Why DID the media do heavily exaggerate the Hurricane Maria death toll...

why DID the media do heavily exaggerate the Hurricane Maria death toll? It seems like they just counted anyone in Puerto Rico within a week of the storm as being “killed by the hurricane”

Attached: A3564196-289C-46CC-A715-586DC32595B6.jpg (1242x1249, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMsa1803972
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A week? Try several months.

everything in the us media is exagerated or hyperbole to smear trump since 2016

a fat fuck adulterer that can't do shit?
yeah that's all made up.

I wouldn’t even be surprised. Grandpa Pedro died of a heart attack on Christmas and gets counted as a victim of Hurricane Maria

Also, post-storm death toll was greatly exacerbated by that shit-eating mayor withholding aid to score points against Trump.

Professor shot himself and died of hurricane Maria

Muh 3 gorrilion

well, (((who))) owns the media?

Attached: jewpress.jpg (1125x1111, 250K)

Based Musk
They want to ruin him for this

Didn't alex jones get kicked off the internet for the same thing? Drumpf needs to be banned

I hope they ban him from twitter and he goes scorched earth on these cunts

Such a nasty woman.

It said in the study done by George Washington university that they counted six months after the hurricane. That's where the 3,000 comes from.

I shit you not it's beause something like 27,000 people died in puerto rico in 2016 and 30,000 died in 2017. They then decided that the difference in 2017 and 2016 was solely due to the hurricane

Trump is right. oh and there's that pic going around now of a fucking air field loaded with pallets of water they never bothered giving out

Someone post the picture of all the bottled water that was hidden or all the food that was thrown away by the anti trump monkeys

So hurricane knock's out ppwer. You have medical devices that need power. Medical devise dosent get enought power you die. This happens over and over and over. Deat toll rises. Not hard enough to figure out.

George bush didn't even try to come up with bulls bit this stupid to try and transfer blame of Hurricane katrina. American leadership is getting FUCKING weak as shit.

>why DID the media do heavily exaggerate the Hurricane Maria death toll?
It's almost like their goal isn't informing the public, rather pushing a political agenda with propaganda...

never forget the 6 million peurto ricans who die during hurricane maria

Attached: 1536353583776.png (300x315, 129K)

Why the fuck is anyone talking about that shit stain of an island?

>It seems like they just counted anyone in Puerto Rico within a week of the storm as being “killed by the hurricane”
If the hurricane damages infrastructure and terrible government action leads to more people dying, it's not an exaggeration. Stop making excuses for your government, you bluepilled redditfag.

what damage? trump came to puerto rico and literally rebuilt everything by himself, don't you remember that? it was really honestly impressive and i dont know why everyone in the media seems to have forgotten about that. sure, every building is now forced to have trump emblazoned in gold on the side, but at least only 8-12 people died

glad these faggots never made statehood

Because Trump tweeted about it, so shills came here to enforce their viewpoint.

>why does the media heavily exaggerate...
Why do kikes always swindle?

>why DID the media do heavily exaggerate the Hurricane Maria death toll?
Of course, to try and make Trump look callous and incompetent.

The trouble with their plan is, the people they're trying to influence with lie after lie only need to catch them in one big lie to start the turn to hard-core Trumpist. Once you see one big lie, you start to look for others, you find the people who tell you about the lies, and what the lies are hiding. You understand that the liars and their allies need to be stripped of their power ASAP, and who's going to do that?

Stop calling is Mainstream Media. It's not even true anymore. You are only legitimizing it.

Greg Hunter won't call it that. Styxx won't call it that. And neither should you.

It was local governments fault though. Not federal. A couple local politicians are under investigation or already arrested for miss handling relief funds.

What a joke. Not even Dubya pulled this shit when his administration fucked up hardcore on Katrina.

3000? Dont you mean 3000000?

when you have no morals like trump you can say anything you want

Theyre including death due to natural cause and crime in that 3000 number.

Only around 20 died to the actual storm
No one can disprove this because the LITERAL hurricane report numbers said 20.

You dont get to go back and add on.
If you can do that, then 60,000,000 people died in 9/11

6 million

The best part about that was all the Jews who came out of the woodworks to go “oy vey what do you mean?” And others outright started calling it antisemistism

Dubya was a terrible president. Trump is a good president, notice how your main complaint is his tweets? That's no big deal.

Attached: 1527895022712.jpg (633x475, 97K)

This.
Mouth breathing fucking retards like this prove how shit the education system is, nobody thinks for themselves anymore evidenced by this post.
Americans like this are why America fucking sucks, this guy has his head shoved so far up his own fucking ass he's surviving by ripping ass into his own face

Sauce? I’d be interested to read the logic behind this

>Mah 6 million

That was just he number killed by the hurricane before it made landfall. You forget the numbers it killed after it left.

Seeking to jew people out of pity money and provide a channel for "refugee" children for the elite pedos?

The made-up, completely phony 3000 number is based on (((computer models))) that compare expected deaths versus the number of actual deaths recorded since the hurricane happened.

So if more people die for any reason (cough cough chemtrails) then the Jewish media can say it’s all DRUMP’s fault.

[kike hand rubbing and nation subverting intensifies]
Oy vey goy, why don't you just buy media lies that Trump is the bad guy.
Remember the 6 gorillion

This

Saw it with my own eyes. His glorious, glistening biceps bulging as he hoisted island mexicans to safety and re-strung power lines with his bare hands.

Just like king nigger fired the shots into Osama right.
Fucking retarded faggot

>Using a representative, stratified sample, we surveyed 3299 randomly chosen households across Puerto Rico to produce an independent estimate of all-cause mortality after the hurricane. Respondents were asked about displacement, infrastructure loss, and causes of death. We calculated excess deaths by comparing our estimated post-hurricane mortality rate with official rates for the same period in 2016.

>This household-based survey suggests that the number of excess deaths related to Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico is more than 70 times the official estimate. (Funded by the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and others.)

>An academic study based on household surveys and reported in the New England Journal of Medicine estimated that the number of hurricane-related deaths during the period September 20, 2017 to December 31, 2017 was around 4,600 (range 793-8,498)[163] On August 28, Governor Rosselló acknowledged the results of the George Washington University study and revised the island's official death toll to 2,975 people.

gaslighting shill faggots peddling ignorance and misinformation to children

Wait, so did Dubya get screwed over like this too and just took it?

Wait, didn't the media do that previously during a major world conflict? I just can't seem to place my finger on it exactly.

Taking bait is as bad as laying bait. Learn to ignore obvious shills

DO NOT POST IN SLIDE THREADS

THE PR HURRICANE SHIT IS A SMOKE SCREEN

Stoke Page e-mails being made public

FBI,CIA, DOJ under Obama all were leaking false information to the MSM in order to use the news reports to obtain FISA warrants

MSM was complicit in releasing leaks THEY KNEW WERE FALSE implicating many members of the MSM in sedition and conspiracy.

POTUS going to declassify documents wich will fuck Muller and Nosenstein soon

This is what they don't want us discussing ignore the PR Hurricane bullshit

>GWU "computer model and Statistical model"

NOT ONE BIT OF ON THE GROUND RESEARCH
NOT ONE HEAD COUNTED

64 died as a direct result of the hurricane
EVERY SINGLE DEATH SINCE HAS BEEN ATTRIBUTED TO THE HURRICANE

car accident...hurricane
old age...hurricane
eaten by puma...hurricane
OD on meth...hurricane
struck in the head by meteor...hurricane
cancer...hurricane

Media barely covered anything Dubya did because like king nigger, he's a good ol boy that dindu nuffin, dint subvert the constitution and the bill rights, good ol boy dindu nuffin.

You’re 16, 18 tops

Actually I'm fucking 30, kill yourself asap kike nigger

The media was brutal with Dubya, are you fucking joking? It wasn't anywhere close to the mass shilling they do against Trump, but that's because Trump is the first person to try and strangle the viper rather than allow himself to die a slow death to their poison.

you're unobservant then. stop being a burden on your family

The media hated Dubya. How fucking dumb are you?

First name I googled was the #3 for the NY Times
>Thompson is a Roman Catholic, and attends the Oratory Church of St Aloysius Gonzaga.

Literally the first one I tried. Why do you retards keep bringing up this hurr durr Jews are behind everything conspiracy when it's clearly bullshit?

There was no difference between the media during Dubya and the media during king nigger because they are 1 wing of the same bird.
Before Trump every serving president was a good ol boy our fascist government would die on the sword to protect from bad press.
Once a non good ol boy made it to president the entire apparatus shifted gears in a way we'd never seen before and has just continued it since he was elected.
The absolute state of control of this nation should be alarming to anyone considering how the media and the government work together to make sure you and I sit right the fuck where we are.
Because Trump isn't a good ol boy though it threw everything out of wack and what we witness currently is just a taste of what it would be like if these people continue to go unchecked

I would say that you're just pretended to be retarded, but it's not a secret that Trump supporters are low IQ.

>He thinks we actually have a two party system
laughing_whores.jpg
You are a fucking sheep easily manipulated. Go back to watching CNN this site is for the big boys

For the same reason Trump and Capitalism will be blamed for the deaths of 150 million aborted babies in the year 2100.

Perhaps you should return to your safe space at t_d where you can subscribe to your revisionism history.

Good 6 Gorrrrrilllion

This one?

Attached: 1536840799007.png (694x869, 1.09M)

>This is his come back
Pathetic.
Get the fuck off this site you newfuckingfaggot

Attached: Denwa.jpg (400x398, 92K)

>terrible government action
"Shitskin islanders being shitskin islanders is your fault white man."

Stop supporting these things. Let them all die. I don't care anymore. Any help is always not appreciated. We don't owe them anything.

1.What the government told the pres here was the data they had up to that point.
2.Gov here wan'ts to be chummy with reps eventhough the party in power dem except for 1 senator and the representative in congress.
3.Gov here lies
3b.Gov here is inneficient with info
3c.Gov has been pulling shady shit they've been burrying John does and only putting the people's who's families claimed.
4.Media lies a lot here they are branches of abc and nbc.

Been legal here for 40 years and we have an 8.6 rate for every 1000 people. Which is actually pretty low worldwide. Get your head out of your ass.

Yeah because 98% of the country lost power due to the hurricane and that causes death you enormous faggot.

How much of a pussy is Trump to defend himself about fucking hurricane deaths? This is embarrassing for our country. This is the first truly retarded thing he has done.

When you have no brain like you can post anything you want. Deaths five months after a storm don't count as a storm death sweetheart. I can't wait to see what they cook up for this bust of a storm on the east coast.

They literally used a sample data and used a device to guess the deaths, they did no other research just assumed the number based on the stats they ran. Biggest bullshit ever and all the MSM is running with this and using it to say Trump has no info. HES THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE US HE IS BRIEFED ON MORE INFO IN A DAY THEN THE NEWS INVESTIGATE IN A MONTH. The sad part is people are actually falling for this shit, the media is just a propaganda arm for the Dems at this point.

Y indeed
>6 gorillion

They do when the storm causes power outages for 10 months you retard.

The fucking government was caught holding food and supplies and on top of that their were truckers striking due to shit pay. Sounds more like PR then the storm to me.

Please your anti trump shit has become the most anti intelligence, retarded "politics" I've ever seen. It makes me ashamed of this country. But all we have to do is get rid of sheep like you and we'd be fine. Low IQ specific viruses? Let's make em.

You’re an idiot

Hurricanes cause power loss up here. It gets fixed within days or weeks at most. Doesn't kill thousands of people. You're so full of shit it's painful to respond to your idiocy. Plus it's pretty fucking shitty to use peoples' deaths for political purposes. You are a fucking scumbag and I cannot wait any longer for the time when we can start gassing people like you. Go fuck yourself and take your lying models to hell with you. Literally trying to change reality to your cause. Disgusting wretch. I hope you're cursed by all those who died that you want to blame the POTUS for. You deserve an eternity of torment.

you're a cunt

drumpf is a slovenly hooker-addicted degenerate

are you fully or partially retarded?

10 month power outages from a storm are because of the shitty people. That never happens anywhere else in the US. Get fucked idiot. Not Trumps fault in the slightest. Try again.

puerto rico's libtard government is super fucked now.

you first, chaim

Every aspect of this is their fault. They have no one to blame but themselves and their shitty local "government."

Typical of a Rethuglican to threaten violence when someone disagrees with him.

when understanding the climate in america, this is the kernel of truth, the grain of salt, if you will.

Yes, just like every republican potus. Trump is literally the only guy to fight back.

>Theyre including death due to natural cause and crime in that 3000 number.
Well weren't the hospitals without electricity for weeks after the hurricane? I think you can count deaths under that as caused by the hurricane

>Rethuglican
You sound like a child. A fuck child. That's how you respond to someone calling out your bullshit disgraceful lies. Go kill yourself immediately. Your family would then finally be happy. I'm glad I don't personally know anyone as willfully ignorant and stupid as you.

you poor, wretched little victim you

post proof of conspiracy against every republican president.

i'll wait you colossal cum-guzzler

digits wasted on a niggerkike shill

This is a victim fight. In your world biggest victim is top dog. What a pathetic outlook on life. People like you are put on this Earth for winners to kill and eat.

You sound like that triggered you, sweetie. Do you need a safe space?

Dubya took it like a catchers mit.

kill yourself redditor

Stafford Act you fag. Law clearly says The State and Local government in charge of disasters.
If u let ur national guard sit around all day drinking rum dont bitch when:
generators dont start and trucks dont run when you need them most.

>In your world biggest victim is top dog.
nice russian english, beet-nigger

Yes free from idiots. Idiots trigger me. Actually what triggers me is that there are still consequences for silencing you permanently. I want peace from your incessant bullshit. You don't even know what weather is, yet you think you should have the right to continue talking.

>Hurricanes cause power loss up here. It gets fixed within days or weeks at most. Doesn't kill thousands of people.
I doubt you are on an island

Attached: trum.jpg (900x593, 61K)

>METHODS
>Using a representative, stratified sample, we surveyed 3299 randomly chosen households across Puerto Rico to produce an independent estimate of all-cause mortality after the hurricane. Respondents were asked about displacement, infrastructure loss, and causes of death. We calculated excess deaths by comparing our estimated post-hurricane mortality rate with official rates for the same period in 2016.
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMsa1803972

Attached: xqaiLaaZ_400x400.jpg (256x256, 12K)

>no holomeme edit yet
Come on, do it.

Yes you retard. I am from Moscow. Putin is right behind me. Now do you want to actually argue or debate, or act like a fifth grader?