Otto Warburg discovered the metabolism of cancer cells in the 1920's and early 1930's

>Otto Warburg discovered the metabolism of cancer cells in the 1920's and early 1930's
>He received the Nobel prize for Medicine in 1931
>The U.S. Cancer Act, which makes it illegal for doctors to offer alternative treatment regarding cancer inducing chemotherapy, was passed in 1939
>the cancer industry, which is wholly in the hands of jews and their shills, makes billions and billions of dollars every year
>trolls on the internet misrepresent Warburg's discovery by spreading more or less irrelevant bullshit about alkaline versus acidic blood levels
>in reality, it is about the shutting down of mitochondria, which makes it unable for cancer cells to commit apoptosis, when the cancer cells are dividing too rapidly

If this thread gets enough replies, I'll share an easy solution that is available for all huwhite males on Earth.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Attached: warburg.png (800x800, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28748451
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4349374/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt7hU1A7EIY&t=573s
naturalnews.com/050553_Dr_Bradstreet_GcMAF_cancer_therapy.html.
archive.fo/82y01
rawveganpath.com/about-us/janettes-story/
rawveganpath.com/about-us/janettes-story/Therapy]
hiddenmysteries.org/health/unbelievable/rife.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XSSpoFq7uhM
archive.is/7MIHB
archive.is/qWkI7
thetruthaboutcancer.com/apricot-kernels-for-cancer/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/06/170612094405.htm
humansarefree.com/2017/06/fda-quietly-bans-another-cheap-cancer.html
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6gytix/fda_quietly_bans_another_cheap_cancer_treatment/
youtube.com/watch?v=tjf9NGJfe8E
youtube.com/watch?v=QeYMduufa-E&app=desktop
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/05/chemotherapy-may-spread-cancer-trigger-aggressive-tumours-warn/
althealthworks.com/11680/brave-independent-cancer-researcher-threatened-over-apple-seedsyelena/
archive.fo/9RGgP
naturalnews.com/050582_nagalase_GcMAF_cancer_industry_profits.html.
archive.fo/3W6ns
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1078920/pg1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3941741/#!po=2.84810
google.com/amp/www.ladbible.com/community/interesting-awesome-inspirational-man-who-was-given-just-weeks-to-live-beats-cancer-with-raw-vegan-diet-20171215.amp.html
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1674444#i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So don’t eat processed sugar? Who woulda thunk

I'm going ketosis if I get cancer. I can't recall what convinced me of this, pieces of info here and there but the basic is I being think cancer does well with ketones, and needs an abundance of sugar to fuel its rapid growth

Cancer is going to happen for a variety of reasons, independent of your macros. Cancer cells, just like all the rest of your cells except neurons, can still utilize the tricarboxylic acid cycle and oxidative phosphorylation for their metabolic activities.

In other words, cancer cells will still metabolize during periods of raised ketone levels.

Did you cure your own/ a loved one's cancer this way, or is it just a theory?

Got any research to back that up?

Will doing intermittent fasting for increased autophagy have an effect on cancer prevention?

MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWER HOUSE OF THE CELL

Attached: 1536867778796.gif (500x415, 915K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28748451

Possible, but undetermined.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4349374/

based warburg working the marxists

Prove it, have you ever had cancer? But seriously it's worth a shot right? Better than (((chemo)))

>Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.
Oh god not this fag again. I was with you until then.

SUGAR IS FOR SOIBOYS

Attached: 65553_562577087087222_2111957044_n.png (439x381, 78K)

Thanks, I just wanted to use some words I heard before

Depends on how you want to wager your life. Chemo does suck, an awful lot, but skipping it in favor of keto probably won't help much.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28748451
Thx M8

watch the magic pill lads
some woman on it said her brain cancer disapeared after dropping carbs from diet
also autistic kids showed signs of social/speaking improvement from doing the same
also some stuff about abos in aussie, they used to die from old age before wipepo came, now they die from diabetes and cancer an shit from eating shitty western food instead of fresh fish/meat etc.
pretty interesting

>1post by this id

Here is the cure for cancer. \Thread
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt7hU1A7EIY&t=573s

Attached: 543665345324.gif (240x132, 138K)

Can someone succinctly summarize how he says not to get cancer?

bump
how do we defeat the cancer jew?

He detected a well-known change in the metabolism of many cancers. It has been understood for decades, is entirely unremarkable at this point, and is regularly incorporated into the background of most real science to do with cancer.

t. knows what the fuck he's talking about

His father, Emil Warburg, had converted to Protestantism as an adult, although Emil’s parents were Orthodox Jews.[4] Emil was a member of the illustrious Warburg family of Altona, and had converted to Christianity reportedly after a disagreement with his Conservative Jewish parents.

>cancer
>jew

redundant

>kikeapedia

Ok so what am I not supposed to do to get cancer according to him?

Not a fuck of a lot honestly, as the Warburg effect is an adaption of cancers to the host environment. Once it's in place you've already got cancer. But there are some related biochemical pathways that might be productive in terms of preventing cancer. See: metformin, IP6.

SO WHAT DO I DO TO CURE CANCER?

Also: don't be fat, do exercise, don't smoke. Boring as all fuck yes but the data is there. That will knock back cancer rates.

Intermittent fasting is rookie numbers. Gotta pump it up to 5-7 day fasts.

>kikepedia says hes a jew
>THATS WRONG
>(((Warburg)))

jew names come from german ones

If this is real then please do tell us, I've had to deal with cancer on and off for years now already.

What's the solution?

outrace cancer: kys

RF induced hyperthermia and gold nano-particles.
Kanzius RF therapy.

Ok I know all of that already. Is there anything actually new I should know?

What about sugar in fruit? Does that count or just processed sugar?

Attached: 8990E834-F835-4849-AAAD-1B1F032AD69B.jpg (900x900, 137K)

Bump

[CANCER AND AUTISM CURE] INVESTIGATION: Three days before Dr. Bradstreet was found dead in a river, U.S. govt. agents raided his research facility to seize a breakthrough cancer treatment called GcMAF. naturalnews.com/050553_Dr_Bradstreet_GcMAF_cancer_therapy.html. archive.fo/82y01

RAW CANCER CURE. rawveganpath.com/about-us/janettes-story/

[CURE FOR ALL DISEASE, Rife RAW CANCER CURE. rawveganpath.com/about-us/janettes-story/Therapy] WHO WAS THIS MAN? WHY IS THE DRUG INDUSTRY SO AFRAID OF HIM? Royal Raymond Rife hiddenmysteries.org/health/unbelievable/rife.html

[VITAMIN C HIV CURE] AIDS truth exposed Un-cut exclusive footage from House of Numbers. youtube.com/watch?v=XSSpoFq7uhM

TUMERIC. A WOMAN USED SPICE TO CURE BLOOD CANCER, AFTER YEARS OF WESTERN MEDICINE FAILING. archive.is/7MIHB

AIDS CURE FOUND! U.S. Patent # 5676977: AIDS Industry Hiding Cure For AIDS From America And World ? archive.is/qWkI7

Apricot Kernels for Cancer: The Real Story. thetruthaboutcancer.com/apricot-kernels-for-cancer/

Vitamin C and antibiotics: A new one-two 'punch' for knocking-out cancer stem cells. sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/06/170612094405.htm

FDA Quietly Bans Another Cheap Cancer Treatment: Intravenous Vitamin C. humansarefree.com/2017/06/fda-quietly-bans-another-cheap-cancer.html reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6gytix/fda_quietly_bans_another_cheap_cancer_treatment/

Spot on
Cancer at it's simplest form is caused by the inhibiting the body from performing it's routine tasks, which is cleanup of mutated dna. Please note there are mutations constantly throughout your life, but your body is designed to destroy them as they occur. "Carcinogens" are a bit of a red herring, they just increased mutations which accumulate during excess cell regrowth after damage. There is a threshold of how much damage your body can take before it becomes cancerous, where the health of your body is weighted against the damage done to it.

When you flood your body with excess energy from sugars and grains, your body's upkeep no longer works properly. Cancer treatment is ALL in prevention by emulating the pre-agricultural lifestyle, do not simply pray not to get it then submit to medical shills.

Attached: bodhidharma1.jpg (470x352, 40K)

cancer cells appear constantly in the body. It's the immune system's job to cull the cells when they appear. Failure to do so is when the cancer grows and becomes a problem.

exposure to carcinogens increases frequency of cancer cells appearing.

deficiency of certain vitamins/enzymes hampers the immune system's ability to fight the cancer.

excess sugar intake makes your body a cancer-friendly environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjf9NGJfe8E

G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17 youtube.com/watch?v=QeYMduufa-E&app=desktop

Chemotherapy may spread cancer and trigger more aggressive tumours, warn scientists. telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/05/chemotherapy-may-spread-cancer-trigger-aggressive-tumours-warn/

“Stop These Murders” — Independent Cancer Researcher Says She Was Threatened Over Apple Seeds, Her Powerful Response to the Government and Pharmaceutical Industry. althealthworks.com/11680/brave-independent-cancer-researcher-threatened-over-apple-seedsyelena/ archive.fo/9RGgP

[GcMAF] REVEALED: Cancer industry profits 'locked in' by nagalase molecule injected into humans via vaccines... spurs tumor growth... explains aggressive vaccine push. naturalnews.com/050582_nagalase_GcMAF_cancer_industry_profits.html. archive.fo/3W6ns Nagalese blocks the GC protein from attaching itself to vitamin D, thus preventing the immune system from doing its job and therefore causing cancer and other serious diseases. Without an active immune system, cancer and viral infections can spread rapidly.

Nagalase and vaccines and cancer and autism... oh crap. abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1078920/pg1

Cancer as a metabolic disease: implications for novel therapeutics. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3941741/#!po=2.84810

I'll post it again.
>KANZIUS RF THERAPY
>RF INDUCED HYPERTHERMIA
>GOLD NANO-PARTICLES + TARGETING PROTEINS

Attached: 1532493836548.jpg (460x600, 163K)

Doctors say "get chemotherapy", a lot of newfags and Jow Forums-info ops say "starve".
Truth is chemotherapy kills your appetite so you starve anyway, thus curing the cancer.
Feels good knowing that.

Lotta smart words for a shit skin, shit skin

Was getting cured part of your plan?

Cancer is candida albicans fungus

/thread

This guy was terminally ill u til he went vegan and beat cancer
google.com/amp/www.ladbible.com/community/interesting-awesome-inspirational-man-who-was-given-just-weeks-to-live-beats-cancer-with-raw-vegan-diet-20171215.amp.html
>Gerson therapy, basically organic eating naturally vegetables diet the results were the patients tumors were gone
>vitamin b17 also a cure but (((they))) banned both treatments
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1674444#i

>in conclusion to prevent cancer eat natural organic foods and Amalie sure to eat fruits and veggies and to cure it eat and natural organic diet take in high vitamin c and b17 and eat black seed with honey

Attached: image.png (500x762, 158K)