The south is the absolute worst region in the US. Niggers galore...

The south is the absolute worst region in the US. Niggers galore, white women coalburners racemixing and having mulatto babies left and right, poverty, abortions.. you name it.

Attached: usamapSouth-910-577-v3.png (910x577, 261K)

West Virginia is one of the whites states out there
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 92.2%
Same go for kentucky
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 84.6%

Mountaineers are always free.

WV is not the south

Wrong.

Test

Ok so basically I did a exterenly long analysis to see how common coalburning to produce mulatto child actually is and long story short. On average (across both genders) a white women will produce an mulatto child 2% of the time. This is from the whole country so obviously it’s more prevalent in certain areas compared to others. Bad but not horrendous

Attached: 2A870F87-29BA-4A60-B891-B347BCA4D4A9.jpg (389x353, 37K)

It's not. Hicks, yeah, but not the south. Neither is Kentucky or Arkansas.

Fucking Maryland is more "south" than those three, and it's not included.

The south is the last place where people are racially aware, red pilled about the nigger menace, and coal burners are genuinely only fat/ugly/poor and are openly deruded and mocked. The biggest problem we have are cuck boomers that can't get the Jews cock out of their mouth, but they are starting to die out so things are trending positive

Georgia has a spic problem

Traditionally anything below Mason Dixon is southern and that'd include West Virginia, Kentucky, Arkansas, and Maryland. Not that the south is one uniform culture anyway.

>niggers galore
>includes WV and KY
You clearly have never been there

Georgia ain't that bad, in fact, it's comfy over here. Especially as a 'spic'.

i was born there. nuke it

west virginia literally separated from virginia because they didn't want to be part of the confederacy

the southwest is as bad just replace nigs with beaners

>The south is the absolute worst region in the US. Niggers galore, white women coalburners racemixing and having mulatto babies left and right, poverty, abortions.. you name it.
100% accurate

It's the same as in the north and west and Midwest.
It's the big cities where niggers are packed into and it's a problem

I don't think the CSA would be the most reliable way to note if a state is southern or not. East Tennessee wanted to break off from the CSA and rejoin the union too but anyone living there would laugh at the idea of not being considered southern.

the south wasnt that bad it was actually kinda nice up until like 2013. you can argue it really starts in 2009 but when other states tried to dump people on the south starting with south carolina over political bullshit everything imploded. north carolina who had participated in the bullshit was outed as more racist than south carolina and was targeted as well.then tennessee was overrun then alabama got piled into by surrounding states ect ect

gerogia is the current battle ground for both sides to act like retards in . texas would be counted but people are leaving. so if your a hard line republican you better go defend murica from brown people

Lets face it its all of America. This country is fucking absolutely pathetic. Fucking niggers are worshipped and all they do is ruin everything

The only people widely criticized are whites that mind their own business

white women spitting out babies out their assholes and vaginas smelling like nigger.. and no one cares. Nah, incels are more important, even though they stay in their house and dont bother anyone. fucking ridiculous

>The south is the absolute worst region in the US
100% correct, there is absolutely no reason to come here. None at all. Totally sucks down here, make sure you never come down and we'll just be here alone and miserable.

Attached: 1536783185543.jpg (800x800, 83K)

>live in urban Missouri
>half the Staceys hate niggers
>the other half are fucking Jamal "the baboon" Washington on the football team

Honestly women who choose niggers into crime over someone with their shit together just shows how dumb they are. Weed them out and turn their spawn into niggers. Then genocide. White people will be better white people and black people will be wiped out

Bro I believed everything you just posted but then you had to go over the top with that chink pic. Why do you come onto Jow Forums just to demoralise people with your cuck fetish? Who hurt you?

It was part of VA pre April 1862. It was contested territory and fought on both sides of the civil war.
>WV: Moonshine, hunting, guns, coal, bluegrass/mountain music, Harper's ferry, stonewall jackson, congressional reps lobbying for ignoring NFA machine gun regulations.
>MD: Niggers, suburbanites, hipsters, fought on both sides of war as well, but too beta to secede and let Lincoln cuck them and throw their press and any political opponents in jail without due process.
Which one sounds more southern?

the picture exists doesn't it? You wanna pretend it doesnt? Be my guest

>Weed them out and turn their spawn into niggers. Then genocide. White people will be better white people and black people will be wiped out
Shhhhhhh... Don't tell these niggers what is going on.

Fuck the south, they're the reason why we have millions of dindus in the first place. Lazy Anglo fuckers...

The one that got raped: i.e. the Confederacy.

Attached: 1536776654938.png (994x711, 958K)

>>Someone gets there picture taken with someone else
They must be fucking.
Seriously what’s your endgame. I’ve looked at the stats myself. No more than 2% of all white births (averaged between genders) result in mulatto babies. That was from 3 different data sources from 2013 2015 and a projection for 2020 (which was made in 2018). Stop trying to Blackpill people shareblue. Our life’s are hard enough. Also stop changing your IP

I know that feel as a Marylander.

Attached: ipOCFjj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I am not shareblue. Mayeb just bitter from seeing shitloads of coalburners in FL and being stuck living in this shithole

Attached: 1536845515046.jpg (324x588, 68K)

Even if you guys are aware it wont matter. Your (((masters up north))) are making sure the border is open for as long as possible. Texas is on it's way to become a blue state and you'll lose all power

You’ve made two threads about that today. Just stop it

why dont you fuck off and ignore it? pol is not your personal playground faggot

Pretty much.

i hate when people from tennessee ask me "when are you coming down to visit?" because i live in a gulf state and im literally travelling north

tennessee is hick as fuck though

Attached: 95E0FBD4-7798-40D4-AA15-E0B9162F3884.jpg (1024x538, 94K)

well that's what happens when you have republicans run everything, it turns to shit

Checked and keked.

legit thread. The south including Texas is a matrist hellhole and an IQ abyss. any male who chooses to live here when he has the ability to leave is a fucking KEK.

> white women coalburners racemixing and having mulatto babies left and right
That would be everything besides the south. Just look at white womens voting patterns there vs the rest of US
>poverty
niggers
>abortions
niggers
in fact, south has some of the most conservative, religious white people in US. Hell, George Wallace won 5 southern states on segregation platform in 1968 (!)
le based midwest is literally civic cuck heaven, coasts are literally infested with SJWs and blanda up 24/7/365, north is a fucking ice desert full of same old civic cucks
And our food is better
PS will rise again you yankee faggot

Attached: tumblr_m5rrw7Cx6F1r13gsho1_500.jpg (408x664, 77K)

He doesn't look like a chink, more like SEA.
The girl is decent tho, shame.

Attached: B1844961-4FDF-408B-B341-541A30562959.jpg (500x498, 46K)

the "GODESS" looks like a spic or half that, fat af.

South isn't anglo it's celtic. Anglos live up North.

pure delusion. south has all the niggers dipshit

Yes.

I never argued that it did not, you dumb fucking yankee (Even though most of them moved north, lol)
I argued that it has the only racially conscious white people in US, which it does, you yankee cuck

Are you retarded? The south is WASPS, Celts are in the north East

Just like how Maryland didn't want to secede. We know this because their entire legislator was arrested, because the feds new they wanted to stay in the union.

>Counting traitorous border states that sided with the Yankees

No, but you are. South is Scotch Irish subhumans, Northeast is where the Anglos live.

Just because West Virginia is awesome, doesn't mean we should be associated with butthurt loser Confederates. Fuck off.

Attached: 1536775078544.jpg (808x773, 95K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1213x533, 536K)

the south is indeed shit, full of niggers, white trash, and increasingly tons of mestizo subhumans. absolutely awful

Attached: midwest vs. south.jpg (656x479, 70K)

There are multiple types on this bort.
-The women who are oh so are fucking perfect and won't accept responsibility for the fights they picked.
-The men who will defend such women in an attempt to earn female approval.
-And finally the Jow Forumslocks, who don't may not bash them.

My stance is the average woman is not wifey snookums sweetie buns. Her inherent redeeming qualities aren't universal. She confuses the desire for approval and lack of criticism with agreement to all kinds of ridiculous horseshit. She may meet the darkside of humanity that will curb stomp or shoot her.

I do hate the South. the only good states in the South are Florida and maybe some parts of Georgia that aren't nigger infested.

Attached: 1525850419663.jpg (849x590, 61K)

florida has an alarming amount of coalburners. never saw so many in my life. Why are these dumb white cunts so stupid? Stupider than nigger women

One day we'll be back and purge our lands of the niggers
That will be our holocaust and it will be a glorious day

Attached: 1534756928358.png (690x901, 892K)

Attached: 1536775996365.png (493x524, 35K)

Attached: 1536776921525.png (824x256, 19K)

>spic problem
Niggers are the only problem in the deep south. Beaners are just a new feature of liberal politics.

WV is absolute garbage. Charleston, Beckley, Montgomery, Huntington and Princeton are completely infested with niggers, corrupt cops/politicians/judges and opioid abuse. There is fuck all for work anywhere in this goddamn state unless you have "5+ years of experience," even most of our teachers and doctors fuck off to other states because our pay is shit. Rural areas are getting infested with pill head white niggers that will sell their grandma for a fucking crack rock, steal anything not bolted down and spread stds like a typical nigger. This state is nothing but a tourist trap full of pillheads, welfare queens with 5+ kids and useless retirees from other states.

based pill merchant

Attached: 1536777720216.jpg (621x800, 62K)

Most Anglo stock went west to Cali, Utah, And I think the highest concentration of Anglo DNA is in Idaho. The south has Scots galore, Irish is overstated. New England is overrun with Meds and Celts. The elite in New England used to be Anglo but they all died of aids and left power to the Jews.

What is the mason Dixon line?

Yesterday I was in some plebbit intel thread about lifting. Comments were something like this:
>why lift if you’re 5’8
>oh chads have natural gains, but we struggle
>it’s all about genes
>C-chads
>why I should lift if I’m still ugly
>lifting for roasties is bad
>etc.
I never saw so much pathetic people in one place.

You're right - it's terrible and awful and absolutely unlivable, so by no means should any more of you yankees move down here, drive up housing prices, and vote for the same stupid policies that ruined whatever shithole you came from.

It's horrible here. Stay dafe in your containment zones at all costs.

posting from downtown lexington kentucky here, it's lovely

Attached: IMG_3572.jpg (665x326, 271K)

>Dixie
>Kentucky
Pick one traitor

Hey, remember when the Confederate States signed an order to expel the Jews? Oh wait, that was Ulysses Grant who did that.

Get dabbed on, Skeeter.

Oh part of arkansas is in the south. The delta faggit.

Attached: Ky guns.png (957x769, 461K)

And constant devastating hurricanes

I was in the South for a bit a few months ago. I thought it was fantastic. A lot of beautiful towns and really nice people. What I found disturbing was that when I went back north of the Mason-Dixon line the northerners didn't seem to think people in the South were actually human.
>OMG you actually went down THERE?
>what was it like? I BET THEY'RE ALL CRAZY
>WTF SOUTHERN REDNECKS LOLOLOL
No, they're normal, just with more guns and bigger cars, and in many ways actually better, more decent people than you degenerate Yankee fucks

>mfw sitting on a porch swing in Fairhope Alabama

Attached: comfy.jpg (312x162, 8K)

North of Mason-Dixon line = degenerates and Jews
South of M-D line = good salt-of-the-Earth people and freedumz

>AirBnB in a rural former plantation in South Carolina
>owned by old black lady
>she says we don't get many Irish down here
>we agree that the Irish generally congregate around Boston and New York but we wanted to see something different
>Oh they don't come down here much either... but we ain't mad about it, they can stay up there [chuckles to herself]

Is it better than Louisville?

South:

cockroaches
humidity
fat women
horrifying amount of coal burners
lots of niggers
Huguenots
football worship

nah, I'll pass

Attached: Knoxville.jpg (960x505, 85K)

the fuck shit you babbling nigger?

I do hate those faggot yankees more than anything. They are so fucking stupid, never set food outside their shitty hipster nigger/spic infested enclave and has no idea of how the rest of the world is except what The Daily Show says. Fucking pathetic as hell

I grew up in NJ too. Not even born in the south, but I live there now. Heard lots of morons like the ones you quoted

West Virginia, Kentucky, Florida, and Tennessee are pretty nice. Virginia Beach is okay too but the rest of the state sucks.

>since 2013
Sorry to tell you, but carpetbaggers have always been a problem and are why we have any blue votes at all. It’s why people tailgate and drive like dicks in Atlanta now. Look at the origin of the term. Since I was a kid, I didn’t understand why my dad was so angry at “damn new yorkers” coming to “ruin the south”, but now that I’m older I can clearly see them trying to bring their failed ideologies down here and ruining what culture we have left.

Virginia is garbage. One of the top 5 worst states in the US imo

if that is considered south, its fucking shit

SOUTH OR MIDWEST?

Attached: index.png (258x195, 9K)

>state full of drunk natives
Nah I’ll stay in Georgia.

fags - stop waving the confed flag like you lived in the 1800s

You sir haven’t been to DC Baltimore or Chicago ........think the south is bad at least they make it known they are racist

What do you mean user?

Fags

those places are fucking garbage

bup

How fucked is North Carolina with niggers? I'm getting the fuck out of California and headed there to live with a friend.

I've been to Chicago and I've been to the South and let me say Chicago is 100x more segregated than the South. There are pure lily white suburbs of 99% with few Mexicans in Chicago but in the South, especially in Florida, no such thing. Every suburb had coalburners and niggers walking around, even the rich ones

I've got a West Virginian friend and he sounds more Southern than my redneck Floridian friend.

What .makes VA so shit? I have been there and i loved it. People were nice and the towns too. Overall and good experience.

I did see a tons of nigs.

she looks like the insecure type. it's always sad to see a women mess up her life like that