Obama is getting back into politics. Is this not a disgraceful and uncustomary thing to do for a former president?

Obama is getting back into politics. Is this not a disgraceful and uncustomary thing to do for a former president?

Also, I believe hes one of the biggest reasons people are fleeing the Democratic party. Isnt he just doing more damage at this point? He has an incredibly inflated ego to believe he is even helping with all the shit hes fucked up for his party and the USA.

Attached: trump.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

Why can't he just forgive the guy that accused him of being a Muslim and later admitted he wasn't. Isn't that enough.

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x415, 21K)

Prove king nigger isn't Muslim as taught by his Indonesian father

If you connect the dots it really seems like he is a Muslim. Born into a Muslim family and never renouncing, the my muslim faith fuckup, his comment about the prophet shit....it really makes you wonder.

Attached: 1534765580344.gif (255x231, 112K)

and his actions while president.
literally a Manchurian candidate.

I always liked when he brought Bowe Bergdahl's father to the whitehouse so he could give a muslim prayer. Real classy.

Attached: 2muslims.jpg (474x352, 24K)

he should be exiled for this shit, no ex-president has or should involve himself in politics like this asshole is doing

Attached: 1519292748465.jpg (907x951, 184K)

why should obama apologize when hannity's plan (to make idiots believe he is a muslim and delegitimize his presidency) worked exactly as intended and the retraction did nothing to stop it?

there's nothing in the constitution that says an ex president cant campaign for his party

That look of disgust on Trumps face.
Classic.

Attached: kche.jpg (334x334, 88K)

There isnt but its unprecedented. It is most definitely distasteful and a complete break from respected tradition.

king nigger is a total attention whore and a faggot. Who would've thought? He wants more of that good affirmative action to boost his subhuman ego even more. Or maybe he just wants to fuck white people even more.

JQA, TR, carter, Clinton, Obama

>if you notice a pattern youre right

Hmmm sounds like the MSM

Except there are countless examples of instances that make one question Obamas true faith, you dumb bastard

finally someone who will actually stand up to Drumf for once

Didn't he only get like 700 people at a 'rally' in California?

Are you calling trump a liar?

Attached: bitches leave.jpg (600x388, 31K)

Obama is cool because he made everyone more racist. Not because he is black but because he fanned the flames in his second term. I think when he was elected at first the country was actually ready to be post racial but he fucked it all up.

Attached: whengivenallthetoolstosucceed.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

>Thinking for a second that Obama isn't a muslim
it's not even the biggest deal but they lied to make him electable.

I FUCKING HATE OBAMA AND DEMOCRATS SO FUCKING MUCH

Obama? Probably. Hes the reason for the Democratic party being in shambles. People listened to him and got fucked, why would they listen to him now?

Is Trump gunna win in mid terms with the internet entirely censored?

>HUSSEIN is not a MUSLIM1!!1
lol ok

He'd probably be a very popular politician in the Democratic party, by lack of competition. He'd just look like an enormous cuck being a former president now in a lower function.

Attached: 1536799528832.jpg (618x893, 61K)

niggers gonna nig

Lol Obamas "legacy" is what got Trump elected in the first place.