NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: trump shekels.jpg (696x883, 192K)

Biblical reference to betrayal
Zzzzz

low energy damage control

I still can't believe he said that, truly /ourguy/

lesser evil is still evil

Attached: illusion of choice.jpg (548x548, 50K)

>when you accidentally reveal your power level to millions

What the fuck does that headline mean? Shouldn't it read "Did Eric Trump's 'Shekels' comment Betray the Trump Family's Support for Israel?" or "Did Eric Trump's 'Shekels' comment Betray the Trump Family by Being Anti-Semitic?"

Was that article just Google translated from Hebrew to English?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: bedside.jpg (1121x850, 138K)

>t.low IQ leaf
Betray can mean "to give away something" or to "show true colors"

I know what betray means burger fag, now explain what the fucking headline means to me.

Attached: 51hiy2uT0HL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 42K)

Go on Twitter and search "Shekels" and watch how hard (((they))) freak out over the word.

Hilarious.

Attached: 1535510795703.jpg (1242x1690, 272K)

Attached: recoil.jpg (617x684, 70K)

Trump is trying to take the Jew down from the inside, that's why he's focusing Israel directly into the spotlight with his "criticism of Israel is anti-semitic" and "hey we voted to move the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem decades ago, we'll finally do it BIGLY (and draw the ire of the entire world down onto Israel)"

It is saying he showed his true colors/let slip his true feelings about jews

Attached: npc_confused.jpg (700x682, 40K)

they really do need their pound of flesh, dont they?

Jow Forums is not alt-right.

Jow Forums is ALWAYS right.

gas yourself

Attached: shareblue 2.0.jpg (826x724, 104K)

Quick run down on that comment please

Jow Forums leaked into the real world, again.

This is your logic: Nothing will hurt Israel like doing exactly what Israel wants.

That's what you sound like. I hope you're proud of yourself

>Trump jr uses the word shekels
Based and fucking redpilled

Attached: D439B93D-32CE-4137-BD36-C4C081CA02B7.gif (240x320, 448K)

Trump Jr finds Jow Forums and jewish tricks hilarious

I like him

Attached: FBF48E49-F9F6-47F3-B317-DA50EB79B738.jpg (236x418, 28K)

>someone says shekel

Attached: 1522198796336.gif (530x231, 3.81M)

>That's what you sound like.

>Nothing will hurt Israel like doing exactly what Israel wants.

To be fair, most people don't know the truth about Israel, and they especially don't know the depth of our little relationship with them, even after all that they have done. Most people don't seem to care. Creating a focus on this very spechul relationship does help, even if it's just a little. But you are right, especially about Trump.

we live in a society

He's from New York, its not uncommon here. Fucking mockingbird media talking shit

Or that's just what he knew people might think and he was really calling (((them)) out.

Either way Trumps Sons are based as fuck

Actually served Eric a drink once, cool dude.

Attached: 1524843375154.jpg (413x395, 67K)

Attached: israel_.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

>implying there was betrayal in the first place

>every kid except Barron is married to a Jew
yeah real antisemitic

>ackshually exposing the harsh reality that the USA is a (((puppet state))) and how fucked things really are is a bad thing
k-keep me posted

Attached: 240EB2DF-30B5-401B-A679-A1CE1E47A1BD.jpg (1000x624, 327K)

This. The Trump family is more jewish than self-described jews.

Who knew simply saying “shekels” would evoke such massive Jewish butthurt

A Kantian.

>guys, things like this hurt our D&C shilling operations :_(

Attached: election night.webm (480x480, 2.54M)

Oof

This. Fuck Drump. It's best we just don't vote for anyone, right guys?

Attached: 58832485.jpg (252x285, 30K)

this meme is cancer. go back to instagram

Please tell me Eric Trump is going to run for president.

They are a very sensitive people, which is why some of us started trolling them after we trolled the fuck out of Scientology. It all started as a game, but then when some of us realized that kikes are like the gift that keeps on giving tears and lulz, we didn't stop. It was in this way that the redpill meme was born.

kek

Attached: 1531100029862.jpg (743x929, 247K)

>We

Kill yourself.

A shekel is literally

L I T E R A L L Y

The national currency of Israel

Its symbol even fucking looks like two hands rubbing together: ₪

I'm not even making this shit up

Fuck off kike.

Attached: FD889018-B38C-48E6-9135-054881AC06A1.jpg (1024x1024, 149K)

>"shekels" isn't normative American slang
Are journalists ever right about anything?

>Fuck off kike.

no

Attached: goyim_levels.jpg (768x432, 78K)

Shows what absurd lengths the (((media))) will go to try to manufacture a jewish victimhood story

Don't worry Chang. You'll pick it up as you go along.

No. They are actually literally always wrong about everything.

Whenever you see a journalist (codeword for drooling retard) write about some industry or whatever, know that anyone even remotely familiar with that stuff is reading that article and saying "this guy is a total fucking moron".

There are virtually zero journalists that actually do their job and aren't just glorified propagandists/advertisers. People like Assange are real journalists.

You'll find that real journalists tend to suicide and have unfortunate accidents. This is why there's so few of them - the only good journalists are dead journalists.

They’re all married to jews

>This is your logic: Nothing will hurt Israel like doing exactly what Israel wants.
It's not really illogical, desu. The "keep your friend close, and your enemy closer" tactic isn't exactly new. I just doubt Trump is actually doing it.

You know there's a very antisemtic book he probably got it from
It's a real redpill you guys should read it, it's called the Bible.

Checked and Keked.

Attached: 1531052945319.png (502x502, 256K)

Yet no fpbp for me. Sad!

Ann says Ivanka and Jared wrote the user NYT piece to get in good with their Hamptons kikes & they're taking credit for stopping the Wall

>Conservative commentator Ann Coulter said she believes President Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, authored an anonymous op-ed that claimed there is a network of individuals in the administration who are seeking to stave off the president’s "worst inclinations."

>“Because he and Ivanka are going to have to go back to the Upper East Side and go to the Hamptons,” Coulter explained in an interview with the Daily Beast published on Thursday.

>“They’re probably worried that Trump will be removed within the next few years,” Coulter said. “They had just gone to the [Sen. John] McCain funeral, and [the op-ed] was right after Labor Day, so they were probably feeling wistful for the Hamptons. And the only way they can get back in is if they can say, ‘Don’t worry, we’re the ones who stopped the wall.’”

>Coulter also accused Jared Kushner of ruining Trump’s presidency and apparently offered a Kushner assassination fantasy scenario in her latest book, “Resistance Is Futile! How the Trump-Hating Left Lost Its Collective Mind.”

>“If Trump realized that Jared Kushner was ruining his presidency and shot him, and then he fired the U.S. attorney investigating the crime, that would be a textbook case of obstruction of justice,” Coulter wrote in her book, according to the Daily Beast.

>“If he offered to pardon witnesses in exchange for their agreement to blame Steve Bannon for shooting Kushner—again: excellent example of obstruction of justice. … But Trump hasn’t shot Kushner, and he probably won’t, since he doesn’t even realize that Kushner is wrecking his presidency,” Coulter added.

You didn't go into much detail and didn't get digits on that post, friend. Most people think of Judas and 30 pieces of silver when they think of betrayal in the setting of the Bible.

all you need to know is its just more buwlsheeit more fake news faggots trying to scare up votes and sow discourse

Wasnt jr got a divorce?
also.
>Vanessa Kay
>Lara Lea Yunaska
those names doesnt sound so jewish.

>mfw its true
lmao what kind of kek universe we are living

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-14-09-52-03-777_org.mozilla.firefox.png (720x1280, 210K)

no this is eric not don

That symbolism...on currency. Why does it seem like they took a beautiful symbol of nature, balance, harmony and perverted it's meaning? Just how deep does the lexicon faggotry go? Dammit.

Attached: 1336645141094.jpg (531x332, 30K)

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.6M)

bump

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1248, 669K)

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (475x504, 107K)

Are you retarded?

shut your filthy mouth, shlomo

Attached: king of the jews.webm (220x400, 723K)

You realize Eric Trump is our next president in 2024?

Literally my nightmares

You mistyped "Don Jr."

HUNTER WALLACE HARDEST HIT

>if only you could be there to call an entire room full of jews a bunch of fucking pussies
>if even one objects just toss the rat at him
apparently with semites they take the balls with the foreskin

Attached: P62Ux.jpg (300x277, 16K)

Israel desperately wanted to go to war in Syria. Instead, we pulled out, stopped funding ISIS, excuse me, "moderate rebels" and kept up appearances by launching some cruise missiles at empty bases in response to false flag gas attacks. Meanwhile Trump smiled, made Jerusalem the location of the American embassy and keeps talking about what a great friend to Israel he is. And the Israelis have to smile and nod and say, "Yes, Trump is such a good friend" while they know he's basically fucking them over and pulling out of the Middle East.

Attached: 1476400145551.png (582x198, 26K)

>common nyc term
>anti semetism

Do you really need to know?
It goes like this: Jews are known for loving money above example everything. They are proud of their money. They want more money and if it means workers like you have to work 80 hours a week just to make rent, they will raise the rent and they don't care because their Talmud teaches them to exploit and harm you for their benefit.

Therefore, money is associated with jews. The currency in Israel is the shekel. To say someone is a shekel grabber is to reference kikes and their evil obsession with money.

And, I might add, if the writer of the piece is aware of this reference, then he too is an anti-semite, because if he is offended, he understands the connection between kikes and money.

Give me a thumbs up on the upvote button if you want to like this post.

Attached: 1533516227270.jpg (343x147, 9K)

It's a little pedantic, brah. You're talking to someone that has typed the word 'shekel' thousands of time, on this very board.

kek this

Wow, the mental gymnastics to write this post. The Israelis are still getting our zogbucks. He hasn't made one move against them.

Yeah. Ok, I just wanted to explain it to the noobs. If Don Jr. or Eric read Jow Forums /pol, I just want to say "Hi". I love Don Jr.s Instagram page, and enjoy the vicarious travels. I imagine it's hard to turn the big ship of State into a pro-White direction, but that's what people entrusted Trump to do when he was elected.

didn't one of the brothers prove he posted here back in 2015?

No problem! Nothing will ever stop the USA ZOG DOG in its mission to protest Israel at any cost!

Attached: USA ZOG DOG.jpg (720x942, 58K)

PROTECT ISRAEL!

If you read all your posts mgXRF9b1 its clear you are a bizarre motherfucker who is the one most likely to be Jewish. Gas yourself

Khazars are NOT from Shem, therefore any claim of 'anti-Shemitism' against Khazar LARPers is totally BOGUS!!!

Attached: immigrants.jpg (1017x911, 177K)

oy vey

Attached: jews liberty.jpg (824x768, 183K)

this all part of the plan

making the JQ go mainstream

looks like the shekel symbol could be rearranged into a swas tika in a few rotaions.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 12.01.21 AM.jpg (493x541, 67K)

DRUMPF IS STUMPFED

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1514x868, 380K)

isn't his son-in-law jewish though?

also shekel is still the official currency of Israel

Trump is supposed to be a kike puppet though reeeeee

But in realty they’re still letting them in. People will start shooting them as we radicalize them online and they don’t want to live near spics and niggers anymore. That will be the media and Trumps for promoting this and enabling it respectively.

I honestly didn't know about the second meaning LAMO

Can't unsee

Attached: 1529290125145.jpg (960x831, 74K)