Why does every bleeding heart cuck defend Emmett Till as if he was a good church boy who was chaste?

Why does every bleeding heart cuck defend Emmett Till as if he was a good church boy who was chaste?

>Well, what else could we do? He was hopeless. I'm no bully; I never hurt a nigger in my life. I like niggers—in their place—I know how to work 'em. But I just decided it was time a few people got put on notice. As long as I live and can do anything about it, niggers are gonna stay in their place. Niggers ain't gonna vote where I live. If they did, they'd control the government. They ain't gonna go to school with my kids. And when a nigger gets close to mentioning sex with a white woman, he's tired o' livin'. I'm likely to kill him. Me and my folks fought for this country, and we got some rights. I stood there in that shed and listened to that nigger throw that poison at me, and I just made up my mind. 'Chicago boy,' I said, 'I'm tired of 'em sending your kind down here to stir up trouble. Goddam you, I'm going to make an example of you—just so everybody can know how me and my folks stand.'
— J. W. Milam, Look magazine, 1956[39]

If you look at the other side, he was clearly no saint. And black men are known for chimping out and going "muh dick" as soon as they hit puberty. Not defending his murder, just saying.

Attached: ct-kass-emmett-till-0829-20140830.jpg (1578x2000, 839K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clarionledger.com/story/news/2018/08/29/mamie-till-emmett-tills-mother/898528002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are different versions of the story. From what I hear, he was in an elevator and he made a pass at a white woman. Some say he stuck his hand up her skirt. Others say they were found kissing and making out. Don't know. What passed in chicago at that time did not pass in the south.

>I stood there in that shed and listened to that nigger throw that poison at me
what's he referring to

>In an interview with William Bradford Huie that was published in Look magazine in 1956, Bryant and Milam said they intended to beat Till and throw him off an embankment into the river to frighten him. They told Huie that while they were beating Till, he called them bastards, declared he was as good as they, and said that he had sexual encounters with white women.

The ape was talking shit.

Emmett Till's father Louis Till:

>While serving in the Italian Campaign, Till was arrested by military police, who suspected him and another soldier, Fred A. McMurray, of the murder of an Italian woman and the rape of two others, in Civitavecchia. After a lengthy investigation he and McMurray were court-martialed, found guilty and sentenced to death by hanging. The sentence was carried out at the United States Army Disciplinary Training Center north of Pisa on July 2, 1945.[4][5] He had been imprisoned alongside American poet Ezra Pound, who had been imprisoned for collaborating with the Nazis and Italian Fascists; he is mentioned in lines 171-173 of Canto 74 of Pound's Pisan Cantos:[6]

>And when a nigger gets close to mentioning sex with a white woman, he's tired o' livin'. I'm likely to kill him.

Can you imagine time traveling this dude to NYC 2018? His head would fucking explode lol

Attached: ads12e41.jpg (194x259, 10K)

Redpill: Emmitt Till was murdered by black Communists who needed a martyr to rile people up.

interesting how this tidbit was left out in school

The media also doesn't want you to know about Emmett's earlier childhood; that his mother described her young son as a "distracted" youth, according to one biographer, "who didn't know his limits." They won't tell you that Mamie Till remarried and moved to Detroit with her new husband, Pink Bradley.

The "distracted" Emmett was sent back to Chicago to live with his grandmother. Emmett's mother joined them when her second marriage ended.

When Pink Bradley showed up in Chicago to reignite their romance, Emmett, "who didn't know his limits," confronted him with a butcher knife and threatened to kill him. He was eleven years old at the time.

Didn't the woman admit years later she lied that he made a pass at her?

The problem is that he was killed unjustly and despite overwhelming evidence, his killers were acquitted. It doesn't matter if he was a saint or a sinner, the problem was that he was a teenage boy who was murdered for looking at a white person the wrong way.

Children aren't guilty for the sins of their fathers

race mixing is still pretty rare in reality, in Hollywood anti-white propaganda it's everywhere though

Louis Till, Emmet's father, was convicted of rape and murder and executed in Italy during WWII.

Absolutely based

>Why does every bleeding heart cuck defend Emmett Till as if he was a good church boy who was chaste?
who is Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin and every other fucking nigger saint?

>Didn't the woman admit years later she lied that he made a pass at her?
shut the fuck up, Hiram

sure dude. if only we didnt know the nature of the negro then I could believe that.

>he was a teenage boy who was murdered for looking at a white person
he was murdered because he sexually assaulted a white shop keeper.

> your head explodes when you realize all those "lynchings" were against actual criminals

Till had a history of being a sexual predator
Till's father had a history of being a sexual predator

fuck niggers

You mean after being slandered for decades?

excellent, then we can put aside this whole historical guilt bullshit, and resist by any means necessary those who force it upon us. RWDS WHEN?

>Regarding her statement that Emmett grabbed and verbally abused her, she simply said, 'that part's not true,' according to Tyson.

>She claims she doesn't remember anything else about the evening.

>He said: 'She was glad things had changed [and she] thought the old system of white supremacy was wrong, though she had more or less taken it as normal at the time.'

>Carolyn told him nothing Emmett could have done would have justified his death, and that she feels 'tender sorrow' for his mother, known as Mamie Till-Mobley, who campaigned for civil rights for her entire life until she died in 2003.

Seems fishy as hell. She takes some parts of her story back after living a sheltered life and feeling regret. Either way, something happened in that store that was more than bubblegum related.

It does matter though. He did more than look at a white person the wrong way. I agree that has killing was an injustice, but he's praised as a saint just because he was murdered. You have to include all of the details, not twist the story to suit a civil rights agenda.

Of course not, but the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree.

ITT: revisionism

Any evidence of this?

shes literally 100 years old,the reporter probly made it up

They admitted they killed him once they got off.

clarionledger.com/story/news/2018/08/29/mamie-till-emmett-tills-mother/898528002/

She soon met Pink Bradley, and they married after "three or four months" of dating.

"It had been an intense courtship and Pink had always been the nicest fellow," Mobley said. "Until we got married."

The three all moved to Chicago where Bradley started seeing another woman. Mobley put his clothes on the front lawn, throwing them out of a second-story window.

The two separated, but one day, when Emmett was home sick with the flu, Bradley returned. He began threatening Mobley. Emmett got out of bed, a knife at his side.

"Pink, Mama wants you to go and I think you should go," he said, as Mobley recounts in her book. "And, if you put your hands on her, I will cut you."

Emmett was 11.

On their own, Mobley and Emmett formed a partnership. She would work at the Social Security Administration, and Emmett would clean the house and cook dinner every night, including his famous "pepper corn."

>dysfunctional career woman single parent and her son have a terrible family history
>son gets murdered in the south
>mother gets saint status and becomes a civil rights kween
>son goes down as a martyred saint as well

Surely you see a problem with the narrative that's presented in the media and schools? You have to look at the whole story from both sides. The past matters, who your parents were, your upbringing, etc. You shouldn't get to erase your entire history if something bad happens to you, and you certainly shouldn't get your history whitewashed into that of a saint. I'm not defending the murder.

Nobody cares about Emmett Till except Antifa. Literally never heard of him until 2 years ago.

Nobody cares about dead black people.
Nobody not even God.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1535489828529.jpg (672x684, 91K)