Peak NHS

>Hello there career woman, do you really want to stop choking on dick and participate in choosing the genetic composition of the next generation of humans?

>Don't worry, in case of emergency we have your back...

What the fuck is wrong with your country, bongs?

Attached: peak NHS.jpg (584x675, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nyaafund?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1dgp121065bue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What the fuck is wrong with your country

Something, whatever. It'll collapse soon enough so I'm not too bothered

Attached: 1522619609037.png (1946x708, 173K)

>literally propaganda to decrease the population and spread sexual disease
this is crimes against humanity

Imagine being bombarded by this shit from birth and "experts" are confused why birth rates have dropped.

To be fair, most chav filth shouldn't reproduce anyway.

Most white and black people shouldn't breed. I don't have a problem with chinks, pakis and Indians taking over this country. At least they might institute some form of patriarchy again.

There's this group in NY State that hosts "beer or taco" nights to "fund abortion"

instagram.com/nyaafund?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1dgp121065bue

Man I can't imagine the feel when women hit the wall in their 30-s.

This picture doesn't angers me at all cuz I know for the fact how these "party" women feel in their 30-s.

give up cross-dressing for adult baby? no way

Attached: crossdressing-advice-2.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Fucking this.

BRITAIN YES

Walsall so better if they abort.

Someone got his head stuffed down the loo at school again by a council estate lad?

Oh please. If anything their women are worse. Now fuck off back to the clusterfuck of tripfags that is Britpol.

It was almost as if control over ones reproduction led to class mobility.

>literally a star of david in the logo

Outside of specific circumstances, the women who have abortions are doing the rest of us a favour by not passing on their genes.

Britain is literally satanic

satire is dead

If you were a woman why would you choose the pain of childbirth, the sagging of your breasts, the stagnation of your career, the sapping of your finances and the ruin of your social life over becoming a rich and successful wine aunt?

Attached: cool wine aunt.jpg (237x213, 8K)

It's actually an upside-down pentagram, a symbol representing the spirits of darkness and evil... Satan and his forces, basically.

This is why people shilling for universal healthcare in the US should hang.

They aren't "confused" dropping the white birthrate was the plan all along.

kek

Literally nothing wrong with that marketing message, at least in the context of NHS or any other system where those who aren't useless drains on society are forced to financially cover the poor choices of those who are.

If you HAVE to pay for something, a few pills to help ensure that some skank doesn't have a litter of niglets is a hell of a lot cheaper than paying for said niglets to be delivered, fed, clothed, incarcerated, and eventually spawning another generation.

If it were entirely up to me, the only "free" form of government-paid birth control would be sterilization. People on welfare should not be permitted to have children

Attached: immacharginlazorz.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

What exactly is wrong with the pill? Why are you so desperate for sluts to not be able to prevent getting pregnant with Tyrone's baby?

LITERAL. PROPAGANDA. "WOULD YOU RATHER BE A MOTHER AND LITERALLY CREATE LIFE AND NURTURE IT TO ADULTHOOD, THE MOST PROFOUND MYSTERY OF NATURE? OR SLAVE AWAY AS A REPLACEABLE COG IN OUR SYSTEM?

Get rid of birth control
Get rid of welfare
Watch the roasties regret their decisions and hopefully either the babies will die, or grow up not the make the same decisions

not enough hangings, gas chambers, firing squads, and ovens

Attached: 1515291097068.jpg (1024x457, 76K)

They are not fetuses, they are pre-birth children.

they're not even gonna be having sex if they know they'll be raising tyrone's mutt, you stupid

Birth rate already below replacement level...
"Let's push for even less babies"
Wtf

>they're not even gonna be having sex if they know they'll be raising tyrone's mutt

You'd have a point if it weren't for the fact that thousands of American and European women literally are raising Tyrone's mutts you utter moron.

Get rid of welfare

This seems to be off-message. It discourages British women from fulfilling their state obligation to pop out hordes of demiwogs.

That would begin to solve the problem, though white cucks willing to marry and support single mothers who got knocked up by Jamal are in no short supply in the west.

who cares about the sexual diseases, though, let the degenerate whores and whoremongerers get what they deserve

trully we live in the end times

What if abortion with no proper justification (rape, potentially fatal for the mother) also necessarily included sterilisation?

That way harlots can only abort once, and regret it forevermore.

SOMEBODY GET ME A LESS SLANTY PICTURE OF THIS RRRREEEEEEEEEE

Who decides what 'proper' justification is?
>The State does, and we all know what >Britain is like

Test

actually don't worry I shooped it myself

Attached: thisforthat.jpg (616x730, 111K)

Attached: bus-jpeg.jpg (550x412, 30K)

Men's version

Attached: BABYTRAP.png (503x684, 150K)