AY CARAMBA Recuerda LOS TRES MIL

Quick Rundown:
>76 Puerto ricans confirmed dead after the destruction of hurricane maria
>(((Ivy League))) scientists created a study that said that 2900 people died in Hurricane Maria
>Puerto Rican Governor Ricky Rosello confirms this months after the hurricane happens at the same time he proposes another bill to give gibs to Puerto Ricans (((What a coincidence)))
>Trump says it wasn't 3000 and CNN s and every one in Puerto Rico shits bricks
As a Puertorican, is it wrong for me to also be a Hurricane Maria denier?

Attached: remember-the-3000.png (779x759, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/08/28/us/puerto-rico-hurricane-maria-deaths.html
twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1040391389190729729
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember the 3000, gringo.

jesus christ
Its a fucking WEPA SHOAH

>WEPA SHOAH

Attached: IMG_4449.jpg (1024x1023, 178K)

nytimes.com/2018/08/28/us/puerto-rico-hurricane-maria-deaths.html
There is a pdf link that basically says its there own fault and the deaths are high but only like 22% more than normal.

Don't chu forget about the 64, kabron
WEY DON'T FORGET ABOUT THEM 356 GRINGOS
PUñETA THE 3000!!!

>baseless conspiracy theory
>and when its confirmed there will be no apology just like every other time and theyll go on to the next attack
its so tiring it truly is

TRES MIL CABRON? PUñETA SE MURIERO CINCO MIL, MI TIA SE MURIO CUANDO LE CAYO UN POSTE ENCIMA, MI PRIMO SE MURIO TROPEZANDOSE EN UN CABLE, MY YERNO SE MURIO AHOGADO LIMPIANDO UNA PISCINA, DIEZ MIL HIJOEPUTAS MUERTOS!

oh, Ivy League profs said 3k, so being ivy makes them wrong, eh?

this 'quick rundown ' is wrong.
next?

Are you serious? You don't know anyone who had family die in the hurricane? Did you not watch the fucking news?

aww, only 22% more deaths than usual,

what the heck? no biggie, stuf hapens

Latest Ben Garrison covered the subject pretty well

Attached: ZyklonBen.jpg (1024x738, 328K)

Fuckin based josé

pero esto es verdad o no?

Drizzle

>Puerto Rican Governor Ricky Rosello
wtf why not just name him speedy gonzalez

I'm not denying that it happened, but I think the numbers were skewed. All my family members survived.

THEIR TEARS SAY MORE THAN FACTS EVER COULD DRUMPFT

Attached: IMG_0884.jpg (276x276, 68K)

that's a joke but I do know people that died indirectly from the hurricane that would fall under the 3,000 number

Never forget the 3000 gorillian

I mean what the fuck was suppose to happen? We showed up with stuff and then gave it to the ricans and they miss managed it. If we just marched into and said fuck you ricans we are going to do all the relief effort they would have just called Trump a racist for not letting the idiots do it themselves. Damned if you do damned if you dont. Then again no one cared when we did that for the Hatians.

Actually you did march in on several occasions. Did everyone forget when the feds busted into a warehouse of hoarded electrical supplies with rifles?

We get it man, the death toll for 9/11 keeps going up as more and more people die from cancer from all the dust. At the end of the day whether it was willful negligence, gross incompetence, or down right funded corruption to politicize the deaths in order to discredit Trump. Your own government did this. If you want to overthrow them and put up a strong man dicator and become a functional banana republic I'm down but jesus at least don't vote for a government that want's to suck liberal dick. They will just fuck off the second they have enough money to get the hell out.

Well we should have done more things with rifles.

Put them in your butts?

That feel when I'm half Puerto Rican and half German and all I can think is that I'm above spics but forget I'm the niggers of the sea

Attached: 1522430559013.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

Puerto Ricans are dumb and corrupt. I wouldn’t be surprised if over 3k died because of their lack of planning and response (and corruption). It’s a weird issue to bring up for trump though.

Attached: FCE21497-ED84-44A3-A426-AA02B9AC4BE6.jpg (768x1024, 154K)

>news are fake
>data are fake
>facts are fake
>science is fake
>universities are fake

how much dumber can trumpists become?

Attached: 1507361272497.png (478x523, 14K)

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 3000 DEAD

How is Trump so based?

fuck off meme flaggot

How's colony life in PR?
Was life difficult for y'all when the hurricane hit?

Attached: 1511575691970.gif (500x400, 879K)

>(((news))) are fake
>(((data))) are fake
>(((facts))) are fake
>(((science))) is fake
>(((universities))) are fake
fify

I can guarantee you they counted literally everyone who died months after the hurricane from unrelated causes

Barely anyone died because of the hurricane

does chan work now

prstudy.publichealth.gwu.edu/sites/prstudy.publichealth.gwu.edu/files/reports/Acertainment%20of%20the%20Estimated%20Excess%20Mortality%20from%20Hurricane%20Maria%20in%20Puerto%20Rico.pdf

3 months without power. The week without water was the worst part. Getting food was hard for a bit, gas was harder. Extremely shit time. Zero internet or cell service for a month or so.

>don't question, listen and believe!

I trusted the 2900 figure right up until this moment, the instant someone says you shouldn't question is the instant I start questioning.

tinyurls are banned
TINYURLTHEN THIS ydy7hoqj

Not a vrius

Attached: 1.jpg (465x500, 111K)

This is Puerto Rico, not a fucking war zone. If 3000 people died what are all of their names?

I bet you're mayor ate good.

They probably gained weight. Governor hung out at the convention center which had air conditioning and good food the whole time. I didn’t see anyone from the city for two months, we had to clear our own streets.

This is literally the only natural disaster that had its death toll bumped up so long after the fact. Trump is right. This is about making him look bad.

pain questioning is bad? Why are pained people more truthful than other people?

>implying

>Puerto Rico is incompetent at making Death Certificates so we can't be sure how many died
Really fire up my neurons

Now were's the proof 3k people actually died because of the hurricane

No one cares about Puerto Rico. I've never even bothered finding out where it is where it is. Presumably near Florida somewhere.

He is whiter than 99% of Jow Forums.

>island mexican
>white
Lol no. Stop lying pendajo

the 3k number they are using comes from the University of Puerto Rico(who are infested with communists and independence faggots)

They literally counted people who died BEFORE the hurricane as part of the 3k dead

It came from Harvard and Brown university. We wouldn’t trust the UPR with anything important.

Why didnt you guys get any of the fuckton of water we sent you?
You gov trying to spread the Trump anti-bean TDS bullshit?

>Mfw my cousins all go to UPR

Attached: 1536827217340.jpg (400x462, 26K)

Went almost 2 months without power after hurricane sandy, they are still rebuilding shit around here and that was what, 6 years ago?
Oh, they've also done nothing to prevent it happening again

>Why didnt you guys get any of the fuckton of water we sent you?
Incompetence/Corruption/Literal spite because the Communists here hate the US so much they'd rather destroy Puerto Rico than admit the US is the only reason we are even afloat

>You gov trying to spread the Trump anti-bean TDS bullshit?
The current government wants Puerto Rico to become a state, probably because of this Governor since he has never once criticized Trump

Like I said, the communist would rather people die than help them just to make the "EBIL IMPERIALIST AMEKKKANS" look bad

The government of PR is pretty much the government of Chicago in Spanish. That goes for San Juan too. Luis Fortuño tried to save the sinking ship that is Boricua, but the people couldnt live without their gib and ousted him for literal retard Padilla and now the current governor is black pilled on the state of the island.

Depends on how studies are conducted etc. Generally every study is supposed to list in the discussion where they could've gone wrong.

Also, some studies are pseudo science. Which means some "scientists" are only looking for proof that supports their hypothesis and ignore the things that don't. Which is in fact in accurate.

99% of Jow Forums have brown eyes

Attached: Rosello.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>the communists
The government has generally been positive about trumps response to the hurricane because Trump is the one signing the checks and we need the gibs. It’s the mayor of San Juan that’s stirring up shit because she’s openly anti American and wants to run for governor.

Oh and to be fair the communists are limited to the sociology department of UPR. The STEM departments are okay/good.

Oy vey!!!!

According to interviews with Puerto Rico
Government agency personnel, at the time of the
hurricane, neither the Department of Public Safety
(DPS) nor the Central Communications Office in the
Governor’s Office had written crisis and emergency
risk communication plans in place. The DoH’s Office
of Emergency Preparedness and Response had an
outdated emergency plan, including annexes for
Risk Communication in Emergencies and Mass
Fatality Management. Agency emergency plans
that were in place were not designed for greater
than Category 1 hurricanes, and risk messages
conveyed to the public in preparedness campaigns
were reported by key leaders to inadequately
prepare communities for a catastrophic disaster

Give us a rundown list of victims. No names, no proof.

find the people who spread the fake news of 3000
ban them from the internet
its that easy

Why if you're a state of the US, i can see your disgusting puto rican flag, you miserable piece of shit.

Well, Fortuño approved a loan of more than 200 million to artificially reduce the price of electricity around election time.

>chili

Shhh, Fortuno did nothing wrong. Ignore his 30% budget deficit.

Yeah he did. Never claimed he was perfect, but Id take conservative-lite over someone like Padilla.

Your blue checkmark is showing

>artificially
That's how this is done the only way. Market isn't going to become a fair player and reduce price for poor poor citizens just because some politician wants to get elected.

They counted those that died of natural causes for up to a year after the hurricane.

There is a difference between being killed during the hurricane and dying from the results of the hurricane i.e. hit by a car because the traffic light is out. Would not expect Trump haters to make the difference clear, as it would not help their narrative.

A puerto rican broke my heart.. she was fine too.. as far as i'm concerned, that whole island can sink beneath the waves.

does "ivy league" mean they are correct and unbiased still? lol

I went to UPENN Wharton, it's filled with jewish communists and faggot leftists who believe them

Yeah. And the 3,000 includes 90-year olds dying in their beds. This is what we mean by FAKE NEWS. It is not real.

Can some legit PRs on this board please tell me legit wtf happened that made this stupid story to smear trump start up again? Legit we sent so many fucking supplies and yourfucking government was caught hording food and water from the people. Do you all really hate trump that fucking much? Just want some Damn clarification.

see

I hate that cunt, she is fucking rude as hell, do people actually like her in PR?

Can I get some more info from you guys actually in PR? Is that cunt governor or whatever who was talking shit about Trump still working with dems to collectively shit on Trump? Because let's be honest that's all this is about

Nobody, and i mean NOBODY likes her (at least not here in PR, but i have seen that brainlets in the US like her). We share lots of similarities with the U.S in that the press (mainstream ones at least) is blatantly leftist.
I'm gonna say it for my puertoricans: We are fucking grateful for the U.S. I dont know where we'd be without you... but it has to stop. Hopefully Trump axes us, so we can finally take care of ourselves and not depend on you guys!

More like la empanadilla

She's the mayor of San Juan not Governor, she's a bitch that no one likes, not even her own party

The Governor has been actually been courtiers and grateful to Trump

>I dont know where we'd be without you... but it has to stop. Hopefully Trump axes us, so we can finally take care of ourselves and not depend on you guys!

A independent Puerto Rico would be Dominican Republic tier AT BEST

That's my point? We are leeching off the U.S for what? The only way a NEET stops being a NEET is when people close to him/her stops giving them money.

Is it wrong to be stupid?

Early assessments were around 5k. Government was a couple dozen. Final around 3k. That includes, yes: not just people who drowned. Also people who died because floods killed power or services that made them die.

You are a "denier" of facts? Well, it's facts. So yes: that's wrong. If "right" or "wrong" are factual, instead of value-based? You're factually "wrong." Ethically, though? Is it "wrong" as in "immoral" to deny that people who died did, in fact, die?

Don't really care. You're factually wrong. Make whatever ethical conclusions from that, that you would like.

So why aren't we always increasing the 9/11 death toll, there are people still dying from that

The mayor of San Juan, is still on a media tour a year later because Fuck drumpf

It was 6 Million
twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1040391389190729729

I agree with you that we should be. The reason we don't is mostly "because you are owned by insurance companies." The answer to your question is "slavery."

they do. In 2007 they added people that died from diseases from dust inhalation to 9/11 toll, it used to be 2974 and now its 2996

I'll say the same thing I say about the holocaust:
Show me the list of names of people who died, and evidence that they were actually alive before they supposedly died. I will then do a search for death reports from other sources (death certificates from governments after the fact).
Every single time I get into it with a heeb or JIDF, they can never just point me to a list of names. I'm betting it'll be the same for this shit since "3,000" is an ESTIMATE based on some faggy SURVEY by a libtard university.

Trump is right, there weren't that many deaths.

> I'm betting it'll be the same for this shit since "3,000" is an ESTIMATE based on some faggy SURVEY by a libtard university.

Thats exactly what happened, they guesstimated based on previous hurricanes and also counted natural deaths after the hurricane

Right? Why don't more people understand that facts are subject to your, personal, approval? If the world simply revolved entirely around your beliefs, and facts were based solely on what you were and weren't convinced of by links on the internet? What a glorious place the world would be! Too bad that you have decided that you want X piece of information, and therefore facts don't exist because of your opinions.

OK cocksuckers - if it's gonna be that way...
next time:
MARTIAL FUCKING LAW
100% MEDIA BLACKOUT
FLAMETHROWERS

Attached: awoo-flamethrower.png (965x952, 803K)

does that mean that 6 gorillion jews really died?

You misspelled gringoy

Dude, you want guns? I'll give guns, I'll teach you how to make guns. I will buy a lobster boat and bring you crates of russian mosin's. Dude, I like your people even the ones that are criminals work 10x harder than most they even work harder than guatemalans.

also slow cooked pork shoulders and rice n beans.

Not if you show bobs and vageen.

oy vey the gringoys knose

Attached: DELET_THIS.png (514x652, 197K)

>facts
More like claims. And refusing to provide evidence doesn't make your claims true, JIDF, it just makes you a huge faggot. I'm under no onus to believe your made up shit without evidence.

If you can't provide names, I'll take bodies as an acceptable substitute. But until you decide to provide evidence, I'll go on supporting Trump and doubting every fucking lie the dinosaur media and jewniversities puts out.

Attached: 1271632576928.png (400x600, 204K)