She's Coming for You on November 26

James Fields's trial is going to be an absolute shitshow. The prosecution has a sealed list of witnesses who will be doxxed. Susan Bro will be crying on the stand then rushing out to be hugged by Nancy Grace.

>"Next time, we need our law enforcement to catch these white terrorists BEFORE they murder young women!"
>"They're full of hate, they have their guy in the White House, and they're deadly."
>"His attorney said his politics don't matter. BALONEY they don't matter!"

What are you gonna do it about it, Jow Forums?

Attached: nancy-grace.jpg (998x561, 94K)

He's going to be acquitted.

lol they'd rather watch it happen

Attached: 4th street cville truck.png (2090x810, 1.31M)

I would say this was an obvious outcome if the criminally corrupt judge there hadn't purposefully withheld evidence to already get at least one of the marchers found guilty already.

SonOfNewo said Fields was going to cop a plea early on and that would prove his theory.

Where u at now, Newo?

Fields's trial's gonna be in state court, not city court. And much more high profile.

The judge is just a careerist old cuck, but I don't think he'll get away with the flagrant bias exhibited in the city courts.

Yeah, they really want scalps. Have you paid any attention to the local government in Charlottesville? It's the inmates running the insane asylum. SJW ground zero in the old Heart of the Confederacy. What happened to Christopher Cantwell was one of the biggest redpills I've ever had to swallow on how our Justice System really works. And how they treated Clanton was just icing on the cake.

Does Nancy Grace even have a tv show?

Court TV switched to comedy shows. She's brought in as a guest commentator on daytime talk shows.

all the clergy look like crazy cult members.

That bike lock faggot who was a PROFESSOR got probation, wasn't this guy threatened by someone with an AR? Any autists have that tweet by that ANTIFA fuck bragging about that?

>Nancy Grace
Why hasn't she killed herself yet?

Please tell me this is going to be televised. Is it going to be televised anons?

I saw this post by Susan bro recently. thought it was kind of funny cause I knew exactly who she was talking about

Attached: cville antifa.png (1501x727, 1.04M)

so did they steal it or just save the phone?

im not sure. I used to have some news articles that were about the guy laying on the ground next to heyer, whos phone that lady took

holee fuck this is gold
lolololol
Antifa were REALLY shaken up....but not so shaken up they couldn't be snatching cell phones.
would be better if it was a nog, tho

then its just a perfect ocasion to red pill the world
>i aint white so she gona bow befor me and implor my to beheaded her for heresy as i get my axe for chuping wood

>or you can sue them big time for black malls,treat of violence, conspiration and doing stuff to you without your consent and you can land law suite of a 100K per anons making them a rediculous loss of profite and jail time
win/win for use

Attached: 1536798108311s.jpg (125x115, 4K)

the best part is, she was partners with this guy. he was one of the first people to begin smashing the driver side window of the car.

Attached: 1504343182544.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

James Fields did nothing wrong. An American hero.

sorry i thought it was thy msmn trying to blackmails shit posters like the one ccn kike fucked back in the day

Attached: 1536798007807s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

his name was dwayne dixon if im correct

yes. I see a recent video of him during the silent sam statue take down where he hits some news reporter and acts like stasi thug

Whoa! Can you do a collage of this shit?

Attached: Antifa_After_Crash.gif (427x240, 3.74M)

At Susan Bro's FB thread, they said it was this woman.

Attached: SusanBro_Heyer_Phone_Stole_Culprit.jpg (960x960, 45K)

hmm maybe they talking about a different person. Although I did find out that persons name from my previous post. it is bill burke from Hockingport Ohio.

Attached: bill goodboy burke cville.png (764x507, 214K)

I did make this one, which was unrelated to the blue shirt dude, but he is there attacking the window immediately. This guy and his friends pop up all over the protects throughout the day. they cause a lot of trouble

Attached: cville angles.png (1856x1079, 1.39M)

I think it'd be hilarious if Jow Forums could find and dox this thief, and the AltRight could be the savior for Susan Bro.

The guy in blue right there who you circled, is who blinded Baked Alaska with a corrosive liquid. Do you know his name?

The big "Antifa Hunters" are Jack Cobin on Gab and Hunter Wallace at OccidentalDissent.

back in the early days the other Jow Forums had big threads hunting all these people down. I think they come from the NY area

Attached: Jennifer Sobolewski of Jackson Heights Queens NYC.png (1175x1387, 2.31M)

But is this the woman who stole Heather Heyer's phone?

I dunno. she was hovering around Bill Burke, who was right next to Heyer. There were so many people surrounding Heather Heyer. if could have been any one of those clowns.

Attached: 1520706027423.jpg (468x384, 18K)

Okay. I'm not an Antifa expert by any means, so most of these names don't mean much to me.

Like I said, I just think it'd be a hilarious troll if Jow Forums came to the rescue of Susan Bro.

bump