REMOVE WHITE MEN FROM ACADEMIA

twitter.com/AriSchlesinger/status/1037713685152710656

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-13 Ari Schlesinger on Twitter To all the faculty members out there, this academic (768x486, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let's ask for her to give up her seat (if she has one)

>(((Schlesinger)))
>white

test for captcha ban?

yeah! fuck the whites.
#endwhiteness #killallwhitepeople

To all the faculty members out there, this academic hiring season is a great opportunity to help make faculty more white and more male

#decolonizeTheAcademy
The academy is an entirely European-created concept though.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180913-010750_Chrome.jpg (1047x1135, 345K)

I actually agree with this. Women make much better administrators/teachers than men. The same primal urges that make men excel at war and conquest is also what results in toxic masculinity when their role is mostly behind a desk. Man must always conquer while women are better suited at being caretakers.

>toxic masculinity
please kill yourself first chance you get

Good example of what I was talking about. Men have very fragile egos. Wars have been fought over "stained honor" and women mostly see this as pissing contests.

You do realize that you have absolutely no proof that the poster you're answering to is a male, right? Fucking retard

How about just hire the most qualified and stop thinking with your ovaries bitch

who cares, white enough

99.9% certainty is good enough for me.

Women suck at teaching and just about everything they do. Kys.

Based on what?

Nice opinion.

>decolonizing the academy
>the academy
>decolonizing the
Does this dumb bitch realize that the academy is an invention of white males? If anyone is colonizing it, it's people like her.

Intuition. Would you put money on the poster not being male?

So on could say that she is culturally appropriating?

Totally worth not going to Mars for

Attached: 850de0f259a8b96f0f223733bf02a6d3_original.jpg (1552x873, 375K)

What a brave woman she is, you 4channers are absolute total shittrolls that wont get any pussy in a million years anyway fu

I support this. It will dramatically speed up the collapse of academia.

Makes you wonder what they will complain about when there isnt any more white men in colleges to be the scapegoat for their failures. Im guessing they will say white men are racist for not attending the school/applying to the school or not applying to work for the school even though they would get denied. I hate this fucking world we live in

You will have lost the authority being in academia entails, next step is to hunt us down even further. They will not stop until we are all dead. They are seething.

Sociology professors shouldn't be called doctors.

Gas all Jews is the answer.

Gree

So you based it solely on assumptions you pulled out of your ass. You don't say?

On my God please push black women into the faculty positions... They'll bully and alienate the nonblack women and then produce shitty degree holders who will then go on to ruin diversity hire companies while ultimately cracking under the pressure of being a faculty member... PLEASE DO THIS!!!

Is that (((Dr. Laura's))) daughter? That cunt hates men.

""Dear fellow white people. Today im pretending to be white, but im really a ashkenazi jew with dual citizenship. And therefore i must subvert and destroy my host nation." There I fixed it for you."

Holy shit!!

letting women have power outside of the kitchen was unironically the biggest mistake in "white" history. holy fucking shit. we can blame jews or who/whatever, but retarded emotional women who when given a taste of freedom have only known to use it for rampant sexuality- and feminized cuck men, are the fucking problem. without them, all the ooga boogas and ms13 fuckers would be either deported or brutally lynched

>Ari
>Schlesinger

Didn't even try to hide it.

Attached: 1508447099079.png (2988x2068, 1.64M)

"Nah. I think it’s time to get back to what really works: straight white males. We need more straight white males and fewer Jews. No Jews, to be exact."

These comments are absolute gold

one of you should point out to her how jews are 2% of the population yet 40% of all harvard students depsite not having the most impressive GPAs. literally taking slots from white/asian student.

Attached: oy gevalt.png (500x639, 141K)

With juice you loose.

Attached: a793cc119bc3c940bfb9cc100b18cd15.gif (351x269, 1.91M)

>going on the academic job market right now
>in the humanities
>as a straight white male
Reported her tweet for encouraging others to financially harm me on the basis of my race and gender.

Attached: Wojak sunset.jpg (653x490, 78K)

Can’t we just get her fired and post a timeline of tweets

She's a PhD student. She'll be going on the job market next year, so she's just prepping her contacts in the field now to start thinking about why they need to hire more people like her (in terms of race and gender) in the near future.

>women are better suited at being caretakers.

That's straight up sexism.

>america getting even DUMBER
how does it work? can you go below zero even?

Good, academia is in the mother of bubbles. Not to mention that you really don't want to work in public education in the future unless you're a masochistic faggot.

Horseshit. I taught public school for fifteen years, and every district was run by women. They are the most petty, backstabbing, dishonest motherfuckers on the planet when given authority.

she forgot to add "and that's a good thing" tho

It's a good thing there's no such thing as racism against whites or sexism against men or Ms. Schlesinger could be arrested for a double hate crime.

Pure academic loxism. Eventually we need to get it labeled as hate speech on par with antisemitism.

Attached: ADL online.jpg (849x995, 219K)

They sneer at us because of our sins.

Attached: GodsWrath.jpg (921x1000, 311K)

This.
But even the church is cucked
From my Church's sermon last Sunday
"The CRC has been so good to Latinos like me, you guys helped us when nobody else would, you gave me a job and a house when I couldn't for myself. Now the Latino community is becoming the majority in this community and you need to embrace that fact."
Holy hell guy.
Talk about racial extortion.

Attached: 1532465193389.jpg (1024x693, 83K)

We live in clown world now, the only way to fix it is to larp as progressives and help accelerate the propaganda of their side as far as we can push it. A hot rush of blood instead of a slow drip. Force their pendulum as far as we can. White male faculty? How about ALL white faculty? Then how about white male students too? Fuck it ALL white students. Lets double down for them.

she's not a male and she's only white when it involves sabotaging white identity

#delouseacademia

but if you remove white men from academia it is no longer academia... its just niggers and wahmen

I can’t take much more of this.

> we will soon have schools excusively for white men only

Attached: 1536114073294.gif (639x720, 511K)

men are meanies

This I'd almost rather die than keep living in this judeomexican cesspit

>flipping your shit because of some literal who with 1 retweet

>Now the Latino community is becoming the majority in this community and you need to embrace that fact."

And you haven't killed that spic, why?

I can. They're imploding and it's fabulous.

Attached: 1536872141948.png (704x808, 748K)

Has anyone reported this kike to the university?

She wants to get hired instead.

And she wants a diversity hire because she knows she'd lose to a properly qualified white man.

Attached: 10289140.jpg (1156x1180, 202K)

>remove the thing academia was designed for from academia

sure thing nigger

make sure to pontificate a lot getting the MBA

Kill the Hillary voters in your family instead.

>Men have fragile egos
>Develop MakeApp in order to combat human trafficking
>entire industry of roastie journalists lose their damn minds.

>make sure to pontificate a lot getting the MBA

But they don't need to pontificate
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

These kids have never in their life had actual problems or adversities that daddy didnt immediately solve for them.
I feel like anyone who does this shit should have a mandatory 1 year exchange program where they live in the hood and have to actually survive on their own. Apply for jobs, deal with the people and the landlords, interact and try to be actual people there not just roll over for everyone and tell people they're in this program, but try and fit in and excel, without just proclaiming every 5 minutes that they're part of this program.These kids would fold so fucking fast and change their tune when they realized other people won't just give them the pat on the head while they crusade from their safe ivory tower position, while looking at ethnic areas as a zoo to visit full of vibrant caring misunderstood people.
These people are the most misguided, secretly racist, scum of the earth, who only create more problems because they're over privileged and bored.

She's currently a research intern at Microsoft.

>decolonize
so burn everything, ok

EVERY SINGLE TIME

Why dont you ameribros phone the uni she is in and report her for racism?

If they can kick our guys they must kick her right? Anyone tried?

>be half white, half latino
>basically white passing
>get free scholarships and freedom to share anti-liberal opinions on the basis of my color side as "frustration"

its pretty nice

I was going to walk over and give him a piece of my mind but there were too many Dutch cucks bending over backwards to lick his nutsack
Literally couldn't get to him over the chorus of praise and "we were immigrants too xddd"
Now I'm exaggerating a little here but that's my take.

Colleges aren't like corporation that sells some kind of tangible product worried about losing customers so it's much more complex than phone/email campaigns. The only real chance is some kind of organization within academia that has people who know how to navigate there and what buttons to push.

Imagine having so much privilege and opportunity as a human that you can literally spend your day LARPing as an oppressed individual and get people to pay attention to you.

Attached: wm.jpg (800x675, 150K)

>Jew every single fucking time.

>white enough
>is a jew
What the fuck are you talking about?

Much more often a cunt than a jew, user.

Attached: burn.jpg (1432x1080, 238K)

Isn't nonwhites and women in academia cultural appropriation?

Lol tell her to make academia (specifically ivy leagues) less jewish.

Don't they count for 2% of the population? We need equality.

i don't know, look at that evergreen college, seems like a lot of kids don't want to go there anymore

We need to make academia less Jewish.

>most teachers are female
>wants less males.

Attached: 11.png (422x472, 364K)

>How does she know what I sexually identify as? I find her gender assumptions very problematic.

Women have billions less brain cells than men. They also have less synaptic pathways.

Men built this world for women. All we ask in return is to shut up, stay at home and have a hot meal for us when we get home.

Never, ever should a woman speak unless she’s spoken to first.

Good luck man. Keep an eye on Southern states and Utah for openings at small to mid-sized unis.

> men have fragile egos
> women literally cry when you insult a single one of their choices and have to consult their three closest friends about it (at least one of whom subsequently feels threatened by association)

I love this meme

And the fucking tweet isn’t? Shut the fuck up.

Your race and gender isnt protected under twitters rules. Look it up. They recently updated the terms to say only protected classes such as minorities, fags and women

How about making it less Jewish.

PURELY COINCIDENCE

worked for me. went broke during college and lived as a token in a black apartment complex for a year. Had 3 shootings right outside my house, trash utilities refused to come to the area for like 2 months so it was infested with garbage, and we had a couple drug OD's occur in the neighboring apartments. Made me hate blacks with a passion.

The day the average American learns to spot the Jew and their tricks will be a very sad day for the Jew.

i guess she forgot what group is even more over-represented in academia than white men.

Sounds good desu. If ever gets to bad for the white man we can just slip into our oppressor shoes with a vengeance it’s a win win really

thats racist goyim