Why does Alsace and Lorraine belong to France not Germany?

The people there all look Germanic. The buildings look Germanic. All they eat is pork and cabbage. I have a feeling there is a Jewish conspiracy to keep these provinces French. Wasn't the French annexation of these territories a part of the phony Versailles Treaty that created phony countries like Poland?

Attached: que-faire-a-strasbourg-bateau-canaux.jpg (1200x798, 295K)

Because the German nation will never fight to take it back

Because Germany lost two wars

How do you pronounce "Alsace"?

It's pronounced "Alzass"

Germans took these provinces from us in 1870, we took them back in 1918.
ahlzass, kinda

While I agree that Elsass is historicly German, like Lemberg is hostricaly polish.
Most of the people are either french or niggers (how are also able to speak german, lmao), In term of their national identification
And we will not fight a war over tis, destroying the land, spending billions of euros and loosing thousends of men just so we control this one landstrip

it cracks me up when these people pretend there are any meaningful differences between them

Thanks. I like it.

Yeah ofcourse Elsass-Lothringen belongs to the German nation. The reason why the Jews are Francophilic is due to the fact that the French share characteristics that make them similar to Jews, allowing for easier infiltration. Jews and Frenchmen are:
>Lechers
>Speakers of a disgusting language
>Negrophiliacs
>Materialists
>Lazy
>Rude to Tourists
>dark-haired
>etc

Furthermore, the Jews believe that the Germans are decedents of Amalek, their biblical arch-enemy.

Elle-thus

Nah. (((Hüttler))) didn't take it back to not trigger frenchies.

Historically it was German though.

woke

Attached: 10527859.jpg (910x607, 55K)

who cares? it will all be AFRIKAN Soon.

>Historically it was German though.
Was settled by Germanic people mostly, but saying it was German is a bit of a stretch

Lorraine should be independent

>American education
Lorraine was never German, nice IQ mutt.

S'Elsass, and don't mix us with the Lothringen Orcs
French are stubborn and rabbid niggers that's why
Elsass frei

Attached: graphique.jpg (674x500, 34K)

Thank you, based Japanese guy.

Attached: 1536043010935.jpg (549x549, 32K)

If Germanic aren't happy they are free to go back to their shithole beyond the Rhine.

For what purpose? The Lorraine of today isn't even the same as back then and there's isn't anything here to justify independence

You're a nigger.

Whiter than you Muhammad

Attached: DJuBx2dN.jpg (1024x1177, 265K)

Looks like a beautiful place

Wow I just googled Amalek. Is this the final redpill? Buttload of articles about jewish prophecies that germany must be destroyed

> France calling Germany a shithole

Ohnononononononono, regarde ce crétin!

There are no German anymore Alsace, Alsace is literally a Turkish colony, you can hear Turks in every streets if you go in Mulhouse.

One thing I noticed when I traveled there was that the German towns neighbouring Strasbourg, east of the Rhine, were much cleaner and more affordable.

Because it has a French name, duh? If it was German it would have a name that sounds like a broken chainsaw starting up.

We saved Alsace from the stupid 30 years war.
Lorraine was a bilingual region but french was always the majority. Even the part we had to give to Germany in 1870, the Moselle département, was half french-speaking.

So, just like Germany then...

>not starting war over some wasteland
Never gonna make it

France destroys white cultures and is an enemy of anyone that's socially conservative

Attached: Vergonha.jpg (1430x1072, 513K)

Mulhouse is a complete shithole. I live 50 km from there and non-whites are a rare sight. Go to Mulhouse and there's arabs everywhere, it's disgusting

French poltics you show me there, keep speging retard, your joke of a cunt is dying ans it's better for the whole Europe.
In France, regional pride I can underdand, but national pride on this masonnic hell hole wanting to eradicate the white man... You're a serious retard.

And how do you differ French from a German you glow in the dark CIAnigger?

Bait thread

Actually, it is a lush green province perfect for agriculture.

Regionalism is defeatism

Alsace is worse because not only you have Turks but you have a shit ton of maghrebis and niggers

I went there too, Western Germany is worse than Ile de France. The refugee crisis hit them hard.

I know mate, but I'm here for the banter

Spörölörö

Sure would be a shame if it held any economic or strategic significance.

Ce gars a raison.

>The people there all look Germanic. The buildings look Germanic. All they eat is pork and cabbage.
So you've literally never been there.
You could argue that's true for Alsace, but certainly not for Lorraine.

>Wasn't the French annexation of these territories a part of the phony Versailles Treaty
Lorraine was inherited fair and square by the French king

If you examine religious and government documents from the area, even as far back as the 1400s it was all written in German with Latin being the only variation. The French language is not native to the area.

Yes. This is true for almost any place not to remote. It feels weired sometimes to be a native and ethnic german. Most peculiar are the mongolic looking afghan refugees. You can clearly see their asian heritage.

Of course not. Smaller entities have bigger powers on a human scale. Centralisme killed what was France, omfg wake the fuck up it's 2018.

This. Especially since our goal is a German led European superstate anyways.

Am deutschen Wesen, soll die Welt genesen.

Elsaß

>the mongolic looking afghan refugees
Aren't those the moderates though? I would prefer 10 of them to 1 arab.

The whole area surrounding Paris the best for Agriculture: Beauce, Picardy, Champagne.

Alsace has a geography quite good for wines.

And where will regionalism get us in the long run? I could go back to my native Franche-Comté and say "fuck France" but once the rest of the country is turned into a caliphate what do you think will happen to small independent regions?

Vor uns liegt Deutschland, in uns marschiert auch Deutschland und hinter uns kommt Deutschland.

I went there a few months back and it's quite fascinating how many german inscriptions you can find on old houses. Wilhelm II even funded the restoration of a castle (and then had his name carved into it)

>Speakers of a disgusting language
>Rude to tourists

Flipping kek, I like you nips more and more with each passing day...

Attached: rösti.jpg (200x253, 19K)

yup
why take some landstrip if you can take most of europe ?

What exactly are you proud of for? Ever since "French" identity was created, your country has socially been destroyed. Same for other countries that copied this model, because it's nothing but poison.

Literally no one in Alsace considers themselves German.

>graphique.
hoh hon hon!

We have a nice country filled with history and culture, with varied landscape. Why would I want to wall myself in one region? It was only turned into shit in the past 70 years but that can be reversed

Why does Austria not belong to Germany
Why does East Prussia not belong to Germany?
Why is Germany not electing a strong nationalistic leader?
Why is Germany not stomping the globalists lights out?

Attached: Sgt.Hartman.png (300x268, 120K)

The Jew fears the Samurai

Yeah, the forests east of Strasbourg also have fantastic medieval castle ruins.

al-sake
The C is spoken as a K. i know, its weird

Based Nippon

Have in mind that if we don't unite with other european nations (real nations, not memetic republic) the war is already lost. So you just take your regional pride and be ready to accept german brothers, and not sperg a pseudo-nationalism on a retarded country.

Well, after the US defeated Imperial Germany, they said "Let's screw the krauts somehow. I know, let's give the frogs Alsace Lorraine... LOL."

I have no problem with Germans but it's pointless to argue over territory now

Du weisst gar nichts, Juan.

Shut the fuck up you anglo criminal, this is not your business.

>dark-haired
t. retard who has never been to France
Most French are brown haired. Dark haired are mostly Italians and Portgueses, anyway fuck off mutt tourist

anyone else here unironically obsessed with Germany during ww1? Their leader was an autist and they were pulled into war by their stunningly incompetent leader, and yet they came within 40 miles of Paris. Put up a damn good fight for four fucking years. I wish the nazis didn't meme up the german name. We could've had a kino ww2. Imagine a Franco Prussian war, ww1, and a ww2 where non-nazi Germany won and didn't have meme tier goals.

>Amalek
The Jews probably are Amalek themselves.

Everything east of the Rhine should belong to France, but that is another story

Yeah Germany is so much better than France, truely the Haven of the White Race...

Attached: Europe-The-new-Germans-1440x1170.jpg (1440x1170, 164K)

*incompetent ally

Afghans are religious extremists and pederastry is part of their culture

Bros r8 my Shepard

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.13M)

I don't get why everyone is so keen on sucking figurative kraut cock all the time.
Germans are OK, but they aren't *that* great
>"Squaret" people on the planet, wouldn't say no to an order even if it meant genociding 6 gorillion
>Super hierarchical; long distance between the boss and lowest paid employee
>Don't know what banter is, they don't have a good sense of humor
>When they are on vacation they are loud an obnoxious like the stereotypical American. They will also loot all the freebees and buffet foods they can pack.
>Their coffee is so thin that you might as well call it brown water
>They like to take a shit while still holding a conversation with you
Am I missing something?

French pussies do not even protest when they get swamped by Islamists. We protest, signaling that we are not welcoming those immigrant pieces of shit.

Attached: 1530496169081.jpg (768x432, 95K)

>one table full of refugees
>clean clothes
>enjoying one good day in their life
>everyone else is white

I like this picture.

We're absolutely arguing about the nature of elsass and the legitimate feeling of pride over a region. France lost its legitimacy a long time ago.
French nationalism is retarded beyond beliefs.

Coming from a french this is pathetic. Imagine a second, a swede talking about cuckoldry, it's you. If there is one mulatto country on Europe it would safely be France. Every big cities have lost the french status decades ago.

Good thing you're not in the Gambia.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>They like to take a shit while still holding a conversation with you
lolwut

French nationalism makes more sense than regionalism to face the current threats

Fucking Kek

>ywn have a convo with cute kraut while she pushes out a log

>region A turns into caliphate, locals that voted for those policies can travel throughout the country and spread their cancer
>breaking off from this (somehow) produces an even more negative result
This is confusing
>We have a nice country filled with history and culture
Your central government has killed off all of the white cultures, denies regional history and brainwashes you into thinking this is good.
>Why would I want to wall myself in one region?
This is what you sound like
>Before the revolution, nobody could leave their village or trade with outsiders!
Ridiculous
>It was only turned into shit in the past 70 years but that can be reversed
Ah okay, you're non-ironically a support of republicanism. Have fun with that

What a load of shit.
One more word and we stab that Naruto midget.

Attached: gallery_xlarge.jpg (1200x800, 74K)

It was tho from 1871 until the end of WW1. Imagine being eternally raped by your neighbour, I understand having to block out a few bad memories out as well.

>Germans took these provinces from us in 1870

and before that they belonged to Germany...

but who cares anymore

>>"Squaret" people on the planet, wouldn't say no to an order even if it meant genociding 6 gorillion
This one's plain out a lie. It was the allies projecting their own behavior on to us after the war. In reality, Germans use Auftragstaktik, which means that to us orders are merely a suggestion.
>>Super hierarchical; long distance between the boss and lowest paid employee
Not true. I'm my own boss.

>>Don't know what banter is, they don't have a good sense of humor
That's true of me only because I have Aspergers.
>>When they are on vacation they are loud an obnoxious like the stereotypical American. They will also loot all the freebees and buffet foods they can pack.
Plain out lies.
>>Their coffee is so thin that you might as well call it brown water
It's your coffee that is all superconcentrated espresso that is abnormal

Our territory was made by our Kings conquest.

The old France had for vocation to be like is father the Roman Empire, an Empire with the Celt,Gallic,Germanic,Ibère and Provencal world,

But like all empire there is a tlme when it's gonna fall for France this dream as end with the Napoléon death.

So yeah you can ask this question to a lot region in France, in my opinion we should just dismantle France and reborn la Gaul !

with the Wallon part,Celtic part and Aquitania.

Attached: Celtic.png (754x698, 41K)

I was stopping at a gas station trying to take a shit myself when this loud kraut enters the booth next to me. He starts shitting loudly, completely dominating me. All the while he was saying something to the fucking CLEANING LADY who had entered the bathroom at approx the same time. I couldn't complete my shit till they left the bathroom.

Attached: 1515365575960.jpg (500x393, 148K)

The cultures are still alive. But back then there none of this softness that is now plaguing every western nation. When France was unified they didn't pussyfoot, they made everyone speak a common language and share a certain culture.
And yeah, before the revolution you could travel in a fairly welcoming country. If all of France minus one region turns in a muslim shithole then good luck going anywhere
>but who cares anymore
exactly. We have good relations and the border is open, I see German tourists regularly and I can go to Germany any time I want. Not really any reason to go to war for a few cities now full of shitskins

Germans are the most bullied group on Jow Forums.

Poor boy.

Maybe fort the historical regions of France and I higly doubt about it (people die easily to protect their region and close area) but certainly not for pointless things. Martiniquais are french, I wont fight fort them. You get it ?
Alsace is another region dying because o the french republic and there is no way you can make me think otherwise, we as europeans have to unite a way or another, but I wont ultimately fight fort France, out of question.

I am trying to imagine the situation. There is one very logical explanation for this:

>Klopapier!!!

Based japan, hope you will reclaim that rightful south korean clay

>This one's plain out a lie.
Fuck you Hans, you know you would be waiting at a broken traffic light in the middle of the night even though there is no people in sight - BECAUSE IT'S THE RULE - ORDNUNG MUSS SEIN!
>That's true of me only because I have Aspergers.
Yeah I can sense that. I was making a genetalization, not a universally true statement.
>Plain out lies.
You don't know because you live among the rot.
>It's your coffee that is all superconcentrated espresso that is abnormal
no u

Funny how you didn't dismiss the shitting part of my critique.

I'm only talking about the mainland and Corsica, overseas territories can fuck off. They could be turned into open camps where we would send all the shitskins from the mainland for all I care.

it belongs to France. The Germans tried to take it back by force and failed, thus it remains French. The German government has since given up all claims on it anyway. France is based, Germany is cucked, simple as that

Attached: eurocucked.gif (800x800, 236K)

Best french post so far. Others are so fucking blue pilled, it's a pain to understand french.