I work at Facebook. AMA

Facebook gets a bad rep in the press. I'll give you the truth.

Attached: fb.png (960x960, 43K)

Are traps gay?

Oh boy a LARP thread!

Attached: 1536165249448-tv.jpg (326x294, 12K)

Of course.

facebook is about to get seized by the federal government.

Attached: 1508202870809.jpg (1367x855, 314K)

>lifelog
too late

That's not possible, but regulation looks likely within the next few years.

oh yes it is.

Attached: 1518773936627.jpg (1156x1175, 252K)

What’s so unbelievable about a poster working at Facebook?

does zucc look more robotic in person?

Is Mark Zuckerberg really human or is he just wearing a skin suit to try and fit in before he reveals his true form and takes over the world?

>sanctions
>ceasing a company
try harder, be realistic.

If your legit, and not a larper, tell us about the existing and planned agenda to stop trump and help dems win

How long do you have to be pegged in the ass before facebook gives you a second interview?

Sec. 2. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in: any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security:

(i) to have directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in a United States election;

(ii) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i) of this section or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(iii) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property or interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order.

(b) Executive Order 13694 of April 1, 2015, as amended by Executive Order 13757 of December 28, 2016, remains in effect. This order is not intended to, and does not, serve to limit the Secretary of the Treasury’s discretion to exercise the authorities provided in Executive Order 13694. Where appropriate, the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State, may exercise the authorities described in Executive Order 13694 or other authorities in conjunction with the Secretary of the Treasury’s exercise of authorities provided in this order.

Why is Facebook so racist when it comes to hiring people of color? They have a ridiculously low number of blacks and latinx.

Attached: 1504570207070.jpg (719x479, 77K)

I feel bad for him. He can't ever just be himself and talk. Everything he says has the potential to be twisted and affects the market. All of leadership is image conscious, virtue signal optimized, PR assisted.

How gay are u ?

Doesn't the beginning of it limit this EO to companies which are majority foreign?

Yeah,I get ya.I'm just messing around.Fair point,though.

Blame the funnel. FB tries real hard on minority focused recruiting.

nigger mossad controls all the tech companies you retards are fucked.

dude shut the fuck up you bitch ass faggot if you and your faggot friends in silicon valley arent charged for sedition we will just start killing you bitch ass faggots in the middle of the fucking street if necessary so for your good you better hope youre charged with the full extent of the law because we wont give you kikes the time of day if it ends up coming down to us.

fuckin traitor faggot. go suck the 4cuck mods feminine dicks, bitch

Not even a little.

The funnel? What do you mean?

Obviously Facebook is not trying nearly hard enough if they can't even get 1% black people working there. I know plenty black folk that would love a job at Facebook.

don't assume what side I'm on. have a nice day

>t. janitor

it refers to the breakdown of people graduating and applying. we have high standards, the math just doesn't add up.

gimme your address instead

Wipe their servers user. Set the world free, or watch it burn.

underrated

Attached: 1477903538509.jpg (960x914, 35K)