How can we de-radicalise White People?

White people make up largest proportion of British terror arrests
People recorded as Asian do not make up largest proportion for first time in 13 years, data shows

White people make up the largest proportion of arrested terrorism suspects for the first time in 13 years, official British figures show.

There were 351 arrests for terrorism-related activity in the year to 30 June, a fall of 22% compared with the 449 arrests in the previous year, Home Office statistics show.

The proportion of suspects recorded as white by the arresting officer increased by four percentage points to 38% in the period, while those deemed to be from an Asian background fell by seven percentage points to 37%. The proportion recorded as black fell by two points to 9%.

It is the first time, since the year ending June 2005, the month before the 7/7 bombings, that more of those arrested were recorded as white rather than Asian.

Attached: 2018_09_14_13.51.50_edit.jpg (1440x2375, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARehGgpGL1c
youtube.com/watch?v=ULZOgcHXwXw
thesun.co.uk/news/7224318/five-people-neo-nazi-group-national-action/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 2018_09_14_13.54.02_edit.jpg (1440x2224, 345K)

>one: more white Brits are waking up and realising that the only solution is white revolution
>two: the police are traitors and let the pakis and niggers do whatever they want so those terror plots don't get intercepted
>three:police will arrest an 80 year old granny saying she disapproves of acid attacks and gang rape as "terrorism" because expressing discontent over having your country destroyed by inferior races as a white Brit is what constitutes terrorism these days
>four: I hope this is true desu and viable white supremacist terror is on the way, I want to see smoldering rubble and dead coons fucking everywhere. HAIL DAVID COPELAND

They will do anything and everything to make events like pic related to go away. Their policies are total goddamn garbage that has cost lives but they can nor will they ever admit it.

Attached: 093487589374985.jpg (2048x1536, 2.43M)

Kill all Jewish and israeli children. Tear off their heads and shit down their throats.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCKING POISONOUS CUNTS

Attached: white trash.jpg (400x400, 19K)

nuke burgerland with no survivors

Well in the USA we all know how they blatantly categorize blacks and mexicans as "Caucasian" so how could we possibly take these kind of statistics seriously when it's repeatedly been revealed how this is consistently done too hide true statistics?

Also Britain, isn't carrying a butter knife in London a terrorist offense now?

I get the distinct impression that this is in some way utter twaddle, cobblers and porkies.

FUCK U WHITE TRASH

U HAVE NO RIGHT TO EXIST

YOUR LIFE DOESN'T MATTER

AND IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE

PIECE OF FUCKING TOXIC TRASH

YOU ARE FILTH
YOU ARE DEMONIC
YOU ARE TOXIC SHITFUCKSTAIN ON THE ASSCRACK OF THE WORLD

pic=your lame white ASS

Attached: 12333234234321324.png (770x509, 261K)

FUCK OFF WHITE TRASH

STOP TRYING TO COPE

ADMIT U SUCK DICK

WHITE PEOPLE ARE STUPID VIOLENT CUNTS FROM THE PIT OF HELL

YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING U GET
PLEASE DIE FAG

Attached: 1238766556761717527.jpg (1200x967, 101K)

>The proportion of suspects recorded as white by the arresting officer increased by four percentage points to 38% in the period, while those deemed to be from an Asian background fell by seven percentage points to 37%.

The population proportions of those groups are around 87% and 9% respectively, what the fuck?

this happens when you overlook muslim crime. white boi with a knife is bad but a musim with 1000 rape victims is oppressed.

>White people make up largest proportion of British terror arrests
So how many sand niggers have died during those attacks?

COPE HARDER WHITE TRASH

JUST TRY AGAIN

U FUCKING WEASELS THINK U OWN BRITAIN OR WHATEVER

U DONT

U ARE MUTANT ASSCRACKS OF THE UNIVERS

Attached: 1536130145605.jpg (526x526, 34K)

Take your meds retard

What they've done is looked at the 'proportion' on arrests without comparing it to the proportion of population, when you're told that something is proportionately a demographic the assumption is that they're comparing it to population percentage but here they just mean in the majority white country whites just managed to out-terrorist an ethnic minority on raw arrest numbers.

Thanks for stopping by Schlomo.

Attached: 67868736487563748.png (900x900, 257K)

Tfw pakis run grooming operations that gang rapes thousands of white girls it isn't classified as terrorism, but a reserved hyperborean white couple that just draws pictures gets prosecuted for terrorism because their political party was proclaimed terrorist by the conservative govt.

Attached: 1527462937368.jpg (686x1024, 42K)

They gerrymandered the definition of terrorism to achieve the stats they wanted.
Leaving a bacon sandwich at a mosque is probably classified as "terrorism."

Attached: oh.jpg (228x279, 6K)

What was the last terror attack carried out by a white person in Britain?

Simple.

Muslim terrorists and muslim rapists don't get arrested.
They practically own the UK now.

No surprise, now they can arrest you for shitposting in Jewbook.

White bastards.

>British terror arrest
So in the UK this is basically posting an anti Islam Facebook post right?

UK is 88% white.

>1200 wrongthink arrests already.
>Brits don't have theforce to track former jihadists
Really makes you wrongthink.

>Muslim terrorists and muslim rapists don't get arrested.
They aren't called terrorist anymore, the new buzzword is "mentally ill person"

Attached: 1497182178085.jpg (180x180, 7K)

>The proportion of suspects recorded as white by the arresting officer increased by four percentage points to 38% in the period, while those deemed to be from an Asian background fell by seven percentage points to 37%. The proportion recorded as black fell by two points to 9%.
>38% compared to 37% despite the fact there's like 8 times more British whites than there are muslims

They class 'hate crime' as terrorism and 'hate crime' is calling someone a paki or a nonce on facebook. No fucking wonder there's more British 'terrorists' when that's how they define it.
White people are the most peaceful people on the fucking planet. We have brought peace and civility wherever we go. I don't want the pakis here but I'm not going to bomb them. I'm not going to run them down. I'm not going to stab them or shoot them.
You can be sure they won't extend the same courtesy to me, or my fellow whites.
When was the last time a paki area was bombed with nails and ball-bearings? When was the last white man to rampage through London mowing brown people down or stabbing muslims to death?
None. It doesn't fucking happen. This BULLSHIT is yet another example of the UK Gaslight. Our media serves the interests of the state and the state wants to convince everybody that it's the WHITE people who are dangerous and that it's always been that way.

WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA.

>Freedom is Slavery
>Ignorance is Strength
>War is Peace

Attached: 1984.jpg (800x600, 105K)

>in the majority white country whites just managed to out-terrorist an ethnic minority on raw arrest numbers.
I'd even argue thats bollocks based on what many of those arrests likely are.

Finsbury Park mosque attack.

I really do adore Excel's conditional formatting.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1244x269, 21K)

>Freedom is slavery
That's unironically true though, as evidenced by yanks.

Kick out the minorities.

tard

Attached: 6fLWOVb.jpg (600x925, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ARehGgpGL1c

samefag, anti-sjw-libertarian tripfag

you're autistic m8

ITS ALMOST AS IF MUSLIM IS A RELIGION/CULTURE/IDEALOGY AND NOT A RACE, HUH

1 death, and regrettable, I suppose. The same month, prior to that happening, 8 people died in a terror attack on London Bridge, and 48 were wounded. The Finsbury park attack was a fucking retaliation, nothing more.
It got more coverage than the fucking London Bridge attack and was condemned even more harshly.

its actually more a form of cancer

Do you think it's possible they will rename your country HateCrimea?

why would that guy in the photo have an offset red dot for his.. red dot

soft bigotry low expectations etc etc

Only because the Government are arresting some twats in a far right group no one has ever heard of.

I thought that was a guy having a heart attack on the street and when one van wouldn't stop for wildly gesticulating angry goatfuckers, the goatfuckers pulled the driver out of the van and beat the shit out of him. I.e. the story was a cover up.

Literally Qanons goal, lull you into complacency, >007 is cleaning the world of all the bad people

Throwing some bacon on a mosque is regarded as terrorism these days, so I'm surprised there aren't more terror suspects being arrested.

>just like, wow, I expect this from Muslims but white people? You should know better.

Aren't you the guy who got fugged by his sis?

>Only because the Government are arresting some twats in a far right group no one has ever heard of.

Also 100% of all right wing groups have undercover Special Branch (SDS) and MI5 officers committing criminal acts and encouraging others to do so, then they arrest them for the bullshit they started.

>Of those in custody, 82% were categorised as holding Islamist extremist views, a further 13% as holding far-right ideologies and 6% other ideologies.

Fucking lol. Guaranteed this article was written by a literal /ourguy/ infiltrator. There's no way they would print something like this without realizing the implications and seeing how it would backfire. The reddit thread on this article was everyone calling it out and showing that if you look at it per capita it actually says the exact opposite of what the author "intended."

Attached: skinner kek.jpg (774x478, 58K)

They try the same shit here. They now count "propaganda offenses" as "attacks", the same as arson or the like.
Put bacon on a mosque, you're a fucking terrorist. Post some "hate speech" on Facebook, you're a fucking terrorist. Browse Jow Forums (i.e. look at extremist content), you're a fucking terrorist.

Attached: Zwischenablage13-2.png (409x583, 127K)

UK Terrorist Offences -committed by white indigenous nationals.
>Dropping bacon sandwich outside Mosque
>Walking a dog near a muslim.
>Complaining on social media about terrorist attacks.
>Criticizing the koran or the mohammed
>Drawing pictures of mohammed.
>Drinking alcohol in a sharia area.
>Not letting your daughter get raped by Mo and his mates
>Voting Brexit, wanting to stop immigration.
>browsing Jow Forums or breibart.
>Not showing enough cultural sensitivity.

leave them alone

Attached: 1410288362991.jpg (298x292, 33K)

Being radical is in white people's blood.

Pic related

Attached: tony-hawk-900.jpg (550x300, 53K)

>Being radical is in white people's blood.
I live Rally driving, is there anything more disgustingly white. A bunch of rich white men, in their highly engineered fast cars racing around in some African or poo backwater, for the fun of it, while being cheered on by human crash barriers.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ULZOgcHXwXw

Attached: Audi-Quattro-Rally-Car-1980-Photo-01.jpg (1280x960, 228K)

It's petty good. I think OP is just singe brown person who is mad he's not as radical as white people.

Attached: e0cff8de9a9625ca5ae7dbd770136aba.jpg (468x527, 382K)

What I want to know is why weren't the Rotheram and Telford gangs convicted of hate crimes as well? They only targeted people of a specific race, if it was reversed there'd be hate crime charges.

So if it's only white Brits who can be convicted of a hate crime, isn't that literally an ethnically targeted set of laws? Some people are getting longer sentences based purely on the colour of their skin and not their actions. Isn't this EXACTLY the institutionalized racism the left crows about?

Throwing bacon on a mosque is terrorism in Britain

Beheading someone is not

Defending your country isn't terrorism. These statistics are wrong.

>why weren't the Rotheram and Telford gangs convicted of hate crimes
Hate crimes = crimes + privilege

"Terrorism-related activity" according to the Bongistan police literally means any form of vocal or public discontent with having your country taken over by third-worlders.

I'm scared to ask what the british definition of terrorism is.

>Terror arrests
>Not terrorists
I'd be willing to bet that if the police actually arrested brown people for their crimes, the number of white terrorists would pale in comparison.

Attached: lbl7TOl5zfk-1.jpg (820x458, 49K)

Well since you Jews have long declared that anyone not holding your beliefs is therefore "engaging in terrorism", why would anything else be the case in a Zionist regime?

>There were 351 arrests for terrorism-related activity in the year

What exactly does this mean? Englands definitions are often weird, like butterknife being a deadly weapon etc.

We complain alot that nobody is doing anything, "whites are cowards" etc but 350 sounds like alot. I wonder if its lone wolf amatuer hour, or more sophisticated groups or whatever.

Above all I wanted to tell you that I appreciate you bringing the fight to enemy territory.
המשך עם העבודה הטובה
But to answer the question, I believe the first step should be a moment of self-reflection. We need to accept that pumping our sisters full of hot cum might be counter-productive to our cause at this time.
ברומא התנהג כרומאי

Pretty much, or leaving a bacon sandwich near a mosque.
(((They'll))) inflate white misdemeanours to terrorist tier, so as to deflect focus away from muzzies.

>facebook posts are terrorism
>arabs stabbing cunts are white

Attached: 4564646646664464646464.jpg (1195x664, 96K)

This user gets it

And non-whites are only like 15% of the population but commit a disproportionate amount of terror attacks.

What's your point, OP?

That's cause their fucking Irish

>for the first time in 13 years!
Wow, right after labeling every peaceful pro-white group like National Action as "terrorists" then arresting anyone who participates in a "group similar to National Action", suddenly white people are the majority of terrorists! Pure coincidence. Nobody will notice.

Attached: national_action.jpg (552x780, 69K)

>Oi mate you got loicense for that butter knife?
>No
>Arrested for terrorism

>that headline
Probably true. The bongs love locking people up over Twitter bantz.

Attached: ancient aliens.gif (480x271, 2.04M)

>arrest and jail people for making social media posts
>label their opinions as terrorisim
>allow the unwashed masses rape your country and culture but don’t arrest THEM because racism
>act surprised when it changes the demographic trends
You should probably read the article you posted. It’s discussing AREST stats. You don’t get counted in those when you blow yourself up.

>White people majority of terror arrests
>Arrests not convictions
>They go after national action types
>White people still 80+% of the population
>These stats are not per capita

Liberals rushing to jump the gun on this one, the stats are plain. Muslims per capita commit an obscene amount more crime, including terror offences.

Fuck muslims. Fuck africans. Fuck pakis. Anyone else brits? Speak through me.

This desu

my first reaction was that these numbers are including the arrests for shitposting on the internet. fucking terrorists!

I got your back.

Attached: D41D35DF-BEF5-4326-A46E-CD3911E90884.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Well if the Britbitch goverment declares National Action illegal and then just arrests them all, might make that happen.

thesun.co.uk/news/7224318/five-people-neo-nazi-group-national-action/

>source

Attached: 0.jpg (339x105, 19K)

leftists don't get per capita

>Whites are the problem

Alrighty then.

Attached: LAUGHING1.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

White people: 85% population of UK
PAKIS: 4% of the UK population?

WHITE PEOPLE CAUSE MORE PROBLEMS DAMN WHITE PEOPLE CAUSE 40% OF TERROR ATTACKS AND PAKIS ONLY CREATE 38%! LOL FUCKING WHITES

Now imagine if whites become the majority
Scary

Lauren southern was detained under the terrorism act, shes a civ nat.

lol jesus fugg.

The UK is ~90% white.
Whites make up most terror arrests.
They also make up most murders and most of everything else. Even the thought that they might not tells you how hard the population is being brainwashed to accept peaceful beheadings of peace.

90%

This

> white person puts the plastic recycling in the paper bin
> local council invokes terrorism legislation to run espionage on them
> arrested for Misuse of Recycling Loicence = white terrorism arrest
> muslime suicide bombs children
> He's dead so can't be arrested so doesn't show up in the statistics :^)

And now you know how this number came about

Attached: Jeremy Corbyn refugees welcome 640.640x480.jpg (640x480, 33K)

If we send all the camel niggers back to the middle east then white people will make up 100% of terror arrests. That should be our goal

Attached: 1535843123365.png (669x1062, 358K)

White "terrorism" = throwing bacon at a mosque

Attached: 1536865544682.jpg (250x380, 37K)

>100% of all murderers in Zimbabwe are Zimbabwean

Tommy Robinson is on that terror list, it's not a serious claim

>truck of peace plows through 40+ victims
>"we must not condem an entire people for the actions of one"
>white brit kills one muslim with car or peace
>"WHITE POPO THE REAL TERRORISTS, REEEE