Is America is greatest nation on earth?

Is America is greatest nation on earth?

Attached: 263C1900-E248-4C6B-811F-B53C26F06D89.png (1200x632, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZPHSXUS0_1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only on sundays

Yes. Next question

Why only on Sundays?

Pretty much, yeah.

Christ and alot of Jobs are off so its a freebie for atheist wagecucks

we are gonna lose it if we don't wake up.

No.

Japan

depends.
do you mean the flat earth or the round earth? because one of those isn't real.

>> He thinks countries exist

Globalism happened. Corporations happened. America is just a plot of land.

youtu.be/ZPHSXUS0_1c

A stupid nigger I live with (for college) showed me this dumb shit when I told him America is the best. He's from the Dominican republic. I have a few ideas as to how, but how would (you) refute this, Jow Forums?

is America the greatest nation on the round earth?
or, is America the greatest nation on the flat earth?
each question will yield very different answers

Not even close.

Yes and no. We were greatest when we had millions of hard working European immigrants. And we are still riding the momentum of that past greatness. Now we are drowning in shit skin and ignorance.

Attached: 1536718113898.jpg (458x508, 69K)

only those parts that are populated by settlers of germanic descent

for jews

yeah, but that's not saying much these days

>nigger/kike infested hellhole golem of pissreal
>having to ask

Attached: blueeyedmutt.jpg (399x370, 23K)

Nope, just another Empire slouching toward Babylon.

I think an accurate anecdote is that the most highly educated people in my office are blacks and women.

Almost all of them have BS or BA. Nearly all of them are dumb as shit. Poor reading comprehension, poor problem solving skills. Their two favorite things to do are host meetings and take breaks.

There is a small collection of white men and even smaller competent black men, that do the bulk of the work for these worthless overpaid office cunts.

Attached: 1536680729958.png (1000x553, 991K)

It had the potential to be, but turbo kike liberals and waves of shitskins are destroying. What it should have been is the greatest in the world but white liberals and Zionist war hawks ruined it.

I meant to post
>they all have BA's and MBA'S
Useless English degrees as Business process analysts or some made up titles.

>no license to jack off

Yeah, currently it pretty much is, no contest. And it may continue to be for the next thousand years, or it may end within the decade. Who knows? Regardless of how long it lasts, some other power will eventually replace it, unless humanity ceases to exist.

Currently yes, but we're quickly descending towards a liberal hellhole where morals, restraint, introspection, community, family, debate, etc, are non existent. This can't be entirely blamed on the left, as you can see consumerism and hedonism affecting our society on both sides, however only one side is actively pushing for it.

Truthfully I don't know the solution to these problems. Colleges and universities are freely and openly advocating these issues as non-issues. If our highest areas of learning are compromised where else can we teach young people good values? Even primary and secondary schools aren't safe. One needs to only look at our European brothers and a select few of their schools to know that the liberal agenda will be pushed wherever it can to the fullest extent. I fear America may be next, and what follows will have unimaginable repercussions.

America is great but if someone said Poland, I wouldn't even be mad.

Attached: 4569.png (864x160, 13K)