Reminder if you want to experience a homogeneous Japan you have to visit it before 2020...

Reminder if you want to experience a homogeneous Japan you have to visit it before 2020. MSM and (((they))) are pushing the black male/asian female race mixing shit hard.

Attached: 1511405569369.jpg (1787x926, 137K)

>tiniest pussies
>biggest dicks

That shits hot though

I'm pretty sure we can thank Serena for being such a steroid fueled howler monkey that the Japs will literally never let anymore niggers into tier country.

Niggers will be niggers...

Attached: mutt vs samurai ancestry (Ikoma clan).jpg (3090x2048, 2.44M)

...no matter what.

Attached: mutt vs samurai ancestry (Ikoma clan) - part deux.png (1422x1000, 2.36M)

>stop posting this ugly jigger

No one cares anymore

>visit it before 2020
True, I wish I had this advice on Europe 20 years ago.

Reminder that mutts will always be looking to bring down everyone else to their level because they're disgusting abominations.

Attached: Ariana Yamamoto - no japanese left.png (1052x538, 84K)

>No one cares anymore

That's the attitude that led to all these BM/WW interracial relationships.

>Can 1 person redefine what it means to be Japanese for 122,000,000 people?

No.

East Asians aren't as dumb as whites, they won't let the shitskins invade.

fuck your thread

Why can't people like this just be gassed on the spot? Obviously if someone went around saying this about black African countries you'd be run out of town.

Because she considers herself Japanese so obviously everyone else has to bend over backwards and comfort to her feelings.
Pic related, bitch carries the hood with her and will never not look like a nigger.

Attached: nope, still a nigger.jpg (2570x1848, 909K)

It'll be a sad day when the last rich, right-leaning, ethnostate dies.

I'll literally have no media left to consume.

left is cuter sorry faggot

fuckin gross

Guess the crime rate is going to skyrocket

>Can she burst Japanese expectations of what it means to be Japanese?

Fuck no. I lived in Japan for four years and let me tell you, the Japs are comfortably "racist" and don't even consider Koreans or Chinese to be part of their society. Us whites are the "good foreigners" and blacks are at the bottom of the ladder. In Osaka, where I lived, there were a small group of Africans who were there on some dodgy work visas and every super polite Japanese person I knew warmed me to avoid them because they're dirty.

Attached: la creatura behind this post.jpg (1532x1536, 1.16M)

lol Japanese women are disgusted by black men.

Asians hate black people lol

Nah Japan needs to stay pure otherwise they will lose everything, open borders their culture will be dead in 100 years

Attached: IMG_2107.jpg (470x313, 33K)

WTF I hate Nintendo

Japanese aren’t nearly as guilt-prone or guilt-ridden as white cuckolds. This shit won’t work on them

Kurombos ruin everything

Attached: 1536638748157m.jpg (694x1024, 122K)

they need to bring in in slowly you would start with people who are a quarter mutt and 3/4 Japanese they wouldn't be noticed, then slowly up the mutt through very selective and secret breeding