The founding of America was the worst genocide of Europeans in history

America and its residents amerimutts are abominations. Where once there was Englisman, German, Swede, Frenchman and Greek, there is now only a featureless mongrelrace.

To add insult to injury they are also mixed up with kikes, degos, niggers and red indians.

It needs to be burned to the ground.

Attached: the_amerimutt_by_okinglu-dcc6d3k.png (787x489, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJi4bln-hHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know what you really are, memeflaggot

Attached: 1516758333376.png (1090x1087, 381K)

>EU memeflag
Are you self-hating Amerimutt?

In either way, I totally agree with you.
I always find it sad when Americans refer to themselves as "white" instead of [insert ethnicity here]
It must feel terrible being without a tribe, almost pointless.

Attached: 1535196703220.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I agree with achmed...america was a mistake

>our mixed tribes are better than your mixed tribe because we blanda'd up earlier

America is still going to exist in 20 years. Can yuropoors say the same?

Attached: 56705142-20C6-4A70-82A1-14FEF2926015.jpg (525x350, 50K)

youtu.be/OJi4bln-hHQ

Get fucked Poor!

Attached: E426FD44-7686-4A9C-AEA8-3F8533450E56.jpg (637x492, 124K)

Hah he said Greeks are white

Unironically whiter than you.

Attached: 4606355D-7240-4E06-8E8E-87A626ADF6CA.jpg (750x1250, 324K)

>blanda'd up
Is this an expression now?

Attached: 1501191879647.jpg (1104x927, 232K)

>american
>abomination
oh user, millions certainly are. yet the vast majority are not.

Attached: laura.jpg (2000x1333, 1.14M)

Well, we used to just be "American" but then the blacks became citizens and the beaners started moving in and so on...

You don’t have any ancestors that mixed with them, do you?

No, I'm from new england.

Your “tribe” doesn’t even allow you to defend your property

mixed tribes =/= mixed , already existing nationalities

sorry american

>It needs to be burned to the ground.
But you can't, no one can and no one has the balls to do shit. All you can do is rage impotently on the internet like a faggot while we run the world.

Article 13 gets passed by Euros and all Euros here do is just obsess over Americans.

We need the mutts as a slave race to continue building and maintaining America the great. The full blooded aryans will control them.

>'w-we run the world'
>btfo'd by vietcong
>was too scared to wage war with Yugoslavia in '99
>literally has never defeated a superpower or a country with equal power/size
>'b-but iraq' kek
do not embarrass yourself further

Geez for such a genocide there sure are a lot of shitskins left

Attached: lord of the mutts.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

I am 100% Dutch and can trace all sides of my family back to the Netherlands from immigration that took place from before the Revolutionary War to the late 1800's. My family has been in America for at least over 100 years. If I tell people that I am Dutch, most time they think that I personally immigrated from the Netherlands. In America we generally don't refer to what ethnicity we are unless people specifically ask. Do I have any right to call myself Dutch if it's been over 100 years since a part of my family has been in the Netherlands and I can't speak the language or identify with the culture? I have much closer tribal ties to non-degenerate white Americans than I do to people on the other side of the world that I've never met, so it makes sense to me identifying as both Dutch and a white American. Although my case is a bit unique compared to most other Americans, because the Dutch community in America is very close knit and stays together in a couple places.

White is an american term. Nobody outside of America says or uses the word "white". For example - Bongs hate slavs, they could care less if there skin is the same color.

You seem to be feeling frisky.

Bring it.

There is no such thing as "white" American. You are just american.

>Englisman, German, Swede, Frenchman and Greek
All of those are mixed to varying degrees.
I guess that's the joke you're making by pretending to be retarded?
So what's the motivation? Is it to laugh at nationalists as they undermine the premise of their own identities without realizing it?

Attached: 1528523443733.png (1011x734, 226K)

Attached: 1536790240539.jpg (833x530, 177K)

>without a tribe
Our tribe are the Americans. They just d&c'd us in the 60s with "muh ancestree" bs.

American also, for better or for worse, counts non-white Americans in the cultural zeitgeist today. Online you need the additional specifier.