China will invade Taiwan

China will invade Taiwan within the next 3 years.

Attached: c57db9a7dca9d4f4ea9f010654c4b763.jpg (1360x764, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l_qr-4AKM18
liveleak.com/view?t=e69_1460558342
liveleak.com/view?t=C0R7n_1536903734
liveleak.com/view?t=HEPs_1536864227
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So?

The ghost of Bruce Lee will stop you!

Attached: failure bruce lee.jpg (700x700, 53K)

Don't you see the pattern?

Korea --> Vietnam --> Taiwan

The US will intervene and stack those chinks corpses 5ft high

So?

no one cares

tanks in 30 bros.

Nah, the way things are going, the US will pay for it kek.

Idk about that Bruce...

Attached: BrandonLee.jpg (618x412, 49K)

The Taiwanese will strike the 3 Gorges dam.

This is now a China hate thread. It's been like a week since we had one.

Attached: 1518306673398.webm (480x480, 2.08M)

youtu.be/l_qr-4AKM18

Well no shit. They've stepped up their efforts to diplomatically isolate them.

Maybe, also The Game, you just lost it.

probably should have left the british in charge of Taiwan

I know America is supposed to care a lot about this because our government makes a big deal out of it but desu no one cares. They can have it.

Attached: 1534965342751.webm (226x360, 1.96M)

One can only hope, WWIII soon boys and hopefully a nuke lands on my head so I won't be left to die slowly of fallout / starvation / radiation poisoning.

just gas yourself. same thing

nah...they'll just absorb them eventually

>chinese """civilization"""

Attached: 1534965256386.webm (480x276, 1.96M)

I think you're right user.

Taiwan itself is a product of North-South division just as in the Korean peninsula or formerly Vietnam. There will be no North Taiwan vs. South Taiwan, Taiwan is already "South China".
At some point China will just march in, they are not in a hurry and they have the better cards.

Are they cutting up living chicks?

Attached: 1i7v3B7.png (550x550, 150K)

Taiwan is already a part of China. If China is to go to war, it will be to prevent Taiwan from seceding.

Attached: IMG_20180812_100907.jpg (960x884, 160K)

good

Yes. Those are quails, I made the webm a few weeks ago. Here's the source:
liveleak.com/view?t=e69_1460558342

Chink detected

>canadian flag
>chinese bootlicker
I lived in your shitty home country for 5 years, why don't you go back there and starve to death during the next inevitable famine you insects will inflict upon yourselves. You'll get to eat human flesh again, isn't that exciting?

The chinks are so inhumane, it shouldn't be any surprise how disdainful they are of deaths of their countrymen, unless of course the party tells the little NPCs to jump. They jump obediently, and with gusto. I was in China during that spate between Japan and China over that shit covered island. It was like somebody flipped a switch and every other chink had a "fuck Japan" shirt, hat, or sticker on their car.

They might invade Taiwan, but TaiTwo through to TaiSeven will never be taken.

The Chinese have a massive inferiority complex toward Japan.

Attached: 1535048707142.png (800x1672, 209K)

Yeah I know, the Chinese still have a sore spot because the Communist party keeps it raw. Just like the kikes and their holocaust, the Chink shave their rape of Nanking. There were always at least 2 channels that had low budget shows that depicted the Chinese and Japanese fighting during WW2. Constantly the Chinese were making glorious brave sacrifices while the Japanese were portrayed as cowardly and vile.

I was in China a short time after that. I've heard about locals protesting in front of Japanese consulates, etc.
I even have a "Diaoyu is China's" T-Shirt, I put it on when I need to do some cleaning or garden work, dirt doesn't matter.

China is imperialist and will be the biggest enemy of humanity. They are debt trapping Africa and other undeveloped nations right now, poor kangz are going to be crying pretty soon when they realize their countries have new overlords who don't give a shit about White guilt.

TAIWAN #1

With what navy?

China hate thread

With this one

Attached: The_reds_are_coming.jpg (665x666, 158K)

Just found this on Live Leak. Chinese contractors fighting Ugandan officials. I guess even Chinese and Africans can tolerate each other, I wonder whose fault was the brawl.
Source: liveleak.com/view?t=C0R7n_1536903734

Attached: chinese_fight_local_african.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Next chunk.

Attached: chinese_fight_local_african2.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Too bad most Afriniggers are small. One white man can beat up three of them with ease. They should challenge a basketball American.

Attached: file_1394011779.jpg (960x517, 160K)

Can't invade your own land...

Here's another fresh leak from Gabon, Africa.
Source: liveleak.com/view?t=HEPs_1536864227

Attached: chinese_beat_gabonese_employees.webm (198x360, 1.6M)

Invasion of Taiwan will guarantee WW3 since they are a major non-NATO ally.

Africans may be weak, but when they got the upper hand they resort to extreme cruelty.

>Zhang detected

Hello, enjoy your breakfast

Attached: chinese_nudle_soup_explodes.webm (256x360, 614K)

It's going to be an interesting century.

Well? It's their land. They have to pacify it.

>Taiwan will ask china to take them over in the next few years.

there op, fixed it for you.

It's not. Likely it will be eventually, but it's not now.

But seriously, this desu.
Taiwan has no way to defend itself against a Chinese offensive. Reason why they never claimed independence always claiming to be the real China (Meaning they are still, part of China). And with China now being a Imperialistic Super Power, they have no reason not to go back.

3 years? Doubtful as Trump has authorized increased military hardware sales to Taiwan.

Good, time to go ultra.

Attached: BDF4B044-531C-435A-9D3E-D84822A66D06.jpg (263x395, 29K)

i doubt america would go to war with china just for taiwan. they will just be "deeply concerned" and do nothing.

>Taiwan is palready a part of China
>A fucking leaf
kill yourself you ching chong chankoro cunt.

>no way to defend

What are 3D printed Autonomous submarine drone mines?

To invade China has to use hundreds of ships to get its troops across 200 miles of water. Taiwan has the capability to produce 10,000 autonomous submarine drone mines using industrial 3d printing facilities in under 20 days. Autonomously detect invading ships and explode. It’s impossible to counter. Not to mention the fact that taiwan is nuclear capable within 30 days. Has it’s own military satellites, has deep strike capability against Chinese interior.

On the other hand if China agrees to swap TWD deposits 1-1 with RMB not a shot will be fired.

well of course

china is building is giant underwater tunnel that connects straight to taiwan, coincidentally to the taiwanese city with the highest military presence

and this is of course without taiwans permission, in order for them to build this tunnel successfully though since its so long is to create more manmade islands off the coast of taiwan

The Chinese are so fucking stupid.

>china is building is giant underwater tunnel that connects straight to taiwan, coincidentally to the taiwanese city with the highest military presence

That’s retarded. One small explosion and that tunnel’s flooded

>That's retarded

Thats CHYA.

Attached: 1519410483255.gif (480x270, 2.56M)

Taiwanese here
Taiwanese Military is a joke and had China tried to invade , they would occupy the land before anyone realizes it, there won't be much of resistance anyways

>taiwan
who?

Picture if your neighbor started knocking down your fence then built a swimming pool on your lawn .He tells you your backyard is part of his property now. Thats China. If you fucks don't have a problem with that nobody is going to miss you.

You have a point but Taiwan is basically part of China,we speak the same language and most of our business owners also own business in China, the younger generation has migrated to China en mass, it's fair to say apart from some agitators in the govt provoking wars for dem shekels, most of don't give a shit who runs this country
just because KMT evacuated to this part of land and illegally founded a self proclaimed govt doesn't make it a rightful independent nation

>just because KMT evacuated to this part of land and illegally founded a self proclaimed govt doesn't make it a rightful independent nation
It does if you keep it that way.

Furthermore , the west pretends it cares , not because it's righteous or just, but because this topic has potential to unstablize whole East Asia and drive it into a shirhole warzone like the Middle East

>if you keep it that way.

they wont

The west has always cared. America fought to protect the republic of China just as it will fight to keep the republic of Taiwan.

How would you like it if China keeps agitating Hawaii and Guam to go independent because you Occupied them in WWII and decided not to leave afterwards ? Technically speaking Texas hasn't officially declared its part of America either you know ...

Did you know that Taiwan was once considered part of Fujian province?

That would like linking Hawaii with one of the west coast states like Oregon.

It really blows my mind how that was possible

>has potential to unstablize whole East Asia and drive it into a shirhole warzone like the Middle East

how would that happen? it seems more like china will do whatever it wants and the rest of the world will be too scared to intervene or risk harming their own economy.

Last time I checked America forced us to purchase some veitnam war era Apache helicopters, without its original engine and weapon system , FOR ITS ORIGINAL PRICE
We basically just bought a normal chopper for the price of brand new weaponized Apache helicopter

The china Taiwan situation is unique in the defeated mainland Chinese republic government settled in Taiwan. I would compare Hawaii with more like Tibet, an annexed territory.

Big if true.

The same way they "promote" freedom in the Middle East, they've tried it with honkong but it's legal undisputed Chinese clay so they couldn't do much with it, but Taiwan would be a different story

and Taiwan will take control of China when they do.

I don't know any of the details about that but i do know some new tanks were ordered this year. The best i might add.

>just as it will fight to keep the republic of Taiwan.

didnt the u.s. say they would protect ukraines sovereignty when they agreed to give up their nukes? america didnt act when russia invaded crimea to avoid war with russia and they probably wont help taiwan to prevent open war with china.

>China will invade Taiwan within the next 3 years.
you mean the Communist party of China, not 'china.' There is no Chinese state. There is a territory that the CPC claims ownership of.

I thought that too, actually. Well, who cares. RIP Taiwan.

Exactly, because the civil war isn't over yet, there's no peace treaty signed nor discussed, when I was in the recon marine in Taiwan, China still sent special op to harass kingmen island from time to time

How the fuck, didn't they just lay of a huge chunk of their old Navy?

china owns taiwan you retard. thats like saying the brits will invade northern ireland in the next 3 years

I can't wait for Whinnie the Pooh to play his hand so we can stop pandering to the Chinese menace and can crack down on all the Chinese "investment" that has been flooding into this country

I'll continue to spam TAIWAN #1 TAIWAN #1 when playing against chinks in video games

The new heavy tanks that are too heavy to operate on Taiwanese roads, let's be honest here, it's not even a trade anymore it's basically Taiwan paying protection fees and America dumping whatever it doesn't need to Taiwan

This is almost unbelievable

our government doesn't bring up Taiwan at all, like fucking ever.

Kiev is still under control of the mainland. The russian speaking areas are under RUS control.

I don't see a problem as the circumstances which modern Ukraine were mapped implied it would remain pro Russian which it is not.

Attached: 5b8621e0dda4c8ed1d8b45a6.jpg (900x506, 90K)

> Taiwan has the capability to produce 10,000 autonomous submarine drone mines using industrial 3d printing facilities in under 20 days
> Not to mention the fact that taiwan is nuclear capable within 30 days
By the way, don't you have Evangelions stored under your island?

Attached: eva-01-anno.jpg (1080x600, 469K)

They are so fucking ugly too, can't stand their flat faces.

Attached: moonface.jpg (600x393, 31K)

No but we have second richest vibranium reserve after Wakanda , there have been documented sightings of kryptonite too

good one, m8

Taiwan and the US are allies. GWBush removed the veil and said the US would defend Taiwan if this ever happened. So, sorry to burst your bubble, but ain't gonna happen.

R U fucking retarded? China owns Taiwan.

They are more interested in Africa and fucking over the US by having control of rare earth

Your opinion on simplified Chinese? Is it more "primitive" for you compared to the traditional characters?

We were allies, until your faggot president officially denounced the alliance in 1979 , right this moment Taiwan isn't even a member of UN so anything America says means little to nothing really

Can they invade us as well? Maybe then we'll have highways.

Simplified Chinese is a way to help increasing the literacy rate in China and help foreigners learn Chinese ,
If you are so autistic about arts and traditions then traditional is always the most beautiful but complicated script
Even Chinese calligraphers write in traditional Chinese but simplified is more practical , just compare these two words
>Simplified "turtle" 龟
>traditional "turtle" 龜