I wrote the user Kavanaugh sexual harassment letter

Sup Jow Forums, just wanted to let you bros know that I was the one who wrote the anonymous sexual harassment letter to Dianne Fuckstein, no fucking joke. I'm a Leaf fag with dual citizenship living in Canada who hates the Dems, so I came up this 4d chess play a week ago.

>write fake letter saying kavanaugh sexually harrased me in high school
>make it out to dianne feinstein knowing she's one of the more radical dems with lowest IQ
>made sure the letter felt honest and authentic, and that I didn't want anyone to hear about it
>know that Fuckstein is too lib to risk ignoring a sex victim's cries
>know that she is so concerned about Kavanaugh nomination to let news like this slide without going public and ringing the alarm

Obviously there was no sex crime committed by Kavanaugh in high school. There will never be anything even close to evidence proving he did. What will happen now is that the narrative will change to "look at the dems surfacing fake things to smear Kavanaugh, they'd do anything to stop his nomination!" All of the dems arguments, including ones that have some legitimacy, will now just come across as fake and desperate acts.

Did I do good Jow Forums?

Attached: meme.jpg (275x183, 7K)

if was you leak a part of it

Attached: 1506955309586.gif (300x169, 1.15M)

fuck off mclarpy

Why should I believe you?

Thank you for your service leaf. In honor of your shitposting service you will be spared on the day of the rake.

Not going to leak part of it because it could get picked up by media, cross referenced with original letter, and then the whole play backfires. I'm fine with admitting it here because no one will cover it or believe it.

I am sure you are a larp but on this timeline I can not know for certain.

copy of letter?

only way id believe you

Even if it's 100% proven to have been faked by a canadian shitposter, dems will still believe it. They're completely deranged at this point.

WOW just look at all the pics you posted to back that shit up!

Get me in cap... Hi mom!

This. It's all worthless unless you leak part of it before it comes out in the media. Use a proxy and put it on pastebin.

I choose to believe this because it makes me happy. But it could be worse. I could be choosing to believe something because it makes me angry.

Yeah ok fucko

Fake and gay
Sage in all fields

>Dual citizenship>Still living in Communist Canada in 2018...dude I got the fuck out of dodge like 2013, how fucked have things gotten since then?

Did you insert the Pee Pees in your letter for maximum Kek?
>otherwise fail and you will be raked

Attached: image.jpg (1024x741, 146K)

Tits or GTFO

The rules here are simple give us evidence or you are fake and gay

SAGE

O
P

I

A

FAKE
AND
GAY

yeah and my dad owns nintendo

Wouldn't be the first time mainstream media took troll bait from Jow Forums

Lol at all you fags asking for "muh proofs". I am playing 4d chess, and posting excerpts from the original letter would compromise that. You guys need to understand the difference between doing what is needed and doing what you larpers selfishly want. If I post the letter, and the story catches on that the letter was me meming, then the Dems have an opportunity to retake and alter the narrative. If I stay silent, I won't risk ruining my aforementioned goal, which I feel has been setup to work quite well.

well youre not staying silent. so it is obvious you are lying and you should kys faggot.

Hey stupid fuck, next time you try a larp read the whole fucking article first. You say you wrote it last week, article states they’ve had it since July. Nice try

If this is true and you wont post proofs because it’s supposedy true what is even the fucking point of making this thread?

Attached: C22CC20F-E865-423F-9AE5-A820509DAC50.jpg (750x924, 489K)

>Kavanaugh used pee pee on me back hole.
>Feels bad man
>Pls no bully

I just wanted to let Jow Forums know the truth. I'm not concerned about admitting this much because there is no risk to doing so. Posting the actual letter is where things get dicey.

You are fake news.

faux faggotry
sage and ignore this leaf until some form of corroboration is presented

>staying silent
>look what I did gais!

If real God speed

Fake and gay

fuck off LARPer

I don't know if you are the one for sure, but I knew the letter was a pol fake the moment I read that his name nick name used to be "chad." I read that and started laughing because I immediately got the reference and knew it was fake.
If you made it, then good work OP

Encrypt it and post keys when they drop the letter in the media. How hard is that?

Seeing Liza Kavanaugh gives me the strength to keep going on. I will fight the racewar for her, so even if I die, I will have preserved her smile for many years to come.

After it is published on CNN you need to post screen shots of the letter to further ruin their reputation.

But, we all know you can't do that.

Attached: 1524160907698.png (1300x2000, 307K)