But hey, i can kinda get behind that.

What i can't get behind, is the fact that i can't offend someone on the street.
I mean, i can, but he can sue the shit out of me. Retarded.
How about some free speech?
Oh, and we can't say anything to our governants. It's legit a fellony.

i can't build an unattached structure on my property without a permit.
sorry.... was i a bit too pragmatic and practical there?
um... i can't say niggers.

can't be white in America. just can't allow it to become the uniting factor in our country. have to live with the descendants of subhuman slaves from another continent and made to live the lie we are all equal.

if I need an example of a black utopia I look no further than their own black utopia , west africa.

instead of " africa" they chant wakanda. how motherfucking stupid are you to invoke a fictional place in response to you low iq behavior

PIC FUCKING RELATED

Attached: 1536836483073.jpg (1116x940, 412K)

what about denying Holodomor?

Manufacture and sell/distribute whatever firearms I want without going through bureaucratic hoops and having everything I do regulated and tracked.
Pretty much one of the most egregious things ITT. The property thing not the nigger thing. Though it is a shame that White Americans are so terrified of saying it. People just give me a look since I'm a gook.

This looks just like the Oblivion character creator Orc female

mfw i can literally post anything i want because i live in a country that values free speech and personal liberties

Attached: israeboomer.png (420x471, 157K)

Steroids. Literally crates full of steroids.

Can you imagine how mad The Podestas would be if they saw this video? Japan wont take in any migrants so Japan doesnt have a child trafficking ring where they can get some of that young yellow pussy.

japan is fucking riddled with pedophiles though

But if you are in your room jacking off to 2D pictures, you are not out with a massive throbbing boner looking for a victim.

Attached: 1494508004361.jpg (1024x658, 120K)

Japan's strategy to stop pedophilia is predator saturation.

Eh, I'm not saying banning loli is advised or anything, but crime stats from Japan are nearly useless due to rampant police corruption. Though, I suppose the same is true or even more so for the bongs. Except less organized crime corruption and more cucked beyond the realm of belief.

This thread is now a discussion of Japanese superiority

Attached: 1535751621669.webm (500x280, 2.9M)

talk freely

Attached: 1533581727919.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

>rampant police corruption

youtube.com/watch?v=2vprkhIyKhU&t=86s

>Best country to immigrate to
>Cant immigrate there.

I remember walking back and forth between home and school.
Can't do that anymore. Too much "diversity"

Attached: 1536744806228.gif (640x668, 240K)

That has nothing to do with corruption. Corruption is when the police ignore certain criminal activities because either the politicians in charge are directly being compensated/blackmailed or the police just opt to not pursue an investigation because it's a difficult case and it'll hurt their closing record. Though, it has been a few years since I've read about this last. Maybe it's gotten better; though, I doubt it. More likely they made it less obvious.

same here! I use to roam and wonder around my city as a kid, can't do that now, even as an adult!

Any police force thats gong to baby sit a drunk until he sobers up, cant be all that corrupt.

man lolis are boring irl

thats because your fat greedy loud ass would spoil it

its great because you arent there

Congratulations, you've discovered why it's not a hellhole

there is a difference between emmigration and immigration, you fucking retard

Attached: 1511744954395.jpg (680x722, 70K)

Wonder why suicide rate is so high in Japan say no more. This is worse indoctrination than a cult , Imagination and child innocence being destroyed as they slowly plug into the working matrix. Plenty Of fucking time to be an adult.

Yeah, one is a word and the other isnt.

>American can't stomach the concept of a country that has lower crime statistics unless it's completely corrupted

>Jake Adelstein
((They)) are taking up residence in Japan waiting for the chance to strike I see.

They eat massive amounts of so(y) products.

nah youre just a mutt bro

Attached: mutt.jpg (631x144, 36K)

>buy a rocket launcher from amazon
and
>buy booze from a vending machine and drink it in the street

Attached: pepe148.jpg (836x678, 56K)

>literally have a nephew that makes them
>can’t have it
>any mutt over the ocean can
Gib

Attached: 94D2626A-E7DB-498B-ABED-1081B0A06C93.jpg (1200x422, 25K)

That fella hates AKB48

You can meme, but I want the nips to stop being so passive. Leftists are once again infiltrating their systems, and this passivity is going to make them collapse faster than it ever did in the West. The uni in pic caved by the way.

Attached: Untitled.png (681x559, 357K)

i'm half german-half race mix because of (((THEM)))

Most expats do for some reason. It's like they can't let go of their deeply ingrained conditioning that liking teenage girls makes you a pedo.

His name is ((Adelstein)) of course he does.

park my car in my neighborhood without it getting broken into

Always. Fucking kikes.

no one cares how many mutilated dicks you can suck in tel aviv dude

>deny the shoah
>own a gun
>insult the president
>call for racial hatred publicly
>call for any other kind of hatred
>also fucking defend yourself if some faggot attacks you

Fuck she's ugly.
She should be breeding slave nigglets, and nothing more

Yeah, I heard about a guy here, who got sued for giving someone the finger

I literally have that takoyaki sauce and nip mayonnaise in my fridge right the fuck now.

They're both god-tier, especially the mayo.

Attached: ForkKnifeAndFrySundae.jpg (1600x1130, 645K)

Is that Kino? Would share an indirect kiss with Kino.

Imagine how much shit comes out of her ass later.

I can’t have a bunch of guys in masks fucking rape me.

You know the best thing about AKB48?
>I keep getting older and they stay the same age.

Attached: matthew-mcconaughey-dazed-and-confused-image.jpg (640x360, 120K)

Dissent

Not really, rape is almost non existent compared to other countries, worst thing you might get is some degenerate touching in a train, but not much more.

Do you also believe the media when they tell you that there are no elite pedo rings? Likewise, I don't believe Japanese crime stats.

rip harambe

Attached: 1529899816643.jpg (528x543, 29K)

So it begins

Same. I live in a quiet beach side community next to an elementary school a block from the beach. Nothing but families and old people. The city decided to host a convention for degenerate shit one year, it was popular and brought a lot of money to the city so they did it again, and again.

But the crime would get so bad during that time they they literally had to make new laws for the fucking city in order to try to curb it. Some hotels eventually refused to serve anyone from the convention due to repeated criminal activity and property damage.

But it doesn't stop there.

Some of these people liked our quiet little beach town so much they decided to move here. Which was a boon to the city since they had a bunch of vacant property, as some of the older folks/families either died or moved away because of the hurricanes. So in they came, and they did end up bringing their money with them.

They did end up fixing the board walk and pier, which had gotten so severely damaged during the storms that many shops remained vacant. However they changed from a line of children's arcades and ice cream shops to never ending row of smoke shops. They fixed up a major street that interconnects other parts of the city. Now with 3 strip clubs, one on each corner, with a bar on the 4th. We have gangs now. Not cute ones that stay in the hood. These people roam the streets and fucking chain you if they don't like you. They attacked several teens out to go see a movie near the boardwalk for simply being their.

There are certain times of the year were you don't do go out, usually spring break, bcr, and bike week. It just gets too out of control. The local residents along with the flood of whatever was drug in creates the perfect storm. The police close off residential streets for the locals safety.

Its not like this for nascar. The most those people will do is get into the occasional bar fight, pass out on your lawn, or do a doughnut in your yard if they think you charged to much for parking. Not these people. I used to be able to walk the 3 blocks to school and back with no issue. If I went to a friends house and forgot to call my parents would lose their shit when I came home a couple hours late. Now my younger cousins, who live just as far from the school as I did, must get dropped off. I cannot lounge in my own back yard without getting heckled by niggers, spics and white trash from the run down motel 100 yards away while I watch their shitbulls desperately search the property line for an entrance onto mine.

There are even more vacant houses on my block now. One unfortunate family had to have their house broken into 3 times before they moved. In the end the town is just as vacant as it was before, the overall population changed very little, they just replaced complacent geriatrics and middle class hippie families with these fucks.

Sainsburys dry sausage rolls in those paper bags m8, or you could buy shit ones and put them in a George foreman grill.

A better one would be:
> Own a TV without the government harassing me that it's illegal to own and operate a TV without a license

I hate that bitch!

Eat an infected pussy crazy bitch Venus.

Highly encouraged

A trillion dollars in private property.... hmmmmmmm

Wonder wot they’re gearing toward

Seems to be a lot of foreigners who love Japan so much they live there and want to change every aspect of their culture.

I wouldn’t leave my house for anyone!

>he said he had to go would be back in 5 mins.
That’s what’s going on! Dummies

I would say gays are the group we can't criticize the most.

You just ignore them. It's another form of junk mail.
So few people pay now they are considering riving away their last few supporters by removing the free licence for 75's. I think Corbyn might shut them down altogether.

You hate that guy.

God that nigger is hideous.

Attached: vomiting pepe.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Every. Fuckin. Time.

Attached: CB4992A1-B86B-4AF4-917D-8714A0D78A65.jpg (789x1000, 668K)

Attached: checked.jpg (248x248, 11K)

Have a foreskin.

try the coop ones lad, fucking lush

use a gun to defend my life and household