White race was fucked from the start

White people are the world's minority and always were. We didn't want to be slaves to begin with, unlike niggers, kikes and chinks who enjoy being slaves coz they are bred for this.
Roman Empire attacked white people from the start. Gothic + Celtic + Slavic peoples were conquered by Roman hordes. Roman Empire = Niggers ruled by a few insane white people.
Our history is fake, even our ethnicities are fake.

Roman Empire's goal is to turn everyone into nigger slaves.
What could we do? Nothing. We were indoctrinated into Roman slavery and religion.
The world was always full of nigger\mutt\chink retards bred by Rome. Kikes are mutts.
They only needed religious white slaves(Conquestadores) temporarily to keep niggers in place like sheperds in order to establish the world order. Now they don't need us at all

The Roman Empire is an emmisary of those who built the Dome.
Roman Empire's goal is to mine valuable resources and send those resources to the masters.
Kikes are loyal Roman slaves as well as niggers and chinks.

Rome will eventually breed white people out. Look at whats going on. It's happenning as we speak.
There is no way we can fix this.

Roman Empire is a large mining corporation that exists under every Dome at the bottom of the Ocean.
The masters have really planned this shit out. You can stick your head in the sand and don't admit to my truth. Coz most of you are fucking retarded faggots anyway.

In the end, when all resources are depleted. They will shut the mine down by lifting the dome and everything will be washed away into the Ocean. If this will give you a piece of mind. All will die in the end. Niggers, kikes, whites, everyone including Romans.

There will be no space travel since there is no space. It's just an Ocean outside of the Dome. We live at the bottom of the Ocean.
I repeat you don't have to believe in what I say, coz you are fucking retarded. That's all.

It's just a friendly reminder. I'm the real prophet you motherfuckers.

Attached: protective layer.png (1356x745, 40K)

Faggots're gonna ignore this magnificent post again.

Jow Forums like all public platforms are run by CIA niggers and there is everything not along their agenda will be ignored. Proven many times.

Anyone who publicly will dox themselves and speak on the topic of my post will be killed.

This is the most guarded info.
According to the masters, the slaves must not realize that there is no future.

There is no reason to ask for help from anyone.
Help is not coming.

Hope is a lie. They feed you hope to fuel your permetual slavery until it's time to lift the Dome.

Have you noticed how everyone is hoping for the best, but with each year is worse then the one before.

Everyone is forced to settle for what they have now, cope and deal with it.

If you don't like it and revolt. There are CIA FBI and other police niggers who will hunt you down and put you out.

How do we fix it?

there is no way to fix it.
it's permanent.

the only way is to possible flee from under the dome via some tunnel system that is used to move the resources outside the dome.

but even to pull this off we would need a fleet of some advanced submercible vehicles with some really advanced weaponry and navigational and radar systems.

and such technology is unavailable to us, to prevent anyone here from rebelling.

we are fucked. this is not some hopefull "we can do this" information

if my prophecy was to made public, suicide rates would increase radically.

you see.. everything about this world that you have been fed is a lie

even this bullshit about "flat earth". i mean... it's flat sort of but it's not "earth". it's just a piece of land on the bottom of the ocean under the dome.. it's not even any kind of stand alone object. it's just a mine.

we are doomed buddy and everyone is retarded. well.. except but me.. but i'm also not that far advanced. no one is. we were designed in such a way so not to exceed certain levels of cognition. just like dogs or something like that or dolphins.

Pretty much all posts on Jow Forums and all other media is shilling and subversion.

They want you to believe in one of their shilling agenda(liberal, rightwing, anarchy) and once you believe in whatever, they will establish puppet leaders to lead you and they will betray you. That's how they fuck you every time.

Leaders are all shills and puppets.
Have you noticed how all you dumb motherfuckers have this need for a leader?
Coz you are dumb faggots who don't know any better. You are too dumb to think for yourself and you are too scared to act on your own.

The bottom line here is that all of you are only looking for an excuse to be a slave. You can't do anything about it.

You all just pick one of the "doctrines" and then you follow to the slaughter.

Even now.. look how you ignore the uncomfortable truth. Coz it hurts you to think that there is no way out.

You are rather be a slave and live in shit and believe in some fake future, rather then to know that there is no future and we are all fucked and have been fucked from the start.

All your leaders are fucking clowns. Every single one of them.

All billionares are fake and only act as money holders for the system, since the system can't have all the money in the banks.

Billionares sort of act like ATM machines for shady projects they don't want you to know about and alsu just to speed up the processes of controlling your dumb asses.

Look how they feed you shit in form of entertainment and every single one of you eat this shit up.

Literally .. actors are liers and you idolize them
Sports people are literally mindless bull faggots who are worthless and you idolize them as well

YOu are a fucking joke faggot

And also faggots.. look.. everywhere.. everywhere

the dumbest of the slave stock join police and the army. always.

ironically the government promotes the most respect for them. what an irony.

in this system "a hero" is a literal lowest of the retard who is unable even to form a simple thought of their own.

women are nothing but simple slave producing machines

also they are dumb and gullible and would act as snitches who would always betray a man, especially if such man is not loyal to the system's status quo

people don't even have a chance to realize this, since from the day of birth people are being lied to by parents who were lied to in the first place

ironically parents are the first enemy who are literally taking the child hostage and brainwash the child with government approved propaganda

the parents themseleves are so fucking dumb and cucked that they think they are doing "the best" for their children

also.. the children never belong to the parents.
children are government slave stock.

internet was created to unify the world mass propaganda and deliver the same pill to every faggot in this world at the same time.

literally.. on any "word" search you enter in jewgle - you will instantly receive a tonn of propaganda.

it works much better then TV.
on TV you don't choose the subject of propaganda but on the internet you choose which propaganda you will be fed. this is seen by you as free choice

you are so fucking dumb faggot

the weapons you are given to kill and control each other are ridiculous and irrational, unexffective and need tremendous amounts or resources to upkeep

this is done so no single group could oppose the government.

you will simply run out of ammo and you equipment will break really fast.

also while they make weapons.. they are not even thinking about making defensive measures since they have slaves to spare. they don't need to defend you

plus defence technology will make it hard for them to suppress any rebelion if there is any

that's why the best defence available to you is a fucking kevlar vest which is bullshit lol

i'm not even talking about how dumb in concept are the armored vehicles. which must be the dumbest shit ever. literal iron caskets with dead people in it.

one shot from rocket launcher and the crew of 5 faggots is BBQ

what the fuck was the point of that shit?? obviously to make the killing of slaves fun

masters love watching you die. they are kind of bored

the masters really have good time torchuring you and children and whoever the fuck they want.. coz they are bored and you can't do shit about it

all they have to do is mine the resources and send the packages outside the dome so the MAIN MASTERS are happy.

the masters under the dome know that we are all fucked anyway. they know they can't get out as well. so they will make it the best the can to have fun with slaves under the dome

there is pretty much nothing else left for them to do

99.9% of people are ugly goblins
why do you think is that?

coz the slaves aren't suppose to feel good about themsleves.

you all should be pathetic little ugly faggots, who would be angry at each other..

this will also prevent you from forming unapproved groups and rebelling against the government.

damn son.. the levels of ignoring this post is incredible

what is your level of pain from reading this post?

any genuine search for knowledge will lead you to my post and my prophecy you dumb faggot

my prophecy is the final knowledge you will ever get

Bump.
Interesting thread Uruguayan bro.
Now I'm going to read it..

Attached: oswald_mosley_1.jpg (1024x640, 127K)

>Now I'm going to read it..
read it and let it sink into your mind really well

jesus christ dude. get a blog or something.

Attached: 1503321394814.png (222x180, 69K)

pure autism

Okay, seems like you've got some good interesting information and there are some things that are truly false, like the "dome" (unless you're actually explaining some kind of metaphore and I'm not getting it, but my point is that there is no dome) which can be proven false by just buying a cheap telescope and see the stars, the obscure sky at night, hell, mankind sent rockets to the space and you think that there is a dome. Anyways, I forgive you for thinking that.
You talk like you're negative about everything, you may need a good rest from the internet. Go outside and enjoy nature. After all, respecting the natural stuff and behaviours are the most important things in this world. Food.. natural places.. animals... ecosystems.. interacting with people, that's what fulfills your inner soul.
And yes, I agree that we're some kind of end times and humankind is going through hard phases but remember that hard times create strong men, the fact that you know the bad aspects of what's happening today makes you want to change it, and that's a knowledge that's being spread to millions of people around the world.
Don't lose hope, bro.

Attached: indian_chief.jpg (369x545, 81K)

niggers get the fuck outa here. i don't need your approval faggot. you are ust another slave who is trying to cope with this truth by appealing to propaganda that you have been fed.

you can stick your telescope up your ass and observe galaxies in your ass. etc etc

and i don't need you to agree. i'm the prophet and you are just one of the dumb faggots who just found out about my prophecy and is trying to cope

so go fuck yourself and cope. i don't really give a fuck about you or anyone else.

all of you are worthless pieces of shit to me. a bunch of slaves who will not be free even if you wanted to

fuck off

>Don't lose hope
read the thread again dumb faggot or better yet KYS

ITT faggots are trying to cope with THE truth

>you can stick your telescope up your ass and observe galaxies in your ass. etc etc
fucking kek

> i don't really give a fuck about you or anyone else.
if you don't give a fuck then why are you posting this thread on Jow Forums? are you a kike?

you should explain more if you want us to believe in your prophecy, I don't really care about your ad hominems as long as your post relevant information

better yet we drink some Mates and share information like good anons

Attached: multiculturalism.jpg (758x960, 116K)

>then why
coz i'm a prophet. that's why prophets do. we tell you the whole story and you fucking cope(sometimes by lynching us)

>you should explain more
i've aleady explained almost everything there is to know. what else do you want to know?

>better yet we drink some Mates
i don't like Mates to be honest.. tastes like shit.
rather have iced coffees or something

>like good anons
>share information
like what of value do you have to share with a prophet?? lol
do you know where the tunnels via which the resources are exported outside the dome(or whatever the fuck we live under.. it's certainly not space with some flying castrated ballsacks flying chased by dildo-rockets in vacuum)

i could be a pretty good stand up comedian but who would let me.. they would kill me coz of this shit. also i don't wonna dox myself

..but also.. try to share valuable info with me. even though i know you don't have any

also.. don't question me. i'm the prophet. i mean you can question but to me all questions are retarded by default since the truth can't be the target of questioning.

we do live at the bottom of the ocean

i can prove it but proves in itself are a bunch of shilling dialectics. truth needs no proofs. only lies need proofs

truth is obvious. what prevents you from seeing the obvious? well.. it's the brainwashing. obviously.

do you know what the eye in the triangle means?

the eye - is your eyes through which you are fed the bullshit. what you understand you see.. is not actually what you see

the triangle - it's the stream of bullshit in full spectrum. meaning they feed you the WHOLE FAKE REALITY

that's all it means. it's fucking pathetic mockery. it's not even anything secret. it's just a mockery of the dumb slave.

so.. all you have to do is see the truth. you don't have to share anything with me. except the information about the tunnels(the exist to the outside of the dome)

i genuinely know everything general about this world. so here you go

>are you a kike?
no. a kike would never tell the ultimate truth. coz a kike is a kike. obviously.

>is not actually NOT what you see
*fixed

I can share with you some good drawings that were made past century around 1940.
I won't give you a source since you're a prophet and know everything.

Attached: torres.png (604x432, 228K)

First dog to the moon.

Attached: laica.png (516x362, 183K)

Space career.

Attached: rusiavsusa.png (512x357, 218K)

Bad ending of two great men.

Attached: dictadores.jpg (514x362, 23K)

Dealing with atoms will kill humankind one day.

Attached: japonbomba.jpg (480x720, 31K)

This is what happens when you get too bluepilled for a long time and see a little glimpse of the redpill.

Your knowledge of history is shoddy from your bluepill life, but I know you're trying to break through. Your body can barely contain your bursting true self. Look at all these posts that say so. You're incorrect in all of them, but keep digging you're almost there.

Atom will dominate the world, the world will be atomized and will turn blind. Storms will fall due to human invasion in atmosphere, new diseases, sex changes, collective craziness, total disaster. The world will darken.

Attached: atom.png (734x560, 108K)

Made a mistake, it was to the space, not moon obviously. Not even men reached the moon.

Attached: polski.jpg (249x230, 34K)

>I won't give you a source since you're a prophet and know everything
fuck off faggot. plus i didn't say i know everything

you are just shitting out propganda you dumb faggot. you are an obvious retard.

fuck off. out discussion is fisnished. go on with sucking nigger's dicks.

LA PROVINCIA REBELDE

Attached: my_only_comment.jpg (960x539, 23K)

nuclear weapons don't exist. they are just a scare for the gullible

the old scare was "the god will punish you"
the new scare ajusted for the age of industrial retards is "they will nuke you"

well just fuck off you gullible piece piece of shit slave.

you are a fucking piece of shit disrespecting the prophet in this thread

you know nothing faggot. literally you are the token retard.

The beginning of the End Times are upon us.

These aliens you so fear are not aliens, but demons. This will bring forth the ushering of the Antichrist, who will "fight" them off, and be worshiped as God Himself for it.

Do not fall for the lies. Screencap this post and remember the 17th day. I cannot tell you what year, but I know 17 is where it will begin.

faggot be off to cocksucking contest. the prize is more dicks.

relegious faggot please go away with your regurgitated horseshit for anyone with a brain of a chicken

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bye bro, have a good night

Attached: adolf_hitler_2.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

faggot you don't know what has happened or what happens or what will happen

i know what happened and what will happening and what is happenning

you are fucking retardted faggot with his faggot ass full of memes and kike cumaganda

fuck off now.. off you go getting more redpilled up your ass with some faggot ass dose of controlling all sides of the discourse bullshit

i piss in your face.. for a chance it will wash away that faggot look from your face