Anyone got a story of when you or someone you know had unceremoniously degrading sex with someone that has a...

Anyone got a story of when you or someone you know had unceremoniously degrading sex with someone that has a superiority complex, just to shame them afterward due to their views? I always love a good roast

Attached: 0_-PuU8Cc5jUIeZRKS.jpg (827x1350, 195K)

/feminism/

i have a massive superiority complex and i want a guy to hatefuck me and then be smug about it after

I want shame though you fuckless lard

was this directed towards me? Because I mean yeah I’d want him to be mean to me after that would be part of the fun

fag

When I was 18 I regularly arse fucked this 7/10 skinny red head from my college for about 3 months. No vag, just rammed it up her arse.. she was a massive sub. Just blow jobs and anal. At the time I didn't mind so much. I was 18 and horny as fuck and a hole is a hole.

Ten years later she has a boy friend and both are total corbynites that follow every whim of the leftist agenda and post it all day on Facebook. Baiting arguments and spurting off her political ideology to anyone that dare speak against her or her boyfriend or their network of lefty scum.

I usually comment from time to time with something passive aggressive and she will try to be all jokey, her limp dick boyfriend will usually try to argue and she will be super nice and try to persuade him to stfu.

I think she is afraid I'll out her as a total sub anal loving slut that I used as a tog for 3 months.

I wouldn't do that because I'm not some ego driven ultra fag. But I suppose it's kinda what you wanted to hear OP.

sorry I just want to cuddle

White girls are subhuman scum

Attached: 1520141378867.jpg (1024x768, 386K)

She's being nice because she misses your dick in her ass. Her beta leftcuck boyfriend has 0% chance of satisfying her.

please dont be mean to me for that at least
I think that would be really nice too!!

He is a supreme beta. He has the classic onions look. Has that's weird patchy transgender looking beard thing going on.

posts spic girl

Attached: imretarded.png (207x207, 48K)

Sounds like a fine time there regardless.

I was looking for more of an ironic fuck, basically putting an ego whore in their place.

Good on you though for not being a twat to a decade old anal lover

can you explain to me what onions are
i thought onions were redpilled and onions was xenoestrogens
are onions bad for you?

My bad user. Phone some how changed "onions" to onions. Onions are great.

yeah
>grilled onions
when theyre caramelized it cooks out all the anti-estrogenic compounds and whats left in it causes the body to supress testosterone production, but not on the level of s oy.

Attached: 4914BA79-1164-4A45-A64A-BE9F8A8932A4.jpg (1024x999, 93K)

Is this a boars filter I was not aware of.s o y gets changed to onions?

its been like a year since it was implimented...........

Attached: 9574B87C-869C-47F2-B264-9B44524DDF9E.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Sorry m80 I had no idea m80 beggin ya pardon m80

you seem like you have an annoying personality

Attached: 311B0DF5-94C9-4C02-951F-4A371D60A8D6.jpg (711x620, 62K)

does not belong in Jow Forums

you are fucking gay

Yeah but I make up for it by having a really big dick.

k
>I make up for it
i doubt that...

this thread is worded so inanely that it must be a shill thread

probably is but who cares at this point. thats how Jow Forums is now.