>'Significant' violence levels at Parc Prison, Bridgend
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45499104

>'No worries' for harbourmaster over nuclear plant mud
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45507512

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ

>History With Hilbert - Who were the Anglo-Saxons ?
youtu.be/bP1eXWIt-rE?list=PLWHb-MbcZ9kr2bER9oEH8vTaZ8zwUqFTZ

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

Attached: 1498727867410.png (1292x646, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mafK7EZy8tI
youtube.com/watch?v=3opLuZFigCA
youtube.com/watch?v=URuAWL9EllU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Luv monasteries
Luv prayin'
Luv crosses
Luv Jesus
Luv God

'Ate sin
'Ate 'eretics
'Ate demons
'Ate Satan
'Ate Saracens

Simple as, Amen

Attached: gp4.png (1200x1172, 2.96M)

Join your local Conservative party. Things have to get a lot worse before they get better.

I like this new Brit/pol/ format.

>conserve
>modern day britain

All the Yids are saying they'll leave if Corbyn gets in
Everyone become a Momentum shill

piss cannons

Not as good as:

brit/pol/ GOOOOOOOOOALLL. Edition.
>goalposting only

Attached: 0766D75B-4A25-4B89-9F2C-818CAFAE6264.jpg (220x229, 16K)

Okay lads, we're gonna get the sign and take it out to them fookin Saxons. bloodeh cheek they 'ave, worse than the fookin Romans.
Once we've told 'em whats what we're gonna 'ead back into town, a few cheeky scoops of mead then off to watch the dog fightin', sounds like a plan to me.
fookin disgrace.

Attached: celtgrup.png (1730x748, 157K)

Lmao

Exactly, so join one of the two to hasten the decline. Choose your poison and have access to a subsidised bar in the meantime.

GAY GRU itt

youtube.com/watch?v=mafK7EZy8tI

Attached: wejustdontknow.gif (250x250, 817K)

many such cases

Lads, why does pube come here?

Working class white-British girls have been failed in a way that has no equal in human history

ancestry updated their algorithms for determining your DNA, and now I got this. What should I do?

Attached: %100 huwhite.png (1200x747, 77K)

im a little retarded lads explain why greenland is covered in ice please

Attached: Untitled.png (816x538, 972K)

This is just in another language.

make sure you breed with another pureblood and have many children

>%50% Bog Wog.

>t.neek 679

Leave.

'Cause it's fucking cold up there

Attached: cropped_1-no-irish-sign-London-metropolitan-university.jpg (640x400, 24K)

Why do you encourage this cancerous shit.

Kek! Well done lad.

I can't understand the majority of the 'yoof' nowadays. They are speaking a vile form of pidgin English.
It has the distinction of both sounding lazy and aggressive at the same time.

It's cold and land provides a macro-scale nucleation point for the growth of ice sheets in a way that the ocean doesn't.

i actually contemplated sperm donation.

>tories
>not joing UKIP
faggot

What is it with blacks and always starting gangs? always wanting to act like utter scum and how is it so popular/prevelant amongst the working class?

It's not effected by the gulf stream unlike the UK and Iceland

I might just abandon the contempt pill for the misanthropy pill

Attached: Threads.jpg (720x540, 261K)

The whites have become black as the gangs have become american.

>its cold

have i misunderstood something about how the weather works ? why is there an abundance of cold localised only over the whole of greenland

Anyone remember that episode of simpsons where there was a canadian kid and he was like "Im from canada and they think im slow EH" fucking hillarious. havent been able to take a single word a canadian has said seriously ever since

>misanthropy

Yes.

Attached: 1abbbb.jpg (800x900, 185K)

Because they're tribal oogaobooga niggers "your not from my street innit you get the shank cuz I cannot think reasonably because im a fucking nigger"

OOOOOO NGUBU I WISH I HAD YOUR LIFE
OOOOOO NGUBU YOU COULD HAVE MY WIFE

OOOOOO NGUBU YOU SIMPLY ARE THE BEST
OOOOOO NGUBU DON'T GIVE MY WIFE A REST

OOOOOO NGUBU NOT MUCH LEFT TO SAY
OOOOOO NGUBU I WORSHIP YOU EVERY DAY

GOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLL

If UKIP came out and took a hard stance on fucking anything I'd support them. Even if they just took a basic libertarian type free-speech stance I'd pin on a fucking rosette and start canvassing, because fuck it at least that would make it easier to push proper nationalism in the end. As is they're not really saying anything, just, "vote for us, we're not the Tories."

youtube.com/watch?v=3opLuZFigCA

67 lads

Nice Bowden posting right there.

Also decided to watch "Reported Missing" it's interesting to see where I live in an even scummier light.

Attached: Sockpawt.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

What's funny is I was born and raised Canadian and yet I'm probably more British than you, Muhammed.

he done a number on you

Test

"Give them a western education they'll intergrate"

can't wait to start lynching these fucks

Attached: Barking and Dagenham.gif (769x507, 172K)

It evolves so rapidly, too. I used to be able to vaguely parody it but now I'm just lost. It's a separate entity, spun off into its own world where it is devoid of external pressures to conform to some sort of vague concept of standard - all the why assisted by programmes from the government to push this sort of thing into the public sphere.

Yes, we must ally with the Liberalists and part time civics to save our nation. The problem with these people is that their ultimate battle, on which they foresee bodies piled up and up until a flag is planted, is a scenario where "free speech" (except in some cases ;) ) is enshrined in law as some sort of Trafalgar moment, at which point the nation is saved and work is largely done. They miss the mark to laughable degree.

The ocean acts as a giant radiator - so anywhere over land will be prone to colder extremes than anywhere over the ocean at the same latitude if all things remain equal. It's why continental interiors, such as Siberia, are so cold compared to, say, the mid Pacific at the same latitude. Greenland is a large piece of land, thus in its interior ice forms easily and starts to grow, gradually covering the entire island in a way that is simply denied to northern Canada due to any one piece of land being never too far from the ocean.

>fuax saying absoulute nothing of substance yet again

>Born and raised Canadian
>British

are you fucking retarded?

Christ almighty lads, you guys gonna be able to handle black street gangs?

> It's why continental interiors, such as Siberia, are so cold compared to, say, the mid Pacific at the same latitude. Greenland is a large piece of land, thus in its interior ice forms easily and starts to grow

understood. thnks

>not knowing the difference between ethnicity vs nationality.

CROYDON MENTIONED

>UKIP
>the EU is racist because it only has white countries
>it's unfair to only give these advantages of membership to white people
>UKIP

>non-british posts his 23andme results showing that he has some british heritage
>CAN I BOST ERE GUYZ?
>fuck off
>WHITER THAN U MUHAMMAD YOUR COUNTRY SUCKS OI OI LOISCENCE M8 HAHA
It's the age-old tale

>Bowden posting
Not quite
Shouldn't really be surprised Stockport's rough, it's where all the old whites regrouped to escape the blacks and Asians taking over the rest of Manchester

Attached: YARDIES GET OUT.png (409x436, 86K)

Rugby is the anti GOOOOALLLLL

>local
>white players
>cheap to watch
>red pilled places
>family orientated
>no Hispanics or Muslims
>contact sport
>promotes good values

Start watching and take your friends. Norf or Sowf. League or Union, doesn’t matter. Get on it.

I was sitting on a train and heard a bunch of posh tarquins talking all posh but then casually said "peng" and "ting" , weird

Fathers side of family is from Cornwall (Miners),
Mothers side is from Durham (Miners)
Both sides are pre Roman British With a mix of later Scandinavian waves
try again.

League>Poonion

British isn't an ethnicity, it's what nignogs call themselves to pretend they belong here

Show us the DNA, Leaf.

attention seeker thots with flags britain saved

Has anyone else noticed their city center get noticeably worse over the past 5 years? It seems that every time I pass through it, or rather, one of the main streets, I am greeted with drug addicts, scruffy looking aggressive vagrants and people openly discussing drugs.

How are you so smart?

Greetings fellow hwhite man.

Attached: Ancestry.png (1071x539, 64K)

I posted it. search my posts on this thread. Now post yours.

>Europe (unassigned)
Pack your bags mate.

I've never felt the need to do a DNA test, my bloodline has never been questioned and I've never felt the need to justify my heritage on an anonymous board.

So many fucking gypsy beggars in my town center
blind gypsy woman was singing some shit song and tempted to take her collection hat to see if she was actually blind and not faking

>1.3% unassigned

European jew

Had a major blackpill in Manchester a couple of months back, Remember when i was a kid and it was full of white kids playing in the fountains in Picadilly gardens now it's a plethora of multiculti trash. Felt very protective of the few white kids still there. Not my only experience but one of the few i really remember another was a bunch of nigglets setting of fireworks in the McDonalds, really wanted to grab one and fucking throttle him

Do you have shit accordion players and people banging upturned buckets as if they were drum sets?

>tfw your great great great great grandfather threw it all away for a Whoretuguese wife.

Attached: salazar_portrait[1].jpg (900x592, 191K)

no, but went i was london there was a gypos with acoridans on the tube

Based Greatgreatgreat grandfather strengthening the oldest of alliances

Attached: 1526879337168.png (600x600, 131K)

First time i've ever been to London as i was coming in on the coach there was a paki up against a wall with like 10 armed police swarming him and searching his van lmao

Embrace Sufism.

Attached: aquila_sufism.jpg (768x1024, 177K)

Watch your fucking mouth, stupid cunt peasant.

Attached: Strength.png (816x667, 51K)

They the mad lads with the music?

Threadly reminder that (((master brew))) has completely lost the fucking plot.

And the dervishes, getting dizzy for enlightenment.

This High Tory lark's gone off the deep end, they let the Pagang lot and the Wehraboos get under their skin

say my name

Attached: 1493990750106.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Which test is this? Gonna do one with living dna

He’s literally losing his mind, attacking tommy Robinson for.. reasons. Probably jealousy that he’s actually achieved something and he’s sat making shitty YouTube channels to a tiny audience while larping. Pathetic. He even deleted all his Oswald Mosley videos hahaha.

Attached: Dm6IQ5JXoAE6hFp.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

The fuck is that? 23andMe? I've actually thought of doing a DNA test with both Ancestry and 23andMe, and seeing if I get similar results.

>4 litreally whos and and a litreally who but looks qt

youtube.com/watch?v=URuAWL9EllU

hes trolling and its working

>we're the product of our environment
A classic amongst blacks. If we all used that excuse then we would all have bugs crawling up our arse begging for rice instead of sending meme cars into space just for shits and giggles.

Attached: 1522513867068.png (454x373, 166K)

CAPTCHA going down is a disaster for the werkin class.

Attached: 1536788108077.jpg (1024x611, 220K)

>attacking tommy Robinson for.. reasons.
I shit over Tommeh to be frank. He's a Zoggo who actively counter-signals ethnic identitity, giving it the, "oi've got black frens, oi 'ad free moozlimz at ma weddin' bruv," patter.

T

Attached: 000_par2004031832277.jpg (690x447, 307K)

2 faggots, 2 pakis and a woman, who i assume, can't shut her fucking mouth.

STOP PAYING TV LICENSE

Trolling who? His videos get downvoted to oblivion and he’s alienating his already tiny audience.
>if you lose, you win

Why is obesity climbing?
All I ever hear from Deanos is what they went, did and saw at the gym.

Attached: noffobese.jpg (1000x600, 150K)

Products of our enviroment, but yet distinct groups of different hominids growing and adapting to different climates and environmental factors are the same?!?!?!?!