Coupon Hell 2.0: Jew Shoe Boogaloo

Nike has finally decided to fully pander to their non-white clientele and I think it's great. In fact, I think it's time we help them show their appreciation for all the injustices PoCs have suffered in this terrible, racist country. That's why I think it's great that Nike has decided to offer 75% off all Nike products to all people of color now through the end of the year. However, I'm super bummed because I can only find this low resolution coupon online and I don't think they'll honor it in the store if it won't scan. Does anyone have the full-resolution coupon so I can print out several hundred of these and place stacks all over the malls in my city?

Thx :^)

Attached: coupon.jpg (353x257, 49K)

Fuck off Mossad. Your psy ops are getting really fucking old.

Are you actually upset that Nike would do this? What are you, some kind of fucking RACIST?

Attached: all_access.png (640x750, 315K)

kek. please be fake.

Genius. Let's roll.

Attached: 1432451151691.jpg (200x200, 19K)

kek

BUMP WTF LOSERS THIS IS THE BEST THREAD UP

Attached: 1 lWdw0da9FAgqh4oYl7p81g.jpg (1600x900, 354K)

We need to spread this like a wildfire I want to see Nike eat shit

Make it 3/5th off instead.

Coonpon

kek

Quads of truth.

lmfao yes!

Attached: DmTrDPnXsAAJaq1.jpg (1200x710, 123K)

>This will go down with at least 4 murders over the weekend!

>dey said dem kicks wuz free den said i owe two fiddy but I wuz leik HELL NAW aint catch me lackin CUZ BUK BUK BUK BUK

Attached: file.png (531x722, 481K)

NIKE HATE WHITEY

that's their new slogan

Anyone who shares this is opening themselves up to being sued by Nike. Don't be a fucking retard like OP because they will serve a lawsuit on Jow Forums to get your IP and destroy you.
Not only that this larp has already made the news so you just look like a fucking idiot and you are calling attention to the fact that you surf Jow Forums.

> /script

Attached: npc setting - liberal.png (402x442, 10K)

All you guys are fucking retards

There are also penalties for for copying or producing counterfeit coupons. Counterfeiting or copying coupons is exactly the same as counterfeiting or copying money. It is against the law and those convicted of this fraud can be fined in excess of $200,000 with the highest on record being $5,000,000. The longest prison sentence on record for these crimes up until now is 17 years.

There are also penalties for for copying or producing counterfeit coupons. Counterfeiting or copying coupons is exactly the same as counterfeiting or copying money. It is against the law and those convicted of this fraud can be fined in excess of $200,000 with the highest on record being $5,000,000. The longest prison sentence on record for these crimes up until now is 17 years.

Youre a jewish shill retard

>beep boop

Attached: npc.jpg (104x125, 2K)

>getting this mad

Attached: merchant extremely perturbed.png (542x666, 248K)

Shut up

Kike detetected

F I N A L L Y ! ;^)

Attached: 1532319620358s.jpg (125x106, 2K)

>screams about lawsuits
>calls others "kike"
$0.02 shekels deposited

Attached: [shekels_intensify].png (561x369, 127K)

>instead of nominating a far right judge who wouldn't get the votes from TRUE CONSERVATIVES Trump picks a moderate judge who eventually becomes radicalized by Democrat insanity

Trump is always three steps ahead

Attached: 1536880943164.png (869x1080, 571K)

This post violates United States law

BUMP!

Just go to your local Staples and print a bunch of color copies.

Kavanaugh and Gorsuch are about as right wing as it gets though. They're said to be on par with Scalia and Clarence Thomas.

>BEEPBOOPBEEP*BZZZZT*

Attached: NPC malfunction.jpg (234x264, 12K)

This. Make it believable.

Attached: 1533094692995.png (738x744, 404K)

the MSM has already caught on to the fake coupon hoax, they found out the last three times Jow Forums started making fake coupons. The MSM lurks here, they knew within a day when we did the fake starbucks coupons

I don't think that actually stops it from working as intended, but thanks for the advice Mr. CNN producer =]

Attached: btfo.jpg (1018x1024, 166K)

What were the fines in excess of, and the highest on record again?

Go ahead and share them retard. I am sure you have millions of dollars to spend on jew lawyers defending your stupid ass in court

>SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: the_goyim_know.jpg (700x520, 76K)

Source on that law?

www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/7/271.5

We aren't the ones that are going to be printing and using them dumbass.

Attached: 1530801814777.gif (390x340, 539K)

Print em up, hand em out to youths

Attached: coup.png (800x464, 215K)

Attached: nike_gets_kiked_v4_(final).jpg (1500x1000, 404K)

Wouldn't this law depend on whether or not the coupon was actual usuable? As in, if the barcode was able to be scanned and applied a discount. Otherwise, you would be able to argue that it's simply an artistic creation not intended to be used as a coupon.

Attached: coup4.png (2133x1200, 954K)

Attached: coup2.png (390x515, 34K)

>publishes them on the internet
>doesn't believe its an electronic form of printing

Americans really are fucking stupid

Do you want to test that in court?

>Americans
Why would a non-burger know so much about US laws? Show us your flag faggot.

Attached: Meme flaggot.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Am I wrong? I thought you knew the law

You are a very Jewish person

No successful litigation in the specific context you are referring to has ever successfully been done.

Fuck off faggot shill.

SImple fact is that Nike could sue the fuck out of Jow Forums for publishing these threads and Jow Forums will name everyone who has published these coupons as co-defendants. But the people sharing these probably know this and want to see Jow Forums shut down. So theyre either jews, shills or fucking retarded or a combination of all 3

And my flag proves I am not a jew unlike 90% of people in this thread

Not a lawyer, just not a retard like OP and his friendos
Pic related. OP and his friendos

Attached: stj.jpg (640x400, 57K)

There's an error in this one.

"Offer good only through 9/9//2018"

>Nike could sue the fuck out of Jow Forums for publishing these threads
Nike can sue Jow Forums just for existing, it doesn't mean much.
>and Jow Forums will name everyone who has published these coupons as co-defendants.
OP is really the only person that could conceivably be named that way, and that's assuming that her IP can be tied to her conclusively, or that the court would consider IP as identifying -- something it has failed to do in significant cases (pic related). That being said, no one posting ITT can conceivably be accused of "printing" anything, and no one would know if they did, actually, print anything unless they were physically caught printing things and distributing them. In which case, Nike does not have police patrolling bus stops to see who is handing out what.
>tl;dr
you're full of shit FUD shilling to shut it down, that's transparent =]

Attached: file.png (680x684, 159K)

Show your flag moshe!

Only fags, kikes, and niggers hide behind memeflags
>You = Fagkikenigger

Attached: 1526347798195m.jpg (1024x635, 131K)

>my vpn proves I’m not Jewish, even though I just used an American meme flag and screamed about US laws on an international board

No one believes that your motivation for memorizing US fines is to protect anons.

No one with believe it BECAUSE IT SAYS COLORED/MINORITY on it....
>Dont be so dumb, also some memeflag posted it, so its some mossad bs to make us look bad as always.

Attached: 1529111327115.jpg (550x311, 27K)

Nike marketing employee detected.

Attached: 190505CB-17CF-4CE1-A1BC-BBC207AD859D.jpg (269x187, 17K)

Someone is VPN fagging

Attached: 11159487_307127099457839_92305889179859864_n.png (286x293, 87K)

>No officer i didnt no producing a coupon that made a product 75% off is considered theft

How can you operate a computer?

Attached: fedba91360cf41152d340f22d2450a4e.jpg (641x640, 57K)

>Memeflag faggit

Take the minority out and its passable.
Even better if it says wear a kapernick jersey and claim 50% off your entire order, with proceeds going to community outreach programs.

+1 for 1488 in upc

Attached: 1530644493324.png (1051x1817, 919K)

Anything any memeflag says should be questioned.

Attached: 1531889337532.jpg (680x510, 150K)

oh shit nigger you just gave advice on coupon content, you're going to be named as a co-defendent with Japmoot when Nike sues us all

you were memeflagging a sec ago on your VPN tho =]

Attached: Hiro.jpg (250x250, 63K)

>How retarded are you?????

Attached: 1529185010485.jpg (488x429, 49K)

Yes, that was the subtext of my post =]

Attached: Greentext jew.png (2810x4096, 490K)

Notice how the shill stopped posting once called out on the memeflag and the fact that no one has ever been charged for counterfeit for posting memes targeting a private company on an anonymous forum in the history of US court sessions.

Are you a nigger?
I ask because how am i memeflagging?
>Only a nigger can be this dumb

Attached: 1529729713911.jpg (255x247, 15K)

Me using an American meme flag temporarily raised the IQ 10 percentage points of every american in this thread except the ones questioning your kike antics Herschel. You can go back to being retarded now

OOOOOUYYYUUYYYYYY VVVEEEEEEEYYYYYYY STOP IT YOU MEAN GOYIM

Memeflag are fags, and gookmoot should END THE FUCKING MADNESS

Attached: 1536787225854.jpg (760x596, 228K)

BUMP great idea

based intel digits. lets do it

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Nice full house but shitty source faggot

>I ask because how am i memeflagging?
=]

Attached: 1522763508587.jpg (499x499, 107K)

bump

Did you just admit to using an American meme flag in an attempt to subvert us with the “my fellow x” meme. I say again, you are a very jewish person.

they're parody coupons

You're right user. Go back to targeting one of the most litigious companies on the planet. What could go wrong?
Enjoy getting assblasted by Nike and Tyrone you fucking retard

Only faggots reply to every post. Go suck more nigger dick, you homo.

damn what with all the super angry people
the selective level of anger makes me think this is an excellent idea

Ohhhhhh it's a joke. Yet it's directly circumventing US law to cause a loss to a listed company. Gee I wonder if theres a law against that as well Schlomo?

When I am done fucking your mother I just may

Should print these coupons out and leave stacks of them near ghettos and malls.

its nothing but meme flags opposing this.

First Starbucks, then CVS, and now Nike. I have a feeling this shit was a setup by the left/liberals/Dems.

They set it up by having a black person enter the store and cause the trouble thus leading to companies to give in to pander to these brainless fools. Shit needs to end before it spreads like the plague.

Did you just reply for this user here: It gets confusng keeping track of VPNs and all the IDs you wind up with, huh faggot?

=]

Attached: oh yes.gif (200x200, 945K)

>wants to fuck my 77 year old mother
>and then go suck nigger cock

Yep, checks out.

Attached: 1529546171725.jpg (600x350, 51K)

makes no sense
star bucks shut down 800 stores dude this crap. One of our guys hotep jesus used this prank and nothing happened to him, get a grip not everything is not some 100th dimensional chess move

>Colin Kaepernick’s image appears on bogus Nike coupons that have circulated online in recent days, offering huge discounts “for people of color” in the wake of the apparel giant making the controversial quarterback the face of its new ad campaign.

>The barcode included in one of the coupons, which can be found on Jow Forums, an online bulletin board where most users post anonymously, came up as “invalid” when USA TODAY Sports took it to a Nike store in the Washington, D.C., area. Nike sent alerts to each of its retail locations in the U.S. to warn employees of the dubious coupons.

Yet you kikes are still trying to shill this?

www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/09/13/fake-nike-colin-kaepernick-coupon-offers-discount-people-color/1294875002/

Whining about it won't stop it. Just sit back and try to enjoy it. =]

Attached: sdsd.png (847x759, 708K)