HAPPENING!!! GOOGLE JUST KILLED FREE SPEECH!

Attached: 1511090784306.png (931x604, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183246268/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183247033/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184616384/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185375924/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185008830/
techradar.com/uk/news/captcha-if-you-can-how-youve-been-training-ai-for-years-without-realising-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>just
that happened multiple times already. And the last instance happened a week ago or so

Commies always do commie shit. I'm not suprised.

I can’t wait for Google to go down HARD.

Jews always do jewish shit. I'm not surprised.

We need some mesh-net protocol that, one put into effect, would prevent anyone from taking down information spread through the protocol, no matter how powerful the entity that wanted to censor it was.

Authoritarians always censor. I'm not surprised.

And Trump won't do shit, no trust busting, no wall, no anything.

>must maintain monopoly
>I know let's say they promote hate speech

"hate speech" doesnt even exist

if Google knows best then we should let them decide what you can and can't read. Freedom of thought is dangerous is you are thinking wrong thoughts.

Its ultimately our fault.
Nobody batted an eye when they watched Jewish tech corporations take over the internet into a monopolized power structure.

Now we are surprised they are jewing us. Well of course, once they have control they are going to jew you. But goyim helped them get control in the first place by using and spreading their services. As well as selling out to them for money allowing them to monopolize assets.

there's a reason for that user

Every empire goes down via greed and boredom

I just wanted good search for internet and an email that worked...

Why do jewish communist ruin everything they touch?

Kikes are eating their own, nice.

>implying google is obligated to subsidize your speech

Attached: DB26075E-3281-4F22-827E-D319D6541625.jpg (1024x691, 51K)

They don’t get to use the rules that keep them from getting in trouble for users’ speech while also censoring users’ speech. One or the other. Either they get treated like a newspaper or they get treated like a public forum.

i've never heard of gab.ia until right now.
I guess google has successfully blackballed the app.

switch your search engine already

>normies won't be able to find Gab now
Please do Jow Forums next.

Attached: 671a270ab2b52bf813fd5a4a4121d637_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Duckduckgo.com

>censor
You would have a point if Google was the government. But Google is a private company and they have the right to dictate what is allowed on their platform.

>I can’t wait for Google to go down HARD.
Probably won't happen, unfortunately. Few people realize how dangerous they are. Their AI and information control systems are far more advanced than people realize. You can't even post on Jow Forums without helping to train their AI. Soon, their power will rival the world's most powerful governments. The right people won't realize this until it's too late.

Hate speech is whatever offended people say it is

when i say that i get called shill. are you a shill?

[[LIG_MA]]
Trust the plan.
Q

Im alt-right with this

Nobody talks about Jewish control of Tinder and online dating

Attached: 55B7BF0F-3349-4D3A-9764-21BE1BFF268C.png (1800x1200, 271K)

All google, facebook, and twitter employers and employees should be hunted down and killed with the constitution shoved down their throats and up their asses until they barf up blood, bile and their own intestines, down to the last motherfucking stockholder whose toes will be snipped off, who will be forced to eat their own fimgers, and who will be all skinned alive with salt, lemon, and pepper poured into every single open wound.

not true, only if they are going to take liability for everything on their platform they can censor

*criminal liability

>You can't even post on Jow Forums without helping to train their AI
If you think any old computer vision can't identify a crosswalk at this point, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Captcha is not "training" shit.

yup

Attached: 1517086741179.jpg (960x635, 159K)

Bullshit. They're not going to have guns. They're liberals.

McFucking Quads....

Attached: 1512499610002m.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

Captcha is captcha-ing who you are though. That's the point.

I'll check that.
I just noticed (((OK Cupid))) is encouraging some "alternative" relationships

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 11.38.44 AM.png (1145x859, 749K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 11.38.53 AM.png (1365x851, 872K)

>He doesn't know how an ARG works

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 11.39.03 AM.png (1216x836, 805K)

>implying Google is obligated to be subsidized by my tax dollars on a federal level, and then again by Californian tax dollars on the state level

They bloody well are obligated to subsidize my speech.

Is there an alternative app store? I know we can download and install api's ourself from individual sites, but those apps get no exposure and in many cases are intentionally harmful. We need an app store that isn't google or apple.

because they worship the devil. They are the product of what they worship. The devil is about destruction. Civilizations that worship god create and build. Jews can't build they need the goy for that. Ever heard of a jewish construction worker or a jewish electrician, plumber, architect, factory worker, etc, etc...

Jow Forums administrators can see your IP. They don't need captcha to log addresses.
I mean, I hate captcha as much as the next user. But it is what it is.

happened before and before
shit like this is why net "neutrality" is shit and needs to be abolished

Buy SKYCOIN and contribite to a real internet 2.0 by running a SKYMINER. Stop being a passive cuck and join the digital resistance against the commietech giants. You;'ll even stand to make money on it.

Attached: 345325436547.png (389x129, 5K)

>Europe has article 13
>America has "hate speech"
It's all over but the crying

Instead of an endless debate about what hatespeech is, why don't we just vote on it, and w/e the result is is what we're not allowed to say?

Debatable. They've exceeded the reach of most telecoms and should be required to be a common carrier or be liable for all illegal activity on their networks. Verizon can't shut down the phone lines of its political adversaries like unions.

So... link to the apk

>not using a phone that comes with all google service removed
shiggy

This. We need an alternative appstore.

Digital Shoah
Ban us all

Attached: TheREALShoah.jpg (399x602, 84K)

Who cares. They have the data but they are too stupid to know how to use it. Just look at shitbook and its vast wealth of info on people and yet it still didn’t manage to do anything but be the next MySpace with some more apps. The liberal retards these days actually get angry when smart people put this data to good use like with Cambridge Analytica.

Google has its thumb too far up its ass and it now doubles as its tongue.

Another scam. Understand this: any virtual currency that needs mining is worthless.

keep it up fuckers
you're just building a bigger case to fucking legislate against your bias.

>we must remove this app because people have the ability and are using hate speech on it!
So you're also going to remove literally any texting app or apps that enable comments such as instagram, facebook, snapchat, etc?????

WOW HOOK LINE AND SINKER

Attached: 27849177_10210535604853540_870308678_n.jpg (720x720, 93K)

I'm amazed this small brained argument is still being made.

reminder china has the freest internet as long as you don't talk about the ccp

let's be honest, we all knew it was going to happen

>Captcha is not "training" shit.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Google is on the record admitting this. They're getting an incalculable number of hours of slave labor to help train their AIs.
>They're not going to have guns.
You don't need guns when you have AI-controlled robots that can move faster than a human can see. How are you going to shoot something moving that fast? That kind of technology is only the tip of the iceberg. Manufacturing factories have had machines that can move that fast for years. Companies like Boston Dynamics will get there with their robots very soon. You should read this book if you haven't already.

Attached: superintelligence.jpg (480x640, 126K)

googles going to be regulated at this point.

good job retards.

The ironic part is those companies are snakes in the grass, not a foot

you are going to have to hire a lot of people for this. I'm not sure you have considered the logistics involved in such an endeavor

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

exactly. Oh the irony. They really have no future or existence without us contrary to what they believe.

why did she have to leave us lads?

Attached: 1531117809008.jpg (1125x1125, 194K)

>Google is on the record admitting this. They're getting an incalculable number of hours of slave labor to help train their AIs.
Bullshit. I'm an AI engineer.

Bust up the information monopoly.

Sure they can find government gibs all over their infrastructure to justify labeling their means of data provision as public operated.

>Google's highest officials and the row of greys seated at the exec table who run the board will be shot by the CIA

It doesn't need mining in the traditional sense of the word. The entire supply is premined. The SKYminer uses very small amounts of electricity and serves as an actual hardware node in the Skyfibre network; its allready delivering one of the fastest VPN services in the world. Currently more then 8000 nodes running on testnet. It's one of the few crypto's that isnt hot air. Research their new consensus algorirthm that does away with pow and pos all together. They've been developing this stuff for nearly 7 years now.

Attached: 8694563242.jpg (1000x667, 79K)

>Google is the only search engine
>search engines = bastions of free speech

Who gives a fuck? A business should be able to do business the way they want to. Free-wheeling capitalism prevails. If they censored views you disagreed with you would be rejoicing.

nice pasta. where have I seen it before? o ya
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183246268/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183247033/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184616384/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185375924/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185008830/

And dozens of more places as well...

Because private companies aren't regulated at all

Are you baiting? We’ve gone over this in EVERY thread. You’re wrong

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This. Google, FB and Twitter are playing a dangerous game. In a few years they will be more heavily regulated than broadcast TV.

Attached: 1527044264787.jpg (1200x998, 222K)

>We need some mesh-net protocol that,

Great idea, but how could we implement it? We could strap wireless transmitters on birds, but that's more of a joke. We could use drones to place them around power lines, then use induction to power them. But we need a way to make cheap as fuck transmitters, make them ourselves, then set them up. Of course, we could just shoot some satellites up into space. But you're right, we're just sitting ducks until we get some viable mesh

Interesting. I'll look into it.

What the fuck is the internet even for now?
Leftists to circle jerk each other?

I've never endorsed any form of censorship, I don't think most people on the right have regardless of the statement being made.

dumb wojakposter

So you basically want to do everything you accused Trump of that he didn't do. You people are sick fucks. Like seriously sick in the head.

help me make an argument against it

Thats exactly what in the internet is for now

Is this reddit spacing?

Google is kike run company. Like Facebook.

Attached: 51D4FB63-EAEA-4890-A76D-09D3BF6CEECE.jpg (1534x1422, 119K)

Is there less than 6 million of them?

>free speech
>global filter on hate speech

Pick one.

this fuck these commie faggots who want to control others platforms.
you're no better than a lefty.

>Gab had a global filter on hate speech words.
Fuck Gab

>Is this reddit spacing?

Yes. Irritating, isn't it?

>any virtual currency that needs mining is worthless.
What do you mean, memeflag?
I thought all cryptos are mined (or pre-mined.) Either way there's an algo that must be run to generate it, no?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: O quê interrogação.png (1323x718, 959K)

>I don't think most people on the right have regardless of the statement being made.
Ever heard of McCarthyism? Censoring textbooks? Fascism and censorship go hand-in-hand just as much as the left hate free speech. Same shit different piles.

techradar.com/uk/news/captcha-if-you-can-how-youve-been-training-ai-for-years-without-realising-it
And my dad works at Nintendo

Bing is the only search engine not owned and operated by Jews.

Anybody know where alta-vista went?

Attached: duckduckgo owner.png (325x348, 32K)

This is called a “slippery slope”.
It’s been known about for a very long time and now the smartest people in the room are about to get fucked because of it. Way to go.

Why are Brazilians so racist against four-armed women? Just because someone is different doesn't mean that you have to go pointing that out.