An Unhealthy Populace is Easy to Rule Over

Attached: file.png (2036x1524, 3.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quit all subsidies, faggot.

There's no meat in that left picture. FUCK OFF.

I'd rather eat that burger instead of a faggy salad.

The reduction of healthcare costs would be a net gain
Chicken, Fish, Whey

Eat both and you'll be the most healthy.

A population that needs government intervention to eat decent food deserves to be unhealthy

I thought the healthy eaters were easier to control. Why else would anyone spend on average 8 dollars more for a food product you would get "non organic" for cheaper?

You can actually live off of the McDouble for only a couple of bucks a day. You'd die from only eating the salad in a few months probably

The problem is that they subsidize corn (corn syrup), sugar, wheat, söy and beef.
If they didn't then junk food wouldn't be dirt cheap.
And since the populace is already fat as all fuck, subsidizing healthy foods to make them economically attractive would help rectify the problem.

The US is already the 2nd largest exporter of Lettuce.

Then why are you bitching about Donald Trump 24/7.

Toshiro is right.

May Japan reign.

Attached: japan_vs_america.jpg (490x275, 62K)

>the solution to subsidization is more subsidization

Attached: 1471959449333.jpg (250x239, 40K)

yes actually.
No subsidies for junk.
Yes subsidies for healthy food.
Net benefit in the long run by more productive, less sickly, higher energy citizens.

Actually, take #2 and remove the bread and add to #1

>hamburgers are not healthy

fuck off with this dumb meme there's literally nothing wrong with hamburgers

>overpriced salad
>not eating healthy and simple meals like baked chicken and roast vegetables
It's really fucking simple
>cover chicken thigh in oil and put on seasoning
>whatever the fuck you want
>chop up some vegetables, drizzle with oil
>throw in oven
>come back 40 minutes later
I hear "poor people don't have time to cook!!!!" like they don't spend hours watching tv or using social media every day. It's literally just 20 mins of prep and dishes, how do people not have time for that?

how about this then

Attached: file.png (2036x1524, 3.9M)

> I hear "poor people don't have time to cook!!!!" like they don't spend hours watching tv or using social media every day. It's literally just 20 mins of prep and dishes, how do people not have time for that?

No one ever said such thing.

Poor people are fat and unhealthy because they choose it.

I love McLards

>Healthy Food is Cheaper than Junk Food
youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8

Attached: AndersonPastor (6).jpg (1280x1600, 308K)

I hear that argument all the fucking time, along with "poor people dont have access to vegetables." That's what they actually believe, that in the inner city you can't get ANY vegetables. Never mind that you're never more than a mile or two from a grocery store.

pic related, one of the worst neighborhoods in chicago

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 341K)

Their goal, since the Great Depression, has always been to have a monopoly over food production by forcing farmers large and small out of business. This was accomplished in part through subsidies which made farming unprofitable.
Now, generations have passed and the population has lost the skill and knowledge to feed itself. It has become wholly dependent.
This makes it possible and easy to feed people industrial chemicals and poisons with a little bit of food mixed in.
The solution is to grow your own corn and beans and squash and melons and greens...
Raise your own chickens for eggs.
Doesn't take a whole lot of land to do this.
With community cooperation, you can supply at least 50% of your own food.
Grains and meats are more difficult.

>No one ever said such thing.
It is the reason why you can now use food stamps at fast food restaurants

Attached: 7J7C2275-copy.jpg (1200x800, 130K)

You removed the extra grease that comes with the salads too? I believe #2 already has that if you removed the bread.

yeah except no one wants to eat that shit healthfags just want a cheaper food bill

As for me, I would say poors are fat because they are trying to incorporate some meat to their dishes at any price.
But an overconsumption of meat is deadly for the body. Three of four times a week, this is the perfect frequency for me.

An apple for the morning, and a salad with eggs for the evening.

The fish, the meat is expensive. Even the cheapest meat costs three times it's equivalent in weight for vegetables.

The hamburger is unironically the healthier choice in this picture. The bun though, they put far to much sugar in their buns.

mcdouble is GOAT bodybuilding food though

>fat people are fat because lazy/etc

Okay, sure fine. Whatever.
But the fact remains that obesity is a huge problem, a drain on our economy and society.
Lofty Idealism of "should"s aside, let's deal with reality here. There is a problem. The masses obviously need more than the current situation to be healthy. Making junk food prohibitively expensive and making healthy choices economically attractive is my proposed solution.

What is yours?
Just leave them to their own devices?
Yeah, cause that shit is working great innit?

>huge problem, a drain on our economy and society.
it wouldnt be a problem if we didnt have to pay for their healthcare

Yeah, so make it cheaper to eat healthy, and people who just want a cheaper food bill will eat healthier. Thus, they'll have a better life eating on the margin than they do now.

Being obese in public punishable by hunger camps. If you can't maintain yourself, the state will do it for you.

>What is yours?
Personal responsibility
A culture that venerates the hard work and discipline required to maintain a healthy and fit body

>Just leave them to their own devices?
Fuck off you commie cuck. The state doesnt need to solve all our problems

What about a population which needs a goverment to tell them not to fuck children deserves a third nuke.

That's why you remove the bread from #2 and add to #1.

your mum is easy to rule over
fpbp

but they are still fat and unhealthy.
They'll be more productive, healthier, produce more children, even have better morals if they have a healthy body. Because a healthy body makes a healthy mind.
Also, the more fit you are, the more right wing minded you because.

Thanks for the redpill. Too bad my cucked globalist kosher government is still shilling for TPP

>the more right wing minded you because.
you become*

>even have better morals
its the other way around
solving our morality problem will solve our obesity problem

>Personal responsibility
>A culture that venerates the hard work and discipline required to maintain a healthy and fit body

We don't have that.
We haven't had that since before the great depression.
Wish in one hand and shit in the other.
Something needs done.
>In 2014 62% of adults in England were classified as overweight
>In 2014 70.7% of adult in USA were classified as overweight

In America, corn, onions, wheat, beef, and milk are heavily subsidized which means the tax payers pay the government to give money to famrrers who produce those things so they can sell it back to the people cheaper.
The problem is most of the crops are heavily sprayed and or genetically modified, and most of the corn and onions is fed to cows that produce said milk and beef and the wheat is turned into unhealthy bread therefore making Americans the fat stupid pigs they are.
And the Americans are okay with this because if we started talking about subsidizing fruitand making them easily available to everyone for a cheap price, they would throw a fit (all in the name of their borgers).

Attached: le+american+bear+and+le+happy+merchant_9406be_3850730.jpg (645x512, 45K)

I think schools should be 5 hours learning and 3 hours exercise.
They are kids, they have lots of energy. They need to get into the habit of exercise and being active. We condition our populace to become accustomed to sitting motionless all day. What the fuck did they think was going to happen?

AmeriKKKa is done

>ut subsidizing fruitand making them easily available to everyone for a cheap price
Fruit is cheap and available now without subsidies

>Something needs done.
Agreed, lets change the culture

The left pic is basically a plate of pesticides.

public school should be eliminated

Being stupid is not a choice

But you cant make friends with salad