Today I saw a person with face cancer. It was one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen

Today I saw a person with face cancer. It was one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen.

How I can make sure that I will never get any type of cancer? What diet should I follow?

Attached: timmcgrath2.jpg (498x664, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiYGaL2aCOc#
businessinsider.in/no-indias-rate-of-cancer-incidence-isnt-among-the-lowest-in-the-world/articleshow/64464471.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lead

Tamarind seeds

theres a reason why India has such low rates of cancer

Fake

asbestos

brush your teeth
cut out caffeine
cut out extra sugars
grow your own food using non-GMO seed
hunt for your dinner

id kill myself i was that dude.
>What diet should I follow?
just eat unprocessed food.. grow a garden with veggies if you want, learn to hunt i guess. If you're a city fag then buy fresh and local.
Apparently a lot of people claim to have cured cancer with vegetarian/vegan food but i think its all bullshit. But try it if you want for preventative measure. We're all gonna die though so in the end doesn't really matter does it (apologies im a pessimist).

dam son

Serious answer is keto. Cancer is anaerobic and can only feed on glucose. Minimize glucose and promote aerobic metabolism by producing ketones endogenously, and any cancer will starve.

Harness the power of the tesseract

Huge amount of luck/genetics involved

why caffeine? what the hell is wrong with caffeine now, its what i get up every morning for......

you just need to fart a lot user. that's what I do and I have never had cancer before, works like hell

dam sun

did his face just fall off or something

>its what i get up every morning for......
Affirmed as a real leaf. I think we have more of you cucks per capita than any other country in the world.

anecdotal evidence is not valid proofs norwaybro

>How I can make sure that I will never get any type of cancer?
You can't.
I see the skin cancer Dr. once a year because as a young fag back then we didn't have sunscreen.
Saved my nose, and both ears because I caught it very early, it was the kind that keeps eating into your head, once in the bone you are basically screwed.
Bad shit, get checked, use sunscreen.

He’d make a great Red Skull on Halloween. Btw, when I saw the thumbnail I thought this was another beaner cartel snuff post.

I do not get it. Why keto is supposed to prevent cancer? Supposedly vegans have the lowest rate of cancer among all other groups. So why diet which is opposite of veganism is supposed to help with cancer prevention?

HOW ABOUT - "IN THE OPTIONS FIELD FAGGOT"

Attached: 1488697280488.jpg (600x600, 25K)

I'd have to kill myself

Attached: bb82a500dd223f0dfcc2153f252579f2.jpg (637x528, 57K)

how about learning how to post politics on a politics board you fucking dumb cunt

have to agree coffee cucks make me sick. Just boomers bitching all day while craving coffee like crack. Not just boomers actually, millennials are addicted themselves and it's funny to watch my generation become the Boomers 2.0

whats the point i'd just swallow my 1911 long before that shit went down

Because cancer cells obey the Warburg Effect and can only produce ATP via fermentation. If you limit glucose and sources of glucose(sugars, carbs), then cancer will never gain enough of a foothold to spread before being targeted by the immune system.

seriously, why live like that?

to clarify, millenials will be even more destructive to the earth, their nations and themselves, all while saying their the best. they just wont have many kids or spouses or any form of stable or dependable social networks

Is this a fucking joke?
India spawns more fucking mutants than anywhere on earth. Those mud dwelling rural people have every disease under the sun, cancer included.

nice GUS cosplay

>they're

You can't. Cancer is a special kind of error cells have in mitosis. Sunlight, fatty foods, healthy foods, cigarettes, Chinese gutter oil, heavy metals, ionizing radiation, anal sex, and your mom all have a chance to cause it, and much more. If you find a weird, tough lump on your body, it's worth getting biopsied. If it's cancer, goes metastatic, and finds the lymph nodes, welcome to die.

Fasting

your DNA strand contains Cancer as everybodys does, but what will fit the genetic markers keyhole and unlock the cancer as you age? nobody knows. could be diet, could be environmental pollution, chemicals in your drinking and showering water...nobody knows op...

So why according to multiple studies vegans have the lowest rate of cancer? Vegans usually eat lots of carbs and sugars. So shouldn't they have the highest rate of cancer?

Or all these studies are done by "them"?

sinus infection

Birth defects =\= cancer you fucking troglodyte brain dead dipshit.

Equally retarded. Most of India is vegetarian. Do the math nigger.

What's this got to do with politics you smelly gay bastard? Sage

there is no escaping cancer. all this diet bullshit is a marketing meme for boomers terrified of dying.

>seriously bro just never do anything ever
>you'll live a little bit longer and not be "degenerate" at all
>life will totally be hell the entire time tho

Natural sugars are a lot different than the sugars in your donuts and reese's.

>but what will fit the genetic markers keyhole and unlock the cancer as you age? nobody knows
What if Jews cause cancer?

If I ever get it at a late stage, I’m taking money out of my account and seeing the ocean one last time with all the pleasures of life, then when the first pains and wheezes come, I’ll take some vicodin, and stick a shotgun in my mouth and go out peacefully. No point in dying painfully. If I catch it second stage or even first stage I’m fighting it to the limit. I’ll see every fucking doctor and studying every theory on it. If it matastisizes see the first one. Cancer is a hell’s a disease to get. I feel super sorry for anyone who has ever gone through the heart dropping diagnosis and the years of loans and running your bank account to the skin of your teeth.

Vegans aren't eating refined sugars, compared to pretty much every other diet other than low carb ones. There are far more vegans than there are people on the ketogenic diet, so the numbers are thrown off. If there is a longitudinal study of people on keto for 50 years, then I guarantee you will see it has the lowest incident of cancer.

vegans don't get to live long enough to get cancer

Dude passed on surgery for 1½ years looking for alternatives and went from this..

Attached: 595f7e7e2100003400fc5c25[1].jpg (630x845, 108K)

There are plenty of things you can do, but really in this day and age it's pretty difficult to avoid enough cancer causing materials and activities to lower your chances any real amount. Don't drink soda, eat less sugar, salty foods, carbs, meat. Get exercise, sunlight, learn to relax. Stress is a big cause of cancer. Spend less time on computers.

... To this.

Imagine how big of a retard you've gotta feel like when you could've gotten away with losing a bit of cheek getting the surgery earlier.

Attached: pri_45798114[1].jpg (1200x630, 119K)

Now there's a man who likes his chew.

You could do both vegan and keto but I'm just totally not compelled to give up meat or eggs at this point. I think I will go vegetarian when I am older and have things better sorted out and live a more calm life, but it's just not practical at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=FiYGaL2aCOc#

Why the dude was a mega Chad and was swimming in pussy. He got so much he probably doesn't care about that anymore. Funny thing is he will still get more than most because underneath he is still Chad and gives zero fuck.

fp, as always, is bp

>how to go from chad to incel with one simple trick!
yeah nah would definitely shotgun mouthwash that away holy shit

his mouth turn in to his asshole? that a big shit, should clean before take photo

Attached: 02545235645624.png (324x535, 111K)

Went keto 2 years back, weight just melted off, barely ate any veggies too and for the first time in my life I actually felt refreshed waking up and full of energy. Couple tragedies in my life threw me back onto carbs and sugar and feel like total shit again. Hard part is getting back on it and beating back the sugar jew, it’s like Heroin.

so wtf was it?

facial cancer is very rare

i would focus on not getting bowel, prostate or skin cancer or any cancer that has been in your family

He let that shit grow until it fucking CHOKED him, and he had to get a fucking tracheostomy tube. That's some really extreme denial. I bet he couldn't handle the ego devastation of going from Chad to turdface. He probably thought he'd be fine dying if he couldn't find an "alternative" cure to save his face.

Attached: Jaws (U) [!]-0012.png (1024x896, 18K)

Poor bastard looks like he's planning to hunt down Batman

Attached: Two-Face.jpg (640x416, 117K)

Photosynthesis tbqh

God I wish that were me

Any good keto diets you recommend?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

I would literally kill myself

A bullet when the time comes.

My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 squamous cell carcinoma on the left side of his face 2 christmas' ago. Let me tell you, when it happens in your family it makes it real- suddenly cancer became a real thing that could affect me. He was a lifegaurd and never worse sunscreen, we're both white as shit too so it was basically the perfect storm. The cancer wrapped around the nerve in his face and ate away a hole next to his nose that grew, he made it through treatment and is sitting in the room next to me. Hes getting hooked up with a facial prosthetic soon but everyday I see him he looks in the mirror and I feel his pain it hurts me, he probably thinks he looks like a freak, he knows he will never be the same man again. Fuck cancer.

people will tell you that cancer isn’t preventable to justify their own terrible habits

I bet you could sex that squishy drooppy looking socket below his nose.

>theres a reason why India has such low rates of cancer

Sounds like whatever religion they have is the right one.

They're making a sequel to Half-Baked?

>ill see myself out

Don't tell me you haven't been taking your max face vitality OP? The humble water filter salesman tried to warn you.

Attached: Max face vitality.jpg (800x401, 71K)

believe in something, even it means sacrificing everything

probably the worst pic I’ve ever seen on here. the asshole mouth one is satanic af

It's helped me a lot too user. Ditch the plebfeed and start enjoying life again.

I've done two, one is called AIP and it's really restrictive, meant to help with problems in the digestive system especially in those who have any autoimmune disorders. The other is just a macro-focused keto diet, trying to keep carbs at or under 20 grams per day, mostly greens and berries, adequate protein, all different kinds of fats, lots of nuts and seeds. I have to use a fiber supplement in order to make it practical but I'd be using a lot more shit if I was vegan.

this is teeth problem though
a facial cellulitis

don't worry mane there's way worse examples like that coming outta india

This.

Maybe you should buy him some pot or some heroin buddy.

>theres a reason why India has such low rates of cancer
Except it doesn't. Fake news.

businessinsider.in/no-indias-rate-of-cancer-incidence-isnt-among-the-lowest-in-the-world/articleshow/64464471.cms

Attached: file.png (985x779, 769K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck

Hold me bros

Attached: pri_45792164.jpg (540x768, 64K)

nigga it's cancer

What a dork.

Attached: 1509508571676.png (640x480, 416K)

It's pretty crazy when you realize that eating 3 times a day is a huge meme and we are built for long periods of fasting/starvation

Like fat people can go for months without eating and they'll be fine. I always thought you'd die after a few days of not eating.

Dude are you joking? Fat people eat like 5+ meals a day easily.

Then use that to live your life.

Cancer makes you understand just being normal and alive is incredible.

Attached: 1530525027840.png (222x293, 148K)

Mfw finish a whole bag of flaming hot Cheetos

I buy him oil cartridges and he's already taking oxy so thats already done.

Even as a dumb kid I knew that non-diabetics could starve on an island for months with no food and live

I didn’t follow a set routine, I’d basically get up in the morning, microwave 3-4 slices of bacon and be on my day. I’d usually skip lunch, this was the hardest part the first few weeks, especially as I sit in front of a computer all day at work and going out for lunch was my only break from the madness. When I got home I’d usually eat lots of omelettes with meat and cheese, steak if I splurged, baked chicken, pork loin, salmon, pretty basic meats. The key though is to cook with LOTS of butter. You have to fill up on fat. Avocado and coconut oil is good too. My soda addiction is high so I always needed to have diet cokes lying around to fulfill that sweet tooth. I know that splenda shit isn’t good for you either but carrying a 40 lb. tire around my gut is way worse.

Just did it for 3-4 months and my belly fat disappeared with 0 exercise, co-workers thought I was lying when I said I never once went to the gym or ran. The biggest change is I never experienced carb comas or was fiending for a nap at 3pm, could work a solid day with no yawning and still energetic in the evenings.

This is an inbetween photo btw

Attached: pri_45792214.jpg (540x895, 51K)

its getting better!

right?

Attached: pri_45792213.jpg (540x733, 52K)

Back to normal!

Attached: pri_45792166.jpg (540x869, 64K)

You process those oils and proteins into glucose and glycogen you stupid nigger. Your cells cannot function if your body doesn’t have those sugars.
Don’t smoke anything
Don’t drink alcohol in excess
Eat a balanced diet with lots of vegetables
Don’t char your food when you cook

turns out tumors grow

ride that kali yuga

couldn't they just cover it with a mask like for the phantom of the opera?

fat people literally eat nonstop in their private lives. its fucking disgusting when you realize the sheer effort and greed for pleasure it takes to maintain a fat body. I went through most of my life feeling sorry for fat people for having inferior metabolisms or whatever, but nah, its 10000000% their own fucking fault. These days I'm even a little bit revolted at the typical young chubby gril I used no not mind at all, knowing how much stuffing of the face full of shit went into creating that physique. nb4 amerifatt jabs