Pitbulls

Hey Jow Forums. I posted this on another board, but here is the brunt of it. I killed a dindu dog. Am I going to hell?

>be me
>living on our farm
>"neighbors" two sections down have a pitbull that runs around
>it killed some of our chickens and harassed our livestock
>driving home one night
>see their pitbull on the road
>floor it
>fucker goes under my wheel well
>small road bump.exe
>get out of truck expecting to see pitbull pancake
>fucker's back legs are broken and its yelping
>oh shit oh shit oh shit
>shoot it in the head with 12 ga BBB
>it is still alive
>take out knife and sever its head
>throw its head and body into bed of truck
>book it home covered in blood
>bury it in corn field
>a few days pass, neighbors kid comes to our farm
>"hey user, have you seen our dog?"
>panic
>"maybe he got his collar caught on a fence and strangled himself"?
>"maybe, hopefully we find him!"
>tfw no regrets

Attached: dindu.jpg (1552x1601, 554K)

Shitbulls need to go

Right? Cull them all.

should have kept driving after running it over.

Attached: 200iq.jpg (635x581, 46K)

I wanted to, but I hate to see any animal in pain. Dindu or not.

>take out knife and sever its head
I was buying it up 'til then.

Fucker kept thrashing around. I reckon I knicked his carotid, but he kept thrashing. I said fuck it and cut it's head off.

since dogfights are illegal, pitbulls should be too.

Why didnt you just run it over again?
>severed his head
Oh, you're a Mexican. That's retarded even for a Mexican, though.

nah, bud. White as fuck. I thought it would be the most humane way to dispatch it at the time. Looking back, I could have done it in a better manner :DD

Yeah, no kidding. Never become a butcher, user.

Attached: urbanite journalist.png (720x834, 519K)

I fish and hunt a lot, so I can process game fairly well. I thought of it more as a mercy killing. Should have backed over it again, like someone mentioned prior.

THE GERMAN SHEPHERD

THE WHITE MANS DOG

>They are strong yet disciplined.

>They are aggressive yet loving.

>They are quick yet they never lash out

>Their senses are keen.

>They are millitary and police approved.

>They are German bred.

Jow Forums, we may hate one dog, but we can also love our own breed.

Attached: German-Shepherd-2-645mk062411.jpg (645x380, 70K)

Anyway, you're not going to hell. Do better by your neighbor in the future, to make up for it. Try not to kill anymore dogs unless they threaten you or yours directly, though that certainly sounded like a troublesome cur.

Attached: dog patronize.gif (400x310, 1.99M)

woah bro ur liek totes kewl bra you can chopz a dogs head of like XD bro !

It was aggressive as hell. I would hate for one of my adolescent siblings to be out playing then it shows up. The way I see it, I prevented a potential incident.

Eh I like my Rott better than any GSD I’ve met

fuck off faggot

niggerdogs aint' so bad. i've wrestled and cuddled a few. nice dogs. gotta show them who is alpha.

I cannot imagine that. Most pitbulls I have encountered have been ill tempered.

Shut the fuck up you sensitive 14 yo boy cunt faggot

woah bro!! settle down!! dont go choppin another dogs head off now!! XDD

I had a Rottie when I was a Kid. It died of osteoporosis at 15, Like they all do

It constantly harassed our cattle and killed our chickens. I think it was a fair trade by ending its life.

>finished it off with a blade

I know its a larp as my hunting buddy shot a stray pitbull that wandered into his garage point blank with duck loads out of a 12 gauge and it turned it into a pez dispenser

Ps its hella niggerish to ever dispatch an animal with your knife. Makes me want to puke when I see a deer that someone killed via sawing its neck wide open with their dull ass walmart hunting knife.

My mora made quick of it. Great knife btw.

Lol

Since I'm assuming your story is true, understand that I'm not condemning you. Life in the country is different than mine, but I understand that some critters just need killing.
In the future, if you need to target someone's pet to kill it, shoot it first, and then run the corpse over to conceal the wound. People around here do it to cats that cause trouble, on the off chance that they're not strays, and belong to someone. It seems like it'll work for dogs, too.
Since people are getting way, way too fond of their "fur babies" in lieu of having children, and there's a lot of building, unfocused anger, slaying pets is something that should be done more carefully. But then, I live in the suburbs, so I'm closer to the urban loons than you are.

Attached: we wuz man's best friend.jpg (680x733, 92K)

Whatever makes you feel better tough guy, go prep your bull your wife is waiting.

Well, I for one am glad at least one Syrian refugee found a new home in our rural communities and increased our diversity with his culture

Checked

Typically if we have issues with domestic animals, I address them with their owner. I found these people to be irresponsible. They had dogs prior to the pitbull that would chase deer when I was hunting, kill turkeys, harass our livestock, kill chickens etc.

I saw an opportunity and took it.

You went full ISIS there buddy. Take this to /an/ or /out/ those faggots will loose there mind.

Whiter than you, Amerimutt

your a subhuman kys

You tortured it. If you want to do it quickly atleast shotgun through the head.

Should I post to /out/? Those faggots always piss me off. Hurr durr muh mountains

Whenever we would see a grouse or a covey of quail around home growing up my dad would say “crazy what you see once the cats are thinned out”

>Am I going to hell?
Nah, you just scored some kudos with Jesus.

I did, I only had goose loads though. If I had buckshot or a slug this would not have been an issue.

You fucking piece of shit. I’m going to find out who you are and tell your neighbors to run you over and behead you.

The Virgin Pit Lover vs the Chad Pit Destroyer

Thankfully this awful story never happened.

Only you can prevent forest fires.

Got it, cousin. One less nigger dog that had it coming. I hope your harvest goes well. Nail a gobbler for me, if you want.

Okay lol

There are so many thunder chickens here it is ridiculous.

Allah hates black dogs so you are good nigga.

I actually like cats a good amount, but they're murderous little jerks. Taking proper stewardship of God's creation ain't for pussies, anyway.

Attached: cat revenge.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Yes. I went to /out/ once, I figured outdoorsy people like to hunt, lets have a friendly hunting thread, immediately got called a murderer and more shit. Fuck /out/.

>be my friend
>visiting your uncle that lives in a rural subdivision in southern oregon
>go for a walk one morning down the road
>hear screams like a woman is being raped
> “NOOO! NOOO!
>sprint over to help
>Its a middle aged woman being mauled by her three pitbulls out front of her garage
>her clothes are torn and she is bloody
>try to pull dogs off
>nope.jpeg
>look into garage
>theres a big old fuckin wrench and with a cheater bar laying there with a sunbeam beating one it
>grab it and deliver three blows with all your adrenaline and crab fisherman strength
>three dead pit bulls
>You've never seen brains like that
>The woman is completely hysterical and screams at you for killing her dogs

kek

fuck, I will do that later

It's shit like that that makes me smile over so many s o y boy hikers disappearing and never being found.

Fair enough

I posed some pictures of geese I shot and they lost their literal shit.

Be a true son of Jow Forums and scream "Day of the Rake now, fucking leaf!" the next time you down a Canadian gander, farmer user.

Do you guys get snow geese at all? I have days where I shoot over 100 of those fucks

No, it's usually just Canadian geese where I am. In case you're confused, I'm not Canadian. This meme flag is unironic, but that's all I'm saying.

Figured they did not get south much. Heaps of people from Alabama come up to hunt them in the spring.

You were correct to kill the useless cur. It should've been killed right around the time it killed your chickens. You're lucky it only got that far.

Yes. It was a few days after it killed them :/

>the Chad Pit Destroyer
>pitswingset.jpg
In this case it would be the Chad Pit Plower.

"Dindu Dog"

Kek. Gonna remember that one.

juggle the axe, pay the tax

Attached: axejuggling.jpg (515x805, 99K)

Attached: ffSjS.jpg (640x599, 56K)

Attached: 1526060701684.png (641x706, 811K)