Eceleb Armageddon!

Eceleb Armageddon!

KILL STREAM pre fight hype

youtu.be/B7dms0sS_z8

>What's happening

Sargon is doxing Jim on Sunday. Tonka is trying to fight Jim for some reason. Kraut and Shitrat are going after EVERYONE to retaliate from their doxing server being exposed. Vee is being his regular gypsie self. Andy is still spiralling into insanity albeit with a smile on his face. Jim is laughing like beautiful sociapath he is.

This is it! Beautiful finally of bloodsport.

Attached: 1533314862268.webm (1408x792, 2.77M)

kill yourself

I wonder if they'll let their tongues duke it out at their next eceleb meetup extravaganza.

02 time?

bump

>e-celeb thread
Iron Pill user here. Making fun of S'argn in my next video, what else should I call him besides The Stepfather/The Basedfather/Basedgoy? I need a bunch of names.

Attached: lol.png (1010x512, 86K)

olive garden Bush boy

bus* boy

pretty good, but he looks more like an applebee's waiter with the black shirt

Sargon of Mossad

I just wonder why the fuck Sargon is even worrying about an american when his government is about to fuck him with article 13 and the way the UK is turning into 1984. He has things THOUSANDS of times more important then dealing with some guy who doesn't like him across the pond.

Unless he's gonna get taken offline and this is a last fuck you at a guy he doesn't like before that happens, I honestly don't see how this helps anything he says he wants to do.

At the very least he's a potential ally, or a neutral party.

The reason Sargon is doing this to Jim is because he's envious of the ease with which Jim is able to organically build an audience, something that Sargon has more difficulty doing because he doesn't have the voice of a radio announcer or the ability to think quickly under pressure. If you've ever watched a Jim stream you know what I'm talking about. The guy knows how to think on his feet in a way that makes him very good at getting people on his side.
Sargon doesn't have that, and his initial surge of popularity during GamerGate is similar to that enjoyed by MundaneMatt, in that Jim's initial coverage enabled him to take advantage of the situation and offer his own perspective in a way that appealed to people.
Sargon hates Jim because Jim has qualities that would make him a great leader -- he's inspiring, demonstrably intelligent, able to debate well and (most importantly) HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE A LEADER. What Sargon doesn't understand is why someone with Jim's talents wouldn't want to use them the way Sargon would. He hates that Jim could just as easily do what he does, and do it better. It's jealousy, plain and simple.

I should follow this up by saying that Jim isn't perfect either. He's well aware that what he's doing fosters discontent and splits an audience that he could easily make cohesive by putting them up against some other major subversive enemy -- the media, feminists, whatever. He doesn't, because he's lazy and disinterested, and if all Sargon disliked about him was that, I'd understand and probably agree with him on it. But it's so obvious that he has this hateboner for Jim and his inability to deal with the fact that Jim simply doesn't want to do what Sargon does will drive him up the wall forever.

I think Jim acting like Jim does more to gai popularity than they way sargon is trying to so hard

pretty much this. jim doesn't beg for subscribers or likes or advertise his shit because he's an old-school type of youtuber, from back when that sort of thing was frowned upon. people respect him more for it

sargoy will delet his youtube channel on sunday

>Tonka is trying to fight Jim
why?

it's what drunk injuns do

He claims jim doxed people when he didn't. At all.

so does anyone have a link to bloodapalooza when Metokur supposedly doxxed Tonka

I can't find it anywhere and I have been looking for a hour.

I think someone has been flagging it all down.

It was like a 6 hours of just screaming.

fucking hell i go back to working on my shitty game for 1 day when i literaly did jackshit for 2 months of painfull diahea. and i lose all the fun shit

Kraut brainwashed him

Just dangled that golden label in front of his face and it was over. I know how kraut runs his inner circle and it's like a yacht club

Fuck him in his face

I just feel bad for failure. Failure despite being low IQ is actually a really good hearted guy.

you haven't missed too much things were quite for a while than about 3 weeks ago whe kraut came back and sargon "had a press conference" things got hot again.

reported for spam/eceleb cancer

reported for announcing report

Reported for announcing report

sup rabbi

>literally a jew calling everyone a jew to dilute the meaning of international jewery.

greetings rabbi

no you're the jew

>Shabos goy supporting his jewish master by pretending to be ignorant

Wow you jews almost got me

anyone think this is shitrats doing, he was getting a lot of attention recently and Jim was planning on doing a metocast on him this Sunday, suddenly a wild Basedfather appears and all the heat is taken off him.

call him a justice democrat

so sick of these fags trying to force jim into being their leader. oh daddy jim, please save us! I know jim is sick of it too

I'm literally saying he shouldn't lol

Jim is the only one worth shit of all of those and the only one I'm not worried about. he was there before "bloodsports" autism and he will stay standing and provide hilarious commentary as they all implode around him

I just hope there are more chimpenings or other happenings in USA, so he can do livestreams and narrate the collapse of the West

Attached: alone in the dark.jpg (1608x879, 283K)

Explain how sargoy have the dox.

Attached: 1493687477086.jpg (530x530, 34K)

who wat y

Idk. That's why Sunday is gonna be so fun. Jim's streaming too and gonna stream snipe him.

Bus boy of akkad

i would pay for the MMA pay per view of all these ecelebs fighting. got my money on AIU.

Nah, it's all hype then.
It will be sargon just talking shit and telling to metokur to stop going after low hanging fruits.

>why?
Because tonka is desperate. He wants those numbers jim used to bring to kumite, but knows he can't get them, so he's going to try to cash in by opposing jim.

Attached: mtkrpwrlv.jpg (300x300, 26K)

nice mancave spaz.

It would take a lot of user culture to turn against Jim. Jim is the only true old fag youtuber.

FPBP

Attached: Poop.png (630x353, 202K)

Uhg.. I guess I'll dive in to this edrama bullshit.. Wheres the sauce on basedgoy saying his going to dox Jim?

Attached: 1532828851629.png (396x381, 130K)

>Iron Pill user here.
Iron Pill user killed himself 2 years ago, faggot.

am I the only one that is convinced coach red pill is a spook?

I know. I'm not using his tripcode. I just adapted them into Murdoch Murdoch style videos and post them in humor threads for people to laugh at. Shame that guy died.

Attached: 1536703258848.gif (200x200, 2.31M)

I know, I'm talking about SFO, vee, sargon, etc. they try and shame him for not doing it

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

lol what the fuck happened

don sargon is getting whacked

lol just got to that point in the stream, I hope both show up wearing their Sunday best

>donga
>fight
lol

Attached: donga doll.jpg (600x825, 49K)

Carl 'looking so cute in my dad's old suit' Benjamin

Attached: 1503259799134.png (1338x1173, 774K)

what got tonka started on this tangent?

>The state of alt-right wing cucks
You people wish you could be a centrist chad like Sargon and be intelligent and enlightened enough to enter real politics. Have fun, larpers

Basedgon is a crypto-leftist.

Attached: 1536449274900.jpg (673x673, 61K)

*Basedgon

Dude all these guys are just thinkers and entertainers stop being a bubonic butt blaster

Attached: TRINITY___Where_Beef.gif (675x900, 2.49M)

who dat